Post subject: first number close
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey

went out sarging... well i was sarging the group of friends i was with were just drinkin...

met this girl at a boston pizza. she was friends with someone i went to class with. i went straight over to her and said "hi, my friends and i were talking about something just want to see if its true, mind being my test subject"

she agreed and i asked her for her hand, it was the finger length routine i read up on last night. her ring finger was longer than her index. so i smiled and said she had very manly hands (neg) she laughed and we asked her friend to see her hands too...

i also noticed she had one of those irish rings on her finger and asked if she knew what it meant. she didn't so i explained it (DHV)

i then said well my friends are probably wondering where i disapeared to but i'd love to talk to u later, she right away pulled out her crackberry and asked me for just about every piece of information she could get... (name first and last, PIN, email, facebook, number) don't worry i got her number too.

i came back to the table with my friends absolutly amazed at how easy that was with my buddies praise.

I am officially hooked into the game just from that one pickup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

NICE, GREAT feeling ent it. When you're like, "OK they told me to just go for it" and it works. Good on you, and I ent seen that opener before, hopefully it ent too big in the UK yet :D