PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this girl recently at a house party and after negging her a bit, she opened up and seemed very interested in me; I went in for kino from the very beginning hands around the shoulder, tickling her and stuff. At the end of night we exchange numbers but she has a boyfriend.

We text back and forth to setup a dinner for Sunday night, also she says she's in an open relationship and I thought that gave me a window to go in for a kiss close or whatever.

So we meet on Sunday night and have a few drinks at my place and we're having a good time and talking. I kino her and she doesn't have a problem, responding well. We head out for a restaurant for some Tibetan food and sitting really close and talking. However sometime in there she drops a hint that she may not be interested in making out and stuff because all three of us are in the same college and it could complicate her relationship.

So with that said, we were still sitting really close, lots of kino, she'd initiate as well but that was pretty much it, I never really felt it's gonna work out after that or if I will be making out with her. We come back, I drop her to her place and give her a peck on the cheek.

I don't know what went wrong , maybe I negged her too much or perhaps after having built this rapport between us, I should have been more generous with compliments.

This AFC needs help.

PS : Just started sarging, big n00b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Either she wanted a free meal and was bored or she was testing you and you failed the tests.

Try to date her once more and be much more physical and try escalating.