PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

12) Jackal will ask you for a favour like the godfather, lots of favour's, he doesn't know what the favour will be, and he will hold you to it, but you can be rest assured that they won't be sexual favour's, well I damn well hope there not Jackal !

Post subject: Oh dear, oh dear
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Boys, this is so lame. Everything about it is so depressing and embarrassing. There are plenty of well-rounded, great PUAs in the Birmingham area who would be happy to game/wing with you - no need to boost the ego of what is clearly a sad little man through such humiliating/dated/needy/low value bullshit. The youtube videos are so cringe-y. Come on now... JFC.

Post subject: Thank You
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I LOVE YOU.

It seems that you are one of the ones that failed the phone test. You may deny taking it, but that is expected.

I STILL LOVE YOU.

Last edited by JACKAL RONIN J000 on Tue May 17, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: oh, dear.
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Jackal.

I posted but it got eaten. Anway, it went something like this.

Firstly, this is an anonymous internet message board on which you have shamelessly promoted your method and teaching:

(“you must post a field report within 24 hours including information about how the jackal has helped you”)

I responded with my thoughts, welcome to the internet, no need to cry about it.

Secondly, you have missed my point utterly. It is purely because your guys (and maybe you) seem decent that I thought it worth mentioning that the there are less humiliating, dated and embarrassing ways to achieve similar results. If you believe that the posts/videos are anything other than cringe-y in the extreme you are seriously deluded. ( no matter what half-cooked psychological reasoning you might like to give for it)

Thirdly, mate, you give yourself away so badly. I’m not after your students, no one is – not everyone is on a recruitment drive for a laughable personality cult.

I could say more, but the whole thing is too grim for words really. This is why so many people laugh at the community.

xx

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

get's lamer and lamer. That is not really a very grown up way to have a conversation.

Oh well, have this: x

:oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hold on, this is Leonidas

I am one f Jackals students, Im all up for freedom of speech an point of views, after all its what makes the world go round and creates History.

Now you, who you call yourself rainking?????

have come on here and

INSULTED MY HONOUR TO MY GENERAL WHO IS THE JACKAL

who do you think you are god damit!!!!!

Let me have you know this community, group, secret society has been created to help us, why??? because of cunts like you charged with negative opinions and views which infects us to feel bad about ourselves
This site is here to help us be succesfull within ourselves in the long run teaching us social skills and how to be succesfull friends, the rest is games we have fun a lagh and it really is a gd night out without the influence of any alcohol or drugs.
Ive spoke to people, showing off an that and they were amezed we are sober while doing this

If ur any kind of man??? u would actually apologise for this judgement, theres guys who have families and full time jobs, but still find time to give up doing this, what gives you the right to take the piss

Yet like you say ur anonymous you dont care you just wana piss some1 off, which is ok suppose for a CHICKEN
You might think its laim or cheesy but id realy love to know what do you call fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Leonidas.

Hey man,

Firstly, your GENERAL (lol) keeps editing his posts, so if you are looking for an example of freedom of speech gone wrong look no further than your leader.

Secondly, there are phrases and sentences within your post that go some way to proving my point:

“ cunt like you”
“ feel bad about ourselves”
“ I’ve talked to people, showing off and that”
“ secret society”

Dude, you are obviously passionate, which is great. But whatever you are looking for in your life, it is unlikely that charging around weatherspoons saluting like an epileptic disco dancer is going to give it to you – you are being played like a two-bit clown. You’ll look back on this and cringe (along with the rest of us)

Find peace man. Watch your lip. Stay cool. Use spellcheck.

xx

Post subject: Cult?
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: peter_14_2002
Hi Rainking,

I mean all of this in the greatest of respect...

I’m not going to try and insult you or anything but I would like to defend myself and my friends here. Perhaps this looks cringe-worthy, perhaps it may look needy to you and others but I don’t think it is fair to just insult people so harshly without looking at the understanding behind Jackal’s methods or what we do.

The whole system in place here with Jackal being the leader is to create a team-dynamic so that we feel closer to one and other. The purpose of applying to join us out on a night is to stop guys coming for one session, using us, and not returning or giving something back which has happened. The videos are there only to try and highlight the fun nature of what we do.

You seem to think that we have some kind of cult going on here, we don’t; I know I am not the kind of person to blindly follow another. I understand that leadership is born of respect reciprocated; I have done leadership courses as part of teacher training whilst at university in Germany and was offered a place RMA Sandhurst, no easy feet I can assure you.

I follow Jackal’s rules and promote what he does because I want to continue training with Jackal; his comprehensible knowledge is for me, having learnt from him, apparent.

I follow Jackal and what he teaches because I respect what he has done for me and would like to return an owed favour by fore filling my part of an agreement which is to write Field Reports which also promote him and what we do in exchange for further lessons.

I understand that Jackal’s rules may sound over-bearing, but to be honest, the ones such as saluting are taken in jest and the others are necessary. I too remember thinking before I met Jackal that all this seemed slightly tactless, but after spending a night training with Jackal and learning the whys behind his methods I began to see the mode behind the madness.

Perhaps on here Jackal may seem like an over-bearing, self-absorbed, narcissist but I can assert that in real life he is a great guy and after getting to know him I would easily consider Jackal along with my sarging buddies as among my most valued friends.

To finish then, I believe the leadership dynamic really helps me when I need to over-come obstacles. Where with a friend I would give up and refuse to enter sets, with Jackal I do not. Like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect yours, I really do, but for myself, Jackal is a great guy and what he does and teaches really works, I have in my time with him received 16 N/K-closes, and been on six dates, with one more tonight and two more planned for next Friday and Saturday. For this reason, I will as a friend, defend him and his modus operandi wholeheartedly against, what for me are your unfounded assertions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Diamonds.

A very reasoned response. Much respect for that. I don't think it is particularly unfounded of me to give my opinion, this is a forum afterall, not a billboard to advertise without recourse to comment.

I suspected the rationale behind the 'leadership dynamic' - though I don't really think it stands up to much (any) intellectual scrutiny.

If you need the framework in order to operate then whatever, I feel for you. But mate, you seem like a smart guy: there are other ways to achieve results and friendships that don't require the pay off you are currently giving up. i.e. looking like a bit of a fool very publicly (with a permanent record of it).

That said, whatever you need you need. But I'm more than entitled to comment on it on a public PUA forum. Especially when the undercurrent just seems so heartbreakingly tragic and unnecessary.

peace x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Rule 13) Jackal says - If some one picks on me on the forum you all have to help me by writing nasty things to that person.

Didn't see that one Jackal. Why don't you write on here for your self instead of getting your bitches to do it?

Post subject: THANK YOU
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thank your for the new publicity as I now have new members. Who have been intrigued, by your jealous comments.

THE JACKAL's CREW FIELD REPORTS BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE

Please look at the above, this thread is for JACKAL'S and FIELD REPORTS, or is it that you cannot read. You are not a Jackal nor is your comment a Field Report.

You are uninvited on this thread.

You've crashed in, because no else has asked you to join their crew. You have achieved nothing in your own right, so seek attention from those greater than yourselves.

You are also another disgruntled reject who had failed the phone test. A coward will deny he took it. My phone test is to prevent jealous types from joining.

You are goats, too stubborn to be sheep and too lazy to be shepherds. I train lions, where as you train mice.

You will respond back, because I have ordered you to, your response will be vile because I want it to be, I want you to throw insults everyday to keep this thread alive, please don't hold back. This will show your shame in admitting your guilt.

This thread will continue. As long is it makes you jealous.

I can sense that you are drooling, sweating your palms, feeling eager to waste your precious time to respond in kind.

I have heard of your crew COWARDS R US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh my sweet lord,

Boys, I am obviously only replying because the Jackal (praise be) told me to, and I am obviously only saying this because he has bidden me to speak in tongues (hail the word of jesus)- BUT. if you were looking for proof that this guy is using you to boost a fragile ego, and is a pure, unmitigated embarrassment then look no further than the witless, unsubtle, ranting words above (providing he doesn't edit them AGAIN)- once again sir, you have missed both the point of the forum, the point of the game and the point of my post... you sir, are a perpetual point misser. Stop embarrassing yourself, stop embarrassing your friends... have you no shame? phone test? phone test?? Yep, that's right, everyone who thinks making decent men humiliate themselves publicly under the thin veneer of 'leadership' is a bit wrong must have failed the world-renowned 'phone test'- i don't want to be in your 'crew' (lol- how old are you? 12?) son, never have, never will, I would not and could not supplicate to anyone as deluded and pathetic as you act and have subsequently proved yourself to be beyond reasonable doubt.

grow up, wind your neck, look at yourself, cringe, fix up, look sharp, peace.

Post subject: THANK YOU FOR OBEYING.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You not only failed the phone test, you also failed the dick test, you gotta have a big dick to join my crew, guess why you failed.

DON'T BE TITTY BE WITTY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You have a big dick! That's a lie. I've watched your videos and it is clearly not visible on your forehead.

When you actually start picking up women, they'll soon tell how small your dick is.

I think your idea of wit is very different to how a PUAs is supposed to be.
You demonstrate nothing but low value by bringing on board nerds with no confidence that will follow you around so you can feel like a big man.

You are supposed to build them up to the same level to increase your value not to humiliate them by making them salute you.

I'm your you will respond to this because i want you to.

I also know that when you came to me for help you were amazed by my skills!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Guys come on, I enjoy reading FR's and although you may not like what Jackal is about, it's their thread, so if you don't agree with his/their principles that's fine, but leave them to it surely?

If he's an attention seeker like you say, then you're shooting yourself in the foot by giving him attention!

What they're doing is working for them - so kudos from Bodega.