Post subject: First real approach !
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I saw a cute girl at the bus stop this morning , I walked passed by her giving myself excuses not to approach then I said to myself " fuck it " , walked back and started talking to her

Basically went like this ( was in french so below is a translation.. )

Me : Hi , how are you ?
Her : Good and you ?
Me : I'm good thank you. I noticed you and just wanted to tell you you look very beautiful.

She started smiling like crazy at this point and said thank you
Then there was giggling from both of us , then I randomly ask her " Are you shy ?"

Her : No but I have a boyfriend
Me: That sucks . Have a good day.

I wasnt feeling nervous at all or anything. Honestly i feel like I kinda intimidated her. Even tho I got shot down , this little experience felt pretty good. Also I realize approaching is not the hard part but finding the right moment/environment/spot is for me. Anyways , can't wait to do it again !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well done dude, a big point to this one I would say is that you had the confidence which when practiced even more will radiate and your game will increase HOWEVER...

The game you played on her, wasn't very good, you need to have an opener to really catch her attention to want to talk to you, for example "I need a female opinion on something..." Then say something random maybe point out a piercing you have.

My favourite book, which is also a great read is;
The Game by Neil Strauss

This book alone has changed my game drastically, I highly recommend it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Great job. NOw, approach so much that a simple conversation doesn't get you excited. Getting her home gets you excited. A side note, don't read the Game for instructional purposes. Stick to inner game manuals and documents.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Man this is amazing. I approached this chick in the metro just minutes ago .Conversation was alright ,she was smiling , when she was asking questions back , I was like oh shit. I noticed a ring and kinda backed off Honestly I feel I could have asked more questions and even flirt a little but didnt bother. I just shook her hand and left. lol

And thanks for the advice guys. As for going with an opener , I don't know. I'm an introvert and usually don't talk much I'd rather just be straight to the point but I'll think about it next time.

This whole thing is giving me hope. Love it.