PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

--------
[Advice wanted] Hot HB10 - approached, kissed, sex - BUT...
--------

I'd like to hear some advice from you guys on a Situation I'm in:
Everything went well

--------
The smoking Hot HB10 Blondie
In short: Approached, Kino, Kissed, Made out, Sex
--------

I met this girl on a spiritual retreat. Blonde, extremely cute and sexy, clever. Clearly an HB10. So I did my thing, was in a light and playful mood (also with the other girls around) and made sure that I also showed Interest.

Approaching was relatively easy and I immideately went into Kino, Kino, Kino + a little Teasing.

While we were playing a card game with a group of others she sat next to me and I made sure to add a little tension by turning up the heat a little. E.g. stroking her upper thighs and occasionaly moved my hands closer to her butt. All this had a little "forbidden/secret" touch to it, since we where not alone.

At some point she asked me where I was sleeping. (Sidenote: We all slept in the same room with sleeping bags)
I replied: "Same place you sleep."

To make a long story short:
That night we made out in a room full of other people. I could feel a fantastic connection with her and just enjoyed the moment. She came three times. After the third time she said "Damn, I want to sleep with you so bad." That wasn't possible in the crowded room, because it would have been way too loud. So we grabbed the blankets, snuck away and had crazy sex in the dinner-room. And boy was she hot... hew...

--------
The Problem:
In short: She played me. At least a bit. I noticed her game too late
--------

Next day (last day of the retreat) we talked and at some point I became genuinely interested in that girl. She went to the same countries I had been visiting, she did martial arts which I do as well, shes interested in all that spiritual stuff which I'm too...

After the retreat she got in touch via SPAM, which I thought was a very good sign.
Unfortunately she lived 500km away from my place. That sucked. However over the next two weeks I kept thinking about her (developed oneitis maybe?). We still wrote but more often than not I found myself waiting for replies, that sometimes wouldn't come at all.

Anyway, a few weeks later, I needed (and wanted) to visit her city for four days.
I was happy about that and wrote her.
She was happy and asked what my plans where.
I told her that I wanted to see her.
She said yes.

After that I slowly began to see a pattern emerge:
She would always drop hints that she wanted to see me ("Where are you?", "What are you doing tomorrow?") but then not reply or not show up. In the end we didn't meet. At least to her last message ("Sorry, cant make it. But when are you leaving tomorrow?") I did reply with some dignity intact ("Early. Let's just leave it. This doesn't feel right for me at the moment.").

All that got me thinking:
In hinsight she told me exactely what I wanted to hear on the retreat and the weekend, so that I would chase her. The Travels, the Martial Arts thing, the Text-Messages. So I guess I lost to her game. But to be fair, she played a good game.

--------
The Question:
In short: Can I recover? How would you approach/solve this?
--------

Can I recover?
How would you do it?
Any advice?

Important note:
Yes, she's crazy hot and I want to fuck her a thousand times more, but I'm prepared to just walk away. It's fine.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am not the best relationship analyst yet and I think the problem was she thought you were just looking for sex, nothing wrong with it, nothing that she wouldn't normally enjoy. Except that she's already had you and she can have sex anytime she wants with any guy she wants. She has both the skills and the qualities to make that happen. I am guessing your a good looking player. Your probably a 9 or an 8. At the retreat you were a 10 like her, now in the city your back to your 9 or 8. So it's very likely her flakiness was real and intentional. However you did meet her in a fairly controlled environment. She could just be a flake. Were these proper dates that you set up or just hang outs? She can hang out with any number of guys.

Given the distance I would put her on the back burner and wait for another opportunity to take her on a proper date. It's time to start building from square one again and get her excited to meet you with good texting game. The texting game is probably how you lost her. You probably said it was okay that she flaked and then there was no emotional downside to flaking again. Also it's always a good idea to work on your inner game so that when she does meet you, you will be on point as a 10.

Anyway that's my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

To her your little 'fling' was like an X-Treme motocross champion riding a moped. Sure it was fun, but you just don't want to tell anyone about it. Just put the notch on your gun belt, and roll on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Were these proper dates that you set up or just hang outs? She can hang out with any number of guys.
Thanks for your thoughts. I went over our texts again and think you're right: I lost her there.

I didn't set up any proper dates, just hanging out. I think I'm okay with that to keep that stage light and fun.

There was however indeed no emotional downside to her flaking. That also showed in the texting. Pretty basic mistakes actually. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Sounds good. I'll move on for now and just be prepared in case I'll meet her again.

It feels surprisingly good to be able to walk from such a woman. A year ago I would have spend nights and nights thinking of strategies and moves to get back into her panties.