PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

So I finally closed my first random pickup yesterday and my confidence has sky rocketed. Before I move on to the whole story a bit of background -

I've been doing pickup from online dating websites and among friends of friends since college but never thought there was an actual process to it until I find the PUA community. Since my breakup a couple of months ago, I was determined to take my game to next level so I sarged with a guy in Bangalore (India) last week, did around 6 approaches but couldn't get the number of a 9er since she had a boyfriend (I know there are routines for that but I'm still early in the game). I try to approach women who are alone because I haven't worked on a routine to open 2 sets. Moreover, it is a totally different game in India because of the huge cultural difference from the west so I'll adapt all I learn from you guys and keep posting my successful field reports in future.

Story -

I was in Koramangala area on Thursday and saw this cute girl sitting alone at a coffee shop, smoking. She was a 7 but she was tall (5'11). Since I like tall girls, I approached her. I was super nervous and it was evident through my body language. This is roughly how the conversation went -

Me - Are you waiting for someone?
Girl - No
Me - Well I saw you from there and you looked really cute so I thought I'd come up to you and say Hi.
*She is smiling*
Me - So what are you doing here by yourself?
Girl - I just came here to smoke, will go home in a while.
Me - Do you come here often?
Girl - Yeah in evenings to smoke... How did you see me exactly?
Me - Oh I was walking with my friend and I saw you and at first I just walked ahead but this voice in my head wanted me to come up to you and finally I decided I should.
Girl - *Still blushing* You look nervous, why don't you sit down.
Me - Oh I don't do this often, walking up to a random girl so yeah I'm a little nervous but you were hard to resist.
Girl - My name is Disha, are you from Bangalore?
Me - No I'm not from here, just visiting Bangalore to meet a couple of friends.
Girl - So on a trip then?
Me - Not exactly, my job allows me to work from anywhere so I keep traveling and working from different places. How about you, you live around here?
Girl - My house is nearby and I just finished my day at work so I came here for a smoke. And your job seems interesting, where do you work?
*Some random conversation about my job and that I stayed in Bangalore for 4 years to attend college and that she studied engineering too*
*After 5 minutes*
Me - Even though I'm loving this conversation unfortunately I would have to rush since my friends are waiting for me. *Nobody was actually waiting* Give me your number and I'll text you and we can plan something.
Girl - Sure.

She gave me her number and when I texted her she mentioned that she wouldn't have given me the number if she didn't find me cute. This made it a lot more simpler since I knew she is interested too.

On Friday I took her out for drinks and during our 4 hour conversation I tried to slowly move closer to her. Touched her knees, punched her playfully and tucked her hair behind the ear and she was blushing throughout. The bad part was that she did not even offer to split the bill. I guess I was taking her out so it's on me but still it was a little weird.

Finally we decided that we will go to my friend's house to smoke up. She was a little hesitant (safety issue since I'm a random guy who she just met yesterday) but she came along.

In the cab I tried to come closer and wanted to kiss but she was a bit shy and she probably didn't even realize that I wanted to kiss her.

Anyway, we reached my friends place and we were sitting together, smoked up, talked a bit, laughed a lot and finally I dropped her back to where her motorcycle was. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, she rides a 350cc Royal Enfield, total badass! :D

We continued texting and planned up to meet again on Monday. I escalated the conversation sexually and we decided to play this stupid game to see who is more perverted. We went back to the same coffee shop and I again sat close to her, our legs almost interlocked.

She told me she is not usually shy but with me it is different. I told her I wanted to kiss her the other day and she had no idea and then we decided we'll go to a secluded area to make out. Went to a park, sat in a corner and made out. Then moved to another empty stadium and made out there too.

By now she was not shy anymore and wanted more. I decided I'll call her over to my friend's place since my friend will be in office all day and the house would be empty. Called this girl home yesterday and then fuck close.

Post sex she was feeling weird because she kept mentioning that I won't call her again and that I'm leaving for New Delhi (the city I actually live in) soon and it would all be over. I comforted her, never promised anything.

I know this is probably the most AFC pickup ever but I'm still learning and I would really appreciate if you guys can suggest what I could have done better and different routines that would work best in situations like these.

-Vishu

Last edited by vishu on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 am 
The Grand Puba

You did good. Don't change what isn't broken.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good job. I agree; wouldn't have changed a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I know this is probably the most AFC pickup ever but I'm still learning and I would really appreciate if you guys can suggest what I could have done better and different routines that would work best in situations like these.
Bro,

How is this an AFC pickup? AFCs don't pick anyone up.

You weren't average. You approached a pretty girl you wanted to fuck. Average guys don't do that.

You aren't frustrated. You got to meet a wonderful girl and had sex with her.

You aren't a chump. She was a little upset that she made a connection with you and that you're leaving. You played it like James Bond, a man of the world, gave her comfort and support, and didn't say anything stupid like "Oh I'll visit you once a month! We're dating now!"

Honestly man I wouldn't have changed much even for my style. For me personally I wouldn't have planned a makeout session, I would have made it more animalistic and spontaneous; But I wasn't there, I don't know how y'alls vibe was.

You had sex. You won the game. Next match! :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Average guys don't do that.
This

Last edited by oceanx on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:07 am 
Dedicated Member

slaying bitches. love the story

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page