Post subject: The waitress
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My first field Report. Happened about 3 weeks ago and I considered just keeping it to myself but it went too well and I think there is a lot that can be learned.

I think that you should take into consideration the company of your target whenever you are working. This is crucial.. I stopped in at a small diner on a Friday afternoon and immediately noticed a very tall Afr American waitress. She was about a 7, but compared to her coworkers, a 10. I sat at the bar because that is the area where she was working. I smiled, was friendly, asked her if she cooked the eggs, and other nonsense. A also made certain to strike up a conversation with one of the other waitresses ( not attractive) as she was coming over to pick up glasses or whatever it was that she was doing. I got the unattractive laughing and high-fiving me before I left. This is noteworthy: I rode my Harley and parked it where it could be seen from the window and sat my gloves down on the bar in front and to my right- as a conversation starter. Not a lot of chit chat-she was working. I did make our conversation memorable. She asked why I got breakfast instead of a hamburger and I told her that I lead an exercise class in the mornings and that I needed the lean protein, which is true. (Leader of Men) I paid my bill and left.

I came back five days later, set myself up the exact same way and ordered a hamburger- which was a massive artery clogging piece of Americana. I teased her that there was no way she could make her skinny ass eat of those. The rest was pretty unmemorable. When I went to pay, she asked if it was my bike sitting outside. I said "yeah, why you wanna ride?" She replied yes. I got her name and number and said I'd call her later and we would go.

We met at a restaurant parking lot, 6 pm and I took her on a slow paced motorcycle ride to a park. Took about 15 min to get there. We chatted a little on the way. I intentionally kept it slow to talk and build comfort in a new situation. I asked her if she rode before, she said yes. I knew it was prob on sport bikes so I put in that they probably rode like dummies and weren't in it for the pleasure. We got to the park and walked around a trail for awhile. There was a group of college girls by a stream on this trail trying to climb a tree. I stopped and helped them, and chatted with them a bit. I took a pic of one up in the tree and sent it to the group and got their names with the waitress standing there. We finished walking the trail and I asked her if she ever had Thai food. She said no and I said that I was getting ready to rock her world. Its awesome and now we have a new objective. I dropped her at her car and we found a Thai restaurant. We went and ate and chatted a bit more. She asked about my current relationship status. I said just got out of one but we are still friends. I asked if she new how to couple dance-latin dance, ballroom, etc. Insinuating that we should go dancing but not inviting. We went to leave and I said that she should come back to my motel for dance lessons. She said "sure"

We got back to my place, I showed her how to mix some drinks, showed her how to dance a few basic moves. I had some old school Motown stuff playing in the background. She thought it was kind of funny that a white boy liked that kind of music. I did some of the mystery method stuff: photographic memory, mind reading A-C and 1-7 stuff. She asked how I knew and I said that we have connected on some level. I told her she could kiss me. After that it was explosive. Pure fucking animal magic. This was by 1 am, so it took me about 8 hours if you count the time in the diner. My first Afr American lady. Afterwards I asked her what got her from the diner to my bed and she said she didn't know. She wasn't into short guys (I'm 5'8, she is 6') and she never been into white guys. She said I caught her off guard.
Bottom line: Get her from meeting place, to comfort/neutral place, to your bed

P.S. We hooked up about 3 times throughout the following week and it was *explosive* every time.

Post subject: Re: The waitress
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great story love the setup and close. Your bike was the perfect peacocking, the gloves made it more obvious. Definitely took notes.

Post subject: Re: The waitress
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great work crazypict...I'm definitely going to start working on my skill-set. Motorcycle licence, dancing and cocktail making are going on that list.