PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday- fail same day lay and so much mental masterbation...

Today the important things that happened pickup wise was-

Gaming

Me and a wing were gaming taking turns picking each other's target. I get a number close (Asian , flaked) until he makes me approach this target

Mexican HB

I approached this girl and she seemed either really lazy or disinterested. Being the optomist , i thought Mexican girls were just laid back and it should take a few mins for her to hook. I casually asked her if she wanted to get some juice. On the way I bump into the Italian two set from the night before!!!! My target was smiling a lot and seemed really happy to see me so I guess the emotional juggling had a good result on her :D. At this point I didn't know how to deal with the set as I was with my insta-date. There was no guarantee anything was gonna happen either way but at this point I felt I had a good chance for a same day lay with the Mexican girl as she was alone. I guess upon hindsight Italian HB was VERY dtf as I spent like an hour with her yesterday and her sister already approved of me.

I just greet them and after some small talk we go on our way for the insta-date.

This story spanned 3 hours so I'll list it into the important points-

-she didn't get any drink for her self ( warning?)

- her pupils never dilated or her body language never really opened up at any point ( warning? )

- we failed to connect as she never really opened up at all ( warming?

-at some point the dominance shifted to her , maybe when she figured out my age. She's 27. (Warning?)

- I basically became her little shopping pet as she was a tourist leaving after 2 days. I didn't know how to turn this around.

-at some point she even rejected subtle kino such as lightly touching her lower back to lead. I also went for hand hold which at first she laughed off. Then she wore gloves which felt gay to hold. Eventually she didn't even want to hold hands.

-whilst browsing through a game store we came across a cideo game which her ex liked to play (warning????)

-right towards the end she wanted go home by tube. I realized I never had money on my card and queue was ridiculously long. She was prepared to leave that time so I STILL tried to persist her to come to the next station like 10mins away as the queue would've been smaller there. She reuses and goes after saying nice to meet me....

Afterthoughts

I'm confused as hell here!!! I don't know id she just gamed me to be her shopping pet or I fuarked it up at any point or if she JUST wasn't interested at the time. Both ways this was a buzzard experience which is still leaving me confused...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday- part two , night game

This is a quick post that followed. I met two PUA's from Saturday the next day by chance. I was eating at McDonald's after the Mexico HB fail and they were getting food there two. During the conversation , I somehow ended up being their therapist and had to help them get over their AA. Bottom line is after several hours of encouragement not a single girl was opened.. They were fans of "the game" and VHI get mentally master bated so much. After being so drained I head home with a wasted night...

Thing is , one was quite handsome young Austrian who really is social and cool but somehow must get rid of the psychological barriers.

The other was a short overweight Indian in his 40s who really needed to improve his sociability first as he struggled to speak to us let alone girls.

Night got wasted. As usual , in my kind attempts to help people , it backfired against me -_-.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday- first club game!!

Today I met my wing for night game! It's the Chris Brown lookalike wing from last week , I'll just refer to him as CB.

We me and head to a local free club whilst waiting for another wing. We go in...and it's just like those rap music videos!!!:D hot girls with their boobs out , fully dolled up all over the house!!! Thing is in daygame , especially in this weather , most girls are wrapped up in heavy gear due to London weather but his was a breath of fresh air!

My wing just shows me around the entire club first since its my first time , and the place is just AWESOME!! My state goes up so damn fast when there's good music on!

After a couple minutes we head to the dance floor to open up and I realize just how awkward my dancing is LOL! I was really uncomfortable and I just opened a girl next to me asking her she's from and that assumption stacking shizz. We talk a few sentences and then she exhanges a smirk with her friend. Yup , it was that clear how awkward I was so I tell y wing. He then just does the most buzzard dance with and legs everywhere and tells me to copy and make a more retarded one. i do LOL!!! I try and make a fool of myself as much as possible so I really loosen up. I then re-open the same girl after 10 mins of retardedness and she opens up much warmer and introduces me and wing to her group!!

We just hang it really until our wing calls and we meet him up outside.

We meet and then we go to a MAMMOTH sized club , it was five floors!!!! The music , the hot chicks , the place , it was just <3. By the way I had some noise reduction ear plugs on to prevent ear damage and I got opened 2 or 3 times with it. The main things that happened this night was-

Cockblocking power level ( over 9000 )

So many sets occurred where there would be a group of friends on the dance floor and I would open one via Skills 360's dancing method and everything would go smoothly till her friends literally drag her away...I mean its one thing to have ONE cockblock to deal with /convince by when a flock of girls /guys are so intent on getting their friend back...what can you do. There would be times where a girl would literally break into the set and pull my target away just because she was bored and she can....

Gold diggers

Atleast 3 different girls tried to convince me to get them drinks and when I say no ( why invest money into something that isn't guaranteed ) , they would refuse to continue conversation.

Girls abusing their power

When we were trying to get into the club , they said I had to come in with girls and after a couple mins we get some girls . They were enthusiastic and then when they go through first and the guards ask who we with they deny they came with us...just to take the piss , what have they even gained it doing this...?

I think these types of experiences of the might made me lose "sympathy points" for girls. These type of things should fix the nice guy syndrome I have.

I also did a quick 30 sec close with a pretty girl just to validate my ego. Then me and my friends were doing 30 seconds kiss close challenges to break my fear of kissing. I only really attempted once and that was a fat girl. I initially though she was just chubby but when the light flashed on her face... LAWD ALMIGHTY!!!! I thought to myself "sheeeeeet , do I really have to do this??!"

But my wing kept whispering "k-close , k-close ,k-close" from behind"

So I just went for it. She turned her cheek smiling saying it wasn't even first date yet. I take her number just to shut her up and so I can quickly leave the set. But what I don't get is WHY DO FAT GIRLS HAVE STANDARDS?!?!?!

Surely if your lacking , you should be diving towards every opportunity presented to you??

Anyways this night was actually awesome in general , LOVED the music , he girls and just the environment really. Can't wait for the continuation of my k-close challenge!!!! :D

Thanks for reading guys! :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday- first club game!!

Today I met my wing for night game! It's the Chris Brown lookalike wing from last week , I'll just refer to him as CB.

We me and head to a local free club whilst waiting for another wing. We go in...and it's just like those rap music videos!!!:D hot girls with their boobs out , fully dolled up all over the house!!! Thing is in daygame , especially in this weather , most girls are wrapped up in heavy gear due to London weather but his was a breath of fresh air!

My wing just shows me around the entire club first since its my first time , and the place is just AWESOME!! My state goes up so damn fast when there's good music on!

After a couple minutes we head to the dance floor to open up and I realize just how awkward my dancing is LOL! I was really uncomfortable and I just opened a girl next to me asking her she's from and that assumption stacking shizz. We talk a few sentences and then she exhanges a smirk with her friend. Yup , it was that clear how awkward I was so I tell y wing. He then just does the most buzzard dance with and legs everywhere and tells me to copy and make a more retarded one. i do LOL!!! I try and make a fool of myself as much as possible so I really loosen up. I then re-open the same girl after 10 mins of retardedness and she opens up much warmer and introduces me and wing to her group!!

We just hang it really until our wing calls and we meet him up outside.

We meet and then we go to a MAMMOTH sized club , it was five floors!!!! The music , the hot chicks , the place , it was just <3. By the way I had some noise reduction ear plugs on to prevent ear damage and I got opened 2 or 3 times with it. The main things that happened this night was-

Cockblocking power level ( over 9000 )

So many sets occurred where there would be a group of friends on the dance floor and I would open one via Skills 360's dancing method and everything would go smoothly till her friends literally drag her away...I mean its one thing to have ONE cockblock to deal with /convince by when a flock of girls /guys are so intent on getting their friend back...what can you do. There would be times where a girl would literally break into the set and pull my target away just because she was bored and she can....

Gold diggers

Atleast 3 different girls tried to convince me to get them drinks and when I say no ( why invest money into something that isn't guaranteed ) , they would refuse to continue conversation.

Girls abusing their power

When we were trying to get into the club , they said I had to come in with girls and after a couple mins we get some girls . They were enthusiastic and then when they go through first and the guards ask who we with they deny they came with us...just to take the piss , what have they even gained it doing this...?

I think these types of experiences of the might made me lose "sympathy points" for girls. These type of things should fix the nice guy syndrome I have.

I also did a quick 30 sec close with a pretty girl just to validate my ego. Then me and my friends were doing 30 seconds kiss close challenges to break my fear of kissing. I only really attempted once and that was a fat girl. I initially though she was just chubby but when the light flashed on her face... LAWD ALMIGHTY!!!! I thought to myself "sheeeeeet , do I really have to do this??!"

But my wing kept whispering "k-close , k-close ,k-close" from behind"

So I just went for it. She turned her cheek smiling saying it wasn't even first date yet. I take her number just to shut her up and so I can quickly leave the set. But what I don't get is WHY DO FAT GIRLS HAVE STANDARDS?!?!?!

Surely if your lacking , you should be diving towards every opportunity presented to you??

Anyways this night was actually awesome in general , LOVED the music , he girls and just the environment really. Can't wait for the continuation of my k-close challenge!!!! :D

Thanks for reading guys! :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday- the power of assuming attraction

Today was a bad day , couldn't get into the clubs due to logistics and bad timing so the main thing that happened today was

Norwegian 3-set

After doing some night street game , we crawl into the finally bar before we give up. We get in (3 of us ) and we sit in the corner near a 3-set. My wing goes in first and talks to the one on the left only. He doesn't seem to win over the group and its just general friendliness. He ejects after awhile and tells me the one on the right is REALLY interested in me and keeps asking about my clothes ( I wore a cowboy outfit just for the trolls LOL!)

I go in feeling 100% confident as most of my work should already be done. I'm not even gonna lie , I literally thought I'd just sit there and SHE would try to pick me up. I go there and just assume comfort , attraction and casually introduce myself to her.

She replies warmly and basically the format of the conversation was her asking me questions and me answering and asking what about her kinda thing. I occasionally throw in qualification questions (what do you do for

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday-club game

Today I met Chris Brown wing again. We do some night street game and I close a flakey number from an Asian. We bounce about opening and stuff.

Club game

We get into Tiger Tiger and we dance for like 10 mins to warm up. We start opening sets and there seems to be a Pattern. The minute I jump into a set and start dancing , they just moved their body language away and start laughing. Am I joke???

My wing manages to get two k-closes (one was literally one of the hottest in the club and tells him she has a boyfriend but STILL enthusiastically kisses him!!!). I seriously couldn't hook anything , I've been cockblocked to death , the minute I talk and even get a girl hooking , her friends WILL cockblock by pulling her away and continue dancing. The SPAM in the club was "yayyy I'm dancing with my friends , why the hell is he interfering with my friends??? *pulls girl away*."

Honestly , the arrogance , the amount of times I literally walked into a fuck off or go away, who these girls think they are???? I think I really had a to at one of them-

Me-*talking to girl*
Girl 2- *tries to physically block her body as I'm talking to my target*
Me-wait what the FUCK are you doing??
Her-*taken back* that's my sister.
Me-do I look like I give a FUCK??
Her-look I've really got to talk to her *apologetic manner*
Me-you know , your the coco lock that every guy HATES!!
Her- I know.
Me-that's probably shy no guy has been talking to you tonight!!!
Her-*shocked*
Me-*laughs in her face and walks off.*

The target never really hooked at any point so I never felt like putting in more energy. I have been making fun of most the sets were hooking i must confess.At some point , a bouncer tells us he wants to talk to us so he takes us outside. The manager is there and he says we've been reported by 2 girls for touching too much harassing them...

Even as I'm typing this now I still have no clue how his could've happened. The MOST I've done at ALL is grab a girls lower waist as Ieaned into whisper into her ear so I genuinely don't get it. I think it's may be more to do with us just approaching having not spent any money to get in and not spending anything inside.

Later we approach a black 3-set. Things were REALLY going in my wing's favour. They all happened to like Chris Brown...
After I while I just got bored and directly pulled the least ugliest (they were all grenades by the way but this atleast had a cute face. I stacked multiple compliance tests one after the other and was literally planning to go for the kiss in the next maybe 20 seconds but my win came in and hugged her.

I thought he was just being friendly but within 10 seconds he was passionately making out...before she even got his name...

After this I was honestly pissed off with him but said he didn't realise I was gonna kiss her as I haven't done it before (kinda true). He genuinely was apologetic and didn't know so I forgave, the image of him stealing my kiss is still wildly spinning in my head though... He believes in the "all women are dogs" thing and if that's what he wanted to accomplish then mission accomplished I guess.

I mean , I've met maybe 3 women in total out of the hundreds ive approached over the course of 3 months who I felt were genuinely authentic and not playing up for validation/friends. When I came into this PUA thing I DID want to have an abundance of women and the. Eventually settle down with the "one" but I don't even think I can trust any women enough now... How will I ever even get married...it's no wonder most PUA's aren't married.

One another note , there is something I'm seriously doing wrong and that's fear of showing my sexuality. Eventually sex had to be in the picture but I've honestly in the first month just wanted to date without sex but get to know the girl first. Know i do and really don't care about the girl so much and to what extent i should get to know her before I do. I'm also inconsistent. At first if I DO come in sexual , I lose it and become a little pussy after a while. My frame becomes totally incongruent and I'm sending mixed signals.

Even know sex feels completely unnatural to me so that's why I have difficulty expressing it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Claws not matter how tempting it is don't use anger as a source of motivation especially in a club. Its very easy when you are sober and everyone around is pissed out of there heads to descend into a angry mood, but if you do this you might as well throw the game out of the window.

I don't know because I wasn't at the club but it seems you were carrying around a angry vibe and not only did this piss off the girls it also completely put them off you. This may have been the reason they "reported" you for apparently "touching" them up.

Quote:
Me-*talking to girl*
Her- I know.
Her-*shocked*

Never take anything in the club seriously, literally as soon as the girl blocks you force yourself at to laugh it off. When you start forcing to laugh at stuff like this the easier it gets to laugh at it the next time and soon enough you will find yourself at laughing stuff without even thinking about it.

Keep it up man, clubs aren't an easy nut to crack but with persistence it will come, also you may want to practise dancing to standard club music in front of the mirror as this sure as hell helped me.

Eyrie

--If you are not giving, you are not living--

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Claws not matter how tempting it is don't use anger as a source of motivation especially in a club. Its very easy when you are sober and everyone around is pissed out of there heads to descend into a angry mood, but if you do this you might as well throw the game out of the window.

I don't know because I wasn't at the club but it seems you were carrying around a angry vibe and not only did this piss off the girls it also completely put them off you. This may have been the reason they "reported" you for apparently "touching" them up.

Quote:
Me-*talking to girl*
Her- I know.
Her-*shocked*

Never take anything in the club seriously, literally as soon as the girl blocks you force yourself at to laugh it off. When you start forcing to laugh at stuff like this the easier it gets to laugh at it the next time and soon enough you will find yourself at laughing stuff without even thinking about it.

Keep it up man, clubs aren't an easy nut to crack but with persistence it will come, also you may want to practise dancing to standard club music in front of the mirror as this sure as hell helped me.

Eyrie
This may be true , however my wing who nightgamed in London for a year or so , said that was one of the worsts night in general , girls were SUPER bitchy and cockblocking. It is true that i was slightly angry , simply because i wasn't (still not) used to girls thinking they can just treat guys like sh!t and pass it off as "normal" behaviour. Not to worry though , i did progressively better and the last time i went to the club i finally managed to hook a girl.

Right now i've found my rhythm in dancing , i just need to know how to dance WITH a girl LOL! I was dancing with this girl but after the twirling and hand holding , a minute in my mind blanked! This requires some homework on Skills dancefloor game :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday club game-inner game changes

Today my inner dialogue of "who do these girls think they are??" came into full effect. It's been ass day so I'll just say the highlights LOL :D

Club

Me and Chris Brown got into Penthouse. My GOD this was the best club EVER!!!!!( even though I've only seen like 4 so far LOL :D.)

The music was right up my alley , there was a beautiful girl-to-boy ratio. Actually it was quite difficult for us to even get in as the bouncers were strict about getting the ratios right. At first I was slightly annoyed by after some hustling we decided to join forces with some girls at the queue , finally getting in. Quite literally the minute I first walked in I appreciated the strict regulations , they did a damn good job of it!!!

Strategy

Actually since getting kicked out of Tiger , we decided to really revamp our strategy. At Tiger we completed all the sets within the hour followed by trolling around and doing retarded dances LOL :D. But now we (I) decided to incorporate social proof into it.

Now we can only do a maximum of 1 set per song so we don't quickly exhaust the entire club within the hour. We try to genuinely do our best in the sets without trolling around. I was quick to point out to my wing who my target is so we don't have miscommunication issues like yesterday. We also must buy atleast one drink and hold it around so we don't look like free-loaders LOL :D.

No how friendly we are to the staff and bouncers , it is still a business and we should invest a little. I bought a redbull for 3.50 and gave the 40p as a tip and the barman was smiling ear to ear. I spoke to them a little and then the bouncers so they could remember me for next time. I think I definitely played it a lot smarter in this club.

Clothiers change

I was wearing a jumper with a link polo underneath. The bouncers seemed to really have an issue with it so I removed the polo , having a jumper with revealed my collar bones a little. I also removed my earpiece as they aren't really invisible and poke out like headphones. I will shop online by next week for decent in ear invisible ones so they won't be noticeable as we took a survey with the general public and they thought it was weird! I'm only looking out for my ears here LOL :D.

Street game

We get stamped at the club and we go outside as the Next door casino has a free cloakroom. We go in and we spot a 2-set.

French 2-set

My wing had a hard time with his target as she spoke minimal English but played a champion winging game whilst I got on with my set. Since I missed playing seduction game from two weeks ago , I had another attempt at this.

I maintained eye-contact whilst visualizing her giving me a fantastic bj. Since I was attracted to this girl it wasn't hard to imagine at all and I got a dirty boner which felt stuck in my jeans. I had to let it free on the spot so loosened my belt and fixed it in an upright position.

She notices this and blushes instantly whilst giving a fake laugh to break the tension. It get really cocky about the size of it and grab her hips since it felt congruent. I then start talking about how sexy she is and how i would love to bend her over and pound the bejesus out of dat ass! I can't even remember what I was saying after it , I was basically lead my penis LOL :D. I must've went for the kiss two times and she was saying all sorts:

-I have a boyfriend.
-I'm engaged.
-my friend is watching me.
-your funny , lets go for a cup of coffee.

I basically just gazed deep into her eyes throughout this showing no reaction. Then there was a 20 second silence which I continued to eye-fuark her and she caved in , breaking it AGAIN!

Eventually I go bored and though she was hinting for coffee so many times I felt she didn't even deserve that since she never kissed me. She also said she loved how my jumper never showed much skin but was so sexy!!! Noted for the next time- a little is better than a lot! :D.

As I'm writing this , there were decimate windows of oppertunities to kiss close , however I let the sexual tension get abit too high , but good practice!

The club

We get back into the club and this basically happens

Two set German

I don't know if its the jumper or removing my weird headphones or the confidence boost from the last set or whatever BUT something happened. I was definitely getting more IOI's , so I jumped into this two-set sills360 dancing style. I successfully hook mine!!!! My wing faithfully wings me and takes care if the other one. However at some point after a min of talking and a min of dancing I forget how to escalate!!! I made her comply by twirling her ,dancing from behind and stuff , then to top it off the song finishes so we stand there awkwardly LOL , till my wing's target drags her away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday - street k-close (without the close LOL!) and double date fun!

It's an important day today so I must type up and analyze! :D. Lets get started!

Street game.

Met Chinese wing and we started gaming and stuff. We did a lot of blowout sets till we met this 2-set rocker Italians. I close one to communicate to go for drinks together later on in the evening. I wanted to continue the k-close challenge so I become comfortable kissing when the opportunity arises. I was walking with wing and was making eye contact with a girl , she smiled so I just dived in ( there were barely a any sets around so might aswell :D).

We talk and she's Dutch and I speak the little Dutch I know LOL. She came for a 2 day trip with her school (she was 17 which is legal in London ). This was supposed to be her last day. It was just small talk really until 2 teachers came and I spoke the little Dutch I knew to build comfort so they wouldn't think I was an axe murderer LOL :D. They go away and eventually I time constraint and go for the the Tom Torrero kiss routine.

I got a little peck and she said no afterwards when I attempted a make out. It was kinda shitty to be honest LOL.

I shoot a text to the Italian girls saying that me and wing were ALREADY going for drinks and they should join us. They surprisingly comply! We meet up and I hug my target. The seed of doubt began here so I must explain in detail what was going on to better understand what went right and wrong on this double date

Background facts

-Wing's target had a rockstar bf in Italy for 4 years till they broke up. This was because he couldn't accept her bisexual side.
-wing's target lives in England for 2 years as a waitress so adapted to the lifestyle.
- wing's target does all kinds of drugs , smokes and has all kinds of tattoos and has a BOYFRIEND.
-my target is in England for 2 WEEKS. She is currently unemployed and has NO hobbies and NO passion.
-my target only drinks occasionally and smokes cigarettes.
-both targets COUSINS , KISS each other and live together.

We go to the bar and after some issues we finally get seats and my win isolates the seats as soon as possible after Some group talking. I manage to connect to my target as she relates to my rebellious past. Verbally things go well as she invests a lot into it. Physical I get to kino her ear for earring , her hair and we end up with her legs in between. We were holding hands and then my wing fuarks it up by going for a cig with his but the problem is m target smokes too and I'm the only one that doesn't....

We all end up outside but this gives my wing a chance to say his set is messed up with a boyfriend and is only winging for me. He says he'll try buy me some time.

We go to a bubble tea place with the plan being my target and I only go in only. However my wing's girl joins us as she wants to share the drink with my target. We buy the bubble tea and we go outside. My wing relentlessly isolates for me and then tells me he'll go with her around the corner to show his phone photos for like 30 mins and that I better pull off a K-close LOL :D

My target and I hang and basically do some emotional connecting and it turns out we're very similar. She's like the sad insecure rebel that I used to be (and still am to an extent).
I also kino her hair alot , her face , stomach and waist. I just couldn't make myself go for kiss though as I felt pressured by her cousin and that it would be resting all the hours of the interaction on one big moment.

30 mins later my wing comes back and gets annoyed I don't k-close. We end up parting with me making soft plans to see HB on Sunday.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Whenever I see a post of yours I expect progression and your yet to disappoint lol, nice one. I'm able to come London in a couple of weeks time so we should defiantly meet up and run some day game together.

Eyrie

--If you are not giving, you are not living--

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Whenever I see a post of yours I expect progression and your yet to disappoint lol, nice one. I'm able to come London in a couple of weeks time so we should defiantly meet up and run some day game together.

Eyrie
Haha sure bro ! Just pm me your number so i can number-close you LOL ! :P When abouts you coming London?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Inner game change? A time for honesty...

Today I want to evaluate my inner game with nothing held back. So far I've been trying to live an honest live and this trait should continue into my game. I will go over each aspect I can think of one at a time and fully analyse it.

Validation seeking.

Have I been validation seeking recently? I'll go over all parts of my life with this:

-in terms of friends I'm still a clown LOL , I don't validate myself here.

-work- 100% no.

-game- I realise initially in the first few hours I don't , but after a while I begin to feel a "burnout" effect after which I begin to revert to my "nice guy" ways so that women will be FRIENDLY to me not want me sexually.

-PUA chat- I do validate and Shizz just to troll LOL! The chat is a little dead so I do it for fun.

Really , I only validate when gaming is going bad. I begin to have thoughts after awhile such as-

"Why won't they like me?"
"Aren't girls attracted me?"

And so on. Basically self-doubt.

Neediness

-Work-no

-friends-no

Game-I still have this issue of when I realise the set is hooking I go back to my nice guy behaviour in fear of "losing her". The same applies when I phone game. This paradox is one of the big reasons why my numbers flake so damn much.

-PUA chat- only for trolls LOL :D

Game

Has my game improved at all? In some ways, I stop girls a lot more , I hook girls alot more , I even k-closed! However unless I break my neediness paradox this will all go to shit ( it usually does).

I've mentioned this before but my wing (Chris Brown) is slowly tainting me about the women are dogs thing. I DEFINATELY do hold some animosity to women right now. Here are the reasons I can think of:

-I haven't been getting women and I genuinely do feel I deserve to break my virgin shackles , I've been working so damn hard! I have channeled this frustration into anger against women.

-recently I've been club gaming and the validation seeking behaviours I've seen from women is absolutely appealing. The rejections , the swearing , the "I'm the shit" behaviour. I really has been affecting me. Though on the other hand , I have almost no AA in Daygame as I know for a fact the rejections won't be any were NEAR as harsh.

As a person

Well I've always been a very kind person. Never in my life have I instigated a fight with someone. Ofcourse I've done some people wrong but nothing serious beyond a meaningless argument. I've always been that loyal , trustworthy friend , mainly due to a bad past I didn't want to associate myself with the characteristics of a fake friend or a bully.

Do I still think of my past demons? Honestly I don't find myself about it in a negative way anymore , Power of now may have contributed to this. However I DO think of all the missed opportunities I had with girls. There was a time in school where a girl literally pole danced on the bus to proof she liked me. Childish I know , but the point is I've fuarked over too many damn opportunities due to me being a little bish.

Has pickup improved me though? Yes , i would say so. I know now how to actually flirt and am not so much a social retard with women. It's EASIER for me to be happy and be in the moment.

Thanks for reading guys :D. May I find the solution to this neediness paradox and may you all find the solution to your sticking points! :D

Claws

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

News

What has been going on with this journal? Not much to report other than a few number closes. My wing also corrected alot of my bad needy habits that has Gone unnoticed till now. It'll take me a while to remove all of them but I'm aware of it now atleast.

Also , I will stop updating into this journal till I lose my virgin shackles! That's right! My next post will be a lay report , I've already set my mind to it , and I feel this little elephant in the room must be taken care of before anything else. I really do hate my shackles and its the fear of the unknown ( will I suck in bed or not) thing that really scares me but I will go for for it! :D

For now I will be focusing on the QUALITY of my approaches not the QUANTITY anymore. There's no need to mass approach now as my AA is minimal and manageable now.

That's it till my shackles are gone! :D. See you guys on the other side :D

Claws

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Code:
WOW , it's been a good 3 years since i opened this account. I'm a completely different guy now... I travel the world ( in Africa SPAM!) been with so many girls at this point, online business is flourishing and the world is my oyster! All this and i'm only 22 years old. I've quit the "game" to be honest , it's a bit of a headache to be honest. Best choice i made. Now don't get me wrong , i still do the "talk to girls to get laid" thing but it's now part of an overall lifestyle. I go gym , i wear super-fashionable clothes ( can actually advise on this now) and look better than i ever thought possible! I don't mindfuck myself with all this PUA terms (2-set , HB , neg and all that stuff) I simply look good , talk to girls, be sexual and it has served me plenty more than all this pickup stuff. This is what 99% of naturals do. I really am here to help if anyone needs me. I definately feel as if i have "normalised" now and don't need to constantly mentally masturbate as before.