Post subject: Re: Nightblade:-Opening
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey man, you need to get back to posting your progress! If you keep doing what you have been doing so far, it will work out. Commit yourself to posting daily, that way, you'll build a gentle pressure of actually improving ;) Works with working out too, if you tell people you work out, but you don't, you'll start to feel a tiny bit of pressure from within ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No reason to lie, You have something else other than working out that you could talk about. Take things from your life, you will be more congruent. and feel no pressure.

(\/)aven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Long term:
Get a girlfriend.
I just re-read that and understood how pathetic the last goal sounds. All the more reason for me to ace it Quicker. :mrgreen:
It's not a pathetic goal, many men share this same goal. Don't let your self-worth be dependent on reaching it though. See your goals as extensions to your self: reaching them enriches your life, but they are not basic conditions to enjoy it.
Quote:
BBBR: Hey,NB found the place right? (I had a hard time finding the place last time I went there)
NB: (Smiles and shakes it off)
BBBR: Yeah.. Don't stand there man. People do need to walk around here.
NB: (Moves away)
BBBR: About the Chemistry class... You shouldn't play with the professor dude.. He gets his casket blown pretty quick. He'll probably kick you outta the class.
I recommend you don't let him talk down to you like that. I think the reason you let him get away with this is that you look up to him, you even name him the Big Bad Boss. I think he realizes you look up to him, and therefore he talks down to you. But he is not your father, he has no authority, he is not more accomplished than you in any way, so there really is no reason to look up to this boy. Take his advice for exactly that: advice. Do with it what you want.
Quote:
1-How can I turn the NBCs into the alphas of the class?
2-How can I use my progress so far (mentioned above) to my advantage?
3-How should I deal with the Rajans?
4-How should I progress with the role of class clown?
5-Should I try a different type of game on these girls? (Not the high energy, exciting kind)
6-Should I take his advice and act neutral (non-existent, boring, amoeba-like)?
7-What did I miss?
I think you are doing well with regards to showing initiative and developing a sense of humor. I think that you can still improve on the way you deal with the approval of others. I get the impression that you are focusing too much on what others think of you. While the opinions of others can be useful feedback about what is appropriate and what is not, there really is no need to act differently for approval. As for changing the social status of others, I would recommend to focus on your own progress for now. However, it's great if you can find a friend that thinks the same way as you do, and who can motivate you and vice versa.

I hope to see an update somewhere during the next week :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I recommend you don't let him talk down to you like that. I think the reason you let him get away with this is that you look up to him, you even name him the Big Bad Boss. I think he realizes you look up to him, and therefore he talks down to you. But he is not your father, he has no authority, he is not more accomplished than you in any way, so there really is no reason to look up to this boy. Take his advice for exactly that: advice. Do with it what you want.

Approval seeking IS my sticking point. I thrive on approval. But I boil down when I don't have any. I've been realizing this for quite some time Timo. Thanks for confirming what I knew.... I will change this aspect. ^^^ That is, by far the biggest and most powerful revelation I've had in a long time. Thank you again.

Hey crack. I'm gonna call you crack from now on. Coz you're like my best buddy in pickup. Gimme a shout if you don't like the name. :D

The reason I'm not posting is because I don't have anything on progress. But you are right. I have felt that pressure when I post. For instance, the last time I posted. I'm going out tomorrow. I will squeeze in an approach or two for you to comment on. As always, Big thanks for the input.

Quote:
No reason to lie, You have something else other than working out that you could talk about. Take things from your life, you will be more congruent. and feel no pressure.
Hey Mavenphaseshift, I don't quite understand that. If you're talking about posting about my life, then lol dude. I'll keep that in mind.

And for everybody, Ways to get over approval seeking would be appreciated. I read up on it in Google and it says that "Approval Seeking=Low self Esteem".

My Newest long term goal is going to be this. Taking down my approval seeking behavior. First and Foremost, I need my shit together PRONTO!

So,
Short term:
Open at least one person per day.
Get in at least 6 approaches per weekend.

Midterm:
Lose that 5 kilos I've always wanted to.
Go to Kung-Fu Class.

Long term:
Get a girlfriend.

And I'm gonna call this Turbo term, for the lack of better words. the goals I need to get in the bag as soon as fucking possible.

Turbo term:
Destroy Approval seeking behavior and Demolish the leftovers down with breakfast.

Peace and Piece.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Guys.! :D

Long break,huh? I'm sorry. School started and shit's raining down left and right... No time to go out and meet people. :cry:

I had a socially worthwhile experience today and that's gonna be my topic. Although I am becoming rustier by the day, I felt that " Don't give a flying Fuck" energy today. That's why I wanted to come online. 'Cause man honestly.... I'm starting to slip. Motivation loss. :x

So anyways, we had these Swedish guys come all the way to our school today. They were there to check on child rights within our school premises and we had to do this presentation.

At school, I'm involved. Astrology,interaction clubs, the prefect boards, Boxing clubs, Wildlife foundations. Etc.. And I had to do the vote of thanks. Inn the middle of the ceremony, the lights went out and the mikes stopped working. I FUCKING KILLED! I was so awesome... Jumping in, apologizing left and right, and also kicking ass! And it felt GOOD! And I realized it feels awesome to have social interactions. I was psyched up and I got the motivation kicked back into me. 8)

So, I'm gonna get back to gaming. With school, It's gonna be a long and hard process. No time to game and all.. But I'll keep myself a day for a week to go out and take every other chance I have thrown at me.

Peace and Piece

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Nightblade, when are we getting another update? There must be some progress, I'm sure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey, whaddup?

So I went for my first number close yesterday. I didn't spit much game... I just wanted to break through the barrier of not being able to give a compliment..and ask for a number. It was on the bus stop and a couple of beautiful chicks sat across from me. There's this dude coming in and selling books and whatnot. They don't wanna buy and neither do I. Now hear this,

This guy's about 60-70 years old. Old enough to be a grandfather (even to me) and he calls these around 15 year-olds "babe" I crack up INSTANTLY. I make a face at the guy, the girls giggle and he goes away. I instantly try to open 'em.

NB: Oi, are you really that old?
Girl1: (giggle)
NB: If that guy sweet-talked me, I would've jumped off a bridge.
Both Girls: (giggle)

And I just shutdown. the ticket guy's coming and I make up a plan.

TG: You've got a ticket?
NB: (nods toward the 2 girls)
TG: (takes the girls' tickets)
NB: (At the girls) Hey, you told me you were buying! *mischievous smile*
2G: (Giggle)
NB: (Buys ticket for myself)

And here, while I was buying the tickets, I asked my target (TB) where she was going. She was eager to answer and all. But I think the the other chick blocked me. When I looked back towards her for the answer, she looked away and out of the window.

So now I've got this huge mental battle in my head. Finally I decide to go for the number."Just for Practice"
I tell myself. I go direct. (And I know this isn't game. Just pushing through and doing something)

NB: Hey..
TB: (looks at me)
NB: Ok, I'm gonna get off the next stop, I think you're a beautiful girl and all.
TB: (Giggle)
NB: And if I do get off, maybe I'll never see you again. You're gonna lose me and I'm gonna lose you.
TB: (Giggle)
NB: So what I want you to do is I want you to out your number in there.
TB: No! (Giggle)
NB: You've got 5 minutes left.
TB: No! (Giggle)
NB: You sure?
TB: (looks at her friend and turns back) I don't have a phone.

And that just pissed me off. I go the only other 2 times I've tried to number close. My stop was coming up anyways, I was shit scared and this girl was bullshitting me. I smiled and got off and left. Never looking back...

And btw, there's a chance of me meeting her again. The bus route is the same and I'm gonna have to take it for about 3 more months because of Biology classes.

And that's all. That Adrenaline kick is getting me up and approaching again. Will shoot a couple of more reports your way.

Peace and Piece

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Don't worry about not being able to N-close, you're going to screw up many more times (which is something that can be read all over this forum ;) ), but you're going to improve.

I think her excuse for not giving you her number was actually quite lame, thus possibly a shit test. I don't know about your country, but where I live, 15 year olds pretty much always have a phone. Because your stop came up, you didn't have time for a reaction, but I'd recommend a good comeback for these situations (like "what are your coordinates then? I'll have to send my carrier pigeon SOMEWHERE...").

Keep it up, and keep us posted ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys!

I'm typing on my phone right now, so it could look a bit cluttered. Well, better cluttered than nothing I say!

I got into Eckhart Tolle a few days ago. And his stuff is just mind-blowing. You get a sense of joy just by reading his book! How cool is that?

No field reports for now guys, although I'm gonna have some results for you by tomorrow. It's a promise.

Piece and peace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

There are those of us who will never
challenge the status quo, never read a
self-help book, never take a
meditation class, never start a
business, never approach a hot girl,
never try a hallucinogenic drug, never try polygamy, never travel, never
perform on stage, never stand out.

And that’s ok. It’s up to you to create
the sort of life you want. If you want a
nice, normal life…follow the guidelines
set out for you. Wait until you are
introduced to your fiancé through
Jimmy at the office during the staff Christmas party. Stay at your job you
fucking hate because it’s “safe.”

Or you could put yourself into those
awkward, scary, weird situations that
cause you to question reality, your
values and everything you thought to
be true.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You will always give a shit what
people think about you, and you will
never just be yourself. But you can
appear unique. It’s your mission to
strive for virtuosity in one area, at
least. You could be a virtuoso with women, as with guitar, or sports, or
business, or health. The same
principles apply.

Hard work
Self reflection
Practice
Analyzation
Feedback
Correction
Focus
Acceptance of failure as feedback
Exposure
Positive belief

In the seduction community there is a
concept called the DHV
(Demonstration of Higher Value). In a
DHV story, you imbed your value into
the story. “So, my van broke down the other
day, which sucks because my band
has to rent one now.” It’s a way to brag about your
accomplishments without bragging. It
does the trick, but it’s hard to pull off
without seeming contrived and
phony. The best DHV story is elicited
by the listener. You don’t need to offer any information until it’s asked of you.
Example:

Girl: Cool van. Are you a rapist?
Man: Yeah, I like to chop girls up and
wear their boobs on my head.
Girl:…
Man: …
Girl: …
Man: Just kidding. I’m in a band. We
need a van to move our gear.
Girl: Cool!

In the above scenario, the man
disqualifies himself by pretending to
be a serial killer, which is the opposite
of trying to impress, and then
demonstrates value by revealing he’s
in a band, without prompting her to do so. His value was high enough that
she wanted to explore him further.
Any personal question by a woman
should be considered a sighn of
interest. It seems like he doesn’t give
a shit. But what if the woman never prompts
you to demonstrate your value? How
do you show value without appearing
to care? This means you aren’t charming
enough yet, (or at least in that
moment). You need to practice more,
talk to more women, work on your
social and seductive skills (also skills
and talents, i.e. guitar, writing, business, muscles, etc.) When your thoughts, words, and
actions are aligned, you will be
attractive. Women will naturally want
to seek out your further value and
skills. You could be the funny guy in a
bar, the charming guy at the office, the well dressed salesman, the story
telling hippie at the campfire. But what
else can he do? What else does he
know? Who does he know? Why is he
so confident? What does he do for a
living? How old is he? Is he famous? Is his dick big? Is he good with his
fingers at least? Oh god I hope so. Self amusement + unreactiveness +
Clarity of intent = A partial equation for
looking like you don’t give a shit. You amuse yourself, and you take
opportunities when presented. You
recognize a chance to display your
value in a natural way, rather than
forcing it upon people, to seek
validation. Be good at being yourself, that means,
however you want yourself to be. Picture it, five years from now. Visualize your success. Believe it will happen. Act as if you already have it. Realize you don’t need it. After you’ve been with enough
women, you actually won’t care.

Last edited by NightSky on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

By the 9th of April, I will have been in the forums for an year. So long, it has been a year that was... Not really spectacular but really worth it. I've become much more social than I was an year ago... I've finally found a couple of funny stories for the parties... Like the time I tried to hit on a girl in the mall and her boyfriend threatened me with a pair of shoes. Or the time that I be-friended the whole staff at a local diner because I tried to hit on a waitress (and failed. Miserably).

Point is, after I got into pickup... Although I've not really improved a lot pickup-wise... yet. I've become more social. I don't know whether you'll believe me... But I remember taking the Carl Jung personality test last year with a INTJ (introvert's rating). I recently retook it and got an ENTJ. (That's an extrovert's rating). Although I'm an introvert at heart... I've got an extrovert's rating.

So far, it's been good. Not as good as I wanted it to be. But good nevertheless. This year.. I wanna be better. I know. I know. I've probably said it before too... But this year... I really want to be better. Everybody else live their life just like everybody else. Boring, grim and downright sacred.. Of..... Wait for it..... LIFE.

I don't want to be sacred of life. I came here to embrace it. To look fear in the eye and smile. To reprogram myself. To never back down.

And you know what? I let myself down.

Confidence: The state of feeling certain about
the truth of something

NOT ANYMORE. NEVER AGAIN.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Glad to see you're making progress. Keep it up, and keep us posted!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys.
So yesterday, I went to this coffee shop I really like. I've been there before and happened to chat up HBWaitress (a 6.8.) due to an issue that concerned a full bladder and a broken toilet. Don't ask. ;-)

So anyways, I go in and she tells me that they don't have my favorite food. She tries to tease me lightly. I tease right back and say that she should be spanked and if she was on the other side of the counter, that I'd be the one to do it. She's trying to be angry, but can't get the smile off of her face.

I have slight attraction with her but this girl's both older than me and working at a place that I frequently go to. Should I try to close her? Or is it just not worth the trouble?

And I also noticed something. I can be this great social guy when I go into a shop. I've seen it happening. I'm *SNAP* and social. It's also true with older people. (18-30) I just feel that people my age aren't worth the effort. Too much bullshit and no outcome.

Oh, last few questions. There are some really great girls at my biology class. Should I just talk to everybody, and keep doing the class clown act?

And I DON'T as of now, talk to ANY girls in my class regularly. But I've reached AMOG status among the guys effectively. If I were to OPEN the girls (no other guys have talked to any of the girls either, all of us being SUPPA-CHODES) how should I go about it? Maybe something 'bout homework? And then, should I open the target first (probably direct)? Or freeze her out and MM her later?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

A'ight. I just came up with a wicked opener for social circle game. "Good morning". Or, "Hi".
:twisted:

All my warm approach sets are gonna be blasting open tomorrw.!!! Have a oneitis in my Biology class. Going to target her and open social circles wide.. And btw, I didn't fap for a week. And started getting all these GREAT ideas. The "Good morning" opener is one of them. :-)

If you fap, quit now. And Porno is the other big no-no. ;-)

peace.
8)