Post subject: First step
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello. This is my first go at PUA forum. Have been reading the stuff from the forum for a while, and I guess it would not be fair it didnt give some feedback - although i am that type of guy that cannot go into this mindset fully.

I'm used to take people seriously and thei're emotions. so i'm not into tricking noone, rather making myself matching with those looking the same as i am: having fun. Also that's the kind of women that excite me.

my situation right now is not the best. Ended a long relationship and am a bit uneasy around girls. Still very determined to get it going.

OkCupid girl:

Met her in okcupid, and talked to her for a month or two, and started dating. the second date, I was about to touch her, but chose words, result: she explained she was looking for something more commited, and choosing betwin other guy, and apparently me. so, i took it easy. Next time, we went to the movies, and right before she was leaving, i got to touch her, and ask for a kiss. She said really in a low voice (can it be in my room?) I was so surprised i sid, what? and then, she was harsh and said: ok, just kiss me. She was too tense, and didnt loosened up, and then went away, embarassed because we were in a public place. I went home, feeling I just missed the oportunity.

the web chating went really poor, and eventually i figured she lost interest.

Is there ways to anything from here?

(excuse my poor english - not my native tongue)
bie

Post subject: Re: First step
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:33 pm 
The Grand Puba

You waited too long to meet. It shows a lack of initiative in making things happen.

You also ask too much. You asked to touch her and then asked to kiss her.

Post subject: Re: First step
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yep, totally agree. one month is already too late

i'm still a rookie though

but getting better :)