PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started studying PUA game a while back, today was my first application.
I had an old ex from a year back who's sweet, extroverted, and I had noticed started losing traces of innocence. When she walked up and hugged me, I barely acknowledged her and kept any endearment out of my tone. As I started walking her home, I decided to bring the topic right where I wanted it, but not until we were nearly to her house (To keep things short and sweet). The two of us hadn't been in touch much for a year, so I opened with "So there's something I've been wanting to express, but you have to promise not to lose respect for me", her response was sympathetic and open, "I haven't lost any for you since we met" she said.

I began to delve into sexual anecdotes and explain a dark, sadistic pleasure I felt from a girl's pain, making mention of my most pleasing experience from sex was fucking another ex until she began to tear in a agonizing mix of pain and pleasure. With this, she began to open up and eventually mentioned she was still a virgin, and saying that she liked the rough, aggressive nature I described.

After hinting at her pleasure from being dominated, she then said humbly "But, I'm still a virgin..." To that I said "well, you have my number" and gave her a wink. To that, she awkwardly laughed and drew away a bit, but I brought her back in when I started to hug her goodbye, but now, I had a different body language altogether.

I had my right arm around her, gripping the back of her neck, while the other pulled her in closer by the hip. In the blink of an eye I drew her lips against mine and felt my heart skip a beat in the sensation of having her there, in my arms, and my hand gripped like a vice around the back of her neck, establishing power.

After drawing away, she looked completely phased and spoke breathlessly "I've never had a kiss like that before... That close..." Then I turned on a heel and began walking away.

Tomorrow morning I'll visit, being just as icy, if not more. I plan on taking her virginity and tearing her apart from the inside in the process.

-HAREM