PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright here we go. I am officially caving into posting this field report in the hopes that the newbies learn and the Advanced people can give me advice on my sticking points which they notice. I fell into the bandwagon if doing the casual pickup get the girl's number and bouncing an that produced no concrete results as flaking is a common epidemic in our community. I am not saying that I am a baller when it comes to women as I have much to learn. Also, I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE POSTING REPORTS ON HERE AND NOT HAVING ANY CONCRETE PROOF SO OTHERS CAN LEARN OR GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Anyway's little context opened a girl indirect at a college campus. Here's what happened....

https://soundcloud.com/kush-kulsh/picki ... girl-audio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

damn, 46 minutes and you're doing most of the talking?
no thanks, I would rather pay a prostitute.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow bartm that's pretty sad. Here I thought you were the ULTIMATE PICKUP ARTIST!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dude Awesome Audio btw!!! I'm thinking about recording my infields in the near future as well, as they are getting really good! And i think they will be very helpful for beginners starting into pickup.

A couple of things. Amazing comfort that you built with the girl in your audio infield pickup..especially with the rapport while bouncing her from location to location. I often times keep rapport going with the girl either so i can smoothly shift from one phase of the model to the next (for example: Approach->to->Attraction->to->Comfort->to->Seduction), or as a mechanism of distracting the girl's logical brain while trying to get kino escalation compliance from her, to minimize resistance from her as i go up the escalation ladder. Bouncing a girl; which is basically an insta-date..is a lost art. The wingmen that i've gamed with in the past and present, rarely do it. They usually just keep her there in the same spot, talk to the girl for a bit, tell her a couple of jokes to get her to laugh, get her digits, and then bounce out of the set. They settle for number closes without never actually moving the girl around. Bouncing girls not only makes the number solid, but it can also lead to a Same Day/Night Lay. I personally think that bouncing girls is the holy grail of pickup. It's what every pickup artist hopes for when they approach any hot girl.

I think you actually could've went for the kiss close, especially since she complied to you bouncing her to all those different spots. Just because she has a girlfriend doesn't really matter. Plus she's Bi. What i learned about Bi chicks is, unlike straight girls, they can be in a relationship with both a girl and a boy at the same time..They're thinking "Best of both worlds!" :wink: Calibrated correctly, you probably could've pulled the kiss off. I've made out with a woman who's husband was just around the corner. I made out (several times that night) with a girl after bouncing her outside of the bar, who's boyfriend i just met inside of the bar minutes before. And made out with a girl on a boat in front of all her friends, which they were initially skeptical about me. All off of cold approach, and all 3 of these occasions i was sober. So kissing the girl is not really a big deal, especially if you don't make it into one.

I think she goes to the same school that you go to right?..Correct me if i'm wrong. So rushing the escalation isn't really necessary since you're going to see the girl again anyway. But i think a kiss close would've broken down the physical barriers between you and the girl, and the next logical step when you see her again would've been the sex close. Also she said that she's expecting flowers from you the next time, so a relationship type of vibe between you and her is already planted into her mind.

All in all..i give your audio pickup infield a B+ ,Good Shit Bro!!!

-G