Self improvement blog


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Field Reports




Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:35 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
would be good the picture of girl and picture of you :) but I would understand if you want to stay anonimous :)


I don't really mind showing you a picture of her, but i don't think that this forum's rules allow for any posting of pics of girls that you bang. I can probably send you a pic of her in pm though. It's a picture of only her that she sent to me from her phone via text message. Me and her didn't take any pictures together. Ask me for it in a private message, and i'll show you what she looks like.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
Unnexpeted thing happened :)

I was in a date today :) one girl wrote me week after I had wrote her last message. I had even forgot her.

I say, lets meet today maybe. She agreed. Then I asked, where, when, what will we do? I suggested for a walk in my area.

She suggested meet in her area in in coffee.

And then I thought like shit, I really do not want to go to coffee with unknown girl. It is because - in case there will be a tension and nothing to talk about, there will be even more tension and awkward.


From one coach (whihc is not good) but still has some useful advice sometimes, because he learned from other pickup coahes, said that you should choose a place where you feel good.

I did not know how to tell her, and was thinking.Asked her why she does not want for a walk, is it too cold (about 5 degree celcius). She said yea, she recently was ill and do not want get cold again.

So I though I have lost a date. At least for today. I said it is not fun first date in cofffe. Because what if we run out of things to say, it will be shitty, walking relaxes more than sitting at the table in front of each other, plus if we would sit where tables are close to others, then other people might listen to what I am saying to a girl and would think what a lame guy or smth.

But she asked - are you worrying when going to date? I said yea. Was honest. If she does not like it, then let it be. At least she will not be surprised. BUt she said - does it happen that there is nothing to say? I said yea :)
Asked her - if she is not worrying when going to date, and she said she isnt. Btw she is not like super hot, but she is fuckable, at least for me. I thought girl like this could worry, at least with other hot guys. With me I believe she is not worrying. And then I though, yea, that might be too hot for me then :)

I said - probably I have too litlle practice with dates, and so I am worryring. She said she also has not much practice.

Also she said- it is not possilbe to be liked by everyone and no need. Do not worry. More courage, nothing criminal is happening, just increasing social circle. Most important in communication is sinceriy and openness.

So I said - I am very open :D

Afterr what she talked about, knowing that I do not feel very well in going to coffee and still wants to meet, then I became more calm and thouht ok, need to give a try. And I said - ok lets meet in the coffee, plan for half an hour, if we run out of things to say, then we leave. If we have things to talk, then we can do more time.

And she was ok.

And in date was very easy, she was talking a lot and very interesting. She was working at ambulance, saving peoples lifes. And there was many interesting things to me. Like howf fast can ambulance go. She said once they went at 180 km/h and things liek that. SHe said its big pleasure to save someones life.


Really nice person. I was bit surprised about her confidence. She said "because I have good looks, I get lots of emails at dating site". Hmm I though, interesting. I would give her like 5-6 of 10 ,but she thinks so good about her. Of course at dating sites there are lot of guys who want to fuck any hole so they try everyting and so she gets lot of emails.

And also if you are so hot, why do you go to date with guy like me :) interesting :)


Also she made a serious girl image. She talked that she had guys who werre not serious so she broke up wit them.

When we talked, surprsiingly we made good eye contact and it was not like super hard, like with other girls, especially on first date. And we did not keep too big distance at the table, she was bending to my side which turned me on. She has big boobs. She is not fat, but not slim as well, could be bit slimmer ideally, but definitelly its not a shame to walk with her and let others see her with me. I woudd even get more respect from guys if I would walk with girl like her.

So far she looks that I would like to fuck her.

But I feel like not wanting to marry her. And so that means I instantly know that if I get into a relationship, it will end sooner or later when she realizes that I am not trying to go that far like into a marriage.

And you could say - so what, just fuck her and do not think about marriage.

But I feel bad about this. If she is really seriously thinking and I just think about fucking and leaving her after a while, as I understand she does not want even to start then. I mean if I would say - lets be fuck friends, 99 % that she would not want that. So by hiding the truth intension I feel bad. Especially that she is so good girl. Not like some bastard. She saves peoples lifes. Maybe I one day will need help of her to save my life. And it feels bad to act like this.

I guess I will try to meet her again. But if she really will ask me my intentions, I am not sure what to say. I kind of want to be honest but I might loose the sex.

Or it might be that she will not ask questions like - do you believe we can go till marriage or smth like that. Maybe she will just have fun without asking those difficult questions. And later after fucking more times, then she might ask and then I can say honestly- I do not feel like marrying her.

Also the problem is - if the sex would be very good, I might not want to loose that. I takes huge time till I find girl for sex. I might be more than year again till I get at least a hand job.

But thats bit too far thinking also I guess :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
WOAH! :shock: One step at a time there buddy! Don't get too ahead of yourself.


Step#1 - Yes, take her out on a second date.


Step#2 - After the date..bounce her back to your house or go to hers, and fuck the shit out of her. You haven't been laid in a while, and she will get the love from a real man that she so desires. It's a win win!


Step#3 - After you fuck her, then you can worry about answering her questions to you about having a relationship or marriage with her down the line.


Don't make this more complicated than it has to be.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
Quote:
WOAH! :shock:


:D reaction :)

Quote:
fuck the shit out of her.


:D

We will see how it goes :) there is a chance that she will not want to meet me again also. I should also start cleaning my flat I guess, because when I do not meet girls I am often in a mess :D and in case suddenly she wants to meet me, and I would not have time to clean my flat, that would be fail.

But it has happened once when I went to a first date with girl and I was not expecting that she will want to come to my place, because there was never happened taht on first date girl comes to my place.

But that time she came :) I warned her - I had not cleaned my room, but she said its ok. But once she was in my flat, it was fun to see her reaction, I almost laughed :) She said, she expected that it will not be clean, but not that much mess :D

And we had decided to make pizza. She made it and while she was making it, I was cleaning my mess :D

She said - it tells something abaout a man when looking how clean his flat is :) But I myself was clean, I take a shower hour or two before going to dates usually to be fresh and so my penis would taste good :D

But still it ended well, she made a hand job :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:00 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
But still it ended well, she made a hand job :)


Not bad. You did not get the lay, but you ended up getting a hand job though.


I still get plenty of these type of scenarios too sometimes man, you're not alone. I may take the girl back home, maybe i get a blowjob out of her, or worse..i just cop feels on her body - she falls asleep and she bounces out in the morning. Or - she falls asleep mid-escalation, and i bounce out in the morning without getting laid if i'm at hers. LOl :(


It's still a sexual reference experience that you had with a girl that you picked up. Good Job Man! :mrgreen:


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:35 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
Quote:
It's still a sexual reference experience that you had with a girl that you picked up. Good Job Man!


yea, of course :) I am happy with that.

yesterday I was in date with another new girl. The one which I met last weekend, was busy, so we did not meet again this time. But hopefully we will meet in the future.

And the girl which I met yesterday, was ok, but not like I want to have sex with her. She did not look sexy. Very simple girl. I could maybe fuck her , but I am not sure if she is even interested in sex. So thats why it maybe does not look sexy.

Maybe her clothes were not like making me see her woman parts well, like ass, legs Most sexy is when for example trousers are tight-fitting so you can see the curves.

But who knows, some girls maybe are not showing all body curves to everyone, but maybe still are good in bed in private environment?

She was also small and lightweight. Maybe I like bigger girls. I am skinny myself. But it still looks that my weight might be too big for her if I lie on her.

Other than that - it was easy to talk with her. She looks like smart girl. She studied economics which I am interested in also, because I am interested in investing.

So I will try to set priority to the girl I met last weekend and see how it goes. And for this girl, I am not sure what to do. I kind of want to have her in line, but she migth feel that she was not a priority one, when i do not show interest in her and she might not like it and so my chances with her might get worse.

On the other hand, I would not loose much, because she did not look like I want her very much.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:12 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
Good stuff man. Keep me posted on your progress! It is very inspiring, and gets me to reflect back to the days when i first started, which was almost 4 years ago. But i swear..it feels more like 10 years ago. That was a very rough patch. I remember it clearly. :( It took me about 11 months for me to get my 1st lay in the game (11 months after i started taking pickup seriously..all solo sarging with 0 wingmen for support at the time), a pull on a Saturday afternoon, with a Blonde White Canadian HB7.8 girl with huge fake boobs and somewhat of a black girl booty. But that 1st lay started a snowball effect since then. I did bang my 1st and only stripper (HB8 Brunette Stripper) when i was still pretty heavy into pua theory, but i still went out a little bit. I was very reliant on alcohol at the time, for that particular stripper pull to happen. If you read my field & lay reports now..i don't really drink when i game anymore. And i got slimmer and healthier too. So pickup has it's self-improvement perks to it as well. :D


Like i said before..it only gets better for you from here on out. You have so much to look forward to. Just as long as you don't quit this. :wink:


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:45 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
Quote:
i don't really drink when i game anymore. And i got slimmer and healthier too. So pickup has it's self-improvement perks to it as well. :D


Like i said before..it only gets better for you from here on out. You have so much to look forward to. Just as long as you don't quit this. :wink:


Yea, I believe it makes you better. I think it made me better myself a bit. So even if I do not find a girl, at least I improve as a man which is useful not only for pickup.

Today I feel very unmotivated to go to say hi to girls, and I have still potential girl to meet. Only that this weekend she again does not have time. But she is nicely talking by SMS with me, so there is good chance that I will meet her later. That is part of why I am unmotivated to go and say hi.

Another reason I am unmotivated to go say hi, because I recently found new possible way to make money, and I am very hooked on it and want to find out is it really possible and how hard it is.

I come home after and read various information sources, want to understand as soon as possible. Since I think I am better a logic and math than at dealing with people, I believe I can make money more easily than find a girl. And it is very motivating. I am kind of hungry of information in that area :) but I am not as hungry for girls.

Especially when I am after work, and if I do not see some half naked girls, I am probably tired enough to not think about sex.

On weekend like now when I am rested, my penis start wanting some pleasure even when I did not look at girls pictures or videos.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:11 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
was lazy on weekend because I felt I will have date anyway and so on monday I had a short date, walked in the city with a girl- second date with her.

Very easy to talk, we went from topic to topic, not even finishing curent topic.

Too bad, this time she did not look sexy, I mean by clothing. In the first date she was with dress and I could see how big her boobs are. But we were outside and it would be too cold to be with dress. But she still could use some tight fitting trousers to show the lines of her legs, but for some reason she does not.

Also it was very sudden date - its alsomst time to go to bed, like 1.5 hour left till my usual go to bed time and she writes we can meet even now, when I asked when do we meet :D

So when it is so sudden meet it really feels that girl goes to date without trying much to look good.

And also lets say if I would like to lick pussy, she might be not even clean.

Plus from my experience often girls have bad breath. I used to give gums to them. It does not feel very good, when giving gum its like telling your breath is bad. I did not even try to kiss her, because I am not sure if her will be good breath and I did not offer gum.

Probably some day maybe will try to kiss at least for short when she will look more sexy :D and test how her breath smells :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
I know what you mean, but you have to forget about their bad breath. Ignore it if you have to. Your focus should be on getting her into your bed. If you give the girl a gum or tic tacs while you're on the date with her..she may feel disrespected by you (even if she actually does have bad breath) and get turned off. Yes, maybe you took care of the bad breath problem..but you still end up pussy-less, and you will still end up jacking off at the end of the night. :( So what have you actually accomplished??? Give her a gum or tic tac after you finished fucking her. Okay. :lol: LOl


Also, to your focus being more on money-making rather than approaching girls..it's not a bad thing. Focusing on creating better finances for yourself is what we all need to strive for in the long run. But if you're doing that because you're trying to avoid the harsh lessons that going out and gaming girls in the field teaches you..then you are in denial my friend.


There is a reason why i chose to have the signature that you see at the bottom of all of my posts. It's because i've seen so many guys try to act so cool and be above the fray when it comes to picking up girls. Because they truly believe that they are above it. They see pickup as being lame. Even guys who are also into pickup. And every guy thinks that he is good at game already, so they don't think that they need to learn and practice this shit. But they are actually just in denial, and letting their ego do all of the talking for them. Until the moment arises when he sees the girl that he wants, but he doesn't know how to approach her (because he has Approach Anxiety) because he doesn't practice approaching girls on a regular basis. Because "he's above doing this kind of thing". So he's unprepared by the time he sees that hot girl that he wants to bang, walking pass him. By the time he musters up the confidence to approach her..it's already too late because she's already gone. :( The way that i see it is..if you can't pick up and bang a random chick on the caliber of a supermodel, porn-star, stripper, cheerleader, playboy bunny or a Hollywood actresses with consistent frequency..then you're really not as good as you think you are. There's still more work to be done with your game.


So until you reach that level of abundance, don't dilute yourself. Go out there..learn how to pick up these hot girls, and practice..practice..practice! You can do all of this while still increasing your financial earnings! In fact..i recommend that you do both at the same time. Pimp chicks, and make alot of money!!!. Cheers :D


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:51 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
Too bad, this time she did not look sexy, I mean by clothing. In the first date she was with dress and I could see how big her boobs are. But we were outside and it would be too cold to be with dress. But she still could use some tight fitting trousers to show the lines of her legs, but for some reason she does not.

Also it was very sudden date - its alsomst time to go to bed, like 1.5 hour left till my usual go to bed time and she writes we can meet even now, when I asked when do we meet :D

So when it is so sudden meet it really feels that girl goes to date without trying much to look good.

And also lets say if I would like to lick pussy, she might be not even clean.


I also would like to comment on this bit because i didn't address it in my last response. I had an experience like this last year in June of 2016 where i number closed a black milf at the casino near where i live. A couple months later in August of 2016, i'm texting her late Wednesday night..heating her up via text game, while i was at another bar near where i live. I met up with her at the casino where i met her in the initial pickup. Although she was definitely DTF (Down To Fuck), and couldn't wait to take me back to her home and ravage me..she did not look nowhere near as hot as she looked like when i first met her. I felt like i got bamboozled. False advertisement man!! LOL And i was so turned off that i used the excuse that i had to go to the bathroom, and i ditched her. It wasn't right on my part..i just felt like i desperately needed an escape route.


Women especially older women..have a way of really dolling themselves up in a way to make themselves look like an HB8 or HB9. Maybe they're wearing something to enhance and compliment their feminine features, just to make themselves appear more sexually attractive than what they actually are. In actuality..she is just an HB6 or HB7. :o You can still decide if you want to fuck her just for the reference experience, especially if you're a newbie to the game. But if i would've fucked her, it would've been terrible sex anyway, because i wasn't attracted to her at all. And if the girl's looks doesn't turn me on..i gotta run for the hills. lol That's probably exactly how girls feel when they lose attraction for us. Lol


I had another weird experience like this recently last month (Saturday March 18, 2017). I was supposed to mess with this black chick from an online dating site (Datehookup). While i was in her car, she had a hoodie on so i couldn't really see her whole figure. When she got out of her car, and i watched her while she was cooking. I was like; "How the hell do i get myself out of this situation?". On her profile..she looked like an HB9. In person..she was actually an HB6. :? I was saved by a call from my date's cousin (who just turned 21). She really wanted my date to come to her birthday party. So i ended up taking the bus back into downtown and walked back home from there. Phew! LOl


Ironically and strangely..i ended up fucking some other girl that night, who was alot hotter than my date, before and after my date. She was a HB7.9 brunette from my neighborhood that i number closed with my 1st wing, months ago. A chance re-encounter with her when i see her outside of the wines & spirits store. I was actually there buying vodka for my date. Lol We catched up a bit (like literally for 2 minutes). She had nothing to do, so we went back to my apartment (this was minutes before my date with the girl from the dating site). The HB7.9 brunette called me minutes after my date with the girl from Datehookup. Came over again, and i fucked her again. Lol Damn she had an ass on her for a small cute white girl! I pounded that ass silly bro. :D


Anyway..Watch out for these types of traps in the game. This is just a part of the package deal that you sign up for when you decide to dedicate yourself to the game. I had an experience similar to yours..probably more scarier than yours..but similar. I thought id share it. LOl


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
wow, big posts :)

Quote:
Give her a gum or tic tac after you finished fucking her.

if she does not kiss and does not breath at me, then then ok :D otherwise this really turns me off.

Quote:
And if the girl's looks doesn't turn me on..i gotta run for the hills. lol That's probably exactly how girls feel when they lose attraction for us. Lol

interesting point, did not think from that perspective, but makes sense.

I had a date on monday, 3rd date with a girl. We were in coffee. Easy talk again, topic after topic. And this time she looked much better - she was with black pantyhose. After I went home, I wrote her SMS that she looked good with those pantyhose, to show that I really like this and so she maybe will use it more likely next time.

Feels like she likes me so far if she was in the third date and easily talking. Too bad I did not touch her more than shaking hands when meeting.

I did not find oportunity. I should try to kiss her. It would be easier to find oportunities to touch if we would sit on a bench or on the bed instead of in opoosite seats in coffee.

Now will try to meet her on sunday, she is bit busy as I understood. Hopefully she is not busy because of fucking with other guys on other days :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
Feels like she likes me so far if she was in the third date and easily talking. Too bad I did not touch her more than shaking hands when meeting.

I did not find oportunity. I should try to kiss her. It would be easier to find oportunities to touch if we would sit on a bench or on the bed instead of in opoosite seats in coffee.

Now will try to meet her on sunday, she is bit busy as I understood. Hopefully she is not busy because of fucking with other guys on other days :D

In my experience..you gotta aim for fucking the girl on the very first date. Or if it's an insta-date situation (a date with the girl, just moments after you approach her), go for the pull. And once you've pulled her back to your crib..go for the fuck close. If she doesn't let you hit it by the 3rd date, chances are you won't be hitting that at all. You should be ESCALATING HARD, while calibrating, and building comfort with her. Since you're a newbie..maintaining balance on those 3 things throughout the entire date will be very challenging for you, but that's how you have to do it. And there are "escalation windows" that you need to take advantage of, and test it's legitimacy through "compliance tests". It goes like this...


Sexual Escalation Process - From Approach To Lay

Step 1 - If you shake the girl's hand on the approach, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 2 - If you hug the girl, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 3 - If you kiss her on the cheek, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 4 - If you say "Let's go over here to this place (restaurant, bar, eatery, coffee shop, etc.)", and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 5 - If you hold her hand while the two of you are walking, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 6 - If you bring her into your apartment, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can take her to your bedroom.

Step 7 - While in your bed, if you rub on her leg and her back and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 8 - While in your bed, if you make-out with her and rub on her crotch area and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 9 - While in your bed, if you start taking some of her clothes off and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 10 - While in your bed, if you start eating her pussy and she allows it..then that's how you know that you can stick your dick inside her pussy.


If she shows you any resistance at any point during the 10 steps of the sexual escalation process that i mention above..just go back to regular rapport (chit chat with her for a bit - comfort building) then try to escalate on her again. Keep repeating this process until she finally complies, so you can move further up the escalation ladder until it ultimately leads to you having your dick inside of her pussy, just like i mentioned in those 10 steps.


That's how you escalate from date or insta-date to sex.


But you have to be the one to pull the trigger though. You can't rely on the girl to pull the trigger for you, because they won't. You have to lead her through the sexual escalation process. Women want to be led..they don't want to do any of the leading sexually. They don't want the responsibility, so you have to do it for them.


Last Friday Night (April, 14, 2017)..i had the chance to pull and fuck this HB7.6 brunette chick, but i didn't get that chance because i didn't hop in the Uber with her. I guess i was waiting for permission from the HB7.6 brunette to hop in the Uber with her, and it never came. However, this random black dude from the bar that they were at, who was trying to bang her HB8.4 brunette friend..he hopped into the Uber, even when my girl (HB7.6 brunette) told the Uber driver that he wasn't coming with us. As a result..he ended up banging the HB8.4 brunette friend that night anyway. I went home alone :( and the HB7.6 brunette chick texted to me the next day that she ate pizza alone, while her friend was getting banged by the black dude in the room.


That pain of not pulling the trigger, and sitting there watching the black dude pull the trigger while i pussied out really got in my head. It fucked with me all week..until Tuesday (April, 18, 2017), and Wednesday (April, 19, 2017) when i managed to pull 2 random chicks from the street on back-to-back days, and i got back-to-back lays. :P Because i learned my lesson from last Friday. And i more than made up for it. 8)


The lay on Tuesday (April, 18, 2017), took me about 8 or 9 hours to fuck her from approach to lay. I literally had to spend all day and night with this girl in order for that lay to happen. I didn't get any sleep. :( However, the 2nd lay with this other chick the very next day on Wednesday (April, 19, 2017), took me about 45 minutes to fuck her from approach to lay.


I will write a full lay report about this incident btw. So check it out. I'll probably post it by Sunday. :D


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:38 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 94
Quote:
Step 1 - If you shake the girl's hand on the approach, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 2 - If you hug the girl, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 3 - If you kiss her on the cheek, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 4 - If you say "Let's go over here to this place (restaurant, bar, eatery, coffee shop, etc.)", and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 5 - If you hold her hand while the two of you are walking, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 6 - If you bring her into your apartment, and she allows it..then that's how you know you can take her to your bedroom.

Step 7 - While in your bed, if you rub on her leg and her back and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 8 - While in your bed, if you make-out with her and rub on her crotch area and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 9 - While in your bed, if you start taking some of her clothes off and she allows it..then that's how you know you can escalate on her more.

Step 10 - While in your bed, if you start eating her pussy and she allows it..then that's how you know that you can stick your dick inside her pussy.


interesting algorithm :)

about step 10. So you mean you always have to lick pussy before sex? I do not trust every girl that she is clean enough so that I could lick the pussy.

Also what about hand job? I think before sex step there can be girl doing hand job for you. Also she could suck the penis before sex.

I had one girl who I never stick penis into vagina, but several times she sucked my dick and I ate her pussy.

Thats because sucking dick is safer than sex - no making children risk - she did not want that risk.

Actually I really liked oral sex with her but stopped because of her telling words which turned me off and so I felt sick of this and even oral sex at some point was not fun because of she treating me like shit with her words.

Now she had apologized and we met few times but now she does not look clean to me, like scratching nose in front of me and not washing her hands so I do not even want that she touch my penis with those hands.

Or maybe there is a way to teach her hygiene. Maybe tell her to shower when she comes to me, then I could like to have oral sex with her.

--------------------
Yesterday I had met I guess 4th time with that girl. I was thinking now I need to touch her. But soon I was turned off.

She told that she was planning to do a meditation with some guy at home. My brain instantly tells that this guy who "does meditation" with her is fucking her or at least trying to. I knew she does yoga, I have heard that in yoga classes the girls get fucked. I had been in those classes myself and saw lot of sexy girls with tight fitting pants in very sexy positions. I really want to look at those girls in yoga classes but I also want to not look creepy, so I try to look so that they would not see I am looking at them.

So she doing yoga was one signal that she might be fucking with instructors or other guys. But she might not be doing so also, not all girls fuck in yoga maybe, even when they look super sexy.

But when she says she does meditation at home with a guy, probably with some yoga combination, that really turns me off.

And during date he called her to ask about meditation that evening, and I heard how she talks with him - uses those nice words, sounds like lovers. I am not sure how to translate to english those words in difrerent form (hi, bye, maybe some else).

Plus besides this, she also said she was in another country with another guy 50 years old recently and they were in hotel. Then they were in our country in another city and rented flat with 2 rooms for a night with that 50 years old guy, but who knows. Ok, maybe she did not fuck 20 years older guy, who knows. As she said, she was bored and she found him on dating site and he asked her to drive his car to another city because his drivers licences was suspended. And she was bored and wanted to drive and adventures, so she agreed.

And one more thing also. She asked me to drive her 30 km to her parents, but I refused one day. Then she asked another guy, and they slept in her parents house. She did not say did they sleep in one bed or not. I was not comfortable to ask this.

So after this much things, I do not feel like fucking her anymore. I want her as friend because she is very interesting person.

I guess need to go to dates with other girls.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
interesting algorithm :)

Thank you. It works!!!!!

ManInTheMiddle wrote:
about step 10. So you mean you always have to lick pussy before sex?

No! The 10 steps doesn't have to be followed 100% word for word. Last Wednesday..the 45 year old milf that i pulled back to my apartment from the bus stop..She was giving me resistance to sex (right after she just gave me the most enthusiastic, spine tingling, toes curling, sensational blow job i've ever had. EVER!!!) because she says to me that she has a man that she has been with for a while (that's female logic for ya - go figure! :roll: ). I solved this problem with a "false time constraint". Not by eating her pussy at all, but by telling her "It's going to be short, i'm only going to have my dick in your pussy for 2 quick minutes. It won't be long, it'll feel real good though. You'll enjoy it, i promise" I fucked the shit out of her bro. For alot longer than 2 minutes, and she loved it. LOL

ManInTheMiddle wrote:
I do not trust every girl that she is clean enough so that I could lick the pussy.

Also what about hand job? I think before sex step there can be girl doing hand job for you. Also she could suck the penis before sex.

I had one girl who I never stick penis into vagina, but several times she sucked my dick and I ate her pussy.

Thats because sucking dick is safer than sex - no making children risk - she did not want that risk.

Actually I really liked oral sex with her but stopped because of her telling words which turned me off and so I felt sick of this and even oral sex at some point was not fun because of she treating me like shit with her words.

Now she had apologized and we met few times but now she does not look clean to me, like scratching nose in front of me and not washing her hands so I do not even want that she touch my penis with those hands.

Or maybe there is a way to teach her hygiene. Maybe tell her to shower when she comes to me, then I could like to have oral sex with her.

First of all..you should always be wearing condoms whenever you're fucking these girls. PERIOD! If you're worried about getting her pregnant or getting some random disease from her. Use Your Fucking Brain! If you're like me, and you don't like the way that condoms feel..i rub lubrication (or lotion) on my dick before i put on the condom, and i lubricate the condom while it's wrapped around my hard dick. So i do it twice. The end result is..it simulates the real feel of a wet pussy.

ManInTheMiddle wrote:
Yesterday I had met I guess 4th time with that girl. I was thinking now I need to touch her. But soon I was turned off.

She told that she was planning to do a meditation with some guy at home. My brain instantly tells that this guy who "does meditation" with her is fucking her or at least trying to. I knew she does yoga, I have heard that in yoga classes the girls get fucked. I had been in those classes myself and saw lot of sexy girls with tight fitting pants in very sexy positions. I really want to look at those girls in yoga classes but I also want to not look creepy, so I try to look so that they would not see I am looking at them.

So she doing yoga was one signal that she might be fucking with instructors or other guys. But she might not be doing so also, not all girls fuck in yoga maybe, even when they look super sexy.

But when she says she does meditation at home with a guy, probably with some yoga combination, that really turns me off.

And during date he called her to ask about meditation that evening, and I heard how she talks with him - uses those nice words, sounds like lovers. I am not sure how to translate to english those words in difrerent form (hi, bye, maybe some else).

Plus besides this, she also said she was in another country with another guy 50 years old recently and they were in hotel. Then they were in our country in another city and rented flat with 2 rooms for a night with that 50 years old guy, but who knows. Ok, maybe she did not fuck 20 years older guy, who knows. As she said, she was bored and she found him on dating site and he asked her to drive his car to another city because his drivers licences was suspended. And she was bored and wanted to drive and adventures, so she agreed.

And one more thing also. She asked me to drive her 30 km to her parents, but I refused one day. Then she asked another guy, and they slept in her parents house. She did not say did they sleep in one bed or not. I was not comfortable to ask this.

So after this much things, I do not feel like fucking her anymore. I want her as friend because she is very interesting person.

I guess need to go to dates with other girls.

Second of all...yoga chick is screaming RED FLAGS!!!!! to me. Not just one red flag, but several red flags. In my estimation..i bet that she is fucking those guys. I'm just not being as naive as you are being about it. Every single girl that i approach or talk to (even girls that i've never fucked, who are just my friends), i always assume that she's fucking other guys. So i go out approaching girls, knowing that they all are probably fucking another dude or dudes, before i even approach them. So your concerns regarding this never really concerns me. Dude you'll be surprized..even so called "Lesbians" are probably getting more dicks rammed into their gay pussies occasionally..than me and you ramming our dicks into straight and bisexual girls' pussies..combined. Lol

And correct me if i'm wrong, but you actually never fucked her. You only been eating her pussy. So it's logical that she goes to those guys to get fucked, and goes to you to get her pussy ate. I don't know about you, but to me..i rather be the guys that's fucking her, rather than be the guy that's just licking her pussy. It's sound to me like you're the one getting the raw deal..figuratively and literally!!!!


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link