PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

To know the background:
I must tell you that I texted with her for one week (not really every day) and Friday I asked her out. She told me she has a boyfried and she's a little ashamed to do that, but I said something like:

Me: Oh really ? I didn't know you have a boyfriend, I didn't think so, but anyway we'll just have some fun for a few hours, I am sure he trusts you.

Then she told me that it's ok and also that on Saturday she's busy. I agreed with her to meet on Sunday.

Just to let you know, the boyfriend story I guess it's true ( I talked with her before a few months ago and she didn't want to go out at that time) but I suppose she's not interested anymore in that guy (no photo with him on facebook, no relationship on fb and stuff like that and I also heard something from a common friend that he might be in jail for drug posession or sth like that). Also she started the texting after this period of few months we haven't talk. She opened like this "Hi handsome, what's up". I kept it cold at the start and I feel like she is investing pretty much, at least in the first few days we texted each other.

Question:
I really don't have a good idea where to take her out, how to act.

I have a few ideas where we can go (Bowling, Zoo - it's pretty cold here maybe this is not a very good idea for this period of the year, it's almost winter, Go-Kart or just a simple coffe hangout). What's your opinion ?

Hoe should I behave ? Should I try to flirt heavily and also try to get a kiss or just hang out with her and have fun so she will become more attracted to me?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:55 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Could be wrong but i think she's horny. Coffee or drinks, sit next to her, flirt, kino, segue to a private location. Sometimes the "I have a bf" thing is a bluff, can never know for sure though. Proceed @ your own caution.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Are you sure you wanna try to pull sth out with a girl that probably has a boyfriend in jail? If sth happens, are you sure you can deal with the boyfriend afterwards?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

She's horny and he's gone. She will fuck you. GABAPYCO

-Ders

www.facebook.com/spreadloveders