PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: aceofspadestv@aol.com
We get to the club and one of our old buds yells out “Aye X-Man” so we all walk up and do the meet and greet, its Couldn’t have asked for such a fun filled stone age type of night if you know what I mean (CM).

Family of Misfits –
X-Man
Rico
Fiasco
Ace Of Spades

all hugs and good fun, I got girls jumping on my like I’m a pogo stick and I’m reciprocating by pick them up spinning them around like there my four year old niece, Fiasco is a bit shy but still trying so I chance him, Rico gives out his hugs and pimp hands, and X-Man Well… X-Man is the new kid on the block so every girl is dying to meet him. They’re asking for his name and introducing themselves and he’s getting a little cocky which….. of course they liked.

We get inside the club and get to what we do, DANCE and win the room, it did seem as if nothing was really poppin on the floor so we decided to change that. Sets start to pop open like crazy thanks to social proof, yet we didn’t necessarily close to many of them we were having too much fun. Man my brother Rico is fucking insane he is literally just dominating the room like he’s got a kryptonite dick, he’s got girls giving him IoI’s left and right and I’m telling him but he decides to be stubborn and I know this nigga is going to bitch on the ride home about …. AND I QUOTE… Rico- “MAN THAT GIRL WAS GIVING ME MAD IOI’s AND I KNOW I COULD HAVE HOOKED UP WITH HER.”
Ace Of Spades- “Dude stop fucking telling me about it and just do it, seriously.” Its whatever though because he still was doing his thing yet his ex kept pulling him away to bitch at him because he is dancing with other girls and then she proceeds to come and tell me about it Honestly like I give a Shit, bitch I’m trying to practice and get some closes if you don’t knock it the fuck off Grrrr Exes. I have to give my brother Rico his dues because females were all over the kid, he’s getting lap dances and giving them; and I’m waiting for him to close nothing. All in all no closes for Rico, X – man god damn dancefloor game is his area and the kid is 17 you cc boys better watchout for my cousin especially Black Knight, yeah man he took what the Knight said to heart. This kid is escalating like crazy, he’s literally opening sets by putting his arms over both girls and leaning on them and what’s funny one of the sets he pulls is like following him around the venue. I find myself a target from earlier in the night and decide lets caveman so I see her and she’s all smiles so we hug and I swing her around then grab her and start dancing with her she all giggles as I’m talking to her so I decide to stop dancing hug her and pick her up and by the look on her face she’s thinking that were going to keep dancing so I go with it and put her down on the stage and give her a little lap dance, I get up hug her and tell her she’s fun I’ll see her later and do the Cajun Kiss Close.

X-Man- Well earlier in the night we had went to the ccie lair. After talking to SteamRoller and Black Knight about my dancefloor game I jus noticed that I had to just go caveman about it. So we pulled up and after that old friend called us the girls started flockin. Literally three girls walk up to me and ask me what my name was….I say X-man….they all giggle and say they heard of me before. I haven’t even been to Moreno valley before. When I hit the party I decided to try going caveman all night so I just walked in and after getting that dancing circle of our own we had our social proof for the night. The whole night I was jerkin and twerkin(freak dancing). It got to the point where I was looking for Ace and Rico, or Fiasco but it would take me a half hour to find them becuz I would get pulled off by sum girl to dance….and they seemed to kno when my favorite songs came on….lmao. Everytime I found Ace he was out sarging some girl, which I was surprised he could hear his sets becuz I could barely hear their names before I got their numbers. I closed about 6 numbers tonight and got 6 myspaces….all different girls….and I had em put it in on the kick while we were dancing. By the end of the night the club was winding down to slow songs and everyone was grabbing a girl to get a lapdance…so I grabbed one too….lol. she started grindin on my leg so I thought I’d see where this could go so I started escalating the kino…it was already high from me giving her a lapdance earlier wit my shirt off…lol. So her chest ended up close to my face so I bit where I thought the nipple was. She giggled so I did it a couple times more. Then I reached up nd pulled the top down some and she popped back with a little LMR so I used the famous ‘Yea your right we shouldn’t be doing this’ and so when I started it back up again I proceeded to bite her chest again…and finally I moved the top down wit my tongue and had the nipple in my mouth with no problems. So I started movin up her neck and right as I got to get the kiss her main obstacle snatched her off of me and they all left….and I’m like NO!!!!! LoL….but that was it major thanx to Black Knight, Steamroller, and some from Curse and this is from the all of us thanx.