PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, I'm still a noob (only 2 nights of sarging since I read this stuff)...

I know I'm never supposed to offer to buy anyone anythig to girls and make them work for it.

Well for some reason, I got some really expensive 50 Cent tickets to a concert (worth $200 USD each). I had enough for me and all my friends but I still had 3 left over. I remembered not to buy anything...but since this stuff was free, I kinda threw my brain out the window over it.

Night 1: I told a set of HB 7s I had these tickets cause I knew people . Double try hard = fail... they didn't respond very well but luckily I closed them earlier already.

Night 2: On the night of the concert, I still had these tickets...and me and my friends were desperate for company :P So we did our worst and starting WHORING out the tickets. Basically going around to ask sets of 3s if they wanted them (ours were front row standing area so everyone would have wanted them). Worst thing we could have done. We got some HB7-9s to come down with us. We got their names but after using our tickets, they ran away from us.

Also I noticed that looks really dont matter. It was obvious that the 3 rude girls at the concert were of lower physical appearance than us that night, but THEY ran from us? WTF? But on night 1, i accidently got pulled into the bar after work with my friends wearing practically rags, worked the game right and was much more successful.

Me and my frds were new at this PUA thing, so I guess we learned our lesson. Lucky this stuff was free, but it hurt our ego and our night a little.

What would you guys have done?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

:P glad you experienced it though. Take each rejection with a stride. Personally when I started learning this PUA stuff I was looking for full blown rejections. You know your mistakes so nobody should even bother trying to critique you. :arrow: Hopefully you get hurt more to thicken your skin. :wink: women can be cold as ice