PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Cracked the code on Amanda. She accepts and agrees with personal development, becoming the best version of yourself, etc. etc. etc.

Here's the straw that broke the camel's back. I told a story, it worked alright.

It involved how a close friend of mine died in college and I decided right there that I was going to live my life to it's fullest potential, and to not postpone joy / adventure.

And then I cited her senior thesis that she had shown me a couple months ago, where she had talked about becoming the best version of herself.

Although stories are FUCKING amazing at persuasion / influence, I think the second thing actually worked better, because I was just presenting evidence of her own self image back at her.

I love learning these influence principles, making me more valuable to my clients.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Had a meeting with my advisor and another college professor, pretty sick of this graduate school shit. It's a big ego-fest, just like most bullshit academia is.

It motivates me to work even harder at the business thing, but growing the following can only go so quickly. I can only profitably pump out a new video every 2-3 days, so trying to figure out new ways to generate leads. Reaching out to people in my niche to give value and hopefully trigger reciprocity.

Spending the rest of my time developing the new product and doing phd shit.

The big new project in my life is learning how to influence and persuade people.

The best techniques I've found so far include triggering social proof, authority, metaphor, self image framing (commitment / consistency), and technique I call "2 types of people." ANYTHING but straight fact-telling. Although fact telling does work if you're in a position of authority and celebrity.

For the "2 types" technique, basically, say I want a person to eat healthier. I then figure out something that they want, or that's important to them, or something that is central to their self image. Say they pride themselves in being really smart and are achieving highly in college.

I would basically say something like this.

"You know, there are 2 types of students. The majority of students in college, the 99%, eat shitty, they don't feed their brains the right foods, and as a result, they feel shitty about themselves, feel more stressed, and don't do as well on tests. The students that do the best, the students that go on to graduate school and get to the top of each class, take care of their bodies because they know that their bodies affect their minds."

And the biggest influencer of all... STORY.

Story is so powerful, and I'm compiling a "Rolodex" of stories to use in certain situations so get a certain point across or affect a certain action.

I sent an email out about how I had a friend who died in college and how it made me take action on something I knew was good for me, and immediately I got more clicks on that email, EVEN WITHOUT A CALL TO ACTION. Just shows the power of story to influence and persuade.

So not only am I working on having different stories ready for different common problems, I'm working on triggering authority as well by telling stories of famous people, celebrities, and authorities in my field.

So I'm on a good story collecting expedition, one could say.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This last week hasn't been up to my standards.

I haven't been as productive.

I've been slacking off and doing useless shit like watching basketball highlight videos on YouTube.

I ate fast food twice.

Not okay.

Sure it's okay to deviate from your path once in awhile, it's forgiveable, everyone does it, but now it's time to buckle down and get back on my path.

Spring break starts in 3 days, and on the drive over to Utah I want to get a shitload of work done.

Things I'm going to change:

Gonna get earplugs and get better sleep. 8-9 hours per night

No useless shit. Not even while eating. During food I'm still going to read or do something that benefits me and my goals.

Been doing good on exercise, gonna keep that up.

Been plugging so hard been slacking off on my social life. Gonna interact with people other than Amanda, and shake off the rust on all my self-amusement skills.

Making videos and sending emails has been going very well. I'm at 115 on my list and 350 subs on YouTube, and I have 2 affiliates who are going to promote my opt-in lead magnet, so my list is going to grow a lot very soon.

Have another podcast interview lined up with another dating coach, and after I send him traffic, I'll try to work out an affiliate deal with him as well.

New VSL hasn't made a sale yet, so I changed the beginning a little bit and reposted it. I'm convinced it's better than the other versions, but hey, numbers don't lie. If it doesn't make a sale in the next 100 clicks or so, I'll throw up an old version.

I've been toying with how to do intensification, this is my hunch.

People are less like to be persuaded if you say something like...

"This product will do XYZ for you, blah blah blah blah."

As opposed to...

"Imagine / Picture XYZ blah blah blah. That's what this product is designed to do for you."

I imagine that the second technique is better because people don't feel like they're being manipulated / persuaded / sold, and they automatically picture the result without feeling like you're selling them.

And then only after they've already pictured the benefits, then you say that this product delivers it, and then it's already too late. They've already pictured it, so it's already in their subconscious.

I've been using this technique, but I'm not completely sure how much of a difference it makes.

The text product hasn't budged in awhile, and that needs to change. My writing productivity isn't as high as I know it can be, so damnit Ning, be the person I know you can be.

I'm someone who gets shit done.

I'm someone who takes action.

I'm someone who is happy all the time.

And it's time to implement all those again.

Journaling will help.

So it's been 5 months since I started my product, and 2 months since I started building my email list. It's going slower than I pictured, but realistically, I think that my progress has been pretty fast compared to other people.

I've read / watched stories of people who've been in the game for 4 years and are still unhappy with their results, and I know people who've started a year ago who aren't up to where I am.

So considering that, it's going well. I mean, it's about the journey, not the destination, right?

I guess I'm just feeling the strain of both the business and the PhD at the same time. Maybe I need to meditate a bit more.

My guess is I need to up my social interaction, cuz that's always been what's amped my state up the most.

I also need to focus on what I truly am excited about in my future. I'm not only excited about the lives of men I'm going to change and the awesome emails I get back from guys thanking me for all I've done, but I'm excited for the wealth that I'll be rewarded with for putting out all that value.

I'm excited for my first class freedom.

I'm excited for my freedom to buy and my freedom to travel and my freedom to quit grad school and the academia world forever.

Honestly, being at this point from starting out 5 months ago at ground zero is pretty fucking badass and I'm damn proud of it.

I can't wait to see where it'll be in another 5 months or even a year. I think going back over old handwritten copy that I've done will probably be helpful now that I've got a much better understanding of persuasion and copywriting. I feel like it's just like game.

At certain points you watch something or read something and it just doesn't make any sense because it's meant for someone at a different level of progression.

But when you get to that point and rewatch the same material, suddenly a light bulb goes off and you're like oooooooooohhhhhhh I get it now.

This being an entrepeneur thing is tough, but hey, that's when the tough get going. Keep at it Ning, I believe in you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Of course being perfect is better than being pretty damn good.

The problem is being perfect is impossible. So attempting to be perfect is a road to nowhere. Or, more accurately, it's a road to being angry and disappointed with yourself.

I suspect this is what you're struggling with.

Accept that progress is progress. You ate fast food twice? Who gives a shit. It's fine if it keeps you from being a total shithead about your diet the other 30 meals you ate this week. Same goes for the biz stuff. You're doing fine. If you slack off a bit to recharge the batteries, that's OK.

Take a break. Enjoy your friends a bit. Blow off some stream. The individual parts that make up your life are never as important as the sum of each of them added up. Attend to all of them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Why quit grad school? Get that Ph.D and then fuck academia.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:24 am 
Dedicated Member

That's cool you've been pretty dedicated to journaling dude. I did some journaling for a while and it definitely helps clear your mind, get focused and notice your strong and weak points for improvement. I took a break from general journaling, but I still write field or lay reports every night or day I'm out and that helps clear my mind. I've also started writing and setting my action for the next day right before I go to sleep so I hit, the next day running and being super productive. I allocate my estimated time for completing each task so I'm monitoring my productivity as well. Good job with the list building and affiliate relationships you're building. I could definitely be doing a lot more in that department. I've been aiming for weekly blog posts, but I must be more disciplined. I also must make videos on a regular basis. I'll start off biweekly first and probably do some Vlogs first. Keep it up Ning! Looking forward to see what's next for you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

It's spring break, and I've been recharging the batteries.

Me and 3 friends including the gf are out in Utah, hiking and road tripping around.

Health-
Got both lifts in, made gainz in multiple departments before I left for vacation. Running and hiking a lot, getting fit.

Diet hasn't been good, road tripping has been affecting it. We've been going through a lot of fast food drive thru's. I been ordering salads but when everyone around you is snacking on french fries, it's hard not to just grab one or two. Road trip food is pretty shitty for you, but I'm kind of just making excuses.

From now on- going to refuse offerings of junk food, no matter how small. The small commitments are gateways for bigger commitments. Going to not let this affect my state, going to work on still being happy, even if I fuck up a couple times.

Sleep has been going well, been getting tons of sleep during the car rides.

Work / Business-

Haven't been working on pHd readings at all, but have been doing readings on marketing and working on the new VSL during the car rides. I'm still writing emails every day, and I've got 2 new affiliate deals in the works. This coming weekend I'm getting interviewed on another YouTube channel on Saturday (should increase leads) and interviewing another dating coach on my YouTube channel on Sunday (triggering reciprocity to hopefully get affiliate promotion of my opt in lead magnet or frontline product). And supposedly 2 other dating coaches told me they'd be promoting my opt in lead magnet this week, although I haven't heard back from them recently.

Also going to finish the text product on the car ride and finish the marketing for it so that I can launch it right after spring break.

Relationships-

Haven't been really surrounding myself with people that will help me achieve my goals, I've just been hanging out with gf and her friends recently (on spring break). I'm finding it harder and harder to relate to normal people as I dive deeper and deeper into the business world.

When other people veg out and watch TV, troll themselves on social media, and eat fast food over and over again, I just can't relate or participate. I just would rather work on business.

It is kind of affecting my state, and I need to work on keeping myself in a happy, positive mood, and staying high status throughout the day. Will keep this in mind, and every morning, going to do some meditation and visualization to start the day with some momentum.

This has probably been the biggest hole in my life recently. Positive social interaction, and self amusement. The only times I feel really happy and self amused are when I hang out with cool friends and when I step in front of a camera for a YouTube video. Means I should shoot more videos.

Valleyplaya- I'm planning on quitting grad school once this business hits 100k / year, the whole PhD thing A. isn't terribly exciting B. puts me in the whole rat race

I want to have financial freedom, the freedom to travel, and I want to be my own boss. I see the professors working around me and the lifestyle they live, and it's not for me. I'm gonna get rich and have the freedom to travel anywhere, live anywhere, and make a living off of my laptop. It's going to happen. By October, I want to hit 100k / year, and by the end of the year, I'm going to be financially free. Eyes on the prize.

Will Edward- Thanks for the encouragement, man. Yo, if you want some traffic, I'd love to have you on my Youtube channel to share your story / tips / advice.

Keep it sleazy fellas :)

-Ning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Amanda and I had sex.

However, it wasn't the head thrown back, mouth gaping, howler monkey screams kind of sex...

It was the quiet, pain filled, expressionless and motionless sex you'd expect with a virgin.

Under the blankets, in a hotel room.

In the middle of night, under cover of the loud air conditioner.

With two other people in the room.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the roses on the bed prince charming scene she'd imagined, but hey...

Who's is?

Losing her virginity is a painful as fuck experience for a girl, and I'm pretty sure with Amanda I didn't even go deep enough to break the hymen, so yeah.

It's a start

Did my first email list exchange with a buddy of mine, got +4-5 leads out of it, which isn't terrible. His list was about 100, so to be expected with those kind of numbers I think.

Still waiting on Marni's... maybe after this week I'll shoot a friendly reminder.

My goal now is to hit 1000 subscribers this summer (by August).

1000 subscribers.

1000 subscribers.

Imprinting this into my brain.

Vacation is almost over, we are headed back to FoCo today after a week of road tripping and awesome hikes. My insta is blowin up like dynamite.

Let's kick it to another gear.

Batteries recharged.

Let's hit the ground running, biotch!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Had sex with her a couple more times, and now finally it's past the OUCH I'M A VIRGIN stage and onto the good stuff.

She's starting to enjoy it, I'm starting to enjoy it more, and now that hurdle's been jumped quite unceremoniously, but hey. It's been a long time coming.

Getting migraines whenever I eat big salads for meals. I might have a food allergy to one of the vegetables or something... gonna play around with it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

51 Texts that make her addicted to you is finally polished and ready for launch. Tomorrow I'm going to send the first promotion out. Email list is at 130, I'm going to concentrate harder on affiliate game to try and build the list faster, I haven't been doing that as much.

We'll see how this launch goes. After, I'm going to promote a couple affiliate opt in lead magnets and ask for reciprocity to see if I can build the list any faster. Once I figure that game out, the email list should grow way faster.

I'm pretty proud of this product, and all the people I've contacted recently for early testimonials have all been giving me great feedback on it.

The next product is going got be a video training, which I expect can be banged out in 1 weekend (all the filming) once I have all the content planned out.

My ideas include:

The Confidence Installation System (body language, vocal tonality, eye contact)
He's such a stud (fitness, diet, style, aesthetics)
He's out of my league (qualification switch / power switch type product)

Right now I'm leaning towards the first one or the second one. First one will probably be a higher dollar product, like 97$ or something.

Good to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Made the first sale on 51 Texts today at 47$. HELL YEAH.

Some badass shit.

Now I know I can sell higher-ticket items. I didn't even put a whole lot into the marketing for this item. I made the VSL in one day, and it's only 12 minutes long. Between that and the email marketing, I guess the positioning / reciprocity I've built up by emailing every day is taking care of it. That, and scarcity that it's jumping up to 77$ on Monday.

After the launch period is over I intend to keep it at 77$, but I'm going to turn it into a full-blown VSL and add 2 bonuses. If I can think of a third bonus, I'll add it in.

Occasionally, I'll do more 3 day promotions at the sale price.

It's going well, and I'm worrying less and less about the numbers (email leads, subs, etc.). This whole thing is about people. PEOPLE have to get to know me, like me, and trust me. I think the best way I've been able to build rapport is through video, so in my indoctrination sequence I'm promoting the channel as one of the very first things I do. Get them seeing a bunch of videos of me, and you can bet I've got a lot higher chance of closing.

It's a tough road, man. Slow and steady wins the race.

Reading what I just wrote over again, and it sounds kind of like a downer.

Going to work on switching that around and keeping a more positive attitude.

Business is like a whole new game that I'm trying to master, and it's always fun learning something new.

Like game, when you first get into it, is so exciting because it seems like you have just a world of new possibilities, and you don't quite know what's out there.

It's the same with business right now.

Let's keep killin it!

After this promotion, I'm going to promote some affiliate products and then ask for reciprocation on the text product. I think that one has a much greater probability of converting and attracting customers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Updates!

Business-

Today's the last day of the new 51 Texts launch. Made 3 sales totaling 150$, and today's the last day with the most urgency, so we'll see what the numbers say. After today, I'm going to add some bonuses, beef up the VSL, and then throw it up on clickbank for affiliates to promote. Then I'm going to start promoting some affiliate products and asking for reciprocation on 51 Texts. Hell yes.

Email list hit 150.
Youtube subs hit 460.
Steadily growing! Just what I like to see. At this rate, by January of next year, I'll have 4 x 150 = 450 in my email list.
My goal is to hit 1000 by August, so we'll have to figure out a way to increase the speed of lead acquisition.

I also want at least 2-3 more products out my August, selling to the list. Hell yes.

The next product I think will be another beginner product- the humor installation system? He's so funny? Something to do with humor I think. I think the higher end products with the more advanced trainings should be saved till I have a bigger list. I feel like once guys go through enough lower-end trainings, more rapport and trust is built and then higher ticket items are possible.

PhD-

Going to busy these two weeks, with a lot of science writing to be done.

Have a take home test due Thursday, and then an edited proposal due Friday of the following week. Lots of writing, going to be focusing on that these two weeks.

After these two weeks, I'll start work on a new product.

Social-

Things with Amanda are getting better and better. I feel like she's getting better at the whole relationship thing, becoming a better person, and our relationship is evolving. It's a slow process, but that's to be expected when it's one of her first relationships.

She turns 21 in 2 weeks. Finally, I'll be able to merge her and my social circle to go out on the town on weekend nights. Hell yeah.

I've been hanging out more with Jasmine, we did homework together yesterday just us two. There's a little bit of tension, a lot of laughing. She's cute, fun, and a great friend. Not going to fool around with her though, I value what I have with Amanda.

Ran into Alyssa again today, she was laughing at everything I said. We made plans to study together more.

Cassandra is showing me tons of attention whenever we're together, with a lot of touching and laughing. She's got a squeeze down in Denver though, and she knows I have a girlfriend. In fact, I'm pretty sure all these girls know I have a gf except for Alyssa.

And even Alyssa probably has some clue because she's seen me walk around with Amanda.

Alyssa's a severe cutie.

I'm so proud of Jesse. That man has come a looooooooooooooonnnnngg way. When I met him a year ago, he was a virgin that didn't like socializing and was always tired.

Now, he's had bathroom sex, graveyard sex (weird ass story, but hilarious), and has a girlfriend he loves. Hell yes.

I've been focusing more on the social circle, and it's been paying off.

I'm amazingly happy each time I'm social, and it's giving me more energy and upping my state, which ups my productivity. Gonna keep this up.

My state is also being helped in that every morning I'm listening to JC trainings to get that environmental exposure.

Also started taking cold showers. Hell yes.

Exercise-

This has been lacking.

I'm lifting 2x per week, and my lifts are going up, but other than that I run maybe an additional 1-2 times per week. It's not enough, and I'm making excuses to myself, saying that it's because of work.

Need to switch this around and start running more. I can feel a little extra around my midsection. Not okay.

Diet has been weird.

If I eat too much salad, I get a BAD headache. So I'm trying to balance the salad with more carbs and protein.

GOALS

Run 4 times a week.
Keep up the Youtube lead generation rate of 1 video / 2-3 days.
Email every day.
Work on PhD shit, write some more lead generation content pieces in my off-time.
Socialize on the weekends, do more study parties with different girls.
Hit all my lifts.

Be happier. Environmental exposure to great men every morning, first thing in the morning. Cold showers. LET'S GO!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Side note. I've been writing SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Just a shitload of writing. Persuasive writing, sales writing, content writing, everything. It's really helping, and I'm feeling it when I sit down to write new sales stuff. Everything's starting to come faster, more automatic, which is fantastic. Good shit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Launch week went alright. Sold 3 copies x $47 each. However, I got feedback from a lot of people who got free copies for testimonials, and everyone said the product was awesome. They gave me a BUNCH of raving testimonials, so I got a lot of good shit to work with for beefing up the VSL.

The plan now is to add 3 kickass bonuses (2 of them already made), and then to write a kickass VSL, and then use that as the main product affiliates promote to. Everything about it is better than my first product.

Better Sales Hook.
Better Product.
Better Testimonials.
Better Demand.

So going to use this as my main affiliate attractor.

Back to writing copy, then.

I was trolling around on the internet, and actually saw a testimonial one of my mentors (DB) wrote for CopyHour. Since writing a VSL is the new focus, I'm going to go back to handwriting copy. I'm thinking the first thing I do every morning is wake up and journal, and then handwrite a bit to get some momentum. Right now there's very little extra time, so once more time opens up, I'll extend it to maybe like an hour every morning.

Last night, Amanda came over and we spent like 2 hours having a toe curling session, and this time, it was actually good.

It's been so long since I had good sex, lawdy lawd it was good.

Yeah, no one likes a bragger, so I won't go into too much detail, but it's been a long time coming.

Here's a nugget for you guys.

If you want your woman addicted to you after sex...

If you want her hitting up your phone, asking to come over constantly, then there's 4 words you need to say to her.

I've used it consistently. My mentor, who's a multi-millionaire dollar dating coach, uses it consistently. One of his mentors, another famous dating coach, uses it consistently.

In fact, it's so good this line was used in 50 Shades of Grey, the number 1 female fantasy that's sold millions and millions of copies.

And it makes her consistently come back to you for more.

First of all, give her good dick. That goes without saying.

Then, at the high point, right after she finishes, look deep into her eyes and say this:

"You belong to me."

Hell yes.

Here's why this works.

1. It's dominant.

2. It's masculine.

3. It anchors all the emotions of sex to you stronger.

Use it, and abuse it.

That's all, take it easy folks.

-Ning

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Gonna start scripting my entire day. More productivity.

Going to start avoiding large midday meals, kills productivity.

Going to start listening to JC while I walk and in the mornings while I brush my teeth, gets my momentum going.