Post subject: When they Figure you out
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok So My mate and I went out last night to once theses clubs that we normally go to. I had my own goal set for the night, to be able to demonstrate higher value because normally I dont do that enough.

Anyway So as my mate and I are chatting away, this girl that my mate knows joins us at the table.They have this little thing going on, but my mate is a bit of weird cunt so I knew nothing was going to happen between them too, so practically she was giving him a permit to enter the friend zone thats how i saw it. Ok off topic, I decide to let them be and I noticed that theres a 2 set (is that what you call it if theres just 2 girls standing there talking to each other?? yea what ever) ones a brunett probably a solid 8 and the other was about an 8 as well, but she was blonde, which I prefer out of the 2 so I decided to approach them.

As I Approached them from not straight on but from slight angle so you dont seem to intimidating.

I approach them with a smile not to cheesy. and I say...

me: "hey Can I get your opinion on this debate that I just had with mate over there"?

them: "Yeah sure What is it"?

Me: " Ok cool Ill only be a couple minutes before I have to head back, We were just talking what would be a good present to buy my sister for 25 birthday present next week. and he suggested a voucher. I thought it was lame do you guys Have any ideas ?? I would like her to think that I put alot of thought into it."

Them: oh yea blah blah blah.

They where both happily enough to give me some ideas but I noticed that the blond was acting kinda weird around me. see was looking at me kinda suspiciously.

We talked about it for a bit then on to other topics. I then started to demonstrate values.

This Is where the bomb shell hit me

I had asked if they had known each other for a while, and if they were best friends which they both agreed that they were. I said..

Me: "Oh see I knew that",

Them: "oh do you now haha". (Or something along those lines)

me: "Yea Ill show you, Ill do the best friend test if ya like..."

then right at that moment as i said the "BEST FRIEND TEST" the blonde chicks eyes light up like a spark and her mouth opens too as if someone and put ice cubes down her back. and she say to me...

Blonde: OMG you've read The Game, that book by neil strauss. as she looks at her friend she also says hes trying to pick us up or at leasts one of us.

At this point I was thinking "FUCK". what do i do?, Do I deny it?.... but in reality I probably wasn't even going to pick them up. I had said to the blonde, I can't even read, she gave a cheeky smile to me and laughed,

I dont fully recall how the brunette moved away from us but she definitely wasn't part of the group talk no more. Thinking about this now, if we looked at this positively I had manage to isolate the target... hahaha

When the blonde had clicked on me, she surprisingly stayed to talk to me. she said that she knows about the books because her brother had read them and he learned all of it when he was younger, so she decided to read them (Fuck knows for what reason maybe to put guys on the spot who are learning all of this like me. haha). The chat we had was not shit but just ordinary. For some strange reason i didn't now what else to do. Like do I continue sarging her or what, because she already knows what happening and i was constantly think well what ever i say she'll think that all part of the plan or routine.

so apart from this crap report. When you meet these type of girls, how do you react. Is it possible for you to still try pick these girls up, or is it because I was way to predictable with what I was trying to achieve. If you got any good advice be good to hear.

Last edited by rammy on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:27 am 

Heres my advice:

1) Disregard anything and everything mystery method related. Its retarded.

2) Read the book "Models" by Mark Mason.