PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Chapter 1
It’s Saturday night. After getting out of a multi-year relationship, followed by a 6 month cold streak filed with strikeouts at the bar, I decided not to give up and to once again scan the local watering holes here in D.C. There were a ton of hot girls at the second location I went to. I decided to post up at the bar next to the dance floor. Remembering the tips you all have given me, I did my best to display a dominant high value as I scanned the crowd, while simultaneously trying not to be creepy. I made eye contact with an extremely attractive short blonde, but she was dancing with someone else, so I averted my eyes elsewhere. After 5 minutes or so, Blondie started walking toward me.

Chapter 2
“Save me” she whispered, as the guy trailed her along with her friend, Red. Trying to be playful and not seem as hungry as I currently am, I replied “Why? He looks like a nice guy. What’s wrong with him?” It worked! She grabbed me and immediately started dancing that continued long after he went back to the center of the dance floor. Things started to get extremely close and we started locking eyes, when all of a sudden Red steps in.

Chapter 3
“No, no, no!” she said. “She needs a nice guy, not a bad boy.” as she pulled me away from her and pushed me up against the bar. “She’s just getting over a bad breakup”. I look back to Blondie and Boring Guy was already back at her. “I was routing for him!” I explained which drew out a smile from Red. We then started to dance. Only a few seconds later I was feeling it, so I leaned in and kissed Red, even though, while cute, she was much less attractive. “Yeah, you are trouble.” She said before briefly kissing me again. A few minutes later, Blondie comes up and grabs me by the hand, looks at Red, and tells her it’s time to go.

Chapter 4
We left the building and went to a dive bar directly across the street. Blondie looked upset with her arms crossed, so I pulled up a chair next to her to investigate as Red was talking with some long haired guy she knew. Blondie told me she was sleeping with someone for a few months, when she found out he had a girlfriend and now she hates all guys including me. I get her a drink and tell her that she can’t generalize all guys and that she should give one of the many guys, that keep coming up to her while we’re talking, a chance. One after another they strike out as she looks to me, while I nod my approval or shake my head no. I take the time to ask Long Hair what Blondies name is. She leaves the last guy, comes up to me, and starts making out. I only pause to get her number and called just to make sure it was real. Then I call her out for not knowing my name. She smiles before getting back to it.

Chapter 5
All the lights come on. Oh shit, last call. I tried to think of a plan as I waved down a cab. Luckily, Blondie, Red, and Long Hair just get in and Red says she has booze at her place. Perfect. We get to a really nice building, and walk through the front door into a really nice kitchen, but beyond the kitchen I realize it is a small efficiency with no wall between the couch and the bed. After 2 more drinks, Red and Long Hair slip into the walk-in closet for privacy. Blondie and I start making out on the couch. I tell her we should go back to her place or mine, but she just shakes her head no. Not wanting to press the issue, we keep fooling around ‘til the others come back. A while later, Red and Long Hair start arguing about something. In protest to Long Hair’s side of the argument, Red declares that Blondie and I can sleep in the bed and he can sleep on the floor. We get in and I put my hand into her underwear and feel she is super wet. “They are right there” she says, pulling my hand back out after a minute. I look at the clock. It’s 5am. Even with all my excitement, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I look back and hers are closed. She pulls me tight into the spooning position. I accept my fate. It has been a good night.

Chapter 6
It’s 8am. My eyes open. Wow she is even hotter than I remember the night before. I gather my things not to alarm the entire room. Half-dressed I go to her side of the bed and put my hand on her shoulder. She wakes up and pulls me back in. We kiss for a second. “I should go too.” says Blondie. She gets dressed and walks me to the door. “I can get you a cab also.” I said, but she said she needed to check in to see how Red is doing. “All right I’ll call you later.” We kiss. My mouth is dry, smells, and tastes awful. I open the door. She kisses me again.

Conclusion
It’s Monday and I’m just as hung over as I was Sunday. I spent the day before enjoying the memory of Blondie climbing on top of me. Not knowing what to say and if is too early to contact her, I wait ‘til Tuesday to text her. I didn’t want to ask immediately to see her again. I thought I should be playful for a few texts. “Hey Blondie. I had a lot of fun with you on Saturday. I hope you didn’t feel as rough as I did after I left your friends place.” I’m sure you guys could probably pick that message apart, but it’s spilled milk now. It’s been 1 day, 4 hours, and 58 minutes with no response. It may be all over, but I have always had the mindset that it’s better to over-pursue as a last ditch effort than to just give up. The low chance of another needy text are higher than the chances she’ll hit me back if I wait too long. That’s what I want to ask you guys. How long do I wait? What do I say? She is probably in the top 5 girls that I remember messing around with. Also, let me know how I did. What can I improve? Thanks for reading guys. I anxiously await your reply.
~ Blaque_Nite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Ping her something like this; "Every time I close my eyes…I see you naked…just so ya know…I like seeing you naked with my eyes open even more;)"

Then leave it. Ball is in her court.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Lol. I'm not sure that is exactly my style. I usually try to be extremely direct and have a hard time walking the middle ground. They are usually one of the following...

"Drinks tomorrow at (insert bar here)?"

"I want to see you."

"I want you"

When it works it's great, but is this too forward? What are some better things I can say in this situation?

~ Blaque_Nite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:02 pm 
King Among Mortals

I'm tellin' you the shit works

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Lol. I'm not sure that is exactly my style. I usually try to be extremely direct and have a hard time walking the middle ground. They are usually one of the following...

"Drinks tomorrow at (insert bar here)?"

"I want to see you."

"I want you"

When it works it's great, but is this too forward? What are some better things I can say in this situation?

~ Blaque_Nite
Should have gone for the advice above, that was a pretty solid line...but primarily you should not have backed off that quick in the bed situation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
We get in and I put my hand into her underwear and feel she is super wet. “They are right there” she says, pulling my hand back out after a minute. I look at the clock. It’s 5am. Even with all my excitement, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I look back and hers are closed. She pulls me tight into the spooning position. I accept my fate. It has been a good night.

Chapter 6
It’s 8am. My eyes open. Wow she is even hotter than I remember the night before. I gather my things not to alarm the entire room. Half-dressed I go to her side of the bed and put my hand on her shoulder. She wakes up and pulls me back in. We kiss for a second. “I should go too.” says Blondie. She gets dressed and walks me to the door. “I can get you a cab also.” I said, but she said she needed to check in to see how Red is doing. “All right I’ll call you later.” We kiss. My mouth is dry, smells, and tastes awful. I open the door. She kisses me again.

Conclusion
It’s Monday and I’m just as hung over as I was Sunday. I spent the day before enjoying the memory of Blondie climbing on top of me. Not knowing what to say and if is too early to contact her, I wait ‘til Tuesday to text her. I didn’t want to ask immediately to see her again. I thought I should be playful for a few texts. “Hey Blondie. I had a lot of fun with you on Saturday. I hope you didn’t feel as rough as I did after I left your friends place.” I’m sure you guys could probably pick that message apart, but it’s spilled milk now. It’s been 1 day, 4 hours, and 58 minutes with no response. It may be all over, but I have always had the mindset that it’s better to over-pursue as a last ditch effort than to just give up. The low chance of another needy text are higher than the chances she’ll hit me back if I wait too long. That’s what I want to ask you guys. How long do I wait? What do I say? She is probably in the top 5 girls that I remember messing around with. Also, let me know how I did. What can I improve? Thanks for reading guys. I anxiously await your reply.
~ Blaque_Nite
You missed the escalation window bro! And you did so well with passing Blondie's shit test at the bar (when she said that she hated all guys including you, because of the guy that she was sleeping with that had a girlfriend), and averting the cock-blocking from Red (when she said that you were unsuitable for Blondie because you are a bad boy..which is BS btw). That was the hard part!

The easy part was when you had your hand in her underwear and felt her wet pussy..that was the moment to fuck her. At that moment..you could've pulled her into the bathroom, escalate and fuck her there..or grab some sheets or covers, put her on top of you, and cover you both with the sheets or covers to hide what you two might've been doing under it. You also could've teased her instead of her teasing you, by fingering the shit out of her pussy until she she is dying to have that dick in her.

Yeah..you missed the escalation window. I'm not bullshitting you. There is a such thing as an escalation window. Yes, she was giving you LMR, but the window for you to escalate her was still there. You could've plowed through her resistance trying the things that i mention in the 2nd paragraph. If you wait for the girl to give you permission to escalate her to sex..it may never happen. She wants you to take the lead.

As for the girl possibly flaking on you..try to get her back using my "Flakey Girl Text Game: The 3 Strikes & She's Out Method!" routines/flakey-girl-text-game-the-stri ... 99420.html

And let me know how it works out for you.

-G