Post subject: Latina Oneitis
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Met on Tinder. Journalist from Argentina living here for last 9 years and working as a bilingual teacher.

Somewhat pretty face and curves but not terribly voluptuous as a thin lady. She is super trim whereas most of the other chics I have dated since I started doing pickup about a month back have a little extra weight. Maybe that and my Latina fetish is why I have a bit of oneitis now.

Last night was our second date at an classy piano bar. She had just run a marathon the day before and had taken painkiller and said she couldn't drink much. I sat close to her where I could kino.

I am into Latinas but the cultural barrier in her case as an immigrant was such that I didn't feel comfortable being too aggressive. We did fluff talk most of the time until we took a wrong turn into the religious, philosophical, political BS you're supposed to avoid. That may be where I went wrong, that and not keeping it focused on escalation, DHV, and inciting emotion.

I eventually grabbed her hand as I had on the first date. Gently massaged her hand and fingers for 5 or 10 minutes while leaning in. Eventually it felt awkward foing the same thing, so I touched her leg briefly at one point. No shit tests or push back, as that's not their culture, but she just never gave enough of the IOIs I recognize to make me feel like I could escalate further. Maybe another reason I was weak is that there were a lot of folks around us at this formal bar, and I had had a chic the prior week freak out over my attempt to make out in the bar in front of everyone even tho I easily closed her that night at her place. Instead of heavy kino I told her with strong confidence and charisma twice how stunning she was and flattered her asking how she was still on the market. Maybe an AFC move. You tell me. She seemed taken aback by my compliment in a good way, but again, culture barrier. (I speak Spanish pretty well and have been in 7 Latin American countries but never dated in this context.)

I actually f-closed 2 Caucasian chics from Tinder in the last week, kiss closed another the night before (also on a second date), and regularly # close one about every day or two online. I am not shy. I am usually pretty bold.

She said she had to get home, as she had to be at work at 7a across town and it was after 10:30p. I thanked her for making time to meet and she said it was the only opportunity she had this week (maybe honestly or maybe setting a boundary to avoid a third date). I told her I wanted to walk her to her apartment since we were in an urban area at night that I'm not familiar with and wanted to make sure she got their safely. Truth is I also wanted a chance to escalate. that was evidently a block away. We went to embrace and I wanted to kiss her but she had already turned her head so that I was only able to connect with her face for a peck, then she turned in and said goodbye.

I realize I have oneitis and need to get back to an abundance mentality. Should I text this chick for another date, wait a while, or move on? Did I bore her perhaps? Did I come off needy? Maybe I relapsed into AFCdome lol.

My first post ever as a PUA. Bring on the brutal feedback gentlemen.

Post subject: Re: Latina Oneitis
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Back off for at least 3 days. Maybe 5 if you can handle it.

Assume you've lost the girl and game other women in the meantime.

I think you've conveyed way too much interest early and the fact you felt awkward at times means she felt that too but even more strongly.

Follow up with a funny ping text. See if she replies.

Ask her to a salsa night and go with her as social proof. I'm impressed you speak spanish. She'll like that.

You're probably friendzoned but you can use her as a pivot woman to meet other latina women at salsa.

Good luck mate.

MOA.