PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So first off let me start this post by telling you a little about myself.

I have been studying the PUA scene for a few years, but have been limited on my ability to actually try many tactics in-field due to the fact that I was in high school when I was introduced to the community after reading "The Game." I am now a freshman in college and have just begun sarging again for the first time in several months after falling as a victim of oneitis. This girl turned me back into an AFC every time I spoke to her. Nonetheless, she has actually become a close friend in the process and I share pretty much everything with her.

So anyway, to start my field report... Last thursday night, I was alone in my dorm room after my roommate took off with some friends, and I decided I needed some rest so I stayed behind. I got on facebook chat and was message by a girl (HB7) I met in the elevator in my dorm. She asked what I was up to and I told her that I was hanging out by myself before planning on meeting some friends up at a party later. She told me she was bored out of her mind in her room and that I should come by. Without sounding too desperate, I agreed to come over after I figure out what my friends are doing.

So I show up at her room a bit later, and she immediately pulls me to her futon and hands me a shot and tells me that we are drinking. She starts mixing a drink for herself so I neg her on the fact that she can't take a shot straight. She laughs it off and agrees that she is not as "manly" as I am. She is fooling around on her laptop at her desk while I try to strike up some small talk. We chat for a bit, I throw in some push-pull, some IOIs, and some more negs by making fun of her childish possessions that she has in her room such as her collection of Disney movies and boy-band posters.

Finally, she decides that we should put in a movie and pull out the futon. At this point, we are both pretty drunk and feeling good. She lays next to me and cuddles close. I do some caveman and rub my finger up and down her thigh until grabs me tighter. Finally, when I was gonna go in for the kiss, she turns to me first and asks if I would be offended if she kissed me. Instead of answering her verbally, I lean in and kiss her. We make out for a bit, and we start feeling each other up. I work my hands south and start fingering her. She shows content with some light moans and a slow humping motion. She then gets on top of me and starts rips off my shirt while I take off hers. We are making out pretty fiercely for a while and she tells me that she wishes that we were fucking. Normally I would have probably already been fucking her, but I wasn't equipped with a condom, and she didn't have one in the room. I later found out that this was because she was a virgin. So we pretty much fooled around till about 6 in the morning (this started at about midnight). She told me in between breaths that she needed to remind me that I had earlier told her that I have an 8am class across campus that I should probably be getting ready for. I reminded her that I'm a guy and I only need about 5 minutes to get ready, but I laughed and got up anyway. She pulled me down before I left and we made out for about another 10 minutes until I had to push her off me.

So I made it back to my room and took about an hour nap before class. When I woke up, I was still a bit drunk but somehow found the motivation to go to class. When I got back, my roommate was there, and after further inspecting me, noticed two huge hickeys on my neck, and a bruise on my lip. After he mentioned it I remembered that she had bitten my lip about 2 hours in. I told him not to worry about it and he smiled and let it go.

Surprisingly, as I will tell in a follow up story, the hickeys got mixed reviews from the girls at a frat party I would attend the following night, despite the idea of preselection.

So anyway, overall I am proud of myself for getting back in the game after recovering from oneitis. I am rusty, but I can tell I will fully recover within a few weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ONeitis sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

cool i hope youll make a full recovery of your oneitis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sucks that u got diagnosed but u seem to be recovering well! get better soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sorry, I got as far as, 'invited to me to her room... handed me a shot... "we're drinking"...' and I blanked.

Did you fuck her? She sounded like she wanted some penis and you seemed like the right guy at the time.