Post subject: Friday night in London
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Me and my wingman from Manchester hit 2 places the first was a cool place opened 3 sets, one set had had the game run on them before but did not know anything about it, we had a couple of 7s that wanted to come along with us but we dumped them as it was to early. Rocked up at the next place at 9pm and opened the a great pair 8.5 with the opionon opener, ran several routines NLP, some good stories, illicited values everything was text book, My mate was doing the same but just kept on escalating by midnight I had kissed closed whilst my mate was shagging his in the toilets.
Learnt a lot, following the mystery method with a bit of my own ..
used opion opener then negs, best friends routine, some fluff, NLP and ESP. Magic spells work .... then illicit values quized her, fedback, connection all the time kino and escalating a great night........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds like a quality night, if you don't mind could you tell me how the conversation for best friends test went? I'm new and i'm trying to build up my knowledge. Cheers.