PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi I am the Mogul. A 36 year old recently single (never married) entrepreneur and business man, born and raised here in NYC. I am a multimillionaire, a charismatic leader, and I try my best to live the life I always dreamed of; I'm almost there... My journey here really is to find the love of my life, future wife, and mother of my kids. In order to achieve this, I am going to have to be the best version of myself. Remember guys, just because I have money, doesn't mean I'm happy, nor does it mean I have it all It's simply not true. Anyway, a few months ago, I got out of a relationship with someone I loved dearly, but they were much younger and didn't want to have kids or get married yet... so I left. The uncertainty of waiting 4-5 maybe 8 years for them to get ready, with the risk of me dumping or being dumped or "it not working" out 5 years from now was too big of a risk. So here I am; kind of not over the relationship, but needing to get the fuck up and move on to find that girl that wants what I want. These are my field reports:

Day 1. My homie JV pics me up and he has a group of ladies and their guys who are celebrating a birthday. We get down to NYU area and the dinner party is pretty much 75% done with everyone eating their dinner. We say hello and sit a few feet away at the bar to not disturb them. Start chatting with the bartender (6.7) a skinny brunette with a bad attitude, tried negging her, but her NYC thick skin doesn't pay any attention, move on...chatting with JV who has his sites set on the birthday girl's friend... we pull up seats and I sit next to another girl with great DD's... got a semi just talking about anything with her... a little keno action but nothing too seductive.. back, leg, etc...and we chatted it up a bit.

Birthday girl says "let's go!!" (To the next spot)...which is in Chelsea. We all get up and leave.

Literally I'm getting blown up via text and chat about a bomb that went off in Chelsea... we're partying 2 blocks south. We catch cabs and go anyway.

This is when I met up with other birthday friends and it quickly began a hangout versus a night of sarging. Congratulated and greeted a bunch of other people, and decided i was done.

Went back to the DD's and number closed...

Definitely not my best performance, BUT did get a number... Day 1.. a good start... now to follow up.