PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Had a blast last night, I don't think two and a half hours has ever gone so fast. I got to the bar alone and opened a few sets. I was talking to this cute girl when my wingman showed up. Said hi to him, kept talking to the girl. After a while me and cute girl started making out. I suggested we go outside, she followed. I suggested we walk around the block, she followed. Earlier I had asked her what her favorite bar by her house is, she told me. I suggested we grab an Uber and go for a drink there. She liked me but she had to work. I was persistent but it wasn't happening. Got her number, set up a date for Saturday, in Williamsburg, close to her place. We'll see what happens.

Met up with my wingman again, we opened a bunch of sets. I ended up on the dance floor, a girl bumped into me and we started dancing. I started kissing her neck and ear. Then she spun around and we started making out. Craziest shit, we spent ten minutes together and never said a word. Just danced. I felt like a king, just having amazing fun, girls feeling that and being drawn in. I loved it! The girl ended up walking away which was no biggie. Although... I should be aware that having unending fun is great, but actually talking to the girl is necessary haha.

I opened a stunning woman on the street and she responded well. I was instantly in my head though, it was super funny.

Me: "Hey, hows your night going!?"

Her: "Great, how about yours?"

"Fucking amazing. I love Halloween, so many people being crazy."

"Yeah, it's pretty fun."

"So, hows your night..." Fuck me, I just asked her that. I walk away...

Funny shit. Next time I'll do better though. Hot girls are just girls. It's the same stuff, be outgoing, be confident, be present and having fun. A girl responds to this whether she's amazing or less than perfect.

Notes

*I'm fucking amazing, girls love me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Out with the whole crew last night. Unfortunately not enough sets to keep us busy. Having four guys on a weekend is awesome but on a Wednesday night it's maybe not the best. We went to my favorite club and found two more guys who I used to go out with a lot. They joined the group and it ended up being six of us, heading to a bar that didn't have enough sets for two. Still, a fun night, I enjoy hanging out with everyone.

I talked to an English woman for a few minutes and it was borderline. I sort of felt like I deserved her and sort of didn't. She was awfully cute, smart and a manager of her group of people. After 5 minutes she decided to leave me but she was hesitant. I could see that she wasn't sure whether to stay or go. It was a perfect reflection of my own thinking, me not being 100% sure about whether I deserved her. In retrospect, I would hold her for longer, quash objections about wanting to get back to the friends, take her to a corner where her coworkers couldn't see us and go for the makeout.

That was honestly the only memorable set of the night. Mostly just chatted with the guys. I texted the girl from last night but she didn't reply. I blame myself, I asked her,

Hey, how was work today?

The thing about this text is that it's fucking boring and makes me look like every other chode in existence. It does nothing to reinforce the idea that I'm the cool guy that she's been looking for. So I'm going to strike this text from the face of the planet and only do more interesting follow up texts.

In other news, still talking to the girl I made out with at the Halloween party and she says she's down to get a drink this weekend. We have a solid vibe and I think there's a good chance I can pull her. We'll see what happens.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I texted the girl from last night but she didn't reply. I blame myself, I asked her,

Hey, how was work today?

The thing about this text is that it's fucking boring and makes me look like every other chode in existence. It does nothing to reinforce the idea that I'm the cool guy that she's been looking for. So I'm going to strike this text from the face of the planet and only do more interesting follow up texts.
Hey man, Once again love your posts and enjoy reading about the growth you are experiencing.
One item I've been experimenting with is generic texts myself.

TBH, I'm starting to think generic texts are ok. They are kind of like those Nigerian Prince emails. Only people really interested will respond back. It's possible with a killer text she would have texted back, but it's better to work on a person already attracted to you then try to push someone into the attraction area only to flake later on. I have found if a girl is genuinely attracted to you, you can text her the recipe of cereal and she'll text you back.

I've been working on making pick up as effortless and natural as possible. I was working really hard and made lots of investments and trying too hard and decided to just let it flow and keep it as natural as possible, but also keeping a focus on the process of approach, leading, general frame of mind, etc and it's been working- I'm obviously nowhere near a pro or advanced as you are, but I've seen some growth.

I was also glad to hear that you are continuing to talk to the girl from Halloween, I think you would increase your pull exponentially if you move a little over to the camp of those doing day2's and day3's, but I understand NYC, where people are constantly traveling or not one spot for more than a couple of nights.

Looking forward to reading more posts. ttyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I texted the girl from last night but she didn't reply. I blame myself, I asked her,

Hey, how was work today?

Hey man, Once again love your posts and enjoy reading about the growth you are experiencing.
One item I've been experimenting with is generic texts myself.

TBH, I'm starting to think generic texts are ok. They are kind of like those Nigerian Prince emails. Only people really interested will respond back. It's possible with a killer text she would have texted back, but it's better to work on a person already attracted to you then try to push someone into the attraction area only to flake later on. I have found if a girl is genuinely attracted to you, you can text her the recipe of cereal and she'll text you back.

I've been working on making pick up as effortless and natural as possible. I was working really hard and made lots of investments and trying too hard and decided to just let it flow and keep it as natural as possible, but also keeping a focus on the process of approach, leading, general frame of mind, etc and it's been working- I'm obviously nowhere near a pro or advanced as you are, but I've seen some growth.

I was also glad to hear that you are continuing to talk to the girl from Halloween, I think you would increase your pull exponentially if you move a little over to the camp of those doing day2's and day3's, but I understand NYC, where people are constantly traveling or not one spot for more than a couple of nights.

Looking forward to reading more posts. ttyl
Hey man,

A few thoughts. I 90% agree with what you said about generic texts being OK. If the girl likes you then she will text back. That being said, there are a couple of abused, cliched texts that are just fucking stupid that I wish to totally get rid of. How was work? How's your day going? Etc. These are things that I would text my girlfriend, not a girl I want to hook up with. I think that I can be a little bit more creative.

In regards to the day 2or 3, for me it really comes down to motivation. To go on a date instead of go out and cold approach 20 chicks, that girl has to be cute! So that Halloween girl, I'm going to the bar with her tonight which is perfect. I either pull her, or I'm already at the bar and I just start hitting on all the other girls :D

I know exactly what you mean about investing a lot and trying too hard with pickup. I went through this stage about 6 months into my journey. I was obsessed with improvement, scared I'd never get better, and thought that if I didn't pull that week I was a total and utter failure. Ironically, the very fucking day I dropped all that and just decided to have fun is the day I pulled after a long dry spell. So like you said, try to make it more effortless. Go out to have fun, do the things that make the night the most enjoyable and productive, then let the chips fall where they may. That's so much better than stressing out and becoming obsessed with outcomes.

----

Friday night in New York, people everywhere. Get denied from a bar because I have a penis. Make accusations of sexism, vow to never return. Go to a different bar that turns out to be better anyways. Open, open, open. Wingman shows up but he's not in a good state. Refuses to approach, bitches out and goes home. Not cool you English tea drinker, you've got some work to do.

Alone, I open, open, open. Another wingman shows up. He's on fire, pulling every week, putting the rest of us to shame. We open, open, open. I see this cute little Asian girl and it's so obvious that her buying temperature is plus 100. She's too short to kiss without some awkwardness. I pick her up, bring her face to mine, we make out. That's a first, have to remember to do it again. I pull her outside. We makeout but it's cold. She's shivering. I hug her. Another girl joins the hug. Then her friend. Three of us hugging this tiny little girl.

At this point I'm owning. If I had logistics I would have thrown this Asian girl into the first taxi I saw and pulled her to mine. I would have had to deal with numerous objections but it would have been fine. Unfortunately, no logistics. We makeout one last time, I get her number then release her back into the wild.

More opening till I find Lea. Super cute, great hair, fun personality. Stay with her an hour. Pull her and her friend to another bar. Friend is not having fun, I'm praying that she'll leave me and Lea alone. This is a solid pull if only the friend leaves. Naturally, friend does not leave. Instead, insists Lea take her home. I say,

"Ok, well let's grab an Uber, take her home then check out a bar on the Upper East Side."

Lea says no, says she's staying that night with her friend who is new to the city. She asks me for my number, says she'd like to hang out again. I give it to her, we have a goodbye-makeout then off she goes. I open a few more sets, few more girls on the sidewalk, nothing special. Go home and get 4 hours of sleep before work.

The Breakdown

*I'm happy with how I handled the night. With Lea, my most promising set, I'm honestly not sure what I would change. Without a wingman to handle the friend I'm in a tight spot. As much as I'd love to, I can't just tell the friend to go home. I was really counting on her just getting bored and leaving, but that didn't happen. Anyone have ideas about what to do here?

*Last night, for a few minutes, was perhaps the most in state I've ever been. It felt like cocaine without the cocaine. I was standing in the center of an aggressively loud bar, walled in by people, feeling beautifully relaxed and natural. It was really spectacular, it even lead to some girls opening me. Something that hasn't happened to me in months. While this state is great, I'm coming to depend on it less and less. Regardless of how I feel I can hammer out my approaches and make shit happen.

*My outings are taking on a new level. I'm routinely making out with two women a night and it seems obvious that soon I'll make out with three, something I've never done before. Pickup is glorious, there's nothing else to say.

*As fucking solid as my set with Lea was, and even though she said she'd really like to see me and asked me for my number, I know that there's a not-so-low chance I'll never see her again. It boggles my mind. What the hell are these girls looking for? Does she really meet a guy as cool as me, who she has so much in common with, every weekend? Does hypergamy really just not give a shit, it's the best or nothing? Game is sort of ruthless. I'm willing to accept that though, I'm learning what the reality actually is and figuring out how to win. That being said, I'd be really cool to hook up with Lea.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Last night was annoying. I met up with this girl that I knew from my friend's Halloween party. We made out at the party but last night she wouldn't even kiss me. We danced, talked and it was sort of fun. Mostly though I was pissed. Every time I took action to make shit happen she would back off and take this fucking moral high ground. Like I'm not that type of girl, sex is dirty, aren't you ashamed of yourself for indulging in that kind of thinking?

So fucking frustrating. None the less, I took it as a challenge. How much can I make happen, how well I can maintain my awesomeness even in the face of so much bullshit? I asked her to bounce to another bar with me. She refused. Change plans, let's go get pizza. She agrees. By the time we're done eating her overprotective friends have called her four times. What a fucking turnoff, I love independent people who do what they want. I seed the pull by asking to see her goldfish. I get her walking to the subway with me. I get her down into the station. She refuses to go any further. I say,

"Come on. We just need to practice swiping our cards. Let's go."

But that's the furthest she goes. Still refuses to kiss me. I say,

"Are you sure, this is your last chance."

She looks at me funny. I say OK, walk away, the night is over. She texts me later, ignored. Done. The whole experience was fucking annoying. I feel like I wasted a Saturday night.

Notes

*Didn't totally waste the night. I practiced leading and got a girl to follow me who was giving me nothing but shit. That shows that girls words and actions are often very different. Well, we all know that. It reaffirms it.

*I'm keen on figuring out how the fuck I can avoid ever being in this situation again. It's a bit tricky right, because sometimes a girl can be cold and giving you shit in the beginning but over time you warm her up and end up pulling. Or, maybe she never warms up and the whole experience is bullshit. I hope that this "date" taught me some of the signs of it's never going to happen.

*This whole week I was really good about leading and getting girls out of the bar. Tuesday I got a girl out on the sidewalk and pushed hard for the close, Friday I bounced a girl to a new bar and probably would have pulled if the friend had left, last night I got an annoying and reluctant girl to the subway station.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Found one set tonight. Talked to her for ten minutes, left. Walked all over LES but couldn't find anything else. I'm really not going to miss NYC in the winter. Nightlife diminishes to almost nothing during the weeknights.

I have a theory about what it takes to get good, more time spent talking to girls. As long as you have a basic grasp of the direction you're heading in and have a decent understanding of the fundamentals of pickup, I think that time spent talking to girls determines 80% of how successful you are.

Perhaps, and I'm less certain of this theory than the other one, the remaining 20% of your success depends on your existing beliefs. For example, before I got into pickup I spent six years telling myself that I'm bad with girls. That was my reality. To become better I've had to overwrite it with something better, I'm awesome and girls love me. This has probably made my pickup journey somewhat longer. An average guy who has average beliefs, I'm cool, some girls like me, I'm a good prospect, may make faster progress because he doesn't have to unwind years of shitty beliefs. This is just a thought though, I'm not convinced I have it right.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've been on a streak of awesome for a month or two and I keep waiting to have a shitty night. Thought it would be last night but it didn't turn out like that. Instead, I ended up having a blast, making out with two different girls and feeling like a king. Was out with the whole entourage. We tore up Meatpacking, approached everything in sight and made a solid run of it.

Notes

*The first girl I made out with was pretty uninspiring but she was really into me. I was down to pull her and took steps to make that happen. Unfortunately she was with a friend who was staying at her apartment and they also had to drop another guy off at the train station. I tried to bounce them to another club, my girl was down but the friend vetoed. By this point I was in it for 30 minutes and decided to try other things. Got this girl's number, walked 15 feet away, bumped into a cute blonde girl and we started making out within twenty seconds. Fastest I've ever gone from makeout to makeout in my life. That was pretty cool. This second girl was just leaving with all her friends. In retrospect I should have made myself part of the group and gone with.

*Pickup is about 1,000% easier than it used to be. I feel good when I go out, I have fun, approaching is easy. My mental state is on fucking point 95% of the time. I think that if I had good logistics and was going out 6 nights a week I could be pulling once a week at this point.

*Having a plan for how you pull is fucking crucial. I love how my one buddy does it. He has a bar right by his house, invites the girl to hop in a taxi and go get a drink with him there. They pull up in front of the bar, he says he just has to use the bathroom real quick and pulls the girl to his place. The rest is easy. It's so fucking simple, so beautiful. For me I have no logistics so I'm asking girls what their favorite bar is by their house, remembering that name and then later in the interaction I suggest we go grab a drink there. Hasn't worked yet but I have faith.

*I suspect that a big part of sleeping with more attractive women is going to be stepping up hard. Doing really solid approaches that will set me apart from 97% of other guys who are bugging out when they approach a hottie. That being said, I'm still not fully onboard with pulling super attractive women. I have some weird mental blocks in my head. I see a hot woman and it's like my brain shuts down. It's really annoying but I'm putting faith in the process, trusting that I will overcome this in time.

*That girl from Saturday texted me last night (see the text here). Fairly suggestive text and I ignored the hell out of it. When I left her that night she was giving me all sorts of shit. After a while I got fed up with it and said,

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me, this is your last chance.."

She was taken aback because she was the one denying me. She said no. I said goodbye and I have no intention of ever seeing her again, slutty text or not.

*Last night on the way home I caught a handful of girls making extended eye contact with me. I don't know how the fuck girls are able to tell so quickly when you're really in the zone or not. On a regular day I still feel good and have good posture but they're not fooled. It's only after a night of carnage that I get eye fucked.

*Saw John Mayer last night. Tremendous haircut, that man has.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quick report from a few nights ago. We went out on a Wednesday, me and two of the guys. Second set I came in and I made out with my girl. Fifteen minutes later I pulled her out of the rooftop lounge, moved her to another bar down the street. That was closed so I suggested we grab some beers and head back to her place. She was uneasy about it and said she wanted to go back to the first place. So we did, made out a bit more, I got her number then bounced. This was a good interaction because I learned something important.

I pushed too hard to get her to leave the lounge with me. She kept saying we should just have a drink there, with my friends and her friends around and a nice SPAM. Eventually she agreed to leave with me because I'm awesome but it wasn't the best move. As soon as we got out of the club that nice vibe we had died, it got super logical and cold. I hadn't built enough comfort yet. I should have taken into account that her friends were also her roommates, it would have been easy to grab a drink with them, walk her her home, ask to use the bathroom, ask to see her bedroom and bam, closed.

I didn't really think all that through so well, I was so focused on getting her to another bar that I didn't see the big picture. Good lesson to learn.

One other thing, I notice that I often push girls away from me. That is, I'll close space in order to go for the makeout and girls will subtly back away and sometimes after ten minutes we end up nine feet away from where we started! This is a doozy for me. On one hand I'm doing the right thing with closing space and getting near to her. My increased numbers of makeouts show that I'm on the right track. On the other hand, it's weird when I feel girls slowly backing away. And so I've obviously experimented with not closing space or even with leaning slightly back and trying to draw her in to me. But when I do that the space doesn't get closed and it doesn't get sexual. So this is a thing for me, trying to figure out this interesting aspect of game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

First night out in ten days or so, I was back home for Turkey Day. Hit up the Tuesday spot it was good. On the surface it would appear that I did poorly and the night was write off. Far from it. What actually happened is that I was getting some harsh rejections, guys were pushing me away, guys were getting in my face, girls were telling me they didn't want me there, etc. I felt sad and I wanted to leave, but I didn't. I pushed through that shit and forced myself to not only do more approaches but to do the most difficult ones conceivable. For doing so I consider the night a massive success.

Last set of the night ended up being an awfully cute girl. I repeatedly tried kissing her but she would never reciprocate. I think my eye contact was off and my approach in leaning in for the kiss was weak sauce. Next time I would hold eye contact better and go in with more confidence.

I saw one girl at the bar who was cuter than all the others by a long shot. I told my wingman that I absolutely had to approach her and I did. It was a great approach and she responded very well. Instantly faced me and started playing with her necklace. But there was a chink in my game, I faltered, I got 2% into my head and she instantly could tell. It was over. Her friend took her away. Interestingly, when I first approached I was so confident that her friend asked me if I knew her. I've noticed this happen a few other times when I do a great approach on an especially hot girl. I suspect that 95% of the time when a hot girl gets approached it's super fucking weak and obvious, so when a guy does a confident approach it's odd and the friend assumes we know each other already.

At this moment I feel angry. I want to get back out there, figure out what's wrong and fix it. I'm also acutely aware of how much more challenging cold approach is. Compared to something like meeting a girl in a hostel or a college class. Those environments are much more forgiving. Cold approach is brutal.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Went out, pushed myself, did things I was nervous to do, all the usual. Still getting back into it though, haven't completely gotten back my awesome vibe. I talked to a model, she said two words to me. I talked to a very attractive woman last night. She saw a chink in me and the set was over within a minute.

Even all the other girls, I'm not getting laid right now and it sucks. It's true I have zero logistics but I've gotten laid before with zero logistics. If I had to say I'm fucking up one thing, it's tactical planning. Figuring out a way to move the set from the bar to the bedroom. Going for the pull, getting her out of the bar and into the taxi. It's like I lack the belief right now to do that.

This is the first point since the time I started, 18 months ago, that I would seriously consider paying for a bootcamp. It's the first time where I really feel like I'm lost in the woods. Approaching, hooking sets, going for the makeout, keeping the conversation going, etc. All of the fundamentals of pickup are not currently my sticking point. It's transitioning from the bar to the bedroom that is holding me up. It's very frustrating to not see it happening. I have two weeks left in New York, I really want to pull.

Notes

*I talked in an earlier field report about how I sometimes close space with a girl and end up pushing her away. I'm 99% sure this is not good, but I also know that in order to makeout and get physical I do have to breach the barrier at some point. How to do it more effectively though? I'm thinking I need to get into a space where I'm leaning back and drawing her in. Create a vacuum for her to fill.

*My eye contact with the most attractive ladies is not fantastic right now. I think it's perhaps why I missed making out with two cute girls the last two nights. I have to fix this.

*I'm wondering if the reason I'm not pulling is a subtle belief that's sabotaging me. When I moved to my current apartment I said to myself, well, no logistics. Guess you won't be pulling now. I haven't ever really thought about that again but I wonder if it's turned into a self-fulfilling prophecy? I have to believe I can pull otherwise it will never happen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Last night I told my boss that I'm leaving New York and moving to Thailand. He didn't seem to care much, as expected. He said I could keep doing some freelance work online. That's great for me, means I'll be able to live off of that and keep my savings. After work was over I celebrated by drinking a bunch of beer and bullshitting with my wingman for 45 minutes at WeWork.

He was feeling sick so he left and I hopped the train back home. I had every intention of leaving Manhattan but fate intervened. We pulled into the station right by all the bars in LES and I couldn't help it. I got off, went out and talked to maybe ten girls. I don't think I accomplished much, I was fairly beer-laden.

Right now I'm in a weird spot. My living situation isn't the best, I'm leaving New York in two weeks so I don't feel fully committed. I'm not on an upwards spiral as they say. But I'm strangely OK with it. I know the work necessary to change and I know that I'm capable of it. I look forward to the future and I look forward to never again repeating the myriad of mistakes I've made in the last 18 months. It's been fucking awesome and I've grown about 700%, but I also have done a lot of things that need never be repeated.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Damn, last night was new level. I think it's the craziest I've ever been in a club. I was approaching everything, dancing, jumping around, had a bunch of girls staring at me, it was a blast. I brought a tanker's worth of energy to the club. But even in the moment I knew it wasn't effective in terms of pulling a girl. While everything blew open and I talked to 10 or 20 women in a short span of time, most of them probably thought two things.

1. This guy is drunk as fuck and/or on drugs (in fact I was dead sober).
2. This guy is too much for me to handle, I don't even know what to say to him.

So what ended up happening is I approached all of the best sets early in the night with that tornado energy then when I started reapproaching later on, I found a lot of them dismissed me or the friends pulled the girl away. Probably most of them thinking, ewww, you don't want to talk to that super drunk dude.

I did make out with a girl but I hardly even count that as anything. That's just what I expect at this point, it's a normal night. You're best night now is your average night in six months, this dictum seems to ring very true.

Notes

*I started off the night strong by approaching a tall beautiful woman on the street. She was Swiss and it turned into a very good conversation. I think that at the end I could have kissed her. Didn't go for it, perhaps due to fear or lack of belief. But next time I absolutely will. All I can think is about is how I failed to do the right thing, I wouldn't have cared if she reciprocated or not.

*I'm proud that last night I deliberately approached all the cutest girls and stuck in set for as long as they would have me. I can feel myself acting rather strange and incongruent whens he's especially beautiful and I have to overcome this. I will say though, I see progress from even just a few months ago. I'm having longer interactions with the cute ones and things are generally going better. I don't think it's long before I makeout for the first time with a girl where I truly feel like, holy shit, I can't believe that just happened.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Did some pretty baller stuff last night. I was out in LES solo. Approached a few girls, didn't really see much so I left the bar to hit the sidewalk. Saw a girl pulling the classic I'm waiting for an Uber stance. Walk up to her, can see that it's on, makeout within a minute. Ask her about her night, what she's doing now. She says whatever but the way she phrases her words and the way she looks at me, I know that she wants me to stay with her.

So her Uber pulls up, I open the door for her, she gets in and I get in after her. We have not spoken a word about this, I just did it. Inside, see that she's understandably a bit nervous so I tell a story. She relaxes, we have a fun ride, get to Greenpoint where she lives. She says I can come upstairs. Unfortunately, as we're sneaking in there, smack in the middle of the living room is her roommate with a guy. Being cool, the cool says,

"I don't think she I know you. My name's John."

Stands up and shakes my hand. The girls are fucking dying from laughter at the absurdity of this situation. My girl is embarrassed, takes us outside and I never convince her that going back to her bedroom is the best life course. She says to take her number, says we should meet up this weekend when her roommate isn't around. We makeout and I leave.

Notes

*I was able to do all this because she wasn't that cute. I gave zero fucks and felt fully entitled to act in any way I saw fit. If I could just carry this level of indifference and ballsy behavior to all girls I think that I would do very well for myself. This is a really interesting idea because I don't think entitlement is as set as we think. I think the bigger issue for me is that I don't really feel like a boss in NYC right now. I'm not spending money because I'm saving, I live in a shitty part of town and I'm working a job that less rewarding than washing dishes. Why the fuck should I feel entitled to the hottest women? On the other hand, some guys have it way worse and bang all sorts of girls. This whole thing is a bit of a mindfuck and something that I think about daily.

*Currently, my biggest sticking point: I need to close harder. That's it. Staying in set and pushing to get the girl back to my place, asking multiple times, trying in multiple ways and not giving up. At this point this is more important than my eye contact, making out, dealing with friends, approaching, staying in set, fucking whatever else. I've got all of that handled to a good level, failing to be a hard closer is my number one sticking point right now. Which leads me to..

*My natural buddy who sleeps with an ungodly number of girls. He has massive holes in his game, he admits that he's prone to running out of things to say and other seemingly beginner issues. But he succeeds because he does three things extremely well. He approaches everything, he gets physical almost immediately and he closes like a motherfucker. His game is to walk up to a girl, say whatever, go for the makeout then invite her to the after party at his place. It's unreal how many women he sleeps with and when I compare my game to his, the biggest difference I see is that he's always fucking closing, and I'm not.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was skeptical about going out last night but decided to do it anyways. 90% of the night I was solo. Still managed to open a bunch of sets. I didn't have it though. Few conversations lasted long. Two highlights. I was talking to a girl and her guy friend came in. I watched them talk for a minute or two, then I said to her,

"So you guys are friends from high school huh."

She took a step back and gave me the creep face, how the fuck do you know that, are you stalking me? I had to think about it myself, how I knew. Just something about the vibe, how they were interacting. It was some Jedi shit and as soon as I broke down why I made that assumption she stopped thinking I was a stalker and started playing with her hair and giving me puppy eyes.

Later, end of the night, heading home. In a fairly unhelpful mood I see a stunner across the street. Six feet tall, divine face and that silky translucent hair that beautiful girls have. Normally I would not even consider this, given my mood. But fuck it, I walk across the street and talk to her. It lasts twenty seconds before she runs off. I leave feeling slightly better about the night.

Notes

*That set with the girl and her high school buddy, I handled it awkwardly at the end. I wanted to approach another girl. Instead of saying,

"It's been great talking to you guys, enjoy your evening!"

I did this fucking weird sauce, kind of slink away with odd body language. Totally bullshit. Next time I just say goodbye instead of slinking off like a criminal.

*I had been talking to a girl for a while, she liked me but her friends were being bitches. They pulled her away and left me high and dry. Later on I saw her standing by herself and reapproached. We started talking, she was giving me all the signs for the makeout but I never did it because I was too cognizant of the friends standing five feet away, staring at us. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe that if I tried to kiss her the friends would freak out or something, and so I didn't go for it. Next time, forget the friends, I go for the kiss. They can react however the fuck they want to, I'll deal with it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Mental flagellation for my actions last night. Pregame with the guys but I decided to stay sober. They had whiskey. Went to the club around midnight. Not much happening, checked upstairs and I saw two cute girls sitting on a couch. Sat down on the arm of the couch and started talking to mine. Realize two things,

She's tall, blonde and skinny as a fence post. Perfect, my ideal woman.
This interaction has potential.

We talk for a while with me sitting on the arm rest, then I tell her to scoot over and I sit down on the couch. My wingman had sat down next to his girl a while ago. We talk some more and I'd like to go in for the kiss but I'm not sure how. We're sitting next to each other and leaning in for it feels awkward. So I don't do it. The club starts to clear out, I suggest we hit the afterparty in my buddy's living room. Surprisingly they're down. We get there, have a drink, I finally work up the courage to kiss her, she rejects it, I'm incredibly pissed I didn't have the boldness to kiss her earlier when the window was open. I go home banging my head against the wall.

Notes

*The key piece I was missing last night was getting her to stand up to go for the makeout. Right before we left I had her stand up and we came close and I chickened out on kissing her, but the option was there. So next time when we're both sitting down but I sense it's time to makeout, I can wait till a high moment, pull her up and kiss her while standing. That's the solution I was looking for last night.

*I think that beating myself over this is very helpful. What I'm trying to achieve is the courage, for lack of a better word, to do the right thing next time. The pain of rejection is nothing compared to the pain of regret. My game needs to be on point, no matter how cute she is.

*The thing I can congratulate myself on last night was closing the deal. Asking the girls to come to the afterparty and making that happen.

*Game has infinite possibilities. There are so many ways to achieve the end goal. As I get better and see the subtle variations I'm blown away by how much their is to learn. At the core of everything though I see one thing: emotional control. That is, your reality is strong and you maintain a steady good state no matter what's happening around you. Without this the potential is limited.