Post subject: Wtf
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Snowy night was driving and hit up a girl from pof that I had old number from. Never met before. Offered to bring wine over but she lives with parents. Offered to pick her up she's like what's the plan? I said I've got one, we're going to the town center (area I live in). I just drive straight to my place. It's 10pm sat. Night. We get inside and I pour glass of wine and give it to her. She looks at me weird and asks if I'm trying to get her drunk. I take the glass back and try to kiss her but she refuses. She says im not hooking up with you, I said I never said anything about that, you're already thinking about jumping my bones? Geez.

She wants to sit in the living room and chat. No real C&F but just convo. She says shes a recovering sex and drug addict. Thru 15 mins I'm doing heavy thigh kino but get rejected for make out 5 times. I say let's go to my room and listen to music. Lead her in and try to escalate again and she rejects. She's like we can be friends first I don't do this firsy thing I want to go home and walks to the door. I made her call an uber.

I then said, after seeing her shooting a quick text, I know the game. We've all got our backups handy. Have a good night. She's like what? Left her in the snow.

Seriously? Friendzoned possibly because I didn't go STRAIGHT to the bedroom upon arrival?

Her profile was casual dating no committment. 12 tattoos and piercings.

Wtf?

Post subject: Re: Wtf
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Anybody? Am I missing something here?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Kind of obvious, isn't it? She didn't want to have sex with you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Kind of obvious, isn't it? She didn't want to have sex with you.
Is this partly a result of not making the visit strictly about sex? Meaning, the fact that I wanted to offer her a drink and try to talk to her etc. Be what killed the mood? If its a complete stranger in this sense shold I just escalate straight to sex immediately upon walking in the door? This was 'booty call' hrs afterall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I might be totally wrong about this but the first big turnoff I see in the story is
Quote:
She says shes a recovering sex and drug addict.
along with
Quote:
we can be friends first
I know an ex-sex addict who decided to simply not have sex any more. She looks like she knows how to be careful with men. So if the only thing you're after is sex, forget.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Classic shit tests n ways to just rattle the guy. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" Responses:
Sarcastic- "Oh my god totally, super drunk. Sooo drunk you'll be lke deeerrrr(make a stupid weird slur face thts just so weird its stupidly funny).
Look away ,look back " Oh my god you're totally thinking of it now. Not tonight lil girl so stop I'm getting drunk with you're lil crazy ass. Anyways check this out/come look at this [crazy/funny/hilarious/insane/amazing] thing, then show her some stupid funny YouTube video or some weird book u found in your house.
Thts a way of agree,absurdify, cnf reframe to reframe the subtext,change the conversation or steer the interaction in another direction. Tht would honestly be my quick wit response even tho it sounds ridiculous n goofy af.
Other notes
-you took the glass off her n then just went into it? Made her uncomfortable ,it wasn't escalated n she probably ddnt see it coming.
Wasn't lmr, just a bad situation tht u created n have her no other reason but to react in tht way. And it sounded lke u definitely played into her frame n u let her get away with setting tht frame.
Summed up pretty much everything tht sounded lke it was going well n just went down hill. I'm gonna guess it was going well , could've went either direction to stay a friend ,or a guy tht fucked her. Doesnt sound lke u know wht to do . probably was some touch n go but once she said "are u trying to get me drunk?!", shit just went down hill crashing face down in the dirt grounded.
Added:
Plus the we're not having sex thing u could've just ignored n not said the lil cnf reframe of her jumping your bones.No lost the frame. It probably would've been easier to ignore for as long as possible , she probably would've felt tht shed have to reinforce it by saying it over n over by then reframe because by her telling u over n over it would've been easier because of her repeating it over n over it would be easier to confirm to her but set the frame tht SHE has sex on the mind cause she keeps mentioning sex.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

P.p.s, :D yea u should've started kissing her n arousing her up til u were in the bedroom, then get a lil bit more aggressive to see if she's receptive to your more sexually aggressiveness or see if she gets aggressive back sexually which is awesome, then just do tht dominate shit where you're slamming her against the wall, dirty talk in her ear, pick her ass right up n take her to the bedroom. Multiple sex positions to demonstrate tht u have sexual experience n open minded.
Good sites: voyeurwebwiki, sexinfo101, kama sutra books, walk into any sex store or a barnesnnoble to get one of those sex games books ,fetish guides, or those different every day 365days a yr books, probably find at least one of those if you're actually interested n not lazy about learning all about sex lke most guys are. Even if u have skill conversationally, the other half of the skill is in the bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:49 am 
The Grand Puba

Here's your issue, IMO. You've been here for the last few months and you've been telling tales of how you fuck a girl with 0 comfort. Now all of a sudden you're trying to be someone out of character and trying to establish comfort while your real goal is sex. You're not being congruent to who you are and it's not coming across as genuine. Everyone who has read a few of your posts knows that you really don't give a shit about comfort or a conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Here's your issue, IMO. You've been here for the last few months and you've been telling tales of how you fuck a girl with 0 comfort. Now all of a sudden you're trying to be someone out of character and trying to establish comfort while your real goal is sex. You're not being congruent to who you are and it's not coming across as genuine. Everyone who has read a few of your posts knows that you really don't give a shit about comfort or a conversation.
Which comes back to my original question within the report. It's the what if factor. If I had just said absolutely nothing and gone straight to the bedroom and escalated that would've been better in terms of being congruent? And yes, I've found that the more conversation I try to have with a woman the more I fuckup, and it is ultimately a result of missing a large portion of late teens earlier college years due to severe life issues that I'd rather not discuss. Huge gap in social conditioning.

I'm just trying to get more insight from someone else. I don't think I've ever fucked a girl who liked me for my personality.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
YOUR TRAITS OF A STALKER/SOCIOPATH?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
YOUR TRAITS OF A STALKER/SOCIOPATH?
Listen I just field tested my methods today. Had 2 meetups 1 hr apart. Both screened for dtf and used very similar logistics for meetup. Used prior phone convo to build comfort.

Both met in the middle of town and walked to my place 5 mins away.

1st girl, laughing all the way back and having fun chatting. We walk in the door and she immediately takes her shoes off and I remove her coat. I asked if she wants a drink of wine she says sure. She takes one sip and I start talking to her a little more and remain aloof. I go for the kiss in 5 mins and try to physically escalate but she rejects. I back off and then reinitiate and move to bedroom and pUT on music for plausible deniability. Try to do same escalation pattern 5 more times until she gets pissed off and leaves.

I race back to the same spot and wait 10 mins for next meetup. Girl shows up, walk back to my place same procedure. When I get to the door and walk inside I literally grab her hand and lead her straight to the bedroom and then turn her around and shove my hand down her pants and grope her from behind and kiss her neck and she submits in an instant and we fuck.

Care to share your thoughts on that?

Literally every single girl I have followed method 1 with I face huge LMR or rejection all under the premise that I come off as too comforting or offering them a drink like I don't deserve them and I know it's a wrong move because they NEVER drink more than one sip.

Whenever I follow method 2, I get the bang 9 out of 10.

Sooooo you tell me. There is no real such thing as over escalating imo. She's down or she's out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 am 
The Grand Puba

It's an easy concept to grasp. You act like yourself, you're getting results. You act like what you're not, you're getting rejections. You don't know how to be genuinely comforting, so your motives are being called into question.

Everything that I read that you write, you won't get many women who will genuinely like you as a person because you don't like them as people. You will find that women will fuck you because you make it known and it is congruent to your behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:46 am 
Dedicated Member

Ideally, you will want to kiss her before you pull her to a sex location so you set a precedent. You'll have much less resistance (if any) once you start escalating with her at the private location. If you do get LMR, just take a step back and build more comfort and try again later, but move at a slower pace and get her turned more. A move I like to do sometimes is get on top of them and rub my thigh on their pussy to really get them going. This is more incognito than just rubbing my hand on her pussy and can actually turn her on more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

-You need to realize that it's easy to get girls into comfort. Attraction is just a low amount of compliance compared to comfort and seduction which are higher levels of compliance.Why do you think qualication exists between both attraction and comfort and comfort and seduction even though you probably may have not heard of that before. To not only access whether if she's attracted or compliant enough tht you can increase the levels of compliance between the "phases", it helps you determine things lke
-where am I now with this girl?
-can I move forward or am I going to go backwards crashing into shit?
-am I wasting my time?
-if I bait or outrightly ask her questions will she take a step forward in the escalation giving IoIs that way in turn I can reward with indicators of interest increasing my levels of compliance
-if I hit on her,try to qualify her,touch her, move her, use proximity will she give me passive/active IoIs and acceptance towards the frames I'm trying to set will I get acceptance.
If " NO" more so than "YES" for any of these or worse all of these she's
A. Not attracted to you
B. Just being polite because she just either likes talking or the validation you give her n you know how much they love the validation deep down based on their sex appeal and attention u give them
C. Was just seeing you a friend because she thought you had no intent with getting sexual with her. You need to use all of the things above to help you get out of her seeing you as maybe just a friend. I know if I escalate n try to steer whts going on between the girl n me I won't get freindzoned because I'll just keep moving n trying to steer. Either she'll stop me n I know she's not interested (maybe even move a little bit too fast n pull it back a little)or like what I'm doing which is going to help me move forward sexually. Other than that, that'll be it n I'll know if she's not I just move on n it doesn't phase mevulnerability t you know trying establish rapport,commonalities, comparability,vulnerability with words while nonverbally getting her comfortable physically through touch getting physical compliance making her more comfortable with not only tht but trying to get her comfortable by getting cliser/more intimate tummy touching/face touching body contact between the both of you. It gets intimate transgresses into arousal(seduction) increasing the levels of compliance to where you're outrightly arousing her verbally or physically n you're someplace where she's comfortable n turned on enough to where sex could happen.
Types of Comfort(just listed may help)
+social
+rapport based
+sexual
+physical
+logistical
+situational
+superficial
+verbal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ideally, you will want to kiss her before you pull her to a sex location so you set a precedent. You'll have much less resistance (if any) once you start escalating with her at the private location. If you do get LMR, just take a step back and build more comfort and try again later, but move at a slower pace and get her turned more. A move I like to do sometimes is get on top of them and rub my thigh on their pussy to really get them going. This is more incognito than just rubbing my hand on her pussy and can actually turn her on more.
See I try to avoid the step by step escalation like that because it always gets stalled out like they think you are a pussy and every time I persist even with step forward/back their guard goes up higher and higher and then they just book it. Also with agreeing to not have sex when they bring it up as ASD whenever I agree and amplify they always get this shitty look on their face and then they f zone me and leave thereafter and won't even let me reinitiate. It would be different I think if I had spent more time with them like 3 hrs but I'm moving them in 10 mins from meeting so if I back down at all its like climbing up a huge hill for trying to establish comfort because I never did it to begin with. Read somewhere that comfort is anti seductive once in the bedroom esp. If the chick has just met you. And I honestly have to live by the material I've read from boytoystory that literally if you do not get your hand in her pussy as fast as possible shit won't be easy.