Post subject: Two Field Reports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OK guys, need your thoughts and advice on two FRs that happened this weekend.

First one was this Friday. I invited this girl which I talked about in my previous report 2 weeks back (let's call her HBShort) to a private dancing barbecue (she didn't know it was private before accepting). We've been hanging out quite a few times already and even came to my place for dinner once. She's clearly interested, she even said so out loud when talking to someone else, but she's still holding back. I've built some amazing rapport with her with the Cube from Style, pierced right through her. I manage to somewhat kino-escalate, she follows me, accepts all my invitations (she didn't know anyone but me there), but I just can't seem to go for the close. She seems to flake when I escalate too much. Even though she started texting me everyday this last week. Do you think I should just go for it and force it or do you have any advice on how to build anticipation so that she may actually wait for it to happen?

Second girl (let's call her HBIndie), I met at a dancing event, we fluffed, danced and I #closed a little before leaving. Yesterday, I was at a friend's bar and she calls me because she was at the dancing event which had been cancelled and so there wasn't anyone. I invite her to join me and she comes. A bit of context, she separated a few months ago from a very one-sided 8 year relationship and wants to move on definitively. I build good rapport, I actually explain to her the solution for oneitis as a seed for a later f-close, then a friend of mine and joins us with her date. We head on to mojitos and shots (no shots for me though since I was driving). I start to build up kino and she responds. The bar closes and we go back to my car cuddling. We arrive at her place at midnight, she doesn't invite me in so I leave. We are planning to go dancing at the same bar this Friday where there will be a live concert. Any thoughts on how I could have escalated more? Should I have left the bar earlier and found an excuse to go up to her place? Or is it ok as is?

What I'm planning now is to invite HBShort, which already met HBIndie, this Friday for dancing, so that HBIndie can be a great social proof for me towards HBShort. I plan to give only slightly more attention to HBShort, which is LTR material, and go for the *close. If rejected, I'll drive them both back, drop HBShort first and for the f-close with HBIndie. This will serve 2 purposes, first build up my confidence with my first f-close since I joined the game, second as a punishment for HBShort so that she hopefully starts chasing a bit more after me.

So, any thoughts on all this?

Post subject: Re: Two Field Reports
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bump. Seems like this forum has fallen dead these last few days...