Post subject: First infield daytime
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So here is my first attempt as a PUA. First of all, english is not my native language, I still have to improve it and all the interaction bellow happenned in french. :) :wink:

I was at the station, waiting my mum's friend who had to give me something for her (because my mum lives abroad and FYI I live alone ;) since a while anyway ...). I was waiting, it was so boring !!. Then I receipt a call from her saying " Apologize.... blablabla .... but I couldn't come ". I was upset by all the way I had to do to reach the meeting point.
Then I saw that girl, waiting at the station. She was a 8.5 ; gorgeous curly brown hair, tall around 1m70 ( I'm 1m80), well dressed ( casual with a bright shirt). As a point of comparaison a 10 is a girl like jessica Alba for me. Then I told myself that I didn't do all the way to here for nothing, it was clearly my chance to pratice infield in a public place ( which is my weak point actually ).
So I approached her ...
"Hi", I said." It makes a long we haven't met each other" and giving her a quick hug. She was confused of course but didn't push me away.
" Hi ....", she replied.
"hmmm.... You don't remember me ?!" I said with a disappointed look :), " I'm kidding, I just saw you, you looked lost " I smile and keep going " may I help you maybe ?"
"you're sweet but it's ok, I m just waiting for the next subway", she said. So we introduced ourself and talking for 10 minutes, seing her smilling and being concentrated on what I was saying , made me feel conformatable. She looked more comfortable as well and eager to keep talking. I don't remember how we got to that point but she told me she receipt a bonus at her job, it was a good occasion to go to the next step. I congratulated her by giving her a hug but this times I kept her hand into mine.
" listen if you have free time" I said "Why don't we enjoying a drink ? coffee ?", I was anxious she could say that I'm not her kind or others things which are supposed to make me understand kindly that the conversation was fun but it didn't go further.
" Ok, but I only have 20 minutes" She replied me with that smile, the kinda smile which means 'let's see what happens'.
Then we went to a bar, a scottish one, it was the closest one from the station. She was clearly enjoying the time spend with me. So we kept talking and enjoying. It was the good occasion to use all things I had internalised by watching some PUA videos or by reading books/stories about infield PU. After 1 hours. I leanrd more about her ; she is french and work as a dietician. She was here to give few conventions, one monday and was supposed to leave in one month.
" I think You missed your train" I said to her with a tiny smile.
" no matters, I'm spending a good time so it's ok" While she was telling me that, she was passing her through her curly hair ( ok You got me, I love women with curly hair ! :D )
" Let's go to your place and have wild sex until the sun rises" this what I wanted to tell her but in place I said " Let's go to another place, what do you think ? "
"Why ?", she replied, not really convinced that changing place will be a good idea.
"Trust me ! Haven't you ever avoid to do a thing and then regretted not to do it after ?" I replied thinking it was a good answer.
" But there are things I've done I regretted to have done !" When I heard that, I told myself either I argue for a while or I end the conversation, try to get a number and better a kiss-close and the number. So I just make an eye contact and smile, told her " let's go", I stood up, took my coat and went to pay the bill for the last two drinks we had taken. I wasn't really paying intention on what she was doing and to be honest, I was anxious that she just decides to take a cab and go back home. I paid and looked behind, no one, I first though that she left but I saw her waiting outside; the cab or me ? I'll quickly know it. I stepped out aw well and she told me " So where do we go ? ". I smiled, took her hand and headed her to a nice "club", actually is more a bar with a dancefloor, I brought her there because she told me she loves dancing and she was good at that. During the way to the new place, I entertained her. She was laughing her ass off !!
Then we arrived to the new place, she looked happy. I told her " Now you can show me how creepy you're when you dance !" She smiled, pushed me on the dancefloor and started to dance. My luck the songs were at her taste! I liked seeing her smiling, she has a "sunny smile" ( cute, big and ornament with nice white teeth). We stayed there for an hour and half. It was 3 a.m. During the discussion we had in the first place, she told me that she had to move the place tomorrow night because she had a convention to give.
" Oh it starts to be late ! You have your convention tomorrow. " I said, then we left the bar and outside she wanted to take the cab. "NOOOOOOOOO if she takes the cab the night will end here " this what my brain tried to told me ! So I opened my mouth and said " you don't have to take a cab, you don't live so far from here lets go there by foot, I bring you there safe ! Further, it's my fault if you're here now, I meant I brought you here". She nodded and added " you're right ... further is your duty from now " and while smiling she brought my arm and we go to here place.
Arrived to her mat, I kissed her. It was the first time we kissed. It was sensual first and soon it started to become wild. We made it on the sofa....

I want to know your impresions, what did I do wrong ? What can I improve ? excepted my poor english ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

WOOOOW is this ur first daygame approach :shock: ??? wtf good job. I have been doing a lot of daygame but i have never gotten this far. have you already done some nightgame?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
WOOOOW is this ur first daygame approach :shock: ??? wtf good job. I have been doing a lot of daygame but i have never gotten this far. have you already done some nightgame?
Yes thanks. :D

But I think I was lucky, I mean, she isn't from belgium and was about to leave one month after ( FYI : I saw her yesterday again :wink: ) so she had nothing to lose excepted wasting some time. I've tried since that day two more approaches which didn't go so well : One had already a boyfriend and the other one gave me her phone number, we spent time together but she wasn't witty at all. So I need to pratice more.

And during the nightlife, yess I have many. It's really easier for me to pick up in a club or in a bar (after one drink or two :wink: ) than during the day.

And what about you ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I only do daygame (im 17) but i have no approach anxiety so im still a newbie. I get a lot of number closes but most flake :( ; working on that though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude I read some post of you and let me tell that's great ! Me at your age, I was FAT and things didn't go well with women, they sew me like the funny little fat friend :D ( 1m68 for 92 kilo ). The game started when I was 18/19, I went to gym, I lost my overweight, I grew up and build musculs (1m80 for 82 kilo but fit :wink: ) ... I've worked on myself to get a good-looking. The result was I attracted more the women older than me ( experienced women ) , which was at my taste :). Maybe try to get girls just a little older than you .... Have you ever tried ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude I read some post of you and let me tell that's great ! Me at your age, I was FAT and things didn't go well with women, they sew me like the funny little fat friend :D ( 1m68 for 92 kilo ). The game started when I was 18/19, I went to gym, I lost my overweight, I grew up and build musculs (1m80 for 82 kilo but fit :wink: ) ... I've worked on myself to get a good-looking. The result was I attracted more the women older than me ( experienced women ) , which was at my taste :). Maybe try to get girls just a little older than you .... Have you ever tried ?
yep that was a sticking point for a while but i managed to get past it. I haven't tried for women as old as 30 though (not interested in someone that old). I was fat as shit too but that was from the age of 11 to 16.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
yep that was a sticking point for a while but i managed to get past it. I haven't tried for women as old as 30 though (not interested in someone that old). I was fat as shit too but that was from the age of 11 to 16.
30 years old, :lol: I meant, around 19-22 yo. That could be a good challenge for you, don't you think ? Personally, I've always been interested by women from 20 to 24 yo even now that I'm 26. Older than that they mostly think about marriage, live together all that kind of things and I'm not yet at this stage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

But if you need some advices to get a good shape. Just tell me I'm pretty good at coaching, I mean gym coaching. I had gone to gym for a long time but now I do crossfit ! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

people that do crossfit don't lift (i joke) :D . There's a lot of hate on cross fit in the bodybuilding community. And i can easily get 19-22 year olds. I can get as far as around 25-26 but no older; I don't think i want to go any older though.

To be honest, going to the gym (bodybuilding,crossfit) is similar to pick up; they are both mastered through trial and error. Finding out what works for you and what not. Everyone is different so im not even sure if your coaching will help but if you can give me any tips i will make sure to try them out in terms of diet and working out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

That was really good for first time pick up at daygame, Theo.

I can't remember how awful am I when I started picking up girls at day time.

Well for your case, all I can say that girl you meet have no social restriction on her as she's not living here and she will off in one month. that's why it's so smooth for you as she's seducing you along the way too ;) Good things.

Well~ sure. YOu have to have some game & good-looking to pull this off too. Apparently, you have both, dude.

If you want to meet these type of girls, I mean beautiful girls that have no much social restriction on them.. go to airport & pick up foreigner stewardess that only stay one night or two.

It's super fun to talk to these crews and they will assertively seduce you if they like you.

You will fall in love with airport soon.... haha

http://www.naughtynapoleondatingadvice.com/

Latest post: How to get to know a girl during first date [FREE]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
That was really good for first time pick up at daygame, Theo.
Thanks :lol: but as you said I was lucky that she doesn't live here, that really helped me !!
Quote:
If you want to meet these type of girls, I mean beautiful girls that have no much social restriction on them.. go to airport & pick up foreigner stewardess that only stay one night or two.
Let me tell you're a genius :!:. It never occured to me that airport could be a good place to sarge, thanks you very much ! That will be well used ! ;)
Quote:
It's super fun to talk to these crews and they will assertively seduce you if they like you.
I totaly agree with you ! :) ... I think I'm going to spend some time at the airport this weekend ;) ... do you have some opener I could use ?