PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Intro: First of all I want to introduce myself*, as Im new to this forum (of course you can skip this, I don't care :P). Go by the name DarkArt, 22 year old chemistry student from the Netherlands. I fitness and do JKD (martial art). I have been ok with girls, had like 6 GF and some random flicks. But wasn't satisfied with my game. So, I started analyzing what my errors were, and was improving. I did this together with a very good friend of mine and by this we found the PUA world. We both have been doing a lot of reading on this, both online as by books.

2 weeks ago, before this all started for me, I noticed my game was getting better, but not in a structured way. Kissed 2 girls that evening and slept with one of them.
Now last weekend, Saturday night, I tried to apply the limited material I had at my disposal. Mostly was improvised due to that same reason, but tried following the PUA principles.

First girl; she works in a store nearby my house. She's actually not worth mentioning because I already knew she liked me. I negged her at her work, well at the time I didn't know that it was called negging, but it was so. She came to me, took her by the hips and kept eye contact and tempted her in kissing me. She was a really good kisser, though.

2nd Girl: Was a small really cute blond girl (HB7). She looked kind of troubled, clearly not amusing herself. So, I approached her just giving her I smile and slowly started to moved along with the music. Just slowly, so she could easily start synchronizing with my movements. I told her:

DA: Damn, you look depressed! but I'm guessing a smile looks great on you (neg attempt..) (depressed: well it was a bit more negative in my native language, don't now a good English word to substitute the exact word I used).
HB7: (Shyly started smiling)..
DA: See, I was right!
HB7: You see that guy over there, he is texting me and thinks I like him, but he is ugly and annoying.
DA: (I looked behind me, some random AFC's shouting shit)
DA: You know, why do you even let those entities bother you?
HB7: Haha, I dunno, I just want to get rid of them.
- Few seconds of deep eye contact -
HB7: Maybe if I would kiss you they would leave me alone.
DA: Hmm, you could always try.
- Kiss Closed - (ow and it worked, they left soon after), she actually offered her number, didn't have to ask.

She took me by the hand leading me somewhere, she wanted to smoke. I hate it so I was gone asap. I had to take a piss, so went to the toilet.

When I entered there was a girl standing there (HB8). She was smoking as well. Lame, but I was like game-on anyway.

DA: What are you doing here? Are you like a travo or something?
HB8: haha, no! its just quite in here.
DA: Right.. (went to the urinal and started unzipping my pants)
HB8: But don't worry I wont look!
DA: (looked over my shoulder) - To be honest, I don't really care what you do (smile).
- While I was pissing there was some talk, can't really recall what, but as soon as I was done: -
Zipped my pants turned around and looked her straight in the eyes, and started walking towards her (only a few meters). She maintained eye-contact. I Made body contact and acted is if I was about to kiss her, but I was still not sure if it was the right moment. So, I decided to test her. As I neared her lips I moved sideways passing her face to her ear and wispered: You know for a travo your pretty hot (smile).
She smiled while turning her head slowly. Kiss-closed!

After like 30 minutes of kissing there, she said her friends were waiting. I just asked her for her number. She had to ask her friend for her number because it was new or something... So, number closed, although not in any fancy way, but it got the job done. I prefer to skip as much bullshit as possible anyway.

I texted both girls that I had enjoyed the evening, and if they would wanted to talk to me some mare they should add me on msn. They both did. HB8 I'll be seeing next saturday.

Conclusion: It became a long post, sorry for that. But, all in all, it was the most fun club evening of my life. Something I noticed, was all kiss-closes came pretty. Kind of didn't expect that, maybe it wasnt that much game. Any advice, or constructed criticism is very mush welcome.
And one last thing. I didn't put this up to brag. Just to show the results of these type of sources, just the basic mindset and principles help a lot. Next step, which I'm working on, is applying some openers and routines. Depending on reactions on this post, I might share my future experiences.

P.S: One thing I left out so far was the one nightstand girl of the other week was there too. She was all clingy so I though I would be rid of her, but when I got home she texted me that she still wanted to come over. Woman are strange beings indeed.

*(I know there is a specific sub-forum for it but I wanted to combine it with the report, and as this will be more about the report I decided to post here.)