Switch to full style
Share your in-field experiences: what worked and didn’t work, and what you learned. (THE INTERNET DOES NOT COUNT AS "IN-FIELD")
Post a reply

Re: Salsifter Journal

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 pm

23/12 -- Friday
==========
Woke up around 130pm, just been at home all day
Did a few approaches in the super market
Been pushing up my "age limit" and getting myself more comfortable; I did not however push the interaction far.

Spent a lot of time rading "the Game" and a few other things...

Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:38 pm

I read that you were stepping out of the game. I actually recommend stepping out for a bit if your other areas in life are lacking. Doesn't hurt and it seems like you got the hang of things so you can get back on the horse whenever you feel good and ready. No worries bro, just go with your gut and devote your time to what needs to be attended to. I'm rooting for ya!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Merry Christmas Mr Assertive ;)

Yeah it's been excessively draining me recently, I'd rather forgo a few extra opportunities, days, or weeks in the game then end up loathing myself.

Hope you get up to some wicked shit over your holidays

----------------------------

At the very least I'm going to stop reading about PUA, stories, articles; and just do it naturally. There's like ... an information overload. All that was definitely getting to me.

----------------------------

OTOH a 13 year old family friend kid recently wanted me to help him out and take him out to go meet girls. Haha what does that say about me :P Christmas Eve was not conducive to his goals

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:38 am

26/12, 27/12, 28/12
==============

Went out on 26th and the city was empty; I wish I had gone out during the day it would have been a gold mine!

Am going to go out today (28th) and see how I go, around 430 or 5pm. Was hoping to get out by 2pm but oh well.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:08 am

Went on a little road trip, been spending more time, hanging out with same girl from last month. I told her I'd be inclined to be seeing other girls.

Have been working on completely eliminating procrastination from my life and
Have been cutting weight and training very seriously

Here's a few approaches which haven't yet fruited but I thought were mention worthy

10/1, Tuesday
I was going out to pick up an item in a suburb. After that I got back to my car and went round to do a U-turn. There was a lady heading in my direction on the opposite side of the road. By the time I did the u turn she was on my original side in her. I honked at her, waved and crossed the road to introduce myself. I told her we would be going for coffee and she left me her business card which I have texted and she then provided her personal number. I'm keen to see this get to a date.

I went out Salsa dancing and noticed an older lady, probably about 10-15 on me. At one point she was passing by and I pointed her and beaconed. She called me reckless and at this point my game took a very interesting route. "Is that a statement about my dancing or my personality" "well it was about your dancing but I guess it would probably be the same for your personality" "yeah you had that look on your eyes" (Idk how that came out) and she was a little confused but kept talking.

Afterwards I asked her to dance again but she wanted to go outside. Perfect chance to isolate. She didn't say yes or no so I repeated something like "you didn't answer whether you want another dance or not" (forcing a yes or no) answer

I let her go and went to get my stuff to go home. Didn't even think to push that. I then decided to go to her and she had just came back inside. We sat at a table having a glass of water and talked. I grabbed her hand to caress. Neutral signs, no moving away but no reciprocal engagement. I cut it off after about 5 seconds. Turns out she is from another city, I asked her how long she is staying so we could go out for a drink. She said something like "you are too young" and I said "are you insulting me?" with a slight smile (probably too serious) and again once or twice I made statements that said "you didn't answer the question" ... once she told me i was too young I said "yes but I'm reckless, you like reckless right" and I swear I got a slight smirk out of it...

but in reality the nerve endings in my brain were a little detached and not quite clicking in the correct places to get a pull; after not having done any game seriously over the past 3 weeks, thought it was definitely interesting to see the way my game had spread its roots in many directions and I felt a "glimpse" of game to come, and I could feel myself improving throughout the day rapidly, like a giraffe learning to take its first steps.

11/1 Wednesday
I was at a store buying a bit of stationary/pens the other day. A cute blonde working there was making eye contact with me. I held it a few times for a second or two, but didn't say anything. I tried to see if I could get her alone for a moment but decided it would be better to pop by another day. Today I parked up next door and went in and she was alone so I talked to her for 2 minutes. I felt an "invitation" just by her body language, and it seemed as if she was relieved I had come back to talk to her. I only made the conversation very brief and asked her when she would be finished to go or a coffee. 430pm, but has to go home. She asked me to leave her my number and I did and said "I hope to hear from you" ... on 2nd thoughts now I feel I should've also grabbed her number at the time.

Unfortunately due to diminished energy levels from my cut recently I haven't been as productive so going out as often I cannot justify. I just slept from about 6-730pm now before writing this.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:49 am

thought I'd check in
12/11 Thursday
Did a PR on squats, was completely drained and lacked motivation the rest of the day so I just bummed in my room literally ALL day. Jesus christ. Had the weather been good I told myself I'd go outside but I wasn't even too productive at home

13/11 Friday
Catching up on tasks I should have done yesterday, will be seeing same girl
Post a reply