PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I went out Saturday night with 5 of my friends (none know of PUA) to the bar that Id never been to before. It was my 4th time out since I got home a month ago...The FR starts when we get in the line at the bar...

So were waiting in line at the start of the night 2 of my friends (Andrew & Cameron) open these 2 hot girls (lets call them HB7 Wonderwoman shirt, and HB8 pink shirt) in front of us, Im just sitting back maintaining value by just chatting with my other friends (Steve, Derek, Simon)...but im still eavesdropping on their set and their pretty much in AFC mode because their AFCs so the whole set sounds like a fucken interview until I join the set over my shoulder and just start saying alot of interesting things about what they were talking about. I pretty much took over the entire set and the girls were laughing, I was keeping the negging down (because I always over neg) but I threw in some light teasing. Just overall I did well with these girls, and I knew that once we were inside Id already have to girls I could open at anytime once we were in. Plus it was good warmup, and I was sober at the time.

-So we get inside and we find a table (theirs 6 of us, and my friend Derek has a broken leg so hes on crutches which plays a vital roll in our gaming later on...) and were just having beers. Their was a 4 set of very mediocre girls standing near our table so Andrew goes up to them and tries to convince them to sit down with us. They agreed to sit down, but just watching Andrew trying to convince them I was really embarrassed by the whole amateur hour act. Anyways, they sat down so Im looking for my target in the set. One problem...none of them were target worthy haha, they were all very mediocre like all 5s and one was a 6.5 but it was clear that she was Andrews target already so I didnt even bother.

Anyways were just all in the set talking and most of the convo is AFC fluff talk. My friends Steve and Simon are just completely on the sidelines not saying anything. Then Andrew gets up with the HB6.5 and leaves and goes to the bar with her (he was doing really well with her and she was clearly interested, but since hes an AFC he failed to get the makeout in the end, but got the number atleast). So its Cameron, Derek and I (plus the sideliners) with 3 broads, and im not interested in any of em, but I just decide "fuck it", and just start lying my ass off with DHV stories. Clearly their huge lies but I just wanted to stretch it as far as I could for fun and practice. They asked Derek how he broke his leg, and I told the story of how we were building a school for underpriviledged children in Africa and he fell off the roof, and how I had to attend to him medically since there wasnt a doctor anywhere in sight. Obviously they knew we were lying, but they were laughing and were interested because the story I was telling was interesting. So Mystery is right, its not lying its flirting.

Then as were gaming, the 2 hot broads from earlier (Wonderwomen shirt, and Pink shirt) approach our table but based on where I was sitting I couldnt hear a word they were saying as they were talking to one of my friends who originally approached them. And our table was full so we couldnt invite them to sit down so they ejected. Moving on...

Andrew and the HB6.5 come back from the bar, and they pull all the girls to the dance floor, me thinking Im drunk enough for dance floor game went with, but as soon as I hit the dance floor it was clear to me that I was not even close to drunk enough to grind with these very mediocre girls on the dance floor so I pretended like I got a phone call and ejected the D-floor back to my table were their were still Cameron, and the sideliners (Derek with a broken leg and all still hit the D-floor to game one of the mediocres haha).

So were just chilling at our table for a few mins till we decide to move to another table closer to the dance floor. So we do. At the same time Steve (one of the sideliners) decides to go home. So were down to 5. Anyways, so we get a new table near the D floor its just Cameron, Simon and I, and then I spot the 2 hot girls from earlier on the dance floor so I decide to go in there with Cameron. Simon just guarded the beer haha. And things are going really well with the 2 HBs, their laughing at our jokes and stuff just having a good time. We start to compare ridiculous dance moves with them, and they loved it. Cameron then tries to pull them back to our table but then their friend comes and grabs them and takes them to the bathroom...

Fast forward abit through pointless shit...Im looking all over the place for these 2 hot broads again because i got a solid buzz going at this point and I really wanted the HB8 pink shirt girl badly. I end up spotting them at the bar, so I grab Cameron to come approach them with me, he goes in and opens the HB7 Wonderwoman girl and invites them back to our table again, and gets shutdown. Thankfully pink girl was occupied and didnt notice me or my friend so we ejected. Fast forward again abit...its getting late and I wanted to go but my friends are all on the dance floor with the original set (minus Simon). So im trying to round up my friends to leave when I spot the HB8 pink girl again. So I decide, fuck it just go up to her alpha male style and start dancing with her, grinding, and I had no clue what I was doing but I was spinning her around, and picking her up and doing stupid shit but she was loving it. Some dude comes and tries to pull her away, but she comes right back to me and we keep dancing while her friend takes some pics of us. Then the place lights up, and the music cuts, the bar is closing. I wanted to go for the number close but her friend pulled her away yet again.

So then were outside and were just discussing what we were gonna do, its about 230 at this point and they all want to go to Denny's. My friends tried to pull the original 4 set with us to Dennys but they werent down but Andrew gets the HB6.5 number, and I think Cameron mightve gotten a number as well. But then I spot HB8 pink outside so I approach her and ask her if her friends want to come to Denny's with us but then I get the "I gotta be up early for work" line which I understand even if she was lying or not, so then I say "thats cool, we should hang out sometime though, give me your number". And she was down so I got my first number close since I got home

So that was pretty much the night, I was happy with my gaming for the most part. I made mistakes, but I did some good alot of good things, and I got a # close from a good looking broad so I was pumped. Funny thing is, I dont think Im gonna call the broad though because it didnt feel like a strong # close. Like I know she was interested, but I dont think I ran strong enough game to get a Day 2 out of it. Like the total time of gaming wasnt enough for me to get a guarenteed Day 2. Id have to run really strong phone game to get her not to flake, and my phone game is horrible.

But Ill take the night for what it was, since I did alot better than the other nights I went out. I also realized that it is 100 times easier to game when your with a big group because I was never worried about lowering my value. The thing that I was disappointed with myself in though was that I didnt open a single set on the night, so I was pretty much like a pitcher who gives up 7 runs in 5 innings, but sill gets the Win haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good stuff dude! I think you should have been a bit more cocky with the HB8 in the pink shirt. You seemed like you chased her too much. As you said it wasn't a solid number, because she knows she really want her.

I would call her anyway. You got nothing to lose. Call her and start the conversation by saying "Hey crazy dancer in the pink shirt...the funniest thing happened to me today....." after the call don't ask her out. Talk to her for five minutes, make her laugh and say you gotta run, but don't ask her out. Wait and see what will happen.... :D
she'll be the one calling you next.