PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So about me, Im now 5 month into the game now, my old journal was by the name of froggy. I was a lonely 21 years old loser. So far, I had some result and the reason why I change name is because I used several name in different forum, so by now, I'm going by same name every where.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This journal will only be a compilation of FR and LR. Maybe also some routines to do.
I have now different goals then before. Now I want to build a huge social circle, surrended by cool people.

Some personal detail about me, I'm a 5ft6 asian, with glasses. I live in the great city of montreal filt with most beautiful women of the worlds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The Limbo Belt Experiment

This routine is originally from AFC Adam, so here is how it work :

If you do have a belt or a tie, you can either open up a set then ask them if they know what is limbo, if they do then give the belt/tie and start to pass under the belt with the music. If they dont, show them with your wing man. The other way, if you have pivots or just female friends, ask them to go first, usually work lot better and massive social proof after the limbo.
normally girls open you after it.

Date: 25 March 2012

Members: Riddlerz, Mr.G & Swinths

I was invited by an UG that I pickup at Balroom, she brought me and 6 of her female friends, 2 of them are 7.5, 3 around 7 and 1 fake blonde with XXL boobs about 9HB. My goals was close that 9.

However 15 minutes after we are in the club, the 9 left to bring back 2 friends of her. Instead of standing there and talk to our group, we start to open people. nothing more then just social proof ourself, swinths opens 2-3 sets and I open about the same. Then I ask Mr.G to give me the belt and start the routine, a 5 sets enter, then half of the club is in this limbo belt things. about 5 minutes later, we start to talking and dancing with them, and we left the set then go back.

to be continu...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

we went back to our friends 3 of the 6 girls are gone. I then pull one of the HB 7.5 to the middle of the dancefloor start with a fast spin and start to grind her hard. I was the center of attention, about 3-4 minutes of sexual dancing. then I push her away and open the 5 sets beside me. I didnt have time to exchange name, I turn my head left, Mr.G & Swinths are already in that set. I was like bloody helll! It must be his brazillian accent! about 2-3 minutes after I isolate 1 girl, he grand the attention of 2 others, Mr.G was helping with obstacles. I start to dance closer and kino her hair and her chin. I start to get closer, put her arm around my neck. I went in for the kiss, she turn her head and say that she had a BF. I took it as a shit test. tried again 1 minute later. didnt work.

Swinths took over my target and start to dance with her and another girl. I dont know what he was thinking but he was trying to kiss both girls... Result fail. And we cant even number close any one of the 5 sets because of that but he was still pretty bull to make that threesome move.

went back to our original set, the girl that I danced with told me that I was such a player. I said no, you are much more of a player then me. Then we start to tease each and other, I kino, she kino back. I NC her with a piece paper later on that night. (I'm having a date with her next week )

My UG finally come back with her 2 friends and the 9 ... and 2 big black guys. I was like dam, this game just got harder XD (I wish now, geek can be the new blacks)

Before we leave the place, I went to the first sets I open was a 4 sets mixte, 2 girls 2 guys, I told them they are awsome people, FB close them all and took one of the girls number.

So we decide to bounce to Fouf, another bar/club. On the way to there, I stick side by side with the HB 9, start to talk but mostly building comfort and make her jump hoops. About 15 minutes later, we are at Fouf but Mr.G & Swinths have to go since they are giving me a lift I have to go to. I NC the HB 9 and the 2 others 7.5 well obviously as friends. (so far with texte game, I'm arranging an house chilling at my place inviting them back for a round 2)

That pretty much a cool night, I got 4 NC even if they are not all F-close girls Im happy with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Yestueday is Valentyn's Birhtday, Happy birthday bro and I wish you all the good in the words.

Yestueday was also a very busy day, in term of place to go but also Game. Important lesson learn, be nice to people and give every one you see value they give you back so much more.

Members: Riddlerz

Because going to his birhtday party, I went to see a musical, omw there, I got push away by a mean tall guy and I hit on an lady, 30 years old. I excuse myself, chat her up
F: so sorry, but I think he had a bad day.
L: yea, he is just crazy.
F: no, I think he just had a bad day.
Start to transition to small talk.
Tease her a bit about her age, talk about musical and my passion for music and acting.
at one point.
L: wow you are such and interesting person, I wish I do have one of my business card with me.
F: what you do for living
L: I'm a music teacher.
F: no! what you teach
L: mostly vocal.
F: well here is my cellphone.
NC then go back to the metro, pickup my date.
The musical was wonderfull

Now my date was impressed by my social proof with everyone, We kissed then I left her for club 737.

I left at the wrong metro station, open up a HB 8 about where to go, she was going to W. Asked me at the end if I want to come with her, she had guesslist and have friends over. I was in a rush so I gentily turn down the offer.

When I finally arrive at 737, there is a french girl, brunettte, tiny about 7.5HB. She lost her ID card and about to break into tears, I calm her down and helped her to get her card and bring her up. She was so excited to find her ID, she hug me for a good 30 sec. I did give value to all the staffs I see, chat up bouncers about my security cours, chat up and tease the coat check girl and the dude at the entrance for ticket. She was like wow you know all of them, I was like hell no, I'm just a very friendly person =D

We went in, I got introduce to her friends, got a picture. I introduce her to valentyn, chill a bit. dance a bit. She grab my ass...
She want to find the bathroom. We went that way but instead of the bathroom, she bring me to a darker corner by the smoking area. We start to make out. I stop her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

F: hey, what are you doing, we are moving way too fast. I barely know you.
HB: I'm sorry. so sorry.
Drag her to the bathroom, another guy just in front of us try to bring a girl inside the bathroom and fuck her got literally beat up by the bouncer. I was damm, this location dont work.

Wait for her to get out. Bounce her to the lower floor. Start to chat her up. She doesnt fell good. I ask some water and she puked. I stay there about 1more hour to take care of her. Cant find her friends so I took her and her stuff and take a taxi to home. At my place she is still very sick. I ask her to take a shower, she felt down in the shower... I had to get in and pick her up. I went in, didnt look at all, wrap her in with a towel. I give her some of my exchange cloth then bring her to my sofa and made some stuff to eat. She keep telling me how good I am.
F: You gonna sleep here and I'm going to my room. If you fell anything going wrong come wake me up.
Hand her a plastic bag.
HB: I'm so sorry.
F: its ok, I had bad nights too happens to the best of us. =)
HB: Do you know my name?
F: ***** yes, I know, and you are 19 yrs old from France... You told me that already.
She eat up and I went to close the light, She come at me and hug me.
We made out again. I break first again.
F: listen I'm not gonna sleep with you. I'm not gonna take advantage of you. Went back to my room.
HB: no no im not that kind of girl neither.
F: good then see you tomorrow morning, I have things to do tomorrow so go get some rest.
Later that night she come to my room half naked with only my big white shirt and no bottom.
And I let you guys Imagine the rest.

Important things about girls, once you have her with you, you dont need to force the F-close, just let it come naturally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I know I already told you this a million times..but it's pretty impressive to see your improvement! You're not like the other guys who talk a lot but you always push yourself. I'm glad to have you in my social circle and bro we have to sarge together it's been a while we usually go out all the time! Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
ALICE IN WONDERLAND

I did a bad copy-paste, Accurate Date: 23 april

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

All you need is 1 minute!

So yea, my first kiss close and also number close under 1 minute happen in this report.

Date: 25 April 2012

Members: Riddlerz & Apollyon

Already on the waitng line, we are doing social proof. At coat check, again social proof, talking and giving value to everyone around us and getting us into a talkative mode. that night went pretty well, I got 4 number closes.

Let stay with the highlight, I was at the bar for a beer, a tall brunette almost a head bigger than me. Fit with an nice body, about HB 8.5. I open her right the way.
R: that is a nice yellow hat, you look like a mixte of gangstar and Ash (main character from Pokemon)
she laught.
R: can I try it? without waiting for her to say yes, took the hat, put on my head.
HB: it actually look not bad on you.
She start to arrange the hat.
R: what your name stranger?
Point at her belt.
R: So that how you do it? people look at your belly instead of your head and you call them pervert?
HB: no if I would do that I would write my name on my boobs
R: yea but you have to really stick them out cause they are not that big.
HB: you are so mean.
R: no, let me rephrase that, I mean they are the perfect size. You dont want it too big neither.
HB: yea because it not practical.
I made a :O face.
Then I start to put my arm around her waist and take her arm put it around me neck. Complience accepted =) keep talking about boobs then I ask if she was here for drinks.
HB: No, I'm here to get some napkin, I do alot of miss when I drink.
R: so you beat up people when you drink? Like there is blood everywhere.
HB: exactly! no actually I made a mess with my drink.
R: you dont like a missy girl, you are super fit. You have like abs and everything.
Are they real?
She take my hand put it on her abs.
R: omg you have more then me. Random question, have you every kiss an asian?
HB: No I didnt.
Lean in for a kiss.
R: wrong!! the anwser is yes I just did!
whisper me in my ear, I'm actually not exactly single, my ex is here but you are the first guy ever have the guts to do that.

R: well, good luck with that ex. hope you find your happiness. I know asian have like those weird super power. XD
both laught.
HB: I have to go back to my friends now.
R: ok see ya around. Buuuuut! before you go, I want to tell you this.
Make her lean in. Kiss her again XD LOL!
R: have a great night, push her away.
Later that night before we leave, I NC her on the stage, litterally come in when a guy is trying to dance with her. Took her hand and ask the number and leave.

now the 1 minutes number close was a bit more weird.
a 2 sets sit by a corner, I was tired of dancing, sit beside them. both about 7.5HB, 1 brunette and the other blonde. I was sitting beside the brunette. I was just sitting there look bored.
HBn brunette: you are just gonna sit there and not talk to us?
R: no... Im actually tired.
HB: you dont reconize me? You are riddlerz
I was like wtf
R: who are you?
HB: we meet earlier, your friends was talking to us earlier.
We open so many people, I dont remember them...
R: you find my friend cute?
HB:... (shy) actually yea, why he dont sit with us.
R: why you dont go ask him yourself, I'm not your servant!
HB: im not saying you are ugly neither.
R: ok cool, how old are you?
HB: 18.
R: perfect, give me your number!
she made a wtf face! shocked
R: ok your name is *****, what your number
HB: 514 and you have to guess the rest
R: really??
I look at her like a parent look at a kid
HB: ok ok its. *********
HB: why do you want the number.
R: you are too adorable, I'm taking you as my little sister.
then we sit there for some chat for like 10 minutes. they left for a dance, we went home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

More practice set

So yea, I just got back from the metro, on my way home. My cell died on me and I need the time. A girl behind curly brun hair about HB 7.5 very fit.
R: Do you know what time it is.
HB: what?
R: you speak english?
HB: yes
repeat question. explain to her that my cell died and transition to her.
R: are you an exchange student?
small talk + 2-3 tease. about 5 minutes later, I'm about to get to my home.
R: you are pretty fun person actually, let exchange contact so we can meet another time. I just got my new appartement, and you should come sometime for my house party!
HB: sure why not.
exchange number on a piece of paper, kiss on the cheeks.
R: actually I live a bit more farther...
we laught then keep going and did the kiss thing again on the cheeks
R: I dont know if you guys do 2 kiss or 1, cause I have this brazilian friend, he only do 1 side.
talk about mexican culture vs brazilian culture for another 2 minutes. NC and go to home.

Good lesson learn, its that NC is not a big deal, really nothing and opener doesnt matter at all. Just how do you see the interaction and how you do you see her in your life, friend? lover? fck friend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Banana Republic/ Speading LOVE XD

Date: 25 April 2012

Members: Riddlerz, Baron_erotique & Wildgunz

Set 1

So we were shoping around st-catherine street, around Banana Republic. So I was passing by a souvenir shop, use very direct opener and stuff learned from CMP.

R: hey, I just past by but you are just the most adorable red head I have seen so far. I got to know your name.
She was about 8.5, She gigle, then tell her name. We shack hands.
I transition to what she is doing today. Turn out she is here for a intership from France for the summer. We talk 1 more min about random things. I stoped and get a bit more serious. I guess intense eye contact.
R: its really cool to talk with you, but my friends are waiting and I really have to leave. What the best way to get the hold of you?
HB: my phone.
R: oh yea you have a phone?
exchange number. Left after 3 minutes.

Set 2

pretty much because she is dressing as Lolita, was an super cute goth girl about 7.5 going in give her a hug start to talk about asian culture, chinatown, passion for adventure etc. We end up exchange number without me to ask. Was a bit more natural connection than force game.

Pretty much used CMP mentality, pickup are much more natural and fun. (I took a workshop 2 month ago.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What would you say is the age range of the girls you approach, I am guessing 18 to early twenties, yes? And if you do approach older ones(lets say 25yrs and plus) Do you have the same success with the routines used?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm 21 years old, so the oldest one I pick up is 25. The biggest LR I did is 24. Using direct to a older women may just be cute to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

do you find it better to go natural or do you use routines?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

LR: From Facebook to F-close

Date: 27 April

So last weekend out with a friend of mine, Nero. After help him on his AA with Street game, I bump into this one french girl about 5ft4, brunette. She ask me where is cresent, I help her, start to chat her up a bit. I end up got her FB. I told this was a blow off.

so here is our conversation on FB. (ofcurse the short version without the waffles)
I didnt add her, she find me first.

HB: Idk is that hard to find some one on FB...
Me: well I dont have FB france, I tried but cant find you.
HB:Well, I find you by checking throught like 10 page of Tom Sun. Yea, I only going to be in quebec for 2 month that why I dont have a cellphone.
Me:We have to find another way to talk, tag on FB is really not my style. >.<
HB: We can always go on SPAM or MSN.
Me: I'm really not an internet person, I'm so busy right now. When do you have a day off?
HB:Day off... I have weekeneds because I'm working for a research lab, I dont really have day off.
Me: It might have to go next week, did you start to visit the city yet? have you been to L'oratoir St-Joseph.
(we waffle about church culture for 5 more lines)
Me: I'd like to set a day to jump on an adventure together.
HB: ... or we can talk online now. =)
Me: Well im leaving in 20 minutes, I'm the cameraman for my friend's Bday.
HB: Omg, you are such a busy person, and you have to go school tomorrow?
Me: yea, from 10am to 9pm. I'm following an security cours for an certificat for summer work. good money.
HB: yea but you will be dead before you can finish.
Me: well, I'm done in 3 days XD
(8 lines waffles on my job and my study)
HB: mm, how old are you actually?
Me: i'm 21
HB: Wow! I told you are much more older. You did alot of stuff for a 21 years old. ^^
Me: Yea, I wasnt always like that but I'm really trying to live the crap out of my life. but I'm still far from where I should be.
HB: and thanks again for that other day. Save me alot of time. People are not that friendly in France.
Me: well you are in Quebec now + I'm an immigrant.
Me: I have to go catch my bus.

Date: 28 April
Me: I'm going to Eaton tomorrow, if you can meet at the food quart around 17h.
HB: so sorry didnt see you message in time, I just got home, went for shoping shoes.
later on we waffle about the women and shoes.
Me: LOL, but anyway, we have to see each and other again or we gonna be come virtual friends. ( a bit needy here)
HB: yea sure, but I think is better during the week
Me: sure, I'm off after monday.
HB: I work from 9h30 to 17h, you want to meet a night during the week? what you want to do?
Me: I know this local theater and they do awsome improv.
HB: what is improv?
(waffle more about what is impro)
Set a date for monday night.