Post subject: First time
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've read a decent amount about sarging and watched a view videos so I know a decent amount and as I get on the public city bus I notice a fairly attractive woman who I figure is in her late twenties/early thirties sitting alone.
Conveniently there is a seat also right next to her thats perpendicular to her direction so I decide to sit there as it gives me the opportunity to talk to her while not sitting directly with her as there were open seats everywhere.
*Should I have just sat right next to her or is this too aggressive given the situation or did I play it right?*
At first I asked her some basic logical boring questions which I immediately realize is not the right way to go about it and then a few minutes later I decided to use the 5 question game Style goes over in his routine book. I said everything right but made it obvious I was trying to trick her with the last 2 questions and didn't sell it quite right but nonetheless it was a good ice breaker.
Then to my surprise as I look away she decided to ask me my name and a few more questions and we begin to talk for a bit. Turns out she was 36 and I'm 19 so I guess age doesn't really matter. Throughout the conversation there were a few IOI's but nothing too notable.
When we get to our destination I asked her "Can I have your # so we can continue conversing?" right on the bus before it stopped. She hesitates and then says yes and says her #.
*I'm guessing the LMR to the # close was probably because she was married or has a boyfriend as she has kids and/or the social pressure of the bus maybe? Everything else went well and I'm really certain she was attracted to me.*
We get off the bus and I walk beside her so our shoulders were grazing each other and show her my phone and say I didn't catch all of it as I have 7/10 of her digits. Much to my surprise she orients her body so her breast are touching my shoulderish area now and I get the rest of her #.
*Im guessing her grazing her breasts against me(we did both have a lot of clothes on as it was 30 degrees out) was a solid kino IOI? Or does it mean nothing much?*
Not even sure if I said anything to conclude or just walked away.
*Should I just say bye or something like we should meet again sometime soon?*
I texted her "Hey its Justin. Want to grab lunch after your appointment?"
*I already see a couple things wrong with the text but what did I do wrong and how could I fix it? Btw she was going for a doctors appointment as she told me*

She never replied so should I try calling her or just move on to the next one? Im guessing the latter.
Also is this report too lengthy or just right? I havn't checked out too many other reports yet so I'm not really familiar with what the standard report consists of. On the actual report itself any and all help is appreciated :D

Post subject: Re: First time
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You did way way better than me, I totally pussied out on my first approach back in the day :D
Quote:
*Should I have just sat right next to her or is this too aggressive given the situation or did I play it right?*
You played it right IMO.
Quote:
*I'm guessing the LMR to the # close was probably because she was married or has a boyfriend as she has kids and/or the social pressure of the bus maybe? Everything else went well and I'm really certain she was attracted to me.*
Don't assume that. LMR to a # close can be pretty common. Doesn't matter what the reasons were, what matters is you got the #.
Quote:
*Im guessing her grazing her breasts against me(we did both have a lot of clothes on as it was 30 degrees out) was a solid kino IOI? Or does it mean nothing much?*
Assume it was a solid kino IOI even if it wasn't (it probably was).
Quote:
I texted her "Hey its Justin. Want to grab lunch after your appointment?"
*I already see a couple things wrong with the text but what did I do wrong and how could I fix it?
It's fine. You aren't going to snap up every girl whose # you obtain.
Quote:
She never replied so should I try calling her or just move on to the next one? Im guessing the latter.
Try calling or texting again. Nothing to lose.
Quote:
Also is this report too lengthy or just right?
Just right. Only advice would be to double-space the paragraphs on future reports.

GREAT job for your first approach man.

Post subject: Re: First time
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice and encouragement! Technically it wasn't my "first" time but definitely my first time since I became a PUA in training. I'll probably give her a call sometime relatively soon.