Post subject: First Pick Up
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So my very first FR. Been reading the game for 6 months but still a major AFC LOL. :lol:

So here goes:

Saturday, around 12 midnight.

Having few rounds of beer with my mates. Starting to feel like PUA (alcohol effects LOL). The place was buzzing with people coming out from clubs (the place was famous for its night scene).

A friend’s friend (which I have meet one time before) HB4 sat next to my group’s table. She was with a HB 7.5 (personality 10). AA is still one of my biggest problem but I told myself ‘ fuck it, I am not going to lose anything’ and went to open the set:

Me: Hey HB4, haven’t seen you for ages..

HB4: confused look..

Me: It’s me..bla bla, me meet blab la..

HB4: Right!!! What’s up?

I just pull a chair and sat down with them..I am in.
I started talking to HB4 and completely ignoring HB7.5….

HB7.5: Hi… I am HB 7.5

Me: Owh, hi..(and continue talking with HB4)

I stopped and look at HB7.5, how do you guys know each other? And voila..she started talking like there’s no tomorrow..

I remembered to kino, but I don’t have any ideas on how to do it. So I told them I have just finished a gig nearby.

HB7.5: Really??!!! Wow, what kind of music you guys play? What is your favourite band?

Me: Rock music..well, you don’t look like your into music, you might know these bands even if I tell you.. (negs, I think) and told her some bands name.. :wink:

HB 7.5: OH MY!!! I love those bands …and started talking stuff about music..
Me: Really, high five ( kino..lame I know LOL)

*I love rock chick…I am starting to be attracted to her but still able to maintain my frame

Blah , blah blah,

Me: Hey guys, got to get back to my friends, I am not the kind of guy who leave their friends behind (DHV).

Me: We should hang out together, you guys are cool..

HB7.5: Yeah, we totally should do that…

Mistake # 1: I forgot to bring my phone.

So I asked HB4 to take my number,

Me: Looking at HB7.5, you take my number from HB4. (any mistake here guys?)

And I ejected.

The next day, I text her..still being playfull and stuff. She replied..i thought to myself :I am in’

The day after that, I text her again, but unfortunately , my phone service was very bad for the next few days..

I will text her but it will be pending for delivery until 4 or 5 hours. What I shoud have done was wait for the text to be sent out but I kept on sending the same text over and over again (at the time I thought the text did not go through).

After that, she wont even reply my text, I knew I blew it when one of my friends told me that he received some of my text almost 6 or 7 times ( same text). I tried to send text to HB7.5 trying to explain the situation (AFC, I know) but no response.

Mistake #2: Kept on sending the text eventhough the server was very bad, should have called phone service.

Anyway, gonna meet up with HB4 this weekend, (HB7.5 might join in). Any advice on how to deal with this if I saw HB 7.5 again?

Thanks guys!!!!

Post subject: re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah sending the same text even though you thought she wasnt getting it then trying to explain yourself may have come across a bit eager. But dont worrie about it, its already in the past.

If the HB7.5 shows up, dont be unnatural but show a lack of interest let her know that you dont need her. let her see what sees missing out on, and make her earn your time. If she doesnt show dont ask the HB4 about her, again this will show a lack of interest.

tip: When texting Ive noticed that when I text back right away it might come off as desperate. I usally wait about 20 mins this makes it look like I have things to do and sometimes I dont even text back. this all depends on how long you have know the girl or what the convo is about.