PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey everyone. I'm looking to put together a team. Anyone who want's to join should reply in this post with their age and hobbies or send me a pm assessing where you see yourself now and how you expect to see yourself later on life. This will be predominantly in the Miami / Grove scene, but Ft. Lauderdale and other locations will be considered. I ask that the demographic be anywhere between ages 20-30, sorry youngins if you want to find a group for yourselves I'll happily put in a word with another group that's already starting.

I intend to make this a more dedicated group

There will be one required reading before you are hanging out with us and I will provide the title upon request. I really do not want pussyfooters in this team. The only pussyfooting I care to associate with is my foot in my girlfriend's pussy. I want you guys to be motivated, and at the end of the day just have fun with a bunch of friends who are in the same boat as you. This isn't some "lair", this isn't a "Pick up group", these are your brothers.

We will focus on
Daygame and a little bit of nightgame. I feel that nightgame is a tad more intermediate level since there are a lot more variables to account for (her friends, alpha chodes, the noise level). However, the group will be open minded and our focus is subject to change.

The activity level of the group
Minimum should be at least 1 night and 1 day a week. There's not going to be any penalty or nonsense like that, this is all simply for your benefit. I work 3 days on and I'm off 4 days a week, so I can devote a good majority of my time. I would like for us to communicate our schedules and see what works best.

Estimated group size...

I'm hoping I can get at least 5 solid people. The way I figure: 2 is a date, 3's a crowd, 4's a double date, 5 is talkin' jive! These guys will be your best friends for the rest of your life and sometimes "less is more". However, if we gather more people as time goes, I see no objection to that.

A little bit about myself...
I am an Orthopedic RN. I went to school at U.M. and did not enjoy much success with women. I've known about the community for years but never approached it with any fanaticism. I am an avid brewmaster, a day trader with a battle hardened portfolio, and a gamer. My best quality is my creative mind. My worst is my emotional temper. I find humor and purpose in the littlest of things, and believe laughter is a way through anyone's wall.

I hope to hear back from all of you interested in continuing this journey with me. June 1st - June 2nd will most likely be our first meetings where we introduce ourselves. The location will be determined soon as I contact those interested to see which is most suitable for all of us. Good luck, and remember
"E Pluribus Unum" - Out of Many, One.
In other words, We are all in this together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

man i wished you live in jax but i deff need you for when i go to miami

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How many people have you contacted so far? I live in Miami

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey, I'll be in MIA in December. I know it's a ways off, but I'd love to meet up with you guys for some night game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive spoken to a few people, trying to revive interest. If anyone is as serious as I am, then we can all have some fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm down. pm me well speak on the matter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: thegreattailz
AOL: thegreattails
Hit me up if you wanna sarge im in lauderdale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I live in Coral Gables so I'm down to sarge anywhere in Miami. 3052139733

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was looking for something just like this. I live in Miami Lakes and hang out at brickell, the grove and even up to hard rock.Text me if you guys are going out tonight 305-525-1088.

-Orlando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Guygamer316
Hey, I am definitely down to do this. I'm 21 PM me.