PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Field Report: Friday 29 April 2011:

I really need to think of a new way to introduce my field reports but when the only way to describe the night as fantastic, great, productive or any other positive adjective is the only ways you can begin it starts to get quite hard to be original. Ok, so I won’t be original... Last night with the Jackal was amazing; I had such a great time. Success is no longer something that I hope for, it is now something I expect and am ready for when I go out training with my mentor.

Each night seems to get better and better with not just more success but a greater standard of success. Basically last night I got three number closes and a kiss close on the third. My very first set was my first number close, my second close was also a great leap forward (for reasons I will explain shortly) and my third close was my best and hottest girl. (I also had a drink bought for me by a girl who was dragging me around and didn’t want us (Jackal, Daddy, and I) to leave a venue.)

Before I begin, I want to say: My old life is officially dead, with the Jackal´s help I feel that I have destroyed the shy, intimidated guy that I began this journey as. I can feel my body language is changed, my voice is changed, my cockiness is changed I feel completely like a new man and the Jackal has been there every step of the way, leading me as I tread the sometimes difficult path away from AFCdom. Peter is gone, my new identity is Diamonds.

Ok to the night…

We were joined last night by a new guy, which meant that I seriously had to perform if I wanted to promote what Jackal´s Crew do. As soon as I arrived to the designated meeting point of a Weatherspoons pub at the Central Library in Birmingham I was put straight into action when Jackal ordered me to give a display of my skills to the new guy (christened “The Daddy”) by approaching a seated set next to us.

I must have looked impressive because without hesitation I went straight into set with a direct opener brimming with confidence and dominance, sat down with them and got locked in fast. I talked to both of them and the conversation ran extremely well, I put in a false time constraint, used Jackal and Daddy as social proof, ran light kino, and noticed numerous IOIs, I then excused myself saying “I really need to get back to my friends…”, went in for a number close and succeeded. The whole interaction lasted maybe five minutes. What I loved was the expression on Daddy´s face and Jackal´s response to this expression which was to look at Daddy in such a way as to say without words…”Yea, this is business as usual for us…”

In response to my performance Jackal critically analyzed by pointing out powerful IOIs that I missed from one of the girls sat next to me who had been turning her head away from me whilst giggling and smiling. I always value and enjoy Jackals input which is always humorous, tactile and most importantly accurate.

After approaching a few more sets in Weatherspoons (a few of which were large 8-10 sets) I decided to do something brazen without Jackal´s prompt and to re-enter my first set in order to get the number of the friend of the girl who’s number I had already been given. I swear I could not believe it but she gave me her number! So basically, I went into a two set and got the numbers of both girls! The only reason I did this is because Jackal has taught me that conventional rules are there to be broken, something we often do is approach sets multiple times.

My second number close was for me much more successful because I could really feel that I was putting sexual tension out there and my target was responding well. Walking the streets Jackal noticed two girls ahead of us walking up a hilly street towards a bar, and with the words which are now so ingrained in my psyche “Diamonds, 2-set, engage!” I was running up the street behind these girls to open them. As I came up behind I overtook and walked along with them for a second before turning to them and opening with an opinion on where me and my friends could go. ( I didn´t go in direct because I´d been very unsuccessful so far tonight with direct stuff on walking sets.) The girls who actually were really hot and in their late 20s to early 30s responded to me and I managed to step slightly in front and get them to stop. I was standing next to a lamp post which I then leaned against to make myself look more of a cool relaxed guy ( much like mystery suggests as a lock in position). The conversation basically ran on where to go tonight and after I began light kino escalation things started to get much more sexual. My target moved closer to me and leaned in so her face was about seven inches from mine. To this I put my hand on her shoulder to tease her and pushed her away slightly ( Push/Pull to create Sexual Tension whilst remembering to maintain lots of eye contact). To this she looked at me and in a playful pretend-to-be-angry way said “Oh! What? Am I invading your space?!” to which I responded “Whoa I´m not used to girls flirting and coming on to me so quickly!” I could see Jackal and Daddy walking up the street. In response she tried to give me some playful hassle by saying “You aren´t with your friends you are alone!” I told her I was not alone and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close into me so our faces touched and said “You see that good-looking asian guy and the handsome white guy, they are my friends!” I don’t know what happened here but out of no where she kissed me on the cheek. In response I wanted to do a compliance test and told her “Do that again so my friends can see how cool I am!” She complied and kissed me again. As I pulled away I saw Jackal about twenty metres away with the biggest smile on his face. I felt amazing because I know that when Jackal smiles or gives the thumbs up for something I did it is well deserved! After Jackal and the Daddy joined us we carried on talking for a few moments whilst running game on the girls. After a few more feet of walking we got to the bar they were going into and the one I was gaming repeatedly asked me to come in with them and just forget about going where we were going to go and have some fun with them. I declined but used this as the opportunity to go in for the number close and said “Well we will see what is going on elsewhere, we may be back, but if you want to continue this interaction (I pulled my phone out with confidence) give me your number…” She complied. My second number close of the night.
My feedback from Jackal was just as positive. Jackal commented on the fact that he could clearly see that now I am approaching sets with much more energy and sexual tension and push-pulling. To cite a famous American neologism, I was “kicking ass!”.

My final number close materialised out of gaming a group of about 12 girls out on a birthday party dressed as police officers. I must note that during this time I felt like a PUA because I was building major social proof. What happened was:

Jackal told me to engage the large police group. As I walked in one of them, a rather nice young WPC decided to arrest me and instantly handcuffed me before I finished my opener. To this I decided to show my alpha-male nature by pulling her by the hand across central area of the venue so that everyone in the room could see how I was getting interest from this girl and being a man by pulling her where I wanted her. Since she had hand-cuffed me she wasn’t going anywhere so I decided to tease her by stealing parts of her costume and pulling her hands etc. Because I could see all the girls in the seated areas around us watching me I decided to pull this girl again so that I could lean against a wall with her facing me ( basically I wanted the room to see that she was into me and gaming me, not the other way around!) It worked. After a while I noticed that there was another nice girl in their group that I wanted to talk to so I said to the girl I was currently gaming “Let´s go back to your friends, I want a picture with your friends (this was for social proofing purposes). I then led this girl back to her group with all eyes in the room on me; I then demanded a photo with them all. I swear I felt amazing because I was literally the only guy surrounded by about 12 girls dressed as police officers and I could see the others sets in the room green with envy. (We need a bloody film crew I wish you all saw this!)

After this little event I started talking to a new girl who was really hot, gamed her, kino escalated etc, and got major IOIs such as her touching my arm and shoulders without prompting. After getting enough IOIs I said to her (for compliance and to see if she would follow me), “I am going to go over to my friends outside, come and introduce me to your friends who are also outside.” She replied with “No it´s cold and I don’t smoke.” I left her. I was gambling that she would follow soon. She did. Outside I carried on the conversation with her and again got major IOIs. When it came time for them to leave I went smoothly into the number close by pulling her lightly away from her friends (I felt her squeeze my hands quite hard as I did this. IOI? I´m not sure.) and said to her whilst looking into her eyes and confidently pulling out my phone “This has been a great interaction, give me your number and if you want we can continue some time.” She said yes and gave me her number and then leaned in to kiss me goodbye. What I found hilarious was that an engaged couple who were sat down next to where we were standing said to me “Nice man that was very smooth!” I felt like a total PUA.

Anyway to cut it short, thereafter I approached many more sets, one of which was really hard because a girl kept giving me shit the whole time, but I held my ground and negged ´till the cows came home in order to practice shit-test tactics.

OK so before I finish a quick summary on my improvements and things I learnt:

1) I am going straight in with sexual tension much more.
2) I am able to hold my ground with shit-tests.
3) I am noticing the subtleties of social proofing.
4) I am getting more consistent results.
5) My body language and voice is much more dominant and confident.
6) I amogged.
7) My closes are more solid (ie: followed/preceded with a kiss)
8) I am learning to project a more powerful frame.

Finally I would like to say that although the night was very successful there was a moment of sudden and unusual relapse to AFCdom, I don’t know if it was resultant of a really negative set I engaged or something but I definitely did need assistance from Jackal at one point in the night. He gave this in abundance! Even now, Jackal continually pushes me and forces the best out of me; he supports me when I am in an unconfident zone. Tonight could not have run so well without his motivation and guidance. He is a true leader and mentor, I am so proud to be his student and a member of his crew! As I write this I am looking forward to sarging with him again tonight.

But right now I have to call some girls and arrange some more dates. Thank you Jackal!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Field Report: Saturday 30 April 2011:

What a night I had with the Jackal. I can easily maintain this session was the hardest and most demanding time I have had in my life. Overall my mood was not as high as it normally was and for some reason I could not shake an AFC-like feeling residing in my bowels. Well, let´s cut to the chase here and not beat about the bush. Compared to my other sessions this was really not good… but this is a field report, an honest and sometimes difficult record of the past events so I´ll just go into the details of the night as normal so you guys can have some comfort in learning the difficulties that can arise and the knowledge that I know your pain!

And, well… let´s just hope that this was just “one of those days”.

Tonight three basic elements were different which kind of threw me off my game tonight. The first was that I was the only guy who was able to go out training which basically meant that I would be pushed to the full limit with no rest-bite! Secondly Jackal explained to me that it was time for me to start going in indirectly with opinion openers which was something new and thirdly that I would be trying a catapult technique which is used to approach a set next to a set that you are actually targeting for the purposes of social proofing yourself before entering the target set. Facing new elements alone, I felt very out of my comfort zone. On the flip side however this was a real chance for me to again experience the Jackal’s teaching style which generally is synonymous with clarity, enthusiasm and effrontery. I really feel that a positive I can gain from this night was a lot of new knowledge which I know to be practical and applicable because as Jackal has demonstrated numerous times, he really does know what he is talking about.

The only reason that, for me, the night did not run as smoothly as Friday was purely down to some inner game issues which I cannot quite put my finger on. However, despite this Jackal really did support and push me hard. So hard in fact that I now know what it is like to be in the most difficult and unconfident zone and to be pushed into doing what feels like the hardest thing in the world. It is for this reason I would wholeheartedly maintain that Jackal is an amazing leader. I have known the guy for only four weeks (six nights in total) but already he is pushing me into doing things I thought I would never do by using a clever mix of leadership and support qualities. I know that I can truly take something home from this night because although my success and mind were not up to scratch, I still did everything the Jackal asked of me, I can still hold my head up and say, “I tried!” and try I did.

Now to specifics of the night, what did I actually experience and learn? Well, I got amogged for the second time, this time much more mercilessly even though the guys were much more wussy. I´ll explain more in a moment since I find this a corker of a story which really shows how lame AFCs and Amogs can be. To balance out I´ll also mention one good set that I engaged and the only set of the night in which I actually felt like a PUA.

Ok well first I may as well talk about the AMOGs who were just simply big time dickheads!

Basically Jackal and I entered a bar which was, despite the youth of the night, flowing with hot girls. After I´d warmed up on two sisters Jackal ordered me to approach two 10s who were sat down at a table in a central position in the bar. About 5 feet behind these girls next to the entrance and some large French windows were about six AFCs (ok, I´m not even going to call them AMOGs they weren´t, there was nothing alpha about those pussies! (Can you tell I’m mad?)).

Jackal allowed me to go in direct as long as I asked some opinion openers and followed the first steps of his 12 step system. So…I did this and everything ran so well, I got laughter, openness, IOIs and I felt like a PUA I could feel myself coming out of my bad zone. I leaned back in my seat, DHVed, negged (followed with a compliment!), it was at this point I could see the guys behind me watching me and laughing at me and making Jokes. I ignored them; I was going to show these bitches how to number close…

But…Without warning all six carrion birds swooped in to try and get a piece of my meat. They were blatantly using me as an excuse to try and talk to these two tens. As the creeps they are they approached the girls from behind blurting into the conversation by telling the girls how much of a desperate loser I was. The whole thing stank of AFC insecurity it made me (and the girls) sick to our stomachs, they were completely tactless. It wasn’t just the comments that angered me, it was the clear audacity that they would so cheaply use me, an alpha male who had the balls to approach from the front as an excuse to try and get in with these girls!

Some of the comments thrown at me were:

“Oh you don´t want to talk to him!”
“LOL haha he´s punching way above his weight!”
“Look at your hair mate, what happened?!” ( to this I forced an IOI from the girl asking her opinion of my hair, she said it looked nice. The AFC did not like this!)
“Well done mate, you have balls but you also have no chance.”
“Is this guy harassing you?” (FUCK YOU!!!)

Needless to say the set was ruined by all this negativity and although I soldiered on for the number close, I failed.

OK well I have been talking about all the negatives, I did have some very good sets, for example, right at the beginning of the night at our opening venue Wetherspoons, Jackal ordered me to approach to really hot Asian girls (Indian/Pakistani Asian not Chinese Asian for you Americans reading this…) All I can say was wow, these girls were the best of the night and my opening ran so well. I went in with an opinion opener and asked the old, who lies more gag. As I opened and sat down I could see some girls in an adjacent set giving me eye contact an smiling at me which gave me confidence. Since the set was running so well with smiles and laughter (although I didn’t notice any specific IOIs because I was in a negative mood and concentrating on my new indirect routine) I decided to test for compliance so I said: “The reason I ask is because my friend over there (pointing to Jackal) says that women only think men lie more, and if I can get a girl to tell him women lie more he will buy me a drink. So come with me a second to my friend and tell him for me that women lie more…” The hotter one complied, I took her hand, helped her out of her seat. She walked ahead of me so I put my hand on her lower back and pushed her towards Jackal, she didn’t respond negatively! She then told Jackal that women lie more and I led her back. ( At the point I wasn’t sure how significant this all was, but in his post approach analysis Jackal explained that this was the ultimate compliance and that I did so well!) Unfortunately my negative mind got in the way and I asked for her number in the AFC way of “Can I have your number please?” Wow, what was wrong with me?

Anyway, it is all a learning curve and I learnt a lot, mainly that I can really count on Jackal, he is a leader and a teacher, who, and I mean this in the sincerest possible way, is cementing himself in my life as a true and valued friend. Tonight really proved to me how much he cares. He was pushing me hard because he really wanted me to leave the night with success. From Jackal as a person and what he does for me, I could not ask for me. Seriously man, thanks for everything.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Field Report: Friday 6 May 2011:

My resolve was seriously tested last week; it was hard, very hard. I was pushed, I really wanted to quit last week but I carried on. I carried on because I knew that this Friday was coming. I knew that being thrown straight to the wolves time after time would make me strong. It would build character and that the Diamonds who would leave the wolves´ lair would be a stronger, fearless man. He was. Last week was a test of my resolution, morale and character, I passed the test. Last night was a test of my skills and my new sense of strength knowing that the worst that could happen did happen, that it will happen again, that it cannot beat me into submission, and that I will only come back stronger if I am tested again…

It sounds like a clichéd oxymoron but I tell you: by being beaten down I WILL become more cogent!

I also realised something strange…For the very first time my mind and emotions were completely clear I was running on auto-pilot... I felt confident automatically, I opened automatically, I DHVed / negged automatically, and most importantly, I asked for numbers automatically. Not only did everything run on auto-pilot but everything ran smoothly, I find it difficult to explain the change in me and my perceptions of the night. All I can say is that I didn’t go with the flow, no, I was in much more control than that…last night I flowed with the go. Things are becoming habitual. I run sets as easily as I breathe.

Last night marked the end of the beginning, new thoughts and emotions connote a new person, and I feel like an android whose software is being re-written with approach protocols, logic functions and success software and Jackal is the genius scientist behind this. I don’t even recognise myself as the man that began this journey. The Jackal has made me strong, independent, and tenacious, but most of all he has given me the edge…the edge I need to compete not just in field but in the game of life also. Everything I do and learn in the field with Jackal is filtering into every aspect of my life; I am becoming an alpha male and a leader, socially and professionally. I find myself more able to handle people at work, get things done and push forward. For all the AMOG training and aggressive compassion that we do I am better off. The field is where we sew the seed and from life is where we reap the rewards.

Well, enough of this confusticated rambling over the specifics of my new thoughts and feelings! I am proud of the man who is emerging from his long slumber; I just wanted you to know of how profoundly this is affecting my life now. So to the report of the night!

A quick overview: four number closes, two from the streets and two from bars. I also worked closely tonight with a man who became a very valuable partner in crime Wild Thing. For this support and friendship I thank him! Approached many sets, although not as many as normally, which I guess is a good thing since. I got my highest success rate with minimum approaches; I would be bold and assert that I hope this is down to greater congruence, skill and confidence. What I´ll do now is just give a detailed description of my successful sets

My steadfastness was strong I went in hard last night and took no prisoners, I was the alpha man. I know this because for the first time I had zero fear of approaching, I approached un-prompted, I even left the group behind in a bar briefly so that I could practice on street and moving sets alone. I wanted to test myself, without prompt or without support. I passed my little test. My first number close of the night was on a two set in the street whilst the others were still at Wetherspoons where I had left them. I pretended to be lost and stopped a 2 set with “Hey guys, stop!” (remembering what jackal taught me: smile, be alpha, and command that they stop.) It worked, I locked them in with a simple situational opener of “OMG I´m so lost where the devil is The Brass House?!” When this ran dry I followed the next step on Jackal´s system and asked “Who lies more men or women?” After stacking a few more openers I moved on to the second step which was “waypoint” which is basically asking the girls how they knew each other. I didn’t need to neg the girls much at all really because they were both pretty shy and really friendly so I decided to use my own discretion and just be nice the whole time. Thereafter I did some cold reading (naturally the whole time I was kino escalating). Before I had time to move on to further steps I began getting calls from Jackal, Leonidas, and Wild Things. These DHVed me but forced me to eject. I said to the girl I’d targeted, “I’ve enjoyed this interaction so give me your number and I’ll get back to you.” She complied.

The second set was another street set. I went in alone but was quickly followed by Wild Thing, I’ll admit immediately that the set did not run as smoothly as I had hoped, I got locked in but the girls seemed, quiet and apathetic to our efforts. Wild Thing was a great wingman, he was constantly helping me by isolating my obstacle and giving me social proof and DHVs. Despite our commendable efforts, it was clear to me and to Wild Thing that we were, with each moment, flogging a dying horse. It is at this point where something that was both hilarious and a testament to what Jackal has taught me about being alpha happened. As I ejected I blurted out (with supreme confidence, poise, and intent) “Hey I enjoyed this conversation, so I am going to say to you…(pause) give me your number, ok!” (with commanding overtones as I took out my phone). It worked completely with her responding “Wow, that was forward, and very ballsy!” Even though the set had been failing to that point, I turned it around by totally switching on an alpha-male persona. (I basically tried to think in the mindset of Jackal by creating a powerful frame). I capitalised on this by saying in addition “Ok, listen, I’m going to call the number, and it better not be fake, ok…” to this she insisted it was not fake and showed me her phone as I called her. I felt like such an asshole! I loved it. Wild Thing even commented to me about the way I asked my target by giving me a surprised reaction to my commanding tone and commenting that “She only gave the number because you asked so boldly!” he also concurred that she began to shine towards me as soon as I took a leadership position above her and imposed my frame on her. (Like I said another key teaching of Jackal “Framing”… See you can learn a hell of a lot from this guy!)

*Important note, I think she will flake on me, I made an error! I gave her my phone to add her number and whilst doing this she saw my list of girls. “Who are all these girls!?” Then the coup de grâce came as she saw a fellow PUA in my list with the pseudonym “Sex Machine”! I know she won´t answer when I call because of her reaction to seeing “Sex Machine” in my phone! “OMG Sex Machine?! Who the hell are you guys do we need to run?!” I should have come out with a comment but this caught me off guard and I didn’t know what to say. Shame, she was cute, oh well it’s all practice.”

My third number close came from our second venue and the fourth set of my night. I approached two girls and began talking, sat down and got locked in easily. Ran the standard routines, made sure I stuck to Jackals system which got me major IOIs from the girl I had targeted. It turned out that she was training to become a primary school teacher (I want to be a German teacher, so we had something in common). As soon as I mentioned that I am training to be a German teacher she immediately gave me IOIs. I noticed these IOIs so I decided to throw out a hook and say, “It´s great we have something in common, but you know what? I really think it is impressive when someone can speak a second or third language, I think that is something really special and important…” within milliseconds she began qualifying herself to me by speaking to me in broken German trying to prove that she knew something of a second language and asking “Is it still good, can you understand me?” Needless to say I got her number.

My final close was in our third venue when Wild Thing and I approached a 5 set sitting down, I opened the set with the same routine Jackal prescribed to me and everything ran perfectly. I got locked in instantly I got major and I mean major IOIs from a blonde girl ahead of me and a blonde girl to my left. (the blonde on my left repeatedly kinoed me to the point where I jus had to ask her if she was a PUA and if she was noticing my IOIs because her kino escalation was fabulous, but I guess she wasn’t because she didn’t really understand what I was talking about!) Anyway, after discussing nomenclature and classification of PUA jargon I began running normal conversation and DHVing myself. I made a purpose of ignoring the blonde ahead of me because although she was not giving anywhere as many IOIs as the PUA girl, she was my target. About 30 seconds into set Wild Thing came in to back me up and helped me to isolate. (I saw that he got the number of a really hot one he had targeted, well done man!)

I decided after a while to leave set since I wanted to make it seem like I had to play host to my friends and that I was too busy for them. I left and came back. When I came back I found that Wild Thing had left so I jumped back in alone and decided to try to isolate my target. I said “Ok guys I have to get back to my friends soon, but can I borrow your friend for a couple of mins?” Because I’d done such a good job of neutralising the obstacles they insisted that I take her. She came and I went straight in for the number close with success.

Before I finish I would like to mention a set that I approached multiple times, which failed for me because of my lack of ability to control eight rowdy girls and two guys. Basically a birthday group were at our final venue in fancy dress as a football team. Wow some of them were really hot. I approached by getting in with the amogs of the group then sneaking a conversation in with the girls. I felt I was doing well. I stood proudly in the middle of all these girls who were circled around me; talking to them all, they were all looking at me and I could see adjacent sets watching me as I performed too. The only problem was that the girls were so rowdy, when I would try to talk to one, the girls behind would pinch and smack my arse completely throwing me off! Then when I would turn to neg them for this, the ones I was facing, who now had a view of my back, did exactly the same thing as the other girls. It was like trying to play Whack-A-Mole with these girls, each time I would turn away to neg one I´d feel a smack or a pinch from another. I couldn’t handle it, I think these eight rowdy girls were too much for anyone to handle. I ejected by wishing them all a good night…but I made the mistake of not asking for a number! For this the Jackal castigated me, big time…

“Hey Jackal, they were too much…I couldn’t handle them all!”
“Did you get a number close?”
“No, I didn’t.”
“Did you try?”
“No.”
“Get back in there and ask for all their numbers!”
“WTF?! What are you doing to me; don’t make me go back in OMG!”
“Get back in!”

After yo-yoing around I finally worked up the courage to go in. I felt so embarrassed. Why does Jackal always insist on this?

“Hey guys!
“Hey give me your number!” (Eight times to each different girl!)
“NO!” (Eight times by each girl as all eight laughed at me each time I asked the next girl Arghhh!)

For the first time I ran out of set faster than the Road Runner on steroids and headed straight to the toilets to hide! I can’t describe how embarrassed I was! “At least Jackal would be proud” I thought as I emerged skulking, I was expecting a huge hurrah and a cheer for doing what I just did but all I got was “Nice one man, you did it! It builds character…” Erm? Can I get some more praise!?

I had a great night, I learnt a lot, not so much technically since I didn’t really speak to Jackal much in the night because I was constantly in set. I learnt instead that I can become more independent, I can approach without prompt, that the keys to success are inside me which led me to ask, why on earth was I looking for them on the outside at all? Why was I looking for openers and routines when inner energy is 90% of any approach?

So to finish...

I learnt that Jackal, the diabolical genius that he is, is creating a monster and as much as those AMOGS might try no one can stop me now. My flow cannot be stopped. I don’t go with the flow, I flow with the go.

Thank you Jackal, Wild Thing, and Leonidas! With you guys I had the best time!

Last edited by DIAMONDS1987 on Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: deano251
Well done Diamonds!

Post subject: birmingham field reprt
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Name change Giorgiogioavanni to leonidas004

I feel like im born again, abit like the matrix, you are the machine and you are programed to do this, programed as a virus your mission is to infect as many computers as a possible, this is your goal, you are a program and i am JACKAL the motherfucking BILL GATES MICROSOFT AND APPLE ALL IN ONE

So yh as wierd as it seems i feel like the terminator and when he sais terminate that group of girls i do it.

I gota praise my man Diamonds for posting such successfull field reports he is definetly on the ball with what he sais and describes and the main lesson ive learned too is that success makes you happy and failliure makes you stronger nothing is a negative when youre playing the game, its a game av a lagh av fun thats what life is all about.

The field report is for 6 of may 2011

I picked the jackal up and headed to birmingham center to park up we struted to jam house and he instructed me to put a sticker of my name on me to make our crew look the business.

To kill time Jackal set up a lesson in amog training
He made me close my eyes and started pushing me from all directions saying negative things to me like
get away from me !!!
and i would reply in an angry tone
Im staying here!!!
Now the reverse words to make this right Jackal said say something nice in a demanding tone so
Get away from me!!!!
me
I wanna stay with you!!
And so on, we started makin our way to weatherspoons at the center to meet up the rest, on the way Jackal made me chase a set that was miles away, so i started power walking and the sound of the heel of my shoe was that loud i swear they could hear it go louder and louder like the sound of jaws, i did finally catch up and did a routine of walking along side them slightly forward and makin an opener that i am new here, i prooved that the mystery method works by slowing my pace down an engageing questions they followed my actions to stop and did so to this.
I felt good and joined Jackal, Wildthing, and Diamonds at the weatherspoons we re-caped and discussed passed weekends and then jumped into sets, i did well in weatherspoons i engaged 3 sets and got number closes from 2, so i think the line that im a male model from jackal really paid off lol.

We mad way to brindley place were we stayed at the slug and the piano, i got one more close at the slug and that was it from the night, met some new people kept security happy with us completed successfull amog training to a tramp which was gd practise.

So till next time with the Jackal ive got some work to do and meetings so see you next week

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AM RECRUITING Students.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BETWEEN 6PM TO 9PM. ONLY THIS INCLUDES PM, TXT, EMAIL, PHONE CALLS. UNLESS STATED.

THIS IS FOR FAMILY AND WORK COMMITMENTS.

Hey guys I’m taking 2 hour bookings at any given time. I’ve decided that it takes 1000 hours to learn this at a high level. I've done over 400 hours research, and over 400 hours field work.

20 mins on each set. 12 steps to number close. 1 and 2 is enough for beginners

Sessions will include, group work, 1 on 1 coaching, Brief and Debrief.

Times for bookings.

BIRMINGHAM

TUESDAY-FRIDAY-SATURDAY-SUNDAY

CITY CENTRE, SLUG AND LETTUCE, PITCHER, WETHERSPOONS, PARADISE FORUM, ARCADIAN, BAR ROOM BAR - MAILBOX. Also Street stuff.
Friday 7pm-11pm. Group work
9-9.20 min break time.

Saturday 12.00pm-11.00pm. Hours. 1 one 1
2-2.20 break
5.5.20. break
8-8.20 break

Salsa - Tuesdays = Reece Bar. 8pm till 10 pm.

ONLY TWO SESSIONS PER WEEK.

GUYS DRIVING FROM - COVENTRY, WORCESTER, KIDDERMINSTER, DUDLEY, STAFFORD. Leeds. Leicester.

DADDY
WILD THING
THE SEX MACHINE
DIAMONDS
COWBOY
LEONIDAS
==========================================================================================================Jackals 10 INITIATION RULES
1) COPY AND PASTE AND PM ME
Name -
Brief- background -
What u have to offer as a wing -
Location -
Age -
Mobile -
If you drive and can provide lift to others -

2) Provide a field report WITHIN 24 HOURS every time you sarge with me, the report has to be entertaining, descriptive, and describe how The Jackal supported you, and have it posted on FIELD REPORTS, it must be as good as SKULKASAURUS. Must be 500 words (10% leeway). Must have 1 minute version prepared for You Tube.

find the thread, titled as follows:-

''JACKAL's CREW FIELD REPORT- "THE JACKAL Mob: 0776 226 4828".

3) You must commit to 6 sessions.

4) Text 1 hour before to confirm attendance.

5) Cancellation w/out good reason, then you will lose your booking in future.
PUNCTUALITY, 10 mins late then ur session will be canceled.

6) Also you must invite me to 6 parties.

7) TO ORGANISE A FUN NIGHT OUT

Buy Jackal a drink.

9) COMPULSORY- DRESS LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS. IT MAKES THINGS EASIER.

10) 2nd session bring a friend. Make them a proposition, say you will demonstrate your skills, but first introduce them to the forum and You Tube. To wet their appetite.
=========================================================================================================
Films to watch

Scarface
Collateral
Hitch
Wall Street
Boiler Room
Fight Club
How To be An Asshole - BOOK
==========================================================================================================
Quotes from previous students.

"Best Day Game Ever"

Day gamed in Birmingham today. Got two instant dates and two arranged dates, K - close and a heap of N-closes. This from a guy who has never day gamed. All down to one man - THE JACKAL - Best wing ever, this guy is epic, he's a private mentor and he doesn't charge a penny! He'll push you all the way and get you results. Props man, your game is tight. All shall bow down to THE JACKAL!

Yours sincerely William Wordsworth

"Wow, what an explosive night out! All thanks to one hero"

Went out on tuesday and sarged the streets of Birmingham with my regular wing man and also the Jackal. The Jackal is one of the funniest and cockiest guys I've ever met. He really is cocky as fuck. But it works! He opened our eyes to show us how you can get solid and fast results though becoming the alpha male. And he did this all for free, as a mentor I would recommend him to anyone!

D_man
==========================================================================================================
Jackals 7 BAD ASS RULES.
1) You will be tested by phone (BY "DADDY" JACKAL'S ASSISTANT). Resilience test, involves testing your sensitivity to criticism, knowledge of Jackals Rules, and Badass Rules, and Sarging Rules, you will contact me in five days and then I will let you know if you have passed.

2) You will be tested in the field.

3) You will be competing with each other, look at your opponent he may not be invited back, look at him again he may take your place.

4) You must perform or you will not be invited back.

5) You can at anytime lose the privilege to Join my crew.

6) I will be doing U Tube Stuff. U must earn the right to be in it.

7) De brief at the end of night on You Tube.
Jackals 9 Sarging Rules
1) Don,t talk back to the Jackal

2) Don't make Jackal ask you twice.

3) Don,t make Jackal come down there and smack your bottom.

4) U salute first. Keep the salute until Jackal has saluted. Or said at ease.

5) Attention you stand up to salute.

6) Salute every time u approach the Jackal. .

7) U refer to the Jackal as sir.

If anyone asks why u r saluting. U say Jackal is Captain Comedy

9) U must at all times let Jackal know of ur location.?

JEALOUSY

I don't mind your learning from other PUA's because I am not not the Jealous type. However once you've had The Jackal why would you need to learn from anyone else?

[link]

[link]

I am taking this shit seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: deano251
Field report 8/5/11

Name change:Deano251 to Daddy 005

This was not planned, I merely called the Jackal for a quick chat around half 6 pm, the next thing I was at the Jam house, Still recovering from a 3 day bender in Tenerife and dodgy spanish food, it took all my energy to come out, but I made it.

We both wandered round to Wetherspoons, It was Sunday so very quiet, but started with a few warm up sets. I have learned from last time that its ok to pull up a chair if they smile, so I felt this was becoming more natural.

We seen this HB9 and a 'larger' bloke walk in to the adjacent bar to get a drink, we spoke about what was going on there, they sat outside and I was asked to approach the bloke, asking where is best to hang out, this turned into a very natural convo, we had a laugh and i explained i liked to meet new people 'how do you know each other?' I asked, (I already knew by the way they were sitting etc they were not a couple) 'Oh we are old room mates from uni', so I left the set on a high note, the the Jackal made me re- approach the guy and ask if he minds I get his mates number, he laughed said no, so I asked her, I took out my phone smirked and said gimme your number, she looked surprised, smiled and said oh i better not as I am in enough trouble with my BF as it is lol- but hey, I just asked a babe for her number with smoothness! who cares! what was I scared of?

Street game was crap all night, approached a few sets, but probably due to my lack of enthusiasm (as it was quiet/raining) didnt get many positive responses, which was the opposite of last time.

The last set of the night Jackal forced me to do was in wetherspoons, a HB9 and 10 were sitting together in a quiet corner, I struggled to pluck up the courage as the place was virtually empty and I had to walk the whole length of the bar to get to them, this made me feel insecure, i flaked, then Jackal pushed me back so I went up to them with the oppinion opener, pulled up a chair and we had a great conversation/laugh for about 10 mins, they were lithuanian, Jackal joined me shortly afterwords, the most bubbly one then started to say how they dont have long together blah blah , basicly saying go away lol, should have asked for the number, I didnt :-(

HOWEVER- was not all lost, I got a really long and nice text from a girl I met on the street last time, calling her tonight so who knows! (you know the one diamonds)

I had a good feeling driving home of what I have achieved that were personal goals to me- my confidence is getting better, lets face it, its only when this happens you can slow things down, and think clearly, if anything the night was a good AA busting exercise.

Thanks Jackal you are a good friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OMG guys i have to report something astonishing that just happened to me from my first warm up set on FRIDAY 6th MAY. I cannot believe this just happened!!! I swear on my life this is all true!

-------------------------REMEMBER THIS? ---------------------------------

Friday 6th May : First number close:
My steadfastness was strong I went in hard last night and took no prisoners, I was the alpha man. I know this because for the first time I had zero fear of approaching, I approached un-prompted, I even left the group behind in a bar briefly so that I could practice on street and moving sets alone. I wanted to test myself, without prompt or without support. I passed my little test. My first number close of the night was on a two set in the street whilst the others were still at Wetherspoons where I had left them. I pretended to be lost and stopped a 2 set with “Hey guys, stop!” (remembering what jackal taught me: smile, be alpha, and command that they stop.) It worked, I locked them in with a simple situational opener of “OMG I´m so lost where the devil is The Brass House?!” When this ran dry I followed the next step on Jackal´s system and asked “Who lies more men or women?” After stacking a few more openers I moved on to the second step which was “waypoint” which is basically asking the girls how they knew each other. I didn’t need to neg the girls much at all really because they were both pretty shy and really friendly so I decided to use my own discretion and just be nice the whole time. Thereafter I did some cold reading (naturally the whole time I was kino escalating). Before I had time to move on to further steps I began getting calls from Jackal, Leonidas, and Wild Things. These DHVed me but forced me to eject. I said to the girl I’d targeted, “I’ve enjoyed this interaction so give me your number and I’ll get back to you.” She complied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I called a girl. She answered, I explained that I´ll be in Birmingingham meeting friends on thurs if she wanted to meet. She agreed. Then I said I will text the specifics...

TEXTs/SMSs

ME: Hey, I will be free at 7:30pm to meet you ok. Let´s meet at the central lib.

I then recieved a message but my memory was full so it was auto-deleted.

ME: Hey did you just reply to my text, my phone memory was full so I didn´t get the message.

Rach: No, it wasn´t me. I´ve only just got out of work. I don´t think meeting is such a great idea as I am fairly sure you are a PUA and that´s just not my thing ;-). Good luck with your exploits though!

Thinking the game is up...

ME: Ok I wont text or call again don´t worry, but wow that was the last thing i was expecting! Please will you just answer me one thing though? how did you know i was and where did you learn about PUAs? Did you firgure it out when i approached you or when i called?

Rach: No problem. I was pretty sure when you approached - especially when you did the palm reading - the kino escalation was slightly obvious plus lots of DHV lol. The other give away was choosing me as your target once your "friends test" revealed me as the more submissive. Pleased you didnt bother trying to neg though! The phone call confirmed suspicions as you seem to be around birmingham alot meeting "friends". Guessing these are your PUA buddies. I learnt about PUA through my own interest. I am a Psych grad with a specialism in relationships etc. I was curious to learn about the techniques men use to pick-up women. That´s when i found out about PUA. Hope that answers your questions. Rach

Me: OMFG! you know all the nomenclature and terminology! LOL Well that´s tthe first time that´s happened. You should come out and train with us, you could be our pawn! Adivsary! I´ve been rumbled big time! Well thanks for answering, I appreciate it, was a pleasure meeting you, I´ll delete your number now.

Rach: Haha Good luck Diamonds. Don´t get up to too much mischief and be nice to the girls!

Me: I´m always nice, that´s why I didn´t neg you! :) (sorry just had to say that haha! I´ll leave you alone now.)

Omg, what was that? Well whatever it was, it made my night! Perhaps I could have said something smart here but I am tired lol. Anyhoo I´ve got another date coming up soon :)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just an update on how things are going and on recent field report.

Anyway since my last field report ive really upped my game. To start with my approaching is alot more solid, although im not 100% consistant approaching im starting to get close to that. Generally much more comfortable in the set i'll often stay in the set now even if they are hostile to me from the outset in fact ive started to enjoy those akward moments and enjoying the interactions even when there bad has helped hugely in lessening the stress of approaching and interacting.

Im now much more able to get a good reaction as well from the moment I open a set my energy is higher and im much more confident and it is noticeable how differently people react to me. I still have problems during conversation with running out of things to say (but this has lessened) and also with closing, but things are definetly on the up. Probaly my biggest problem currently is the attraction levels oftened lowering as the interaction goes forward.

Anyway this weekend went out with the crew into Brum started of chatting to a girl that id already number closed a while back that jackal had opened. Id completly forgotten her but she remebered me, but the memories started returning after a bit. We got on great and there was a lot of chemistry but It was a bit to much plain sailing and I was out for a challenge. Opened lots of sets that night will just list the ones of particular interest.

Diamonds opened a 2 set that again turned out to be a set ive opened before and forgot about it.

Opened a very tough 2 set sitting at a bar they pretty much tried to ignore me and laugh me off, but I thought id stay in there just for fun it was pretty much 5-10 minutes of me making one sided conversation while they continually stared at me like I was some sought of freak, after a torrent of constantly teasing them and witty remarks :D I started to win them round but to be honest by that time I was pretty bored of them. What was interesting was that after a while I realized the bitchyness was not due to them being particuarly nasty people but was really cover for the fact that they were shy and were slightly intimidated by my directness.

Opened a large set towards the end of the night with Diamonds to be honest I thought they looked like an unfriendly bunch but they turned out to be super friendly and me and Diamonds both came away with numbers, it goes to show that you can never judge people on the way they look, often the most unfriendly looking will be the most friendly and vice versa.

Anyway on a side note both Diamonds and Leonidas were doing awesome and with the Jackals help they've come a long way in an incredibaly short time. Wenever im out with these guys everytime I turn around they are in the middle of a set and things are more often than not going great.

[/list]

Post subject: DIANONDS
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: peter_14_2002
Field Report: Saturday 7 May 2011:

(Sorry for any errors or areas that don’t make sense, I’ve not had chance to proof-read or edit before posting)

Happy 24th Birthday Diamonds! My rebirth has come at an apt time! OMG 24 already? If my maths is correct that’s about a whole four years since I turned twenty!

Well, hey again everyone, although I didn’t go out last night with Jackal since he had family arrangements, myself and Leonidas decided to go out regardless. I also went out because I had arranged a date at 9pm with one of the girls I had number closed! Yikes, I am so busy!

Initially we had not specifically gone out to sarge and meet girls per se. We considered our meeting as more of a social and orientation gathering. We simply wanted to get to know each other better as friends by, huddling around a dimly lit tavern table, sipping ale, sharing tales and making grand plans for the future. But as the good old Duke of Wellington said: “A man doeth what a man must!” and we certainly did end up doing as men must. We sarged!

I would like to stress however, that most of the time we were talking generally about life and experiences. I believe we both found it extremely enjoyable and valuable to learn more about each other and just relax together as friends do in “real life”. I can assert without a shadow of a doubt that the more I learnt about Leonidas and the more time I spent in his company the greater my opinion, respect and love of his fellowship became. This is a message to all in Jackal’s crew: let’s make this group great, let’s get to know each other. I’ve really enjoyed the time I have spent with each of you!

Anyway, I’ll go into the specifics of the night paying particular attention to some of the sets we approached and some of the funny moments we experienced. Following I’ll give a description of the date that I had since I think it went quite well for me and I would also be appreciative of any feedback you guys might have regarding points during the night.

My evening began with the typical ground-shaking and rumbling of King Leonidas as the burly Greek king walked towards me glowing with confidence and charisma. This was a man who, with his broad smile, smooth body language and massive frame, screamed out on every level in every way “I AM ALPHA!” The change I saw in this man compared with the first time I met him was frankly inspiring and a true testament to what Jackal teaches and how we change ourselves through what we do…he was oozing so much confidence that he reminded me of an oversized freshly-squeezed orange.

After meeting we headed together down to some bars in the Mailbox, where I explained that it was actually my birthday, as the cool guy that he is, he bought me a birthday beer. It was really great to just relax with a guy I could tell was a really positive influence, a guy who would become a good friend. As usually is the case the time ran away so quickly since it was such a pleasure to converse with Leonidas. It made me realise how important this meet was, sarging with Jackal is business. He trains us, we support each other and we learn a lot. This time we were in a much more relaxed environment without the “training frame” in operation. We didn’t learn a lot about sarging but of course we didn’t expect to with our leader absent, however we did have fun and strengthen a bond between us that will help in life and in field. Although we would be soon sarging, my objective was not number closes but to have a fantastic time with my new friend.

(I will say this to you all: I want to help make our group strong, I will be in Birmingham on Thursday the 12th May so if anyone wants to meet (not necessarily to sarge but we can do), let’s to it! (ill also send texts to invite!))

Whilst we were talking and having a really great time, I ordered some soda water then decided to approach a set of six guys. I saw that in this set one guy was wearing a silly hat saying “Happy Birthday!” so I just walked over and explained that it was my birthday too.

“It´s your birthday too is it mate? Let’s see your ID then! What are you drinking? Is that water?!” The Birthday Boy asked with a confused look on his face…

“Yea, I´m teetotal tonight unfortunately…” I replied.

“Teetotal on your Birthday? Why?!” He asked with great confusion.

“Well basically me and my friend here, Leonidas, we´re here to practice picking up girls and we find alcohol hinders this…” I replied as I quickly pulled up a stool to sit with them.

“Pick up girls. Man you need lots of alcohol for that!”

“No you don’t” I used this prompt to nudge myself into a girl set. “Watch this.” I stood up and casually approached the eight set next to the guys´ table, Leonidas saw what was happening and instantly made himself ready to DHV and social proof me in a couple of minutes. I opened confidently, ran my routines it all went so well. To make things much better Leonidas came stopping in proudly, the very presence of this tall, strong, good-looking guy was enough to DHV me but he went further by saying to the girls “What are you doing stealing my friend!?” We were both locked in. A few more minutes Leonidas left me to finish off. I went for the number but failed. No worries this was the very first set of the night and all the time the guys at the other table were watching my every move!

“Man, that was incredible! I’m really impressed! So you guys like get together and practice this stuff?!” One of the guys shouted with an excited look on his face.

“Yea we do.” I answered feeling cooler than a cucumber chilling out on an ice-berg in the arctic. Just as I finished my sentence one of the guys from the other side of the table shouted in his thick Birmingham accent.

“OMG, the guy comes out on his birthday, doesn’t drink then approaches a set of girls?! The guy’s a fucking bruiser! I never even do that shit pissed!” ( he said it like this: "Brroooosaaaah" and “peeeessed”)

Anyway we talked with these guys for quite a while and eventually Leonidas and I, along with some of these other guys decided to stand outside the bar in the breeze for a bit to talk. Whilst outside Leonidas and I began telling these guys about what we do and teaching them about the methodology and theory of pickup. Whilst I was explaining the taxonomy of a routine I noticed to hot brunettes walking down the street outside the bar. So I said to these guys.

“Wow they look hot; I want to talk to them! Hey, I´ll show you an approach. Look and see if you notice when I am negging, DHVing and kino escalating…”

“OK” they both replied in perfect sync as I turned to Leonidas…

“I’m going in, give me about 30 secs then come in, social proof and DHV me ok?”

“Ok”

A few moments later I was walking confidently forward and as these two got closer to the bar and I opened loudly.

“Hey guys! Stop ok! I need your help really quick, ok.” I followed on with the who lies more and introduced myself then followed six of Jackals twelve step routine. Right on time Leonidas came in with:

“Hey guys, I see you stole my friend! Hey Diamonds are these guys cool?”

The set ran well, we got lots of IOIs I did lot’s of kino escalation. After a while we decided to and go back and talk to these guys who were watching us drop-jawed with awe. I also wanted to make the girls, who were going into our bar, feel the sense of missing us before we re-engaged.

“OMG guys that was so impressive, wow I am seriously impressed.” Said one of the guys.

“Yea you just had to see the smiles on their faces! And they were actually really hot girls!” Said the other. “You know what, I´m really impressed. I’m actually really tempted to have a go myself”.

I felt like a teacher and a leader at this point because I then pointed to a set that was behind us and said, “Yea man go into that set there, do the routine I told you, go in hard and confident!” I then gave a quick demo on body language, encouraged him to go and he went straight in. He was clearly nervous but the guy did it! I was really impressed. A few minutes later Leonidas and I decided that it was time to change venues. Before we left however, I decided that I would take the number of the guy who approached the set. He seemed really interested so I decided to offer him the chance to take a phone interview with me. He walked back into the bar where all his buddies were and told them of what he´d just seen and done. I took his number. I said my goodbyes and strolled out of the bar where Leonidas was waiting…

Leonidas, I can’t leave the guy alone for five minutes without something happening! As soon as I opened the large doors to go outside all I could here was the laughter of girls from an eight-set ahead of me, in the centre of which was Leonidas. He was busy working his magic and charming the girls profusely! When the guy goes in he goes in hard and apologises for nothing! Anyway I decided to DHV him and give the girls a good telling off for stealing my friend! As I was doing this I noticed that two of the girls were wearing paraphernalia stating it was their birthday. Was it everyone’s birthday all of a sudden?! I was feeling very un-special at this point! But that said it gave me an instant opener…

Leonidas and I flowed like water, we were the rubber ninjas and everyone saw us bounce! We DHVed each other and really had a great time. When we had finished with the set we finally moved on. The last location we arrived at was The Pitcher and Piano followed by The Slug and Lettuce where we chilled out for a little longer and approached two more sets. Both sets ran well and it would be pretty pointless to explain what happened because it was pretty much as good as it could have been given that we really felt like we knew what we were doing. I now know that Jackal really has created two troopers that can operate autonomously, infiltrate and run sets with confidence and ease. After another 40 mins it was time to head our separate ways and disengage.

Ok, so now I wanted to write about a date that I also had this night just for the record and to lay out a key sticking point that I seem to be having in case any of you guys might be able to give some extra thoughts or ideas.

Basically I went to see a girl I had seen previously, we decided to meet at 9pm at hers to go for a quick drink and then to a local night club named Gatecrashers. When I arrived at hers for a quick drink we began with all the basic chit-chat as well as a quick alcohol game with dice which I lost horrendously because I seemed to have decidedly less luck than her. I teased and busted on her for cheating saying that she had rigged the game with weighted dice; we laughed long and hard. I also showed her my new shirt that I had printed especially with the words “DIAMONDS P.U.A.” which she also really liked. The conversation and mood at this first stage really was all fun and games. After about an hour of this light heartedness Alice told me that before we go out she needed to get dressed up and that she had a sexy new dress she wanted to try out. As she left the living room I began reading some of her marketing and accounting books related to her university course. A few moments later she called me into her bedroom because she wanted me to help her decide on which shoes to wear. She wore a short, tight, black dress and laid out three different pairs of shoes. I gave my opinions of which I liked best. She wore the ones I wanted. I wondered if this was a good sign. Maybe I’m clutching at straws here but I got the impression she wanted to impress me or look good for me? Is the frame I have been attempting to build starting to rub off on her? That is, the girlfriend/boyfriend frame… (I welcome any opinions or feedback.) After this she began putting her make-up on and told me which red lipstick she was going to wear and again asked if I liked it.

Minutes later we were both ready to leave, we headed out of her front door to the sound of heavy rain falling onto the pavement. Luckily she was prepared and had her umbrella to hand. We bravely stepped out into the downpour…

“Hey come a bit closer so I can share the umbrella with you.” Lucky for me…it was raining.

“I can’t walk in these shoes, they are so new and high, now the pavement is slippery, I will have to hold your arm.”

“Ok, give me the umbrella because I’m taller than you; put your arm in mine.”

Again I was trying to reinforce the girlfriend/boyfriend frame of walking close together arm in arm but again I am not sure whether she asked to hold my arm and complied with my request for her to come closer for practicality reasons rather than due to the fact she actually wanted to hold my arm and get some kino going. (opinions?)

A few minutes later we arrived at our first bar (Pitcher and Piano, just off Broad Street). I took her through the crowd, making sure that I led and that she held my hands, I felt at this point what I believe to be an IOI. According to Mystery, if a girl squeezes your hand after you squeeze hers, it is an IOI. Well I felt a split second, a hard, un-prompted squeeze which I presume to be an IOI. As well as this I made sure our fingers interlocked since this style of hand-holding is more associated with couples. So far I think these are all good signs, but guys, give me your input so far. I don’t want to be here thinking wishfully. This is completely new territory for me. All my ex-girlfriends have ALWAYS made the first moves.

During our time at the Pitcher and Piano we took turns to buy drinks (she offered to buy the first round) as we talked and moved around the bar. At various times my hand brushed against her bum and legs which resulted in no backward movement or any signs of discomfort. I don’t know if this was a mistake but I did throw a compliment to her by saying she looked “gorgeous”. I made sure I made this sound confident and sincere; I wanted to let her know that I am interested in her sexually. I didn’t get bad response so I guess it was successful. Moments before we left the bar we sat down on a free sofa. I could see her playing with her hair, it seemed like something was wrong. She looked worried, as though she had something on her mind…

“I didn’t wash my hair, it looks and feels horrible.”

“I don’t think so; I think you have nice hair…” I said as I slid my fingers on her face and swiped her hair slowly behind her ear.

(OMG, sudden epiphany! She didn’t lean back or mind me touching her face! You buffoon! Why didn’t you kiss close here?! Damn, I must be such a cowardly moron! You idiot she was automatically qualifying herself to you!)

“I want to dance, let’s go to a club?”

“Yea ok, let me just go to the toilet first though.”

We left the bar as we had entered, hand holding, and as soon as we got into the street we reinitiated the arm in arm position under the umbrella. (She was holding my left arm.) It was at this point I decided to put my right hand over her right hand that was hoped though my left arm, I wanted her to feel more contact with me. It must have worked because she asked me.

“Do you train at a gym?”

“Yea, I do, why do you ask?”

“I can feel your muscle, I like it.” It made my night to hear this because this wasn’t just an IOI this was an in-your-your-face-straight-from-the-horse’s-mouth kind of IOI. Immediately my internal voice ran in over-time, “this is much better than the other dates, think of all that she is saying, all that she is doing! You can kiss close tonight, just find a time and you’ll pull it off!”

“Yea well my arms are good.” I replied. “But I’m not so happy about my chest or stomach, feel here, I don’t really have much muscle.” I baited.

“I like that, it feels really hard.” Confirmation; she finds me physically attractive. *1

With that in mind I proudly walked with her to Gatecrashers, our night club of choice. I was particularly looking forward to going since the impracticality of vocal communication would lead to my current favourite kind of communication, kino-communication! I would turn out to be right.

As we queued to enter Gatecrashers we were bombarded by a volley of rain and wind, remembering Jackal´s push pull of tease and niceness I said to her.

“Hey, you stand there and I´ll stand here, I´ll shield you from the wind that way.”

“Oh you are such a gentleman.”

I’m pretty sure she liked this, the fact that I noticed something and wanted to make sure she was ok. When we finally entered the club she took my hand and led me around the place since she had been there five times before and I, not being a local, had never set foot inside. Eventually we got to a dance floor that we liked and began to move and dance around together. I noticed that on one side of the dance floor there was a large column support structure. Remembering what I had read from Mystery’s Method, I leaned against the column and stood feet wide apart. Alice was facing me and continued her dancing; every so often I would take her hand and spin her. After a few more spins I became ballsier and would pull her close to me so that our bodies were touching for a split second before I pushed her back further away. To again show some leadership I shouted to her that I was bored of this music and let’s find another room. I led her into another room where we both danced. It was at this time where I began getting really close to her, as we both danced our bodies rubbed against each other. At points I turned her around so her back was touching my front and put my hands on her stomach, I could feel her push against me as she grinded up and down against me. (Why didn’t I go for the damn kiss close?! Pull the bloody trigger!)

After a long dancing session we went to sit down for a rest. I had a beer still in my hand (don´t worry, it was my first, I don’t drink when I am on mission. I am a professional you understand…)

“Oh, my stomach is all puffed out.” I said stroking my belly which felt like a gas balloon ready to burst. The beer and dancing was causing something rotten to brew inside me, I was not looking forward to tomorrow.

She touched me again and told me that she liked how flat my stomach was. I felt it was time to capitalise on this and tease her slightly. Given that she is totally skinny (I mean like really skinny) I joked,

“Yea not like your fat belly!”

I laid my hand on her stomach for a second then pinched her skin slightly as though I was looking for fat. She really liked this and giggled. Unfortunately though we both had to be up early the following day and we were both tired. A few more minutes passed and we considered that it was about time that we move on and head back home.

When we finally arrived back at hers we refreshed ourselves with a cup of tea. Although I had hoped that she would let me sleep with her in her bed like she had let me do on the first date, she didn’t. I guess because she needed to be up extra early for travelling. Anyway I hugged her and said good night. (WHY DIDN’T YOU KISS CLOSE!)

The next day I got a message saying: “Hi Peter, I just got on the train…ah…so exciting...haha…wish you were here…it would be so much fun…always fun with you…”

A couple of days later I received: “Hey Peter, how are you? Ever think of me? Haha…

Seriously guys, would you agree to my assertion that the night when really well and I had several opportunities to kiss close? I really need a kick up the back-side to kiss close. Why does this feel like such a hurdle to me?

*She has commented on me having a cute face, this was on our first date. She has also sent me a text with the words, “Hey Cutie”.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

11) Jackals are only permitted to SARG with fellow Jackals. This is to build group loyalty, and strengthen the bond for the group. Breaking this rule is like CHEATING on your fellow group members.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First time sarging with The Jackal and first time sarging sober! First met The Jackal and Diamonds and they filmed me getting on the ground and rising up stating that ill obey The Jackal or something similar. Made me feel a bit awkward but that was part of the point of the excercise.

Went to a bar somewhere and i was asked to order three pints of soda water. Yeah soda water. (GIMME VODKA AHHHHHHH)Was then pushed to open sets and say my partially made up and partially given description of my self which was/is "hi my friends call me the pot, and im 6.2(obvious lie) and Im a web designer for chimpanzees" The usualy response was "is this a joke are we being filmed?" Opened many sets. There were no closes as I didnt ask (except a hug close if that counts) at this bar. I think the point here was desensitization.

We then went somewhere else and was asked to get non alcoholic drinks again (GIMME SOME VODKA AHHHHHH) and was told to go up to two girls and ask them to slap me in the face, it took me a bit of convincing but I got one of them to slap me quite hard, some suited guys laughed as I walked away feeling quite invigorated (Everyone needs a slap now and again).
Again the Jackal pointed me towards a two set sitting somewhere hard to reach, I went back saying I couldnt do it cos they were hard to get to, and hes said something like "PROJECT YOUR VOICE GO NOW DO IT!" so that was me, convinced - I did it. I smiled and politely asked them to slap me in the face, the one girl said something like "but i like you I dont want to slap you in the face" anyway, they ended up slapping me really softly and I walked away. (I didnt think to number close)

There were a few times when girls simply refused to slap me in the face but its all good.

So on our way back I was told to approach a two set walking and to ask them for a kiss on the cheek. They were more than happy to do it and I got a hug too.I asked normal AFC questions till Diamonds came in said something like "ah my friend here always talking to the girlllsss", presumably to DHV me. He then carried on chattering blah blah blah blah (Hes a good chatter, something I need to work on) So yeah The Jackal then came in and said in my ear to number close, so a few seconds later I asked and she gave me her number! Nicely.

The Jackal is an exceptional coach (or whatever he prefers to call him self). Constantly pushing and pushing, breaking the boundaries and teaching all that he knows. More importantly he very much enjoys it when you succeed which is why he tries hard to get you to succeed.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Field Report: Thursday 12 May 2011:

All I can say is that last night was one of the most barrier-shattering nights I´ve trained with the Jackal, being set loose alone again with him really helped. I was pushed and pushed and pushed some more. The day began pretty normally to be honest, I wasn’t really planning on going sarging at all but as soon as I´d finished my last Field Report my phone began bleeping. I knew that the incoming message would decide one of two things; either it was a girl, and I was going to have a relaxing night with maybe a little bit of text game, or it was Jackal and I was going to have to amp up my energy levels and prepare myself to go in field again. It wasn’t a girl.

JACKAL: “Read your FR, I´m gonna damn well get u kissing tonight! Talk Later.”

That familiar sinking feeling as my heart fell to the ground took over my body. Maybe I shouldn’t have written the report? I was suddenly feeling very nervous, I knew that tonight was the night where I really knew I needed to turn on the juice and go hell for leather. Everything I had learnt so far was building up to this point, the point where I would need to take on the next stage and begin facing my biggest obstacle…Getting girls to kiss me.

The hours leading up to the night dragged, I couldn’t help but feel anxious and scared. I had good reason to feel like this, I knew for a matter of fact that Jackal had heeded my cry for help, and he was going to cure my problem. In other words he was going to throw me to the wolves again!

I arrived at our meeting location of some church grounds next to The Jam House; Jackal was lying down on the grass. His emotional state was one of repose whereas mine was the antonym; cold hard dread! I knew he had plans for me because as soon as I looked into his eyes and saw that smile I knew he had some dastardly ploy laid out to get me over my barriers. I knew I should be feeling great at the prospect of having someone push me through my barriers, but this was a barrier so great I just couldn’t help but retain the feeling of trepidation and apprehension.

“Hey Jackal!” I squeeked, trying to mask my fear and stop the butterflies flying out of my mouth.

“Hey Diamonds!” He replied smiling. “You are going to be an RAF/Army officer.”

“I am?”

“Yea, you are a 2nd Lieutenant who is raising money for penguins! I am going to give you two pounds for every time a girl kisses you on the cheek! Those penguins need their money!”

“I am? They do?”

“Yea, they do… that is the story we will use tonight.”

“Um, ok…” I said, feeling uncomfortable with the prospect of lying.

*The reason he used this was because I told him that I’d applied to become an army officer. I passed the AOSB (Army Officer Selection Board) and was offered a place at Sandhurst but declined after I was told it would be very unlikely I’d get into the Intelligence Corps which I wanted because of my languages skills but was instead offered sponsorship to the Infantry.

Before we began Jackal gave me a crash course on getting girls to kiss me through a clever mix of smiling, body language, and giving them a reason to kiss me. He explained that I should ask for the kiss right away which I didn’t think would work, but rule one, as it so often does, overrode with “Jackal is always right!”. After he broke it down a bit more it all seemed really logical and plausible. Hearing Jackals wise words certainly did, to an extent, ease the ferocity of my butterflies which until now felt as though they were trying to bite their way out of my stomach. (Yea that’s how nervous I was!)

So it was that moments later we were headed into the centre of town ready to take on the girls that were walking the streets and sitting in bars. Jackal had decided that we should go into our usual Wetherspoons near the Central Library. I approached three sets in total whilst we stayed here and my second set was my most successful. My first set was unsuccessful.

I strolled to my first set...

“Hey guys!” I sat down. “I need your help, give me a kiss!” I tilted my face and smiled some more whilst thinking; wtf am I doing?! When…RING, RING bellowed from my phone…

“Oh, hi mum.” Shit, why now?! “Sorry guys, I have to talk to my mum really quick.” The sound of laughter echoed behind me. Mr Smooth the alpha-man had to talk to his mummy!

Well safe to say that set was gone, I lost the moment and the feeling. But luckily for me or not so luckily, however you want to look at it…Jackal will always find a set for one to enter. This he did for me, and again with those words that bring both fright and excitement “Two-set, engage!” he set me off! I’ll admit I had a momentary freeze and Jackal was forced to count to five before I engaged. Like the predator I was, I weaved gracefully between tables and people making my way to a two-set sat down in the middle of the room, if this didn´t work I was going to look foolish in front of a lot of people, but this was going to work, I had my mojo and I had my mentor!

“Hey Guys, my name is Diamonds!” I said loudly as I circled their table towards a chair before sitting down with them. “I need you both to kiss me ok?” I commanded whilst flipping the side of my head back in a manner that suggested I wanted a kiss.

“What? What are you talking about?” One of them piped up.

“Come on, do it, it´s for charity! You see that guy over there? He will give me two pounds for each kiss you give me.”

“I don´t know…”

“Do it!” Encouraged her friend sitting opposite.

“Aww ok!” She leaned over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Now you, ok.” I said as I pulled the other girl towards me.

All eyes were on me I could feel the massive social proof in the room. I politely left, I could not believe this had just happened. I walked towards Jackal who gave me the minimum input. I knew what he wanted, I could read his mind. He wanted me to use his sling-shot technique and use the positive social proof and energy I now had to approach a nearby two set of 10s that were eating a meal. Like the rubber ninja I was I rebounded straight off the wall and into set.

“Hey, guys! I need you both to kiss me!” Same modus operandi with body language, smile and my energy.

“Why?” The hotter one asked.

“Oh it´s for charity, so come on.” I pushed; my smile broader than the Joker’s and with intent more sinister!

“What? What charity?”

“For penguins in Greenland.” Do penguins come from Greenland?

“Oh ok, where do I kiss you?”

“On the cheek…but I get more money if it’s on the lips, so kiss me on the lips.” Wow did I really say that? I am so sly! I think Jackal´s cocky, cheeky nature is slowly rubbing off on me…

“Ok.” She complied. I leant forward to kiss her, to the astonishment of a group of amogs next to me. Sit down boys, don’t even think about it…They didn’t and I was pleased.

“Now your friend…” She too complied and I got two kisses on the lips in less than twenty seconds. As I leaned back I saw Jackal watching me bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. He had the widest grin on his face and his eyes sparkled! I knew I had done well! I had done what he had asked and Jackal was completely correct again. The guy needs to write a book I swear.

“Ok guys, thank you, I´m afraid I have to love you and leave you…” I turned to walk away and took one step behind the hotter girl on my way back to Jackal but before I could take my next, she aggressively grabbed my arm and held me in place.

“Wait…” Apparently she continued to speak English to me but I was on an adrenaline dump and her words got lost in translation, she may as well have been a Martian.

When I got back to Jackal we both went outside, he looked completely aghast, I saw the raw emotion in him.

“I just had to come out here man, I´m trying so hard not to jump up and down, scream and shout!” Maybe he’d been drinking too much cola, or maybe it was pride in my performance. I would say the second statement is true!

Finally we moved on to our next location which was The Slug and Lettuce. It was here that I faced my enemy once again, AMOGs, but this time I was strong, this time I was ready and this time I smacked them down before they could ruin my set with the icing on the cake being two kisses from two hot girls as the AFC AMOGS looked on, trying to mask their jealousy. This is how it panned out.

“Hey guys! How are you? I need you two to kiss me ok, it’s all for charity!”

“That is the worst chat-up line I have ever heard.” Shouted one amog of three.

“Oh hi man, no this isn’t a chat-up line but if you need some help I can give you a few?”

“Ok guys like I was saying…”

“Is it working girls?” Interrupted another AMOG.

I leant back in my chair, widened my legs, made myself look as comfortable as possible and looked directly at the girls…

“Look at them, I had the bravery to come up and sit down and talk to you, now they’re trying to use me as an excuse to talk to you.” I calmly stated.

“No we’re not.” They all piped up.

“So why are you in this conversation? Did I invite you? Ok, ladies, I’ll give you an honest choice, who do you want to talk to, me or them? If you say them I promise I will leave you alone.”

“No, no…stay; tell us what you were going to say!”

“Looks like the young ladies made their decision guys...” The AMOGS were good boys, turned around and S-T-F-U!!!

“Ok like I was saying I need you both to kiss me don’t worry it’s for Penguins.” Again they complied. But at this point an Italian alpha male to whom Jackal had been speaking came over trying to steal my set by disguising himself as an amog in wolf’s clothing and saying.

“Ladies, one kiss is not enough! Give two kisses it is the way in Italy!” I leant back in and they both kissed me again. I left to report to Jackal. But wow, I was being amogged relentlessly.

I could go into huge amounts of detail about all the different sets from which I received kisses but seriously, it would take all night for me to write such an account. So ill briefly mention that I approached about 5 more sets in total. Two were failures since I didn’t manage, through repeated tries to get a kiss close. The rest were successful with some hot French girls being among them. Given that my time is short and I shall soon be departing for tonight´s sarge I´ll give a brief description of my last set which consisted of the most and hottest girls.

After I had social proofed myself around the room as a cool guy Jackal ordered me to go into a six set of 9s and 10s. Again, my mission was to get kisses.

“Hey guys, I need you to kiss me!”

“What?!” They all giggled.

“Why?” Said the hottest one who I sat next to upon approach. “It´s my birthday! I should be kissed.” She kinoed me. At this point I could see on an opposite table a group of four older people watching and rooting for me. An old guy with grey hair was making eye contact, grinning at me and giving me thumbs up signals!

“Well ok then, let’s trade, if you kiss me I’ll kiss you ok?”

“Sounds fair!” She said to the unanimous laughter of her friends. I love it when hot girls are so friendly.

To cut a long story short I walked around their table and managed to persuade them all to kiss me.

“I have a boyfriend!” Protested one!

“We wont tell don’t worry!” Her friends encouraged.

“Come on; think of the poor penguins on Greenland!” I shouted.

“There aren’t any fucking penguins on Greenland! Everyone knows that!” Oh shit? Really? Hmm…think fast…

“Well do it for me then!” Finally she gave in. Veni Vidi Vici !!!

Moments later I was dragged out of my seat by the hot birthday girl who wanted another kiss with me. Wow, what was going on? What I really loved though was the clear social proof we were building in the venue, as usual I noticed all girl-sets watching me and giving me eye contact, especially when I was getting hug-closes from sets. What an amazing night. The Jackal seriously knows exactly what he’s talking about, it feels incredible what I am getting away with. Ok I have to go now, I have another meet with the Jackal and I´ve spent too long already writing this. So I will bid a farewell and you’ll get my next report asap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Went out again with the Jackal yesterday day game and going through into night game. Started at 1 pm and ended at around 10 pm. At the end of it all I was pretty tired as you can imagine since it was non stop walking around and running after and approaching women non discriminately.

When I first started out it was early and most sets would not stop although I think introducing myself straight off isnt something to get them to stop but oh well. What did get them to stop was me saying "hey guys just stop for a second, opinion opener" or "quickly... opinion opener". Id managed to stop groups of up to several people, but me just starting a conversation about who lies more just before/ after a zebra crossing isnt going to get them to stop, they answer enthusiastically at first but they dont stay. Another thing Ive learnt I really shouldnt do is to stop them going up stpeps, I can imagine it would be annoying if someone stopped me while I was walking up steps. Also what tends to happen is that when you stop them they carry on walking up the stairs and then stop to turn around and then you end up being below them in a submissive position. I'm told its not good to follow them and to stay in the same position, so best not to approach on steps I think.

I did get a bit of a panic attack when the jackal had told me to re-approach a set because I had not introduced my self, but after this happened I felt a bit lighter and each time I approached it seemed more fun and more normal and when rejections happened I didnt care as much. Also in the beginning, I hadnt asked for girls numbers at all, it was just opinion openers and how long I could talk about it. Half way through it all he told me to ask for the number each time I approached. I Didnt do this each time admittedly.

Im not sure how many people I approached but it had to be over 50 or so people maybe a hundred, it felt like a hundred maybe more I dont know, it was 9 hours. If we dont choose who we approach soon enough, the jackal tells us who to approach and this can be anybody.

The point about the non-discrimination thing is inner-game, he is pushing us to ignore rejection and helping us improve our conversation skills with any body regardless of who they are or where they come from which I think is very beneficial to becoming a better PUA or even a better person.

After many approaches it started to get a bit darker and The Jackal asked me to engage a two set, I did, I opinion opened with them about two subjects, number closed one and number closed the other. They seemed very responsive and interested. The Jackal helped as a funny man on the side and as social proof with the other guys around as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Field Report: Friday 13 May 2011:

Apologies for any errors or non-sens sections, I’ve not had time to proof read this!

A famous poet once wrote that a person’s history is the greatest of all their teachers and that the tales of past deeds and actions define who they are in the present, and what they shall be in future. It is said that if such tales are told, they shall, with each telling illuminate that person, with the light of truth. I shall tell you of such a tale, it is a tale quite familiar to me as I have spent nearly two months piecing it together, and chronicling it here on these pages. For days, I have pondered my own passages, committing each event to memory. Maybe now, here again with the telling of it, I shall at last find the answers I continue to seek.

When a person changes so rapidly that person begins to look at himself from a retracted position as though the logical mind still has its set precepts and context through which the eyes see. Indeed my change is rapid and profound, I feel like a completely new person, I’ve been baptised by the Jackal but my mind is still playing catch-up. I question everything I say and do…Is this how the new me responds? What would I have done before? Am I who I think I am? What am I becoming? Will I succeed?

Am I becoming a Zealot, is Woman my new religion? Or am I becoming something else? A Zealot worships his god; I am beginning to see girls as what they truly are: not something to be worshiped or placed on a pedestal so high that I could never attain one, but as people of flesh and blood. If I am becoming a Zealot, dare I speculate that I may begin to worship myself? And if so, how will I know that I am not becoming self absorbed? There is a fine line between the conceited Narcissist and the humble Paragon; I only hope that I will emerge from this experience as the latter. I must be mindful of this change and where it is taking me I don’t want this confidence to transform into arrogance.

Enough philosophy for now, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of the business at hand, the reason you are reading this is probably to learn some more of how it is to train with the Jackal and how you will be pushed and helped. Well tonight’s report will be a perfect example of how a person is pushed while in the field. Our newest member, The Pot can testify this since he was truly pushed and like any resolute person who poses the very finest qualities of determination, tenacity, fortitude and willpower he rose to the occasion and made me proud! With only one night’s experience, I can say that it was truly an honour to train with this man!

Our night began for me with the same level of trepidation as any night does; the knowledge that you will be pushed and you must perform is enough to make the sturdiest knees on the greatest men quiver. For The Pot, such unease would be amplified by the fact that this would be his first time out with Jackal. I knew that I would, to what little extent I am allowed, need to be supportive for this man on his first session.

Jackal and I had met several minutes before our newest member was due to arrive, he was eager to meet his next student and I was eager to meet my new partner…

Within the first second of laying eyes on this humble, mild-mannered man I was reminded of the progress I had made since coming out with the Jackal. In terms of body language he could have been my doppelganger in my previous life. The walk, the posture, even the look on his face was that of my old self; a quiet, respectable, likeable, nice guy. We would need to unlock the heavy, intolerable chains of social indoctrination that bound him so awkwardly to his AFC personality. I trusted Jackal completely, I knew he had the keys to unlock his chains, and before the night was done, Jackal would set this bird free.

After introductions, we began with our usual, video recording for youtube, naturally the purpose of this is to learn things from doing and seeing. An idea I take back from doing videos for Youtube is that sarging must first of all be fun and contain high amounts of positive energy. Video recording is a clever way, Jackal attempts to break the ice with his new students, promote what we do, and provide us with the necessary comical, fun energy we will require for the task at hand. For all he is hard, he is also a very creative teacher.

The usual street-game followed quickly after with both of us being sent into street-sets, naturally I was given more autonomy to perform on my own whilst Jackal began to forge Pot into a new man by relentlessly pushing him into sets with a direct opener. He was doing great though and really performing, I was pleased that I decided to pass him on the phone interview. In terms of my own performance however I was only mediocre to lukewarm and was worried that after Thursday´s successes combined with all the dates I had been on I would tonight burnout. Sarging and dating constantly during the week is hard, it tires the body and the mind! I knew I would need one good set, I needed it, if I could get one number soon the fire would be raging inside me once more. Unfortunately for me, the street sets yielded no results for me. My mind was not in the right place. I paused for a while, with the constant unforgiving intensity of the week I needed five minutes. I needed to be alone, to compose myself and get my mojo back.

“Hey Jackal, what´s the plan?” I inquired. “Are we going to a bar soon?” I like bar-game…

“Yea soon, I´m just going to get him to do some more street sets, go to Wetherspoons and practice there now if you like.” This was the command I was hoping for. I turned and headed off to check out the bar scene. Hopefully I could get out of this steady fall when I entered my happy hunting ground. It took me a while to warm up, I really wasn´t on form, something had to change! Eventually Jackal and Pot caught up with me in Wetherspoons, together we attempted a few more street sets who were walking outside the bar. I think Jackal was noticing that I was not performing as I normally do so he did what he usually does to get me into my state and ready for number closing; he ordered me to perform for The Pot. I like to think of myself as a man who thrives under pressure, Jackal knows this and this time was no different. I performed for Leonidas and Daddy on their first nights and got number closes, I was sure as hell going to perform for Pot and get the same results and better!

“Ok Diamonds, we´ve been out here enough now.” He looked into my eyes intently, he was projecting his energy into me. “Take The Pot inside, take a look around and enter a set, bring Pot in with you.”

“Ok Jackal.” I responded, with a new sense of confidence brought about by Jackal´s intense stare.

“Pot, follow me man.” I commanded, it seemed Jackal´s leadership training was rubbing off on me too…I leaned back and pulled the large glass doors that led to the bar open.

My emotions were raw and my energy positive, I was charged. Everything went into slow-motion…I puffed out my chest, broadened my shoulders, straightened my back and scouted the room. It was packed with sets all over the place, 7s and 8s…no these were not good enough I wanted to push myself. I tuned my femdar; I needed an ultra-high frequency to filter these sets. I needed to find the 9s and 10s but it seemed my search would be unsuccessful. As I was about to give up and approach a two set of 8s I got a sudden sensor reading! Two blips at one O’clock, six metres. I acquired my targets, locked on, timing was important, I couldn’t afford to miss; the success of the night depended on it. I had to get this shot right. If pot was going to watch this I had to be top gun.

“Ok Pot, two-set ahead at the table there, I’m going in.” The tension was exhilarating. I mustn’t let the anticipation affect me.

Like the missile I was, I launched myself forward, weaving in and out of sets ready to explode into my target´s reality…

Five metres, four metres, three metres, two metres, one metre…

“Hey guys! You gotta help me out ok!” I said with utter alpha-male confidence! I was under no circumstances leaving without a number!

“Huh? Ok…with what?” I sat down.

I ran the basic opinion opener of who lies more. We argued over the issue for a few moments, the matter of which we spoke was not important, my frame was strong the interaction was being choreographed by me. I was the puppeteer and they were now in my short play happily creating characters for themselves trying to impress me. This was going perfectly. It was time to go direct, I love going direct!

“Well guys…” I paused to watch their eyes fixate to mine as they eagerly awaited my next words. “This interaction is going so well that I think it’s time for us to introduce ourselves formally. I will go first, hi My name is Diamonds, I´m from Nottingham, and I study German.” I paused again. I let them feel the tension as they looked into my eyes. “Excuse me…the polite thing for you to do is introduce yourselves!”

“Oh haha, yea sorry! I´m Laura! I’m the cool one and I’m about to go home” Laura would be my target, I liked her.

“What and your friend is not cool?” I baited, I knew exactly what she would say next, the force was strong with me.

“Nope! But I am.” Qualifying herself. Her number is now my first number for tonight.

“Is she always this rude to her friends?” I laughed as I kinoed my target. “Ok, I’m just going to round here…” I said as I circled away from my target around to the other side of the table where her friend was sitting “…and we´re going to bust on you and make you feel bad for being mean!” I joked some more as I put my arm round my obstacle and pointed to my target. Following this I sat back down next to my target on her side of the table. At this point Pot came into set by giving me a DHV and social-proof. He to sat down in set because my obstacle removed her handbag from her seat and prompted him to sit. It was all going so well.

“So how do you know each other then?” I probed. The pleasantries were over, time to use Jackal´s recipe for success… stage two, “Waypoint” and get down to business.

“Oh we work together, but we’re going home soon.” Said my target in such a way that I got the suspicion this was some kind of test telling me that I would need to work harder if I wanted her to give me some more time. I decided to punish her, I am alpha, I don’t need to jump your hoops and try to persuade you that I’m cool enough for you to grant me more time to prove this.

“Ok, well I´m just going to go and talk to my friend, I might be back, but if I´m not it was nice meeting you. You can talk to my friend for a bit.” Pot would stay in set, I wanted him to try solo for a bit whilst I castigate the Laura for her shit-test.

I approached an adjacent set to DHV and social-proof myself. I stayed for less than a minute after these two girls had served their purpose. Laura was looking my way. Maybe now she would realise I don’t mess around. Pot had done a sterling job and kept Laura and her friend locked-in.

“Hey again, I decided to come back.” I interjected with my broad I-just-DHVed-myself smile gleaming.

“Oh no I was hoping you’d leave me alone!” Oh stop flirting!

“I didn’t come back for you; I came back for my friend. But I can see you really want me to stay so I will.” Chuckles followed. I was winning. I could feel the energy. I could see Jackal walking up to us.

“Diamonds, Pot, two mins, we gotta go.” Jackal prompted, this was his code for N-close and make it fast! Laura and I teased each other some more with her friend taking my side in every case. This was so easy!

“Ok guys. We need to get going now.” I leaned forward to Pot. “IOIs received, N-close man…”

“Hey what were you saying?!” Piped up Laura as she put her hand on my shoulder.

“Oh nothing, I´m just telling him about the guy we have to meet.”

“Oh ok.”

“Anyway, Like I was saying, we gotta go now, but this interaction has been so good that I am going to say to you…” I confidently removed my phone. “Give me your number ok.”

“Ok.” She replied as I passed her my phone.

“Now, listen.” I said sternly. But Laura and her friend carried on talking about something as she put her details into my phone. “Hey, listen, over here this is important ok.” I commanded. They complied. I was happy.

“Ok.” They both agreed submissively.

“I am going to call you at four o’clock tomorrow ok? If you do not answer I will never call again and you will miss me.”

“But I never answer my phone.”

“Yea I can never get hold of her. She doesn’t answer face book either.” Added her friend in a supportive tone, I think she sincerely wanted to be nice and polite to me.

“Ok then. I will text you at four o’clock tomorrow ok? If you do not reply will never call again and you will miss me.”

“But I don’t reply to texts much either, and my phone isn’t working properly.”

“Those are the rules, I will text you at four pm if you do not answer I will never text you again.” She didn’t reply. “Anyway we really have to go now. But first, make me look cool ok, give my a hug before I go.

“Ok Laura complied.”

“Ok now your friend.” I hugged them both before telling them to do the same for The Pot.

I felt like a Jolly Green Giant as I strolled out of set, I would need this confidence because Jackal had told me that some time tonight I was going to do John Travolta´s trade mark walk from Saturday Night Fever as I approach set. Jackal, surely man, there are limits right?

As the night drew on we approached many sets, some successful some unsuccessful, regardless, there was no stopping us now. At one point I was even forced to approach a two-set of really cute Asian girls whilst doing the Saturday Night Fever walk. I swear that walk alone knocked down about ten barriers at once. I felt so unbelievably awkward, especially with Jackal and Pot giggling behind me like little school girls. Yea Jackal! I’m really mad you made me do that! Haha! Either way it seemed to work because apparently according to Jackal it looked “Fucking alpha!” and it had the double effect of me not needing to use an opener on these girls because they both wanted to know “what the fuck” I was doing! It was hilarious, all for shits and giggles. Jackal really knows how to ease the tension of a hard night´s approaching and get us all feeling fresh and filled with fun energy.

Now I´ll run over the final and most glorious set. Glorious both because Pot opened and attained his first number and I attained the number of pot´s target´s friend. Wow, I felt like a real Pick-up Artist and Pot was kicking ass! I can´t remember exactly what he opened with but I think Jackal wanted him to open and kiss close from the onset. Either way I witnessed our newest guy on his first night get a kiss in less than thirty seconds and then finish of with a beautifully executed number close!

Before meeting Jackal, the last thing I would have ever expected to see would be a guy like me or The Pot getting numbers and kisses so easily. Thanks to the Jackal, the last thing I now expect to see is a hippopotamus dancing the bolero on ice skates, but knowing him I’m sure he’ll find a way to prove me wrong on this too…

Anyway back to the set…Jackal told me that since this was our last sert before disengaging I could go in and have some fun with Pot. This I did.

“Hey guys, look at you, you´re so bad, stealing my friend, we can´t keep the ladies off him tonight!” They giggled as I said this. “But geez, I´m jealous, I want a kiss from you both too!” They complied and we were all having so much fun. Pot and I felt good and these girls were loving the attention. It was at this golden moment I saw pot pull out his phone! OMG he was going to do it! Come on man! I know you can! Pull the trigger!

“Hey would it be ok if I took your number?” BOOM he pulled! I felt like jumping up and down with joy. Jackal was feeling equally so, I could tell!

We waited, the seconds seemed like hours, would she agree I wondered?

“Yea sure.” He hit his target straight through the heart! Proud of you man. Pot, you own!

It was wonderful to see him get his first number close, I could feel the high energy, I know Jackal was ready to explode! Feeling the dynamic and electricity in the air I circled round to Pot´s target´s friend.

“You know I don’t want you to feel left out, this interaction has gone so well! Give me your number!”

“Ok sure” Replied my target! We were PUAs and Pot was the hero of the day who opened them! I owe this number to The Pot! Thanks man!

Although I forgot to lay out the rules regarding calls I knew this girl would reply to me since the interaction had been going so well! As we bid the girls farewell we could all hardly contain our excitement and as soon as they were out of sight Jackal went wild with excitement and heaved Pot into the air whilst hugging him! Simultaniously I was shouting my congratulations. I’m surprised we didn’t scare him off there and then but when one of our team scores, we all score! We are like brothers!

Anyway I´ve ranted enough! All in all a great night despite my slow start. Congratulations to Pot, the hero of the hour! It was an utter pleasure sarging with you man! And thanks again to my dedicated teacher and special friend, Jackal. The nights out training with you are always the highlight of my week.