PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: HemiNmopar
Hey guys Im new to the forum. My game is progressing and I will not dismiss my newb status. However I had a good encounter at a local bar in the Boston area. The following account happened earlier this summer prior to my discovery of the commuinity of PUAs

The bar was called "Taboo" in Sagus Ma. It was a thursday night and me my norwegian friend, and our girlfriend Sunny went out to have a good time. We went in and Norway was instantly against the club SPAM which was a TOTAL mood killer. He is one of the kids straight out of an Abercrombie catalog and gets turned off by the club scene

Well determined to not let Norways attitude effect my ability to have a good time I began scoping the place out. Sunny got us drinks as she was the only one over 21 with us. I spotted a group of about 6 brazlians. I spotted the one I wanted and I let Norway know; "i want to hook up with that chick by the end of the night" Only problem she and another girl in the group were dancing with 2 other brazalian guys.

So i settled on the short not so attractive one. We began dancing and being in a realtionship with a ballet major for 3+ years I was fairly familar with how to move on the dance floor. What attracted me to the target was the look she shot me when i first started scoping the place out. She gave me the "lets hook up" look.

Well I paid roughly 99.9 percent attention to the not so attractive girl, and every so often while dancing me and my targets eyes would cross paths, the first time this happened I shot her a quick half second smile as to not push the issue too much.

About 15 min had passed by and this tension started building between me and the target. I have read the books since this field report, and a lot of guys will tell you that most PUA use words and body language, however if you find the right girl in the club 100 percent of your game can be performed on body language alone. As the tension rose the group got smaller. It was now me the not so attractive girl the 2 brazlian males my target and another girl. We were all dancing with our own girls.

My first objective was to take care of the one guy who wasnt dancing with my target. He was brazlian spoke 20 words of english and added to the fact the blaring reggatone music communication was hard to initiate. But I was PERSISTENT. I started some bullshit discussion about Brazil and how I want to go to Carnival in Rio. He got all worked up that i knew about this and instantly I had almost all his attention. His dance partner noticed this who was dancing with my target. they began talking about us and gigling.

I called the other girl on this and i began to flirt and she threw me a few negs on me being American and not knowing jack shit. It was time to bring the target into this. Up to this point I had made no advances towards her, but mid sentence I postioned myself in between the target and the other girl. I nudged the target with my elbow on "accident" to break the touch barrier. *Keep in mind my game is not well established with Americans and forget about foreigners*

As I made my move back and fourth taking turns dancing with each chick I slowly made my move to dance with the target exclusivley. Every advance I made towards the target drove her dance partner away more and more, not knowingly I was establishing myself as the AM.

She was telling me how she was from brazil, she asked what my name was and what religion i am (all IOI's that I had no idea of) Well eye contact became fierce and she actually leaned in for the kiss. We started making out. Up to this point I have "fuck closed" 8 chicks. Im 20 years old and im no stranger to making out. However this chick was on a different level. We made out NON STOP for an hour and a half. Norway was sitting at the bar the entire time watching in disgust as I hooked up with a random chick. *how fucking lame our my friends?* lol

Well at the end of the night I got her name which was "Enanda" I think and she gave me her number on a bar napkin. I never called her. I would say thats my one encounter at a club where i took control over my own situation and didnt relay on anyone else to get a girl.

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Respect.