PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

report requested after in depth discussion on the chat.

Just to give a little background, first dates.. nothing new to me of course but the girl was the new thing...
i tend to stick to girls my age so 20ish usually students, essentially nothing to challenging basically. this girl was a few years older than me, smoking hot body, played hard to get, bit pf a party girl, gets her pick of men... you get the picture.

so you can see my concerns hence why there was alot of discussion (thanks to everyone involved)
anyhow we met up in a car park as she insisted she drove to my end of the woods, standard kiss on the cheek, walked to the chosen bar and got the disscussion flowing.. it was raining like fuck and windy too so i was quite glad to get into the bar.

after i ordered drinks i led her to some leather sofas, she went to sit opisite me so i told her not to worry that it "wasnt a job interview" and she could come sit next to me to which she giggled and did (thankfully).
touching start as friendly on the shoulder etyc nothing out of ordinary but wasnt getting much response. so i asked her a question about where she live and she responded by showing my something on her phone and as she did i held her hand like we were both holding the phone together which seemed to work quite well. i tended to cut my sentances short aswell and just looked at her for a few secs (did this like twice) i think this worked as she sort of smiled looked down kinda thing.

anyway we talked lots and it went rather smooth, did wanna take her more than 1 place but the weather was just aweful so it wasnt worth it.

walked her back to her car, i could see people parking up next to her car so we stoped a little short and i used my umbrella to make things abit more private.. she suggested we meet again next week and so i was pretty confident to end the night with a kiss which i did (she even pulled me back in to kiss her again)

overall a good first date considering her caliber :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sounds like it went alright and she was into you mate.

Lets hope this turns into a lay within the next week or two.

Lots of positives in this report so far.

Well done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good report.

I like the business interview line. Clever!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good report. Sounds like things are aligning well for a second meeting :)

You may get replies telling you "duuuuuude should've gone for the f-close that night". Don't listen to them. You did a good job. Just keep progressing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
report requested after in depth discussion on the chat.

Just to give a little background, first dates.. nothing new to me of course but the girl was the new thing...
i tend to stick to girls my age so 20ish usually students, essentially nothing to challenging basically. this girl was a few years older than me, smoking hot body, played hard to get, bit pf a party girl, gets her pick of men... you get the picture.

so you can see my concerns hence why there was alot of discussion (thanks to everyone involved)
anyhow we met up in a car park as she insisted she drove to my end of the woods, standard kiss on the cheek, walked to the chosen bar and got the disscussion flowing.. it was raining like fuck and windy too so i was quite glad to get into the bar.

after i ordered drinks i led her to some leather sofas, she went to sit opisite me so i told her not to worry that it "wasnt a job interview" and she could come sit next to me to which she giggled and did (thankfully).
touching start as friendly on the shoulder etyc nothing out of ordinary but wasnt getting much response. so i asked her a question about where she live and she responded by showing my something on her phone and as she did i held her hand like we were both holding the phone together which seemed to work quite well. i tended to cut my sentances short aswell and just looked at her for a few secs (did this like twice) i think this worked as she sort of smiled looked down kinda thing.

anyway we talked lots and it went rather smooth, did wanna take her more than 1 place but the weather was just aweful so it wasnt worth it.

walked her back to her car, i could see people parking up next to her car so we stoped a little short and i used my umbrella to make things abit more private.. she suggested we meet again next week and so i was pretty confident to end the night with a kiss which i did (she even pulled me back in to kiss her again)

overall a good first date considering her caliber :)
Good job. The "job interview" comment sounds like it really set the right frame.

Here's where a lot of guys fuck up....OVERTEXTING and not pursuing other options.

You should absolutely keep texting her...BUT do it wisely/sparingly. Leave her wanting a bit more. It's important to have a good balance.

And don't forget to keep other options open. It stops you from becoming overly needy and helps put YOU in a better frame.