PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ill start from the beggining.
I work at a restaurant and i had been there for about 3 months when this new girl started. I think she's about an 8 but everyone else thinks she's a 10. Each time she would come through every guy would just stop what theyre doing and start looking at her or try to talk to her or something. I thought she was cute too but i had flirted with a girl at work before and things got awkward so i didn't say anything. Besides i didnt think anything would come of it.

One day she stopped at my work station and just stood there watching me. After about a minute i said "howre you doing." and she smirked and walked away without saying anything. Then she would start walking past me saying random stuff but i never really responded. Just a smile usually. then one day we were alone in the basement and she walks up to me and asks if she can eat some food. I said yeah and she seemed wayyy to excited for bread. She stood there looking at me work while she was eating so i asked her her name. We talked for a little then i went on working. I saw her later and she started a conversation with me again. She kept starting conversations so one day i said "when are we going to do something" and she gave me her number. Around this time guys were all over her and asking her to smoke with them which she always said yeah. I wasnt about to do that cause i figured she was using them to get free weed. She would usually smoke after work with them but i always got off later. Slowly all the guys started backing off saying she's just a tease. So its been about 7 months since she started and about 3-4 times she asked me do i want to smoke with her and i always told her maybe. She asked me a week ago and again i said maybe then monday i told her lets do it. She seemed excited about it saying "ohh thisll be fun. Im off friday so lets do it then". I figured id get some too since she seemed to be easy and like me. I normally dont go for those type but i figured hey whatever.
We didnt set a time and i wasnt about to smoke before work so i texted her at 4pm "Im off at 12am so lets get up then if its not past your bedtime". I thought it was a good text. Making it seem like i knew she wanted to see me, letting her now when worked for me, and adding humor. But i got no response.

I cant see anything i did wrong. She stood me up for something that was basically her idea?
And i wouldnt care but i may see her tomorrow and idk what i would even say. Do i ask her about it or do i just act like nothing happened?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Man i know late, i just saw your post and i dont know how you handled it.
At your place i would like just be the same but by showing more disinterest and like friendzone-tease her. Just to show that not responding about something she planned is not THAT of a big deal, but it is disrespectful and she cannot play with you like that.
NEVER directly confront her for not responding, but you can say things like : You should change you're phone compagnie, messages are getting lost.
Tell us how you handled it?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well things just got really weird. I was curious as to what she was so busy with so I looked at her snapchat.
It was a picture of her (really ugly) dog and another of her eating fruit (wtf is up with girls) with the caption "Friday night's alone are the best #antisocial"

Whatever I thought. Then I looked at the time. So she posted the picture of the dog about an hour after I posted a picture of my dog. Then she posted the other one a few minutes after I Texted her. What in the actual fuck is she doing?

An I overthinking this?

And I'm just going to ignore her now. Its pretty disrespectful to make plans then flake and not even have the decency to cancel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You didn't set a definite date/time and she asked you multiply times to hang out before and you just said maybe. She probably found another dude that would actually take the initiative to bone her. Lesson to learn is when she is showing interest you make your move or someone else will. No idea what to do even though I have been here myself many times, sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

UPDATE: As i predicted she came back there 2 times. the first time i wasnt at my station but i saw her pass (she didnt see me). the next time she passed was while i was cleaning and she said to the chef that was standing there "ohh its so messy back here" and lingered for a while. As much as i wanted to say something i ignored her. Im trying to move on but she makes it really hard (no pun intended).

Idk i really want to fuck her but at the same time i know i gotta move past it. I just feel that this is something i have to prove to myself. When we first started talking i told myself no matter what, if i lose interest or she starts playing hard to get, im going to AT LEAST fuck her. And i thought i was getting close but she is just playing so many games.

heres a pic of her:http://imgur.com/tLcKiJJ .
I think she's about an 8 but people say she's a 10. She seems stupid and not all that interesting but everytime i see her i just think "shes going to be on this cock" lol.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude, as I was reading your initial post, my immediate thought was "this girl is a stoner," then low-and-behold, you pointed out that she likes to smoke weed.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with smoking pot. I don't do it myself, I had to give up all of that for my career, but I have nothing against anyone who smokes weed.

... BUT! I have noticed lately that my success with pothead girls is very low! They can't keep plans for shit, they forget everything, they act weird as fuck all the time. Weird not in a bad way, just not in a way that is conducive to getting picked up. You said she would stare at you, things like that. These all seem like IOIs to me, except when you find out she's stoned. I've noticed that every IOI a girl throws out when she's stoned is not an IOI at all, it's just her being stoned.

Like I said I have nothing against anyone smoking pot, I used to love it myself... But pothead girls have been a basically 0% success rate for me, they're just non-conducive.

Maybe I'm missing a secret for pothead girls.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:52 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

She isolated with you in the basement and you failed to escalate and you're expecting her NOT to flake on you?

Girls don't flake on guys who make them horny.

Next time, when a girl isolates with you, ESCALATE. Get hold of Vin DiCarlo's free escalation ladder ebook so you won't be accused of rape.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hellbound is right, it seems like you played a bit too hard to get. Playing "cool and mysterious" vs playing "boring and flaky" (as a guy) are two completely different things...one gets you dates, and one gets you flakes and ignores.

Also a lots of other mistakes as well, here are my suggestions to you(not sure about the pothead angle, so looking past it) :-

1) Now, you need 1-2 good conversations with her, more than "yes", "may be" and boring stuff...you need to bring a few things to the conversation as well...show her your personality...
the fact that any girl started the conversation usually means that she thinks you are worth being given a shot...it's still your job to take that shot and hit the target...I've lost on so many sure things because I didn't have game. Also, don't assume that just because she asked you out, you will get some ! Again, you will still need solid game in most cases to get some !

2) next time, don't ask her out five days in advance...that usually has a very high chance of flaking. keep the window to 1-2 days.

3) a direct follow-up proposal message for meeting up after a long delay usually gets you no response. First, it comes across as too needy and second, if the girl says yes, she thinks she gave it away too easy. That's exactly your case. Hence, avoid the delay and if you couldn't avoid, then start messaging with some response baits, rather than a direct proposition.

source :- went from having no dates to getting 5-6 dates per week through instant messaging ; had to cut down because of work