J.Daniels Transformation


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Field Reports




Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 am
Posts: 496
Learn construction draw. YT mark crilley, draw with jazza, and how to draw starwars.

Practice at Starbucks ;) my Starbucks game is totally dope. :))


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Posts: 12
1. Treat your unemployment as regular employment. That is from 9-5 you are working on yourself, either finding a job, self-improvement, learning skills, etc. Now is not the time for TV and video games.
2. Get out of the house as much as possible. You want to stay grounded in the real world and with too much isolation you will gradually drift into a weird unemployment bubble without really noticing it. Lifting at the gym is better than push ups at home. Reading at the library is better than reading on the couch.
3. Earn spare cash through odd jobs and/or freelancing websites. Last minute moving jobs on craigslist come up all the time. There are freelancing websites where you can write articles for peanuts but, hey, what else have you got to do with your time.
4. Review the basics of exponential growth and decline. Even though most everyone knows what an exponential curve is we tend to think of it as a mathematical function and not an expression of our lives. Realize you are starting again at the origin of the graph and most of your efforts are not going to show any results for some time. Eventually you will start to see some results, then if you push through you will get to the takeoff phase where your life is almost on auto-pilot.
5. Ignore the oneitis. I am not a big believer in the new age nonsense of always thinking positively and ignoring the negative, however when you are at your weakest and at risk of a depressionary spiral then yes you must temporarily ignore the negative for your own sake.
6. Forget about friends for a while and focus on yourself. A brutal fact of life is that people want to be friends with those who can "bring them up" and if you are not currently in a position to do that then you are likely to either fail at your attempts or attract low-quality back alley types who are not worth having around. I am not saying if you come across people in your other daily activities to ignore the chance to add them to a social circle, I am saying to put off actively pursuing a social circle as an end in itself, for the time being.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
I like what you're saying. I'm definitely in that horrible unemployment bubble at the moment - I literally slept from 3am-1am. I havent been sleeping properly, and it must have just all caught up with me lol. That's genuinely so embarrassing.

This weekend I have plans with the FWB (I call her that, but I'm really just trying to be friends... my dick just overpowers my brain when she starts touching me up, I can only resist for a couple of hours)

I'm really getting into this confidence book, doing all of the exercises suggested in the book etc. A job really is the only missing link, but it'll come.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:30 am
Posts: 149
Location: Bournemouth, UK
I feel for you mate. I was in a similar situation a few months back.

I stayed in bed for literally the whole of march because of depression.

Back in the day i was getting closes regularly. I moved to a new area, ended up in 2 LTRs and a few casuals over the next 4 years. totally devoted my time to my job and these 2 girls.

When the last broke down it igniting the underlying depression I had suffered for 6 years. The depression went into overdrive. I became an alcoholic (i spent over £700 / in one bar in one month) then I lost my job because of lateness due to depression related sleeping issues and the alcoholism. I then spent the entire month in my bed. I had no job, no friends and no anything with any girl. I started taking therapy and some medication and then ran out of money. Basically I had to get a job. Fortunately for me my timing was superb and a job came up and i bossed the interview and trial. The 4 years I spent working hard had paid off and my resume was good and I managed to get a few people to lie slightly for me as references.

5 months later, i've had a few FWB, i'm beginning to overpower my introvertness and get over my sticking points.
I've totally overcame the oneitis that sparked my depression, almost caught it again but swiftly sent her packing.
My finances are starting to recover from about a month unemployed and a two months of heavy drink and drug abuse beforehand.
The only thing i'm still struggling with is I wouldn't say i've managed to make any real friends, lots of chummy associates and colleagues yes, but no-one I would call on.

You just have to persevere. Agreed money is a major factor in your progression but look into volunteering. you may be surprised how many HBs volunteer to make themselves feel better about how hot and fortunate they are. If not you'll still meet plenty of interesting people. and do good at the same time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:13 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7523
Location: United States
broke-need-easy-money-for-dates-vt181895.html?hilit=%20kittens

Seriously my nephew made $3000 in a month flipping used video games on Ebay.

Looks like you have fee time... use it.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:54 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 am
Posts: 496
Ardour wrote:
I feel for you mate. I was in a similar situation a few months back.

I stayed in bed for literally the whole of march because of depression.

Back in the day i was getting closes regularly. I moved to a new area, ended up in 2 LTRs and a few casuals over the next 4 years. totally devoted my time to my job and these 2 girls.

When the last broke down it igniting the underlying depression I had suffered for 6 years. The depression went into overdrive. I became an alcoholic (i spent over £700 / in one bar in one month) then I lost my job because of lateness due to depression related sleeping issues and the alcoholism. I then spent the entire month in my bed. I had no job, no friends and no anything with any girl. I started taking therapy and some medication and then ran out of money. Basically I had to get a job. Fortunately for me my timing was superb and a job came up and i bossed the interview and trial. The 4 years I spent working hard had paid off and my resume was good and I managed to get a few people to lie slightly for me as references.

5 months later, i've had a few FWB, i'm beginning to overpower my introvertness and get over my sticking points.
I've totally overcame the oneitis that sparked my depression, almost caught it again but swiftly sent her packing.
My finances are starting to recover from about a month unemployed and a two months of heavy drink and drug abuse beforehand.
The only thing i'm still struggling with is I wouldn't say i've managed to make any real friends, lots of chummy associates and colleagues yes, but no-one I would call on.

You just have to persevere. Agreed money is a major factor in your progression but look into volunteering. you may be surprised how many HBs volunteer to make themselves feel better about how hot and fortunate they are. If not you'll still meet plenty of interesting people. and do good at the same time.


My history of depression is very profound as well. Today, if I'm feeling it I just think, "shit! Oh well, I better go fuck'n hit on some girl!". Works every time. It's fun and its free and it reminds me of the great qualities I have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:10 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
These replies are all helping the "You're not the only one, snap out of it" set in :P

It's quite motivating. I went to the gym twice yesterday - stopped making excuses and made my own transport. I then arranged a date with a FWB. Baby steps.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:19 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Not that anybody cares, but I want to update this thread (sorry for the bump :P )

So yea, a few points to list of things that have and haven't improved:

I didn't break the no contact with my ex. She sent a few Snapchats to me, but they were non-personal ones, not sure if tests or not, but I ignored. I eventually made a new Snapchat. The oneitis is getting easier, I have a side girl at the moment, but I do want to get more when I can be bothered.

I've been looking into college courses. I'm re-doing my Maths & English (I'm good at both, but I wasn't the most mature kid in school, and failed everything due to showing off and ditching) ...I'll also be doing another course, at the same time. Either a level 2 AAT (accountancy) or a level 2 teaching assistant course. I'll more than likely pursue the AAT, which will enable me to become a trainee accountant while studying the level 3. Once I get the level 3, I can become an assistant accountant, while studying for level 4. Level 4 will enable me to become an accountant. The teaching assistant course starts in Jan, AAT starts in Feb. I have a voicemail asking me to phone tomorrow to talk about going for a Maths & English assessment.

I'm not sure if they're the same in the US, but in the UK, it goes like this...
Level 2 = A-C GCSE
Level 3 = A Level
Level 4 = Degree


I'm on Job Seekers Allowance, which I'm not proud of. I had a little argument with them today, because they were treating me like the typical benefit scrounger, which I am not. They were literally laughing at me, threatening me, and told me that my money will be stopped for 16 weeks because I went out of town for 2 days (friends Grandad died and I went to the funeral and stayed in a hotel, 60 miles away) - they said I'm not allowed to leave town without giving them notice and filling in a holiday form.

In the meantime I'm looking for other ways of making money, and I'm seriously considering buying on Amazon and selling on eBay, I've tried listing 2 items and they never sold, but I think that was down to error on my part. Part time retail work would probably be a good thing, but its hard to get, very hard.

I finished the books I was reading (I read Corey Wayne: How To Be A 3% Man 6 times, he suggests 15 but it got boring and I needed a break, lol) ...I also read How To Win Friends & Influence People and How To Stop Worrying & Start Living, by Dale Carnegie. At the moment I'm reading Psycho Cybernetics and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - both boring books, with some interesting points.

I still spend most of my time bored and playing video games, but I am trying to take steps in the right direction.

Thanks for all the advice on the thread, it really helped me kick a lot of the self-pity.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:06 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Going to use this post as a kind of diary when good things happen - something to look back on.

So I've decided on definitely doing the AAT level 2. The course costs £1000, but I can claim Job Seekers Allowance and get the course paid for (I know this sounds bad but read on)

I've got a job working in a warehouse with a friend, it's only 2-4 days per week, so the pay isn't amazing. I'm going to go down to under 16 hours temporarily, so I can get Job Seekers and get the course fees wiped for the level 2, then close my JSA claim and work for 25+ hours while studying. I'm also looking into restarting my driving lessons. Things are definitely looking up, since I first made this thread.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:09 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Since the last post:

I quit the job, because I couldn't lower my hours for college.

I passed my Maths level 2

I turned 26

I started English level 2 and they're talking about putting me forward for learner of the year

I started an accountancy level 2 course (fast track; level 3 (A level equivalent) starts after summer)

I passed my driving theory test and bought a block of 10 lessons, which I'm 5-6 into, with the money waiting for 10 more.

A girl at college is making it obvious that she's into me. She's 18 and I'm 26, so I won't be doing more than fucking her, if I fuck her.

I started working out and I've lost about 9lbs

I downloaded the Hab-It app for my phone. I initially did it for No-Fap but I've given up on that at the moment. I now use it to keep myself studying, reading and working out.

I quit the life-long habit of 2L of Dr Pepper per day.

I had Monday and Tuesday off college cause I've been sick but I'm going back tomorrow. I've got my first exam during the session after tomorrow, so can't really afford to have another day off, though I do feel like I should.

Things are looking up, definitely.

My social life and income could be a lot better... plus I'm still living at home at age 26, which is only 1 year younger than the average age to move out in the UK... and I'll still be living at home in 2 years, cause I'll be studying... but 1 year ago I spent every day smoking 20 cigarettes, playing Call of Duty for about 7-8 hours and drink 2L of Dr Pepper which meant I'd piss about once every 20 minutes and constantly feel fatigued. Not to mention the oneitis with my ex girlfriend.

Thank you to everybody who has ever given me ANY good advice on this forum. I used to see this as a nerdy, manipulative way to get girls if you're ugly and shy... now I get it. However, it's like the gym. No matter how "good" you get, you're not finished. I understand that.

Could a moderator put this in the "diary" section, or whatever it's called? Also rename it to "J.Daniels Transformation" if possible? Thank you.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:23 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
As I was writing that... my driving instructor was waiting outside. I completely forgot that I had a lesson and I missed it, lol. Feel so stupid.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 pm
Posts: 3429
Location: Toronto, Canada
Congrats on your progress sir!

I've moved this for you and renamed it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
CharlesFinley wrote:
Congrats on your progress sir!

I've moved this for you and renamed it.


Thank you x2 :P

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:31 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:24 am
Posts: 9
Hey man, I've been there before. So let me adress your problems one at a time.

1. No job. You do not really need one, I'll just asume that rahter than getting a job, you are looking for a source of income. I strongly encourage you to see the job as a mean but not as an end. I strongly recommend you to read the four hour work week by Tim Ferriss. Just remember that as long as you are moving, every problem you have is temporary.

2. Ex GF. This only matters because of your lack of options. IF you were dating seven other girls at a time, one would not be a problem. I have been dating three girls at a time and, based on my experience, this is solved by creating abundance.

3. New Pickup. Get as many reference experiences as you can.

4. Gym. I'm 185cm and I weight 94.2kg today. I strongly recomend you to see Mark Sisson blog and also to read "Body by science" by Doug McGuff. It will make everything easier. I would give you the links of two speaches that got me started to my actual training program but the forum wouldn't let me.

Just search on Youtube "Mark Sisson 21 convention" and "Doug McGuff 21 convention".


Let me know how you do. Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:07 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1393
Location: Telford, Shropshire
champeroto wrote:
Hey man, I've been there before. So let me adress your problems one at a time.

1. No job. You do not really need one, I'll just asume that rahter than getting a job, you are looking for a source of income. I strongly encourage you to see the job as a mean but not as an end. I strongly recommend you to read the four hour work week by Tim Ferriss. Just remember that as long as you are moving, every problem you have is temporary.

2. Ex GF. This only matters because of your lack of options. IF you were dating seven other girls at a time, one would not be a problem. I have been dating three girls at a time and, based on my experience, this is solved by creating abundance.

3. New Pickup. Get as many reference experiences as you can.

4. Gym. I'm 185cm and I weight 94.2kg today. I strongly recomend you to see Mark Sisson blog and also to read "Body by science" by Doug McGuff. It will make everything easier. I would give you the links of two speaches that got me started to my actual training program but the forum wouldn't let me.

Just search on Youtube "Mark Sisson 21 convention" and "Doug McGuff 21 convention".


Let me know how you do. Cheers.


I've taken care of the ex gf situation and I currently work out. I've got plenty of women at the moment :P I'll check out the suggestions though, thanks.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link