Field Report Journal


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Field Reports




Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
HB9 Roommate

Still no closing her, though she dresses more provocatively. I welcome this side of her, though I currently have a regular gf. In fact, the other day she wore a see through top and was braless walking around the house. I stopped her and had a conversation with her. Not to be a jerk but she has a nice rack.

Ideally, she would walk around in just a thong and topless or completely nude.

I try to remain in sexual state without giving away anything. I need to go complete gunwitch on her, though i am remain hesitant.

New girl HB8Professor

She is now my regular girlfriend. Except for one thing I'm graduating soon and probably leaving the city. Moreover, she is leaving for Michigan soon. I lay her on command, and she even sends me naughty pictures without asking for them. She even paid on a date the other day. She is a keeper, though I have no clue what to do. I can give up on sarging, play her because it cant possibly be serious or follow her to Michigan. I really don't want to make a bad move.

HB7Masters Chick

She took a vacation to the UK for a week. She kept sending me nude photos, though now has a boyfriend. I am very disappointed. I need to go through boyfriend slayer.

HB9Music

I refuse to approach. I have nexted her.




Generally speaking, I fuck this new girl on the regular, and so can't really approach. For the time being, I will go over routines to simply stay afloat. I'm going to hate myself in a few month when my network of potential lays completely collapses and I have to start over. Oh well. This time I feel like it was inevitable. The writing was on the wall, so to speak. I new the girl wouldn't be around.

I need review patterns, approaches, and work on groups now as just a friend for networking purposes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
I am completely giving up on HB9 Roommate. She is a complete waste of time. I swear some women are completely frigid cunts or asexual.

I'm kind of broken up with HB8Professor but she does give the most amazing blowjobs ever.

I met a new girl HB8Bookstore. I bumped into her on purpose and opened her about the section of the bookstore she was in at the time. Evidently, she was looking up literature I had a faint interest in, and so we started chatting. I finally asked her what book to purchase based on her experience, and of course, she made some suggestions. I asked to guess which book Id choose and if she lost I would end up with a kiss on her cheek. Well, I ended up with a kiss on the cheek. I got her number and ran some patterns by phone. I have a date set up with her.

My other love interests are fizzling out. I am working on opening another twenty girls to see where this might take me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:33 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:29 am
Posts: 187
Why do you think your regulars went cold on you? Remember that always keeping a good rotation going will usually make you more desirable to girls you are seeing. People want what is just out of reach.

_________________
Game doesn't exist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
New HB8LatinaSexting (high school grad 24 yo)

I met this girl randomly while shopping. She is a sexy latin chick looking around by herself in the female section of the store. I approach her with light kino, and ask her for advice on mens clothes. She gladly obliges. She makes her suggestions, though I don't let her stop there. Instead, I ask her to stay by the dressing room to check me out. She follows my command. In any event, I spotted a very sexy get up for her in the store. I ask her to try it on and model for me. She doesn't mind, in fact, it would appear she likes the attention. She models a very sexy and short skirt that showed off her legs. At this point, I number close her and try to set up a casual meet.

We text each other off and on for several days, and I finally escalate after establishing good rapport. Evidently, she doesn't mind get naked for her Iphone. At this point, I am stuck with her. She will pose in any way I please, however, she has flaked several times on coming over to meet. Last night she invites me over really late, and I couldn't get a ride to hang out at her house. In retrospect, I shouldve just called a cab.

New HB8.5 Model (some graduate school 29)

I met this girl at a wine party. She has a child, though and is separated from the father. Evidently, she is a dancer and has modeled in the past. I run the instant connection, empty void, and natural women patterns, and go through the boyfriend destroyer just to make sure. She seems down afterwards, and for that reason, phone number close her. We set up a time to date, though flakes out due to work. We have since rescheduled. At this point, I use a lot of sex talk to qualify her, otherwise, I would have nexted her. As a result, she sent me semi-nude pictures to demonstrate value.


Flakes

I'm getting flakes for some reason. I'm usually very punctual. However, all of sudden its like I meet attractive women that enjoy sending sexual texts, and can establish rapport with you flake at the opportunity to meet again. Perhaps, these were just random occurrences. I perceive it as shittesting. I usually call them out, and will even push escalation, hence, the nudes out of these women. I'm working on the transition back to the apartment. For this reason, I might throw a small party to keep the idea in my mind as something cool and fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
xEnsox wrote:
Why do you think your regulars went cold on you? Remember that always keeping a good rotation going will usually make you more desirable to girls you are seeing. People want what is just out of reach.


I anticipate my regulars felt slighted because of the new gf. I had posted pictures to facebook. I will continue social proofing to continue demonstrating value. I do, however, think at some point you either close or move on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
New HB8LatinaSexting (high school grad 24 yo)

Once again, I went GM style with HB8LatinaSexting by text message. She got horny, and as a result, wanted to come over. We set a date, and better than Amazon Prime she was at my doorstep. We didn't have much conversation, and instead, got right to business with her allowing to take the lead. It was a nice transition from approach to lay.

New HB8.5 Model (some graduate school 29)

I went GM style with HB8.5 Model. On the same day as HB8LatinaSexting I meet her. I bring a bottle of wine to her place. We watch a movie, and enjoy some light conversation. I begin with kino, and get a lot of resistance. In fact, she did say no several times. I did, however, give her a back massage and finally got her bra off to start sucking her boobs. I could rub her twat, though she was apprehensive about having sex on the first meeting. I backed off.

I need to demonstrate higher value, and get through her shittests.


Shittesting

I am getting a lot of shittesting for women. I wonder how to change so this doesn't occur anymore. Some of my sarges I don't bother posting, because its all crash and burn. I do hope women will stop this practice all together. I half want to sag my pants around mid thigh and give it away all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:37 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
Experiencing a lot flakes lately. More number closing, and fcuk closing though flakes are tough. I must come off too fake, and not genuine. Need new routines. At this point, I'm running the same routines over and over. I need the passion. I need to be like a top used car salesman making 100k per year and convey it through conversation.

At the same time, for some reason, I am encountering more women with children. I am trying to work with women that have obligations and so flaking is natural. I need to break the cycle and visit new places.

New HB8.5 Model (some graduate school 29)

She came over the other day. I gave her some oral sex, and borrowed her twenty dollars for gas. She flakes out a lot though. She is a single mom and we can hardly meet. She is very disappointing.

Ideally, Id find Phd's, MD's, and lawyers that were single and ready mingle. These women would have no baggage. Moreover, they would be women that are easy to please and are very passionate. Women that are highly susceptible to patterning language. Finally, women that aren't opposed to transition to my place, or her place for the quick lay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:43 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
HB8Corporate

This girl works for one of largest corporations in town. We meet at a bar, and I approach. She was alone at the time. We go through the usual banter, and finally I begin kino. At this point, she wants to dryhump me. I eject by number, and kiss closing.

I come to find out the girl has a screw loose. She is really insecure about her weight though she looks fine. She also has bouts where she will sext me all day, then stop talking to me for whatever reason. She will also start crying evidently for some reason. I shouldve treated her right

In fact, one time she would sext me all week and finally came over my place. She was wearing a skirt with no underwear one. We made out, and I could play with her tits. Her pussy was off limits no matter what I did. I elicited values, established rapport, had kino, and even patterned her. She ends up flaking out and freaking out. I used the natural women pattern it is especially powerful with women. She must feel guilty for turning into a complete slut on our first meeting. I need to help her overcome this better. I tried to socially lubricate her to no avail.

HB 8.5 Model

We are through. After getting her panties off she is such an ice queen. She asked me to get her flowers after messing around with her. I feel like its an AFC trap. Maybe Im just cheap. I couldve easily been in a LTR with her right now. I need to listen to girls after fuck closing them.

HB9.5 Engineer

I met her at school and number closed her. She was a friend of a colleague. I pattern her, though she isn't submissive enough. I neg hit her a lot. We get along. I use GM style, and gunwitch method on her. She just laughs along though she won't turn into a complete slut like most of my sarges. She has value but it is intangible. I hope she can see that oh well.

We finally date. I had established attraction and we were both in state using text messages during the days proceeding. However, I couldn't keep her attention. I didn't play a mistake free game with her. We ended up splitting the bill for the date. I kept my audacity high though. There were warning signs with her, though I moved along anyway. In the future, I will be more elaborate with my high status females.

HB8.5 Dual Masters

Had a class with her. Didn't approach her at all not even to say hi. At any rate, we end up at a school mixer and start talking. We end up having a lot in common. I number close it is a school event after all.

We start texting and she ends up being quite submissive after some patterning, and eliciting values. I use instant connection, and natural women pattern to really open up the slut inside of her. She starts to model lingerie for me, and even gets nude by request. At this point, I feel she is ready to come over so we set up a date for a couple days from now. We have spoken for two days, and I her number as well as her modeling in lingerie or modeling nude on request. I am total GM, and Gunwitch with her.

Though, we set a date she was at a bar close to my house and I did an AFC move and invited her over. I knew I shouldve just opened up more sets, and continue to demonstrate value with social status. She completely flakes, and I almost tried the move again by rephrasing the bf destroyer as the friend destroyer. I need a hobby or something. I start to get oneitis just thinking about fucking this hot nerd chick. I need to chill, and be cool.

I need to get over the idea of coming to my place for drinks, and a movie. I mean she is submissive but there is a line she won't cross evidently. I need to fuck close her. I'm doing this without the traditional date. I guess its tough cause she really just feels like a slut inside.....I need to keep her in state, and wanting to anchor those good feelings to me.

I will keep sarging. Whenever I'm in state you will find me making mistakes for no reason at all. Though, these mistakes are usually easy to mitigate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
HB8.5 Dual Masters

Fucked closed her twice this past weekend. She came over at like 3am on Friday. We sat around and fluff talked. I initiated kino and escalated. She was wearing a dress, and naturally I slid my hands up her dress with resistance at first until finally she allowed me to fingerfuck, perform oral, and finally strip her nude to fuck her senseless until the sunrise. At this point, she stayed for a few hours, and I pushed her out eventually.

On Sunday, we tried to watch the hockey game, though we ended up cuddling, and fuckin.

Since then she has flaked, and even doesn't return text messages very often. This week is graduation week, and she is extra involved on campus, I guess it might not be me. Though, I really need to isolate her. Evidently, we are just friends with benefits. She is a colleague. I can't help but hope to transition her to LTR. She seems ripe for it and so I only hope to convey enough value for this to happen. I did some AFC moves in the past, however, after fucking her I should be on firmer footing. I want to see her this weekend, but she says she is busy. I need her to break plans and be with me. Should I keep looking for a date this weekend? Ideally, it would be a past fuck to keep my bed warm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:17 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
HB 8,5 Dual Masters

She made it up to me for flaking. She paid for dinner and a weekend getaway in a swank hotel in D.C. several weeks ago. Since then she has left the country for her summer job. We keep in touch. At this point, I think we will stay in a relationship. She is the one girl I feel comfortable saying "I love you". I hope to make it work. Wish me luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 10:02 pm
Posts: 49
twerkfan2000 wrote:
textytext wrote:
well, if you want a long term relationship, why be an asshole to a woman who's showing that she wants you? the woman took a bus through a snowstorm to get with you. then she attempts to please you through oral sex. you say nothing of trying to please her. then you throw her out?


youre right. though hb7latina has like the lowest value there. i should push to get a threesome at least. i will look into the angle. i need to see it in terms of pure threesome potential.

*New girl HB8Professor
saw her again and screwed her. i used sexual language, and more attraction patterns. the door to long term girlfriend is opening wider, and wider. her life opens up like a book.

HB9 Roommate
ran into her today half naked in a towel to take a shower. we had a short conversation. she poses a great challenge. wish she would stop being such a prude, and drop the towel already. she acts all innocent and catches me wanting more all the time. we sometimes drink together or smoke some marijuana. i am hoping we can do this again at least and perhaps it loosens the both of us enough to use some kino on her. she is quite a physical specimen. if i get to kino her or kiss close her i would be a very happy man.

i should probably open up ten new sets to try and get over her. the fact remains i want to cross sleeping with a roommate off my list. i know she is single and due to her program cant get out so often. i am considering asking her out except im unsure whether i have enough rapport at any given time. i need to escalate and prove im out of the friendzone.


man you are a master


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
HB 8.5 Dual Masters

Still seeing her right now. So it has been almost six months right now. She is very flakey. We fuck on the regular, however, but that is the high point. I guess she wants to remain FWB. I really can't stand the idea, and would much prefer a more formal relationship. Is this too much to ask?

She pays her way at meals. Though, usually complains that it isn't the swankest spot in town. Then, I try to take to a nice place then she flakes again.

She wants to just be friends evidently. I mean at this point we are colleagues that fuck on occasion. She doesn't act like my girlfriend though. My dick is in a vice, and pretty soon we will only see each other maybe once or twice a month to watch a football game or watch a movie. In either case, I fuck her.

I really wish we could transition to LTR. At this point, I talk to pivots a lot just to keep the passion flowing.

For example, today I find out she went to a ball last week with some lame date. Like she won't tell me these things. I share a bed with this girl, but she can be really secretive.

I don't think it will work, unless she drops the hard to get act. It drives me nuts everytime I hear her, but then again I'm fucking her.

Patterns work to keep her interested. I just hate her smug attitude.

She also went from living with a girl to living with four college guys. It just seems weird to me. I mean thats what I get for dating an atheist. She just doesn't seem like relationship material guys, and I just bought a Coach bag for her to see if it would change her attitude.

She still remains smug, and won't really entertain the idea of settling into a relationship.

I could hit start sarging again just to add some variety to my sex life, however, I don't think it is half as fulfilling when I'm getting regular sex.

She will give blowjobs, pay for dinner, and smoke weed with me. She just won't let me be her man. I just want a LTR. I hope she can stop the whorish behavior.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:26 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Los Angeles, California
Dude, you are good! What patterns do you ron?

Also, you should explain what you do to get these girls a little more. It seems like you could give a lot of good advice.

WIth your methods, which one do you primaraly use?

_________________
Previously Rugby7

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
Rugby7 wrote:
Dude, you are good! What patterns do you ron?

Also, you should explain what you do to get these girls a little more. It seems like you could give a lot of good advice.

WIth your methods, which one do you primaraly use?


I try to remain in frame with Gunwitch method. As for patterns it isn't so much which one you run. You must understand the context of the sarge, and use your own words. I like to use passion to passion, instant connection, etc. The feeling I give out is this is something special you could potentially fill the void in my heart, and isn't it wonderful to meet people that you could potentially become passionate about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 108
hbk75x wrote:
twerkfan2000 wrote:
textytext wrote:
well, if you want a long term relationship, why be an asshole to a woman who's showing that she wants you? the woman took a bus through a snowstorm to get with you. then she attempts to please you through oral sex. you say nothing of trying to please her. then you throw her out?


youre right. though hb7latina has like the lowest value there. i should push to get a threesome at least. i will look into the angle. i need to see it in terms of pure threesome potential.

*New girl HB8Professor
saw her again and screwed her. i used sexual language, and more attraction patterns. the door to long term girlfriend is opening wider, and wider. her life opens up like a book.

HB9 Roommate
ran into her today half naked in a towel to take a shower. we had a short conversation. she poses a great challenge. wish she would stop being such a prude, and drop the towel already. she acts all innocent and catches me wanting more all the time. we sometimes drink together or smoke some marijuana. i am hoping we can do this again at least and perhaps it loosens the both of us enough to use some kino on her. she is quite a physical specimen. if i get to kino her or kiss close her i would be a very happy man.

i should probably open up ten new sets to try and get over her. the fact remains i want to cross sleeping with a roommate off my list. i know she is single and due to her program cant get out so often. i am considering asking her out except im unsure whether i have enough rapport at any given time. i need to escalate and prove im out of the friendzone.


man you are a master


Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link