Post subject: First Night Failure
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Last night I went out with two friends and was itching to try out some game.
Problem: One friend is an AFC, and the other below a bAFC (to the point he will ruin anything you try to build).

So we go out, and they want to goto pubs, I agree because I'm building my game to be applied anywheres. But we get there and I'm put into an enviroment where everyone is sitting down eating, cavemen sitting alone at the bar, and sets with a minimum of 5 with no wing to help.

So I press to goto a 'livelier' pub with music and where people actually standup. But they don't want to pay the cover ($7) and we goto another sitdown pub. Again, same sets and everyone is sitting.

Suffice to say it was quite the failure. However I did learn some lessons:
- I have to develop my game myself and any future sarges are going to be done alone.
- Social Proof has to be earned for me. Because I have no one to DHV me right now.
- The 3 second rule applies, I saw a HB7 sitting alone at the bar without a smile. But I psyched myself out worrying more about the beer I ordered.

[/i]