PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So last night I had finally managed to pick up this girl. We had been taking for awhile, probably an hour an a half of just joking around making her laugh. I had used some routines and tactics to interest her in, which I was surprised actually worked. After all this when then stated to fool around, physically. I want get into any details with what we were doing, but all i can say is that we were getting.... lets say touchy feely haha.

And this is part where i dont know where I went wrong.. I asked the girl how far away she lived, she said 10 minutes away because there were no more beds in place we were at. So we decided to walk back to hers. Now on the way this guy comes up to her and hugs her and starts to talk to her. Which I wasn't to bothered about because this girl was still all over me and i knew she was still interested. And also i didn't really take any notice of the guy and what he was doing or saying, I didn't really think he would be a problem. now this is the part where it starts to crumble this guy ends up coming to the girls flat with us. The whole time he is constantly talking to her reminiscing, so to me they were old friends, and Im trying to change the subject or at leasts put in some good liners just to show that i was still there. So anyway we all make it to hers and we are all in her room, and she still interested me not even taking a finger off me and flirting away. But i couldn't go all the way with this girl. because of this guy, I could tell by now he was being a huge cock block by not leaving, i was giving him hints to leave and so was she in fact, but he ended sleeping on her bed and saying hes too drunk to go anywhere. He was ruining the moment with getting us to watch shitty video clips on youtube. I used hints like eg Im getting a but tired now... I ended up staying there the night and just cuddling this girl because the cock block was sleeping on the bed and he kinda ruined the moment.

So the point to all this is that what was steps or actions I needed to do, to disarm the cock block. or was this a situation that was out of my hands???

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You should've been a man and told him to leave, not giving him hints.

"We have business to do, we can call you a cab/uber".

No?

"You're leaving, period".

You showed this girl you're a fuckin pussy, that's all you managed to do.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Thanks Aqualol, Definitely say that, If it happens again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I want get into any details with what we were doing, but all i can say is that we were getting.... lets say touchy feely haha.
=Fingering her like trying to get the last M&M out of the bag.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yea pretty much, she defiantly keen on me, I just couldn't pull through and tell the cock block to piss off. I didn't even get the girls number which I should of.