PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jtheodoropolis
Today, at the suggestion of Sakas, I attempted this mission while at the mall. It didn't go the way I envisioned it at all, but I did learn some things:

1.) Women won't hear you say, "Hi" if you utter it so quietly that you can barely hear yourself say it.
2.) It is much less intimidating to open to sales people working in the stores. In fact, they will often approach you.
3.) Showing a genuine interest in something in the store is a good way to start a conversation.
4.) The absolute worst thing that can happen when you say "Hi" to a woman is that she will ignore you, and that isn't really that bad.
5.) You may start a conversation, which is more than you'll get if you don't say "Hi" at all.

So there you have it, 5 important things to learn from saying "Hi" to random women. I hope it's been useful.

Thoughts, Comments, Opinions welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey next time you go into a store and if a female saleperson comes up and asks you for anything. Just look around for a quick second, make eye contact while smiling and be like. "Ya I was wondering if I could get a hug" Its awesome. The only two reactions I have gotten was they laughed and asked why I wanted a hug and I look at em and smiled. "I just feel like being held." Then you flash another smile. And the other reaction is they hug you. Now when you say this you don't wanna come off as a despreate or depressed guy. You have to have the PUA attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: fatthumbdesign
*from Mystery* practice by puting the palm of your hand right in front of you when you talk but, without touching your mouth and talk...until you feel the vibration of your voice on your hand. I hope that helps to talk a bit louder and clear when you say hi to all the HBs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice, guys. Much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great insights Tequila!

I went out to do the same newbie mission tonight (at the mall). I opened a few sets in the process as well!

One thins i have to add to things that i learned (on top of what you have already listed) is that girls in groups (with males or females - as long as they weren't in a relationship together) were easier and more receptive than singles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great observation, Sakas. I'll remember that next time.