PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sitting on my red leather couch just after finishing my daily meditation from the phone app "Head Space", completely quiet other than the fan on 'High', the white noise in my left ear from my ex-gf picking at my face, plucking my eyebrows, cleaning my ears, grooming me like she always does when she is bored, and the sound of airplanes flying overhead from the local airport... Only two thoughts occupy my head, less so now that I meditated however still there.

1) She is finally leaving...

2) I am hurting because the house is already more so empty because she just packed the first load of her crap and is driving it to the new space she will occupy... and this girl that is leaving is the same girl that I once felt lucky to have even gotten to talk to me, and it is the same girl that has lived with me for the past 2 years... and the same girl that nursed me back to health when I was ill, and when I was dealing with the aftermath of being in a motorcycle crash... the long nights of bandaging me, the large bills that she paid for me, and the endless nights of me waking up in pain.

This is love.
and this is also the girl that I broke up with two months ago and told her that it will not work out.
and although we have not "been together" since then... the long movie nights, the coming home to dinner being made, the incredible sex, and the fun nights spent out at the bars have continued... and so mentally we have been together...

... and now I sit here.

Part of me... the ego part of me ...wants to tell you how cool she was, how she was a HB9 when she put on her make up and got ready to go out, how I am a Mpua for getting her. But the truth is... I look back at myself at the time of getting her, and I was destined for great things, I was not meant to spend 2 years with one girl, but I did. The man that I am now, after finishing up a 2 year LTR even though I made her accept that we were OPEN and although I did lay other girls... I have lost so much of this community that I had. I feel fresh, I feel like a baby just viewing this content for the first time. I was too comfortable and while proud of myself for ending it, I should have done so sooner.

That being said, it was great reference experience and I will have to remember it going forward. I am confident that it will be the last girl I invite to live with me for a very long time if not forever.

So I am now picturing my new life.
I am even starting at imagining how much cleaner my house will be now that she doesn't live with me. No more bathroom towels stained with eyeliner or other make up that she would carelessly rub off on them, how I still find pieces of red hair everywhere along the floor and in every little spot that I may look as a result of her dyed hair and extensions. No more cigarette smell on the patio and half smoked fags laying on the table and blowing around the ground, no more bobby pins and hair ties littering the bathroom kitchen and living room. No more dishes piling up in the sink resembling the leaning tower of Piza, no more stained sheets and blankets from the late nights of her coming home and going to bed with her makeup still applied. No more half eaten bowls n plates of food sitting in the living room on the coffee table or the dining table, no more gas station thirst busters occupying the counter top everyday without being thrown away.

I am imagining how much more relaxed and rich I will be now that she doesn't live with me. No more coming home to a screaming gf that is pissed at the cat for meowing or stealing her food, no more yelling regardless of what she asks me to do or tells me about. No more listening to stripper drama from work. No more sideways looks when I talk about or listen to Game Material. No more angry glares when my text notification goes off because she thinks its another girl texting me. No more eating out every night regardless of whether we have enough money or not. No more wondering if she will pay rent this month. No more promises of threesomes with friends and then watching her glare at her friends once they start hitting on me. No more coming home with surprise tattoos on her hands, face or anywhere else that is not attractive. No more sharing my space with a girl that has 200 pairs of heals and shoes and bags and bags of makeup and extensions and props for photo shoots. No more stress.

The man that i see myself becoming is; a thinner, more athletic, muscular guy. I see myself sculpting my body to look how I want it to look since I will only be living by myself, and I will not have a gf that doesn't want to go to the gym, doesn't want to go swimming, doesn't want to go running, doesn't want to go hiking.

I see myself having a clearer mind and remaining to meditate like I recently starting doing. I see myself being clearer minded because I don't feel any guilt about sleeping with another girl even if we were 'OPEN'. I see myself pushing myself outside of my comfort zone on a continual basis. I see myself not succumbing to the bullshit that women and especially strippers give out. While there are lots of negatives that I can say about her, there are many positives and I know that what she has taught me will only help with future relationships. It is called Reference Experience, and it is a very real thing.

I wonder what the Game has yet bring me. We shall see.

-Bravo

Expect Nothing, Experience Everything

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good luck to you. I wonder would you do it the same way if you had an opportunity? Would you take her more seriously? What are your PUA goals?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good question.

I find that we many times fall into comfort and most men fall, in love with comfort, over the girl. It makes you ask yourself what are my goals in game? What do I want out of it since this very well could be my goal. FInding a bomb ass girlfriend and being happy in life, hoping that it lasts.

My goals in game are very similar to what Style recently stated 'Grimble and TwoTimers' goals were, in the section of the book that I am currently, which is "Novelty, they just want to constantly have new girls coming into and out of their lives."

The trick is how do I balance that while I am balancing a professional career that does not allow me to stay up past 2 any nights and be out until 5am on nights that I close. Still figuring that out for sure.

To answer your question, I honestly cannot say.
Many times, what I was doing was intentional and planned, many times I had no idea what the cat I was doing but going with the flow of things, or with the flow of the night. Many areas of the relationship were taken serious, however I find that when I am not 100% aerodynamic, I am not happy. What that means to me is, since I care about my lifestyle and career above all else, if a girl is inhibiting my performance to make money, to set goals and have unreasonable drive to achieve those goals, than it is not worth staying with for me. I would like a girl that kicks my ass and pushes me to do better, not one that just wants to have it be "us" all the time and sit around and eat and watch Netflix. That is comfort, and also the end of progression.

:D :D :lol: :D :D

:arrow: Now onto a question that has been plaguing my mind lately and Im sure I am not the first.
Has anyone that reads this, have had the thought about vasectomies, to cut out the risk of accidentally having a kid in game, no matter how cautious you are with condomns? Serious Question...

Expect Nothing, Experience Everything

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Serious answer to a serious question. It is a good idea to have a vusectomy only if you can reverse it if one day you plan on having kids. But dont ask a bunch of guys what they think on this. Ask a doctor about the risks, and about the consequences.

And about your relationship. I know what its like. It happens everytime when you make a girl more then just a girl. You give her the rank of your best friend, your partner, like you and her have your own little family. Even if you arent married. And then it crashes down..you feel like youve lost your family and friends and her at the same time. Go out and sarge. Try anything do anything. Dont think that youll just give yourself time to heal on your own and then youll fix your life. Start right away cause its gonna take so much longer if you do it isolated from everyone.

Stay tough brother