PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I'm new to posting on this forum although I've been lurking for 1.5 years. Ever since I got introduced to PUA (self study by tons of reading), it has changed my life and my game has gotten so much better. I think the following is an interesting intermediate PUA problem and would appreciate your help because I think I've plateaued ...

Background: I'm decent looking and have good style and sense of humor. Women have started to notice me more than AFC days, and in the last four months I've been getting a lot more "eye f*cks" from random women, ranging from HB6 to HB9/10. It used to throw me off but now I just return the gaze. I subconsciously have an abundance mentality and will turn down IOIs from HB7< and will avoid HB8+ who seem crazy and emotionally not worth it. My # close game has gotten somewhat solid, and I've just started getting better at setting up First dates w HB8+'s without getting flaked on.

Problem: I'm stuck on how to deal with HB9/10 who seems to have ton of game? Getting to Date 2?

Field Report:

Approach.#close: I was smooth as hell picking up HB9/10 waitress named Val at restaurant. I was there on date with a different HB8/9. I looked very good at that date and was getting a lot of looks from other female customers. Val was my waitress and I didn't really notice her or engage her at all. Near end of meal Val started flirting with me heavily. On my way to bathroom I flirted back and confirmed that she was giving me strong IOI's. Really busy time with customers so I couldn't really talk with her and left.

This is where my smooth pick up comes in. I came back exactly one week later when I knew she'd be working. But I came two hours later in the day when it would be less busy. Circumstances couldn't be any better: she was sitting outside by herself on a lunch break!!! I smoothly made an inside joke about the flirting from previous week and she clearly remembered me. I smoothly asked her if I could sit down with her for the meal, like it was natural. There was some degree of chemistry and laughter. I asked her when her shift ended and she told me 5 PM. I asked her if she wanted to grab drink at that time, and she declined but made it clear she'd like to meet next week. # close was natural and I was pretty sure I'd get date with her following week without flake

Setting up First Date: I followed the general rules to keep texts minimal but interesting and fun. Got her to agree to Saturday evening date with zero issues.

First Date. WTF?!!!! This is the part I need help with: Date was we meet at my place in nice part of town. I told her we'll walk to restaurant nearby. She was completely cool with those facts. I was pretty sure I'd get an f-close.

She was actually working that same day so delays date two hours to 9PM. Perfect!!!!! That can only meet she intends to spend the night, right?!!

She shows up at 9:45 PM, which I'm okay with bc she had to get dressed up after work. She is DRESSED UP, she looks very good. We walk to restaurant. On the way there she drops a bomb -> she's only 19!!!!! Money! She looks glamorous and could easily pull off being mistaken for 28. That detail slightly threw me off because that meant I couldn't take her to bar nearby. But I preferred to come back to my place for drinks anyways. (Detail: she tells me most of her friends are in late 20's like me and she doesn't get along w ppl her own age. Also, I learn that she has a tongue ring ><).

Dinner conversation goes okay. I made her laugh for most part and we were both engaged. One mistake is probably I was nervous when I realized she was 19 yo HB9/10 (sorry never had one before so I got nervous). Being nervous made me hesitant to escalate or initiate kino right away. She doesn't look at phone entire time we are having dinner. We start walking back to my apartment and I'm excited/nervous bc I'm pretty sure i'm going to f-close.

But when we get back to my place, she mentions it's getting late, "Oh wow, it's 11:30 already?" WTH we started dinner at 10!! That was the first red flag. Second she keeps looking at her phone and texting. She tells me her roommate locked herself out of apartment and when roommate gets home Val has to leave to let her in. We have two drinks of whiskey each while waiting. She starts opening up and slowly telling me more intimate, emotional details about herself.

I was so bummered because there was every indication that she was expecting to f-close that night. What kind of female agrees to date at 9PM dressed to the 10's without planning to f-close?

My analysis: I think the roommate thing was bullsh!t. If she were interested then she would have offered to come back afterwards or invited me over instead. Benefit of the doubt is this was true story and she didn't want to come off as too easy. She said "I demand that we hang out again" and "I defintely want to ride your motorcycle sometime". However, she didn't respond to any of my (awkward) kino escalation. In fact the third time I casually touched her shoulder while talking on my couch she stared at my hand and back at my face with eyes opened wide, like negative response.

Also, when her GPS turned on it mentioned going to a street which I don't think is along her route to her apartment. I might be over-analyzing things. But I feel like she might have ended up going to some other dude's house party. I'm pretty sure she might have a few casual "regulars", I'm just trying to be one of them ><

I texted her 20 min after she left: "Nice seeing you, V. Sorry it was a bit boring; I can get you into a party another time yung blood. Let's go on a ride sometime"

She responds <20 min after: "Haha you weren't boring. Sorry for being quiet, I tend to be super awkward. Thanks for tonight though, I had a good time (:"

My confusion: Back on my couch, she made sure to add me on instagram although i told her I don't have any pictures on mine. Basically she allows me to "instagram stalk" her, in her words. She said her female friend may have mushrooms for sale which she agrees to hook me up. She gives vague indications of hanging out later. But no positive confirmation of hanging out in her text.

She mentioned that she thought I came off as a "good boy" but that I said I was a rebel, so she would wait and see about that. (I have a feeling she's into bad boys?).

Is there attraction on her part? Why no f-close first date? Was I basically ditched for another party?

Please help!!!!

Thank you in advance.

tomasapiens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:16 pm 
The Grand Puba

Why didn't you make the offer to come back after she let her roommate in or go with her? Don't over analyze this stuff when you have the ability to make things happen. Invite her out again and quit worrying about what she may have been doing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi JackZero,

Thanks for the reply. You're right I am over analyzing things and should have been more alpha and just made the offer. It would send two messages. One, I'm not afraid of making such an offer. And two, I force her to give a clear response and I will learn more information about her intentions.

I am going to try and recover and get a second date, bc at the very least when women have a so-so first date I've read that 90% are still willing to give a second chance with another date. Will post updates if I can progress any further with this target.

Anyone able to offer more feedback?

Thanks,

tomasapiens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've reflected on this the next day and had time to have a good day on my own and get my swag back up.

Now I can analyze what happened with less emotional attachment to the outcome and less frustration (frustration = AFC, get it?)

My number one mistake during this encounter was I forgot that the entire time, I should be focused on increasing attraction. I was so solid during Approach and #close that I forgot that I still should be increasing attraction DURING THE ACTUAL FIRST DATE. I think I was thrown off by how good she looks dressed up, and I became nervous and AFC. For example, I was telling her too many details about my life, what I do during my free time, what I do at work ..... when none of that should really matter in PUA, and I greatly diminished my mysterious vibe.

Things to be positive about:
-She made an effort to see me Saturday night even though she worked until evening.

-She came dressed up as hell so she put in a lot of effort to look good for me.

-She gave me her contact info at work (she's a waitress) in front of her co-workers, something she probably doesn't due often due to (I forgot who came up with this) the "Covert" rule (you don't want to put the girl in the spotlight in front of her peer group who will judge her). In fact, her female co-worker has seen me and approved of me. She was jealous and excited for Val, and told Val to leave work Saturday so she can make it to my date. Strong positive support from her female co-worker -> raises my DHV

-I need to stop being paranoid that she ditched me for another dude. It doesn't matter what she did that night. She already went out of her way to go out with me, even though she was a "cold" pickup.

- I learned a lot about myself and the First Date aspects of game

- She set up scenarios for us to meet again. I just need to take command.

Actions to get Day 2:
- First date was so-so. If she is attracted to me though, which she demonstrated in the amount of effort she went through to see me, she'll agree to second date if I ask the right way.

- She dropped the hint through storytelling that Fridays are her "free days" where she isn't inconvenienced by work. She likes to go out, I can tell, bc she's a glamorous girl. She's 19, so we both know I need to get her into bars a different way.

- The other C rule (by same author as Covert) is Convenience. So now that I've had a chance to know more about her situation, I can make Date 2 way more convenient for her logistically. I happen to know bars nearby where she lives that I could probably get her into. That will create a scenario for me to go back with her to her place, where she'll be more comfortable for f-close.

That is all.

Wish me luck, gentlemen!

Tomasapiens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi guys,

I'm new to posting on this forum although I've been lurking for 1.5 years. Ever since I got introduced to PUA (self study by tons of reading), it has changed my life and my game has gotten so much better. I think the following is an interesting intermediate PUA problem and would appreciate your help because I think I've plateaued ...

Background: I'm decent looking and have good style and sense of humor. Women have started to notice me more than AFC days, and in the last four months I've been getting a lot more "eye f*cks" from random women, ranging from HB6 to HB9/10. It used to throw me off but now I just return the gaze. I subconsciously have an abundance mentality and will turn down IOIs from HB7< and will avoid HB8+ who seem crazy and emotionally not worth it. My # close game has gotten somewhat solid, and I've just started getting better at setting up First dates w HB8+'s without getting flaked on.

Problem: I'm stuck on how to deal with HB9/10 who seems to have ton of game? Getting to Date 2?

Field Report:

Approach.#close: I was smooth as hell picking up HB9/10 waitress named Val at restaurant. I was there on date with a different HB8/9. I looked very good at that date and was getting a lot of looks from other female customers. Val was my waitress and I didn't really notice her or engage her at all. Near end of meal Val started flirting with me heavily. On my way to bathroom I flirted back and confirmed that she was giving me strong IOI's. Really busy time with customers so I couldn't really talk with her and left.

This is where my smooth pick up comes in. I came back exactly one week later when I knew she'd be working. But I came two hours later in the day when it would be less busy. Circumstances couldn't be any better: she was sitting outside by herself on a lunch break!!! I smoothly made an inside joke about the flirting from previous week and she clearly remembered me. I smoothly asked her if I could sit down with her for the meal, like it was natural. There was some degree of chemistry and laughter. I asked her when her shift ended and she told me 5 PM. I asked her if she wanted to grab drink at that time, and she declined but made it clear she'd like to meet next week. # close was natural and I was pretty sure I'd get date with her following week without flake

Setting up First Date: I followed the general rules to keep texts minimal but interesting and fun. Got her to agree to Saturday evening date with zero issues.

First Date. WTF?!!!! This is the part I need help with: Date was we meet at my place in nice part of town. I told her we'll walk to restaurant nearby. She was completely cool with those facts. I was pretty sure I'd get an f-close.

She was actually working that same day so delays date two hours to 9PM. Perfect!!!!! That can only meet she intends to spend the night, right?!!

She shows up at 9:45 PM, which I'm okay with bc she had to get dressed up after work. She is DRESSED UP, she looks very good. We walk to restaurant. On the way there she drops a bomb -> she's only 19!!!!! Money! She looks glamorous and could easily pull off being mistaken for 28. That detail slightly threw me off because that meant I couldn't take her to bar nearby. But I preferred to come back to my place for drinks anyways. (Detail: she tells me most of her friends are in late 20's like me and she doesn't get along w ppl her own age. Also, I learn that she has a tongue ring ><).

Dinner conversation goes okay. I made her laugh for most part and we were both engaged. One mistake is probably I was nervous when I realized she was 19 yo HB9/10 (sorry never had one before so I got nervous). Being nervous made me hesitant to escalate or initiate kino right away. She doesn't look at phone entire time we are having dinner. We start walking back to my apartment and I'm excited/nervous bc I'm pretty sure i'm going to f-close.

But when we get back to my place, she mentions it's getting late, "Oh wow, it's 11:30 already?" WTH we started dinner at 10!! That was the first red flag. Second she keeps looking at her phone and texting. She tells me her roommate locked herself out of apartment and when roommate gets home Val has to leave to let her in. We have two drinks of whiskey each while waiting. She starts opening up and slowly telling me more intimate, emotional details about herself.

I was so bummered because there was every indication that she was expecting to f-close that night. What kind of female agrees to date at 9PM dressed to the 10's without planning to f-close?

My analysis: I think the roommate thing was bullsh!t. If she were interested then she would have offered to come back afterwards or invited me over instead. Benefit of the doubt is this was true story and she didn't want to come off as too easy. She said "I demand that we hang out again" and "I defintely want to ride your motorcycle sometime". However, she didn't respond to any of my (awkward) kino escalation. In fact the third time I casually touched her shoulder while talking on my couch she stared at my hand and back at my face with eyes opened wide, like negative response.

Also, when her GPS turned on it mentioned going to a street which I don't think is along her route to her apartment. I might be over-analyzing things. But I feel like she might have ended up going to some other dude's house party. I'm pretty sure she might have a few casual "regulars", I'm just trying to be one of them ><

I texted her 20 min after she left: "Nice seeing you, V. Sorry it was a bit boring; I can get you into a party another time yung blood. Let's go on a ride sometime"

She responds <20 min after: "Haha you weren't boring. Sorry for being quiet, I tend to be super awkward. Thanks for tonight though, I had a good time (:"

My confusion: Back on my couch, she made sure to add me on instagram although i told her I don't have any pictures on mine. Basically she allows me to "instagram stalk" her, in her words. She said her female friend may have mushrooms for sale which she agrees to hook me up. She gives vague indications of hanging out later. But no positive confirmation of hanging out in her text.

She mentioned that she thought I came off as a "good boy" but that I said I was a rebel, so she would wait and see about that. (I have a feeling she's into bad boys?).

Is there attraction on her part? Why no f-close first date? Was I basically ditched for another party?

Please help!!!!

Thank you in advance.

tomasapiens

If you want shit to happen YOU have to make it happen.

I think kino and escalation are far more important than you're realizing. If you had kino escalated more then you wouldn't have to be asking US whether or not she's interested.

Secondly, don't EXPECT her to invite herself back because you didn't escalate enough - YOU need to do it!

Thirdly, even if a woman is really into you, you won't always f-close. That being said, it's obvious that you didn't push the interaction enough to find out whether that was even possible.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi ChocolatePUA,

Thank you for the feedback. Solid advice.
You're right, I have a plan to salvage the Date 1 bomb and get a Date 2. She is radio silent right now but I have something on mind.

I will be extra mindful about kino and escalation, pushing the envelope until there's resistance and then pulling back, and then pushing forward until I meet resistance again.

Plan is to take her to something cheap, convenient, conversational, covert, and where I am in control (credit: Chase Amante). Hiking at Griffith or art museum definitely hit those notes. I already have plans for Skills Ring routine because she has rings on her thumb and middle finger. I will also be putting in other escalation/kino routines as smoothly as I can.

Will provide updates.

Love you guys.

Tomasapiens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Mid-week update. I sent a "leave everything on the table" (but not too needy) text to Val, and I finally got her off radio silent. Her response pretty soon after was as follows:

"Hey sorry, one thing you need to learn about me is that I'm really bad at texting lol. There's no need to apologize, I enjoyed hanging out with you (: I hope she is ok! [related to my text, won't get into details] I'm not sure what my schedule is like this week but I will let you know as soon as I find out"

I don't think that's a bad response. She is still leaving the door open for interaction and indicating she might still be interested.

Anyways, I'm playing it cool and leaving the ball on her court to see how she follows up.

Will update.

Regards,

tomasapiens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Epilogue, Conclusion:

Hi guys, it's been almost exactly one week since I first posted this field report.
And I will now conclude with a final update.

19 yo HB9/10, Val field report:
Val responded to my "hail mary" text but hasn't responded since. And I am perfectly fine with that. After my initial oneitis, I've downgraded her to HB8. Her head is a bit big for the size of her body. I made the mistake of thinking a girl is "special" or different. This one's only 19 y.o. How interesting could she possibly be, or how much value can a random 19 y.o. waitress really have?

Also, she mentioned money a few times during conversation and I think I got some "sugar baby" vibes from her. Regardless, it's over and I don't care. Moving on.

HB 8 Danielle:
On Thursday, I randomly texted HB8 Danielle a feeler text. She responded Friday morning. And we went on a date Saturday (yesterday) for brunch.

[A little background: Danielle is an acquaintance I'd met four months earlier. That is the only time I'd seen her until this recent date. She had come over to my house. A ton of interest and kino was demonstrated but I didn't f-close her that first time for reasons I won't get into. She had since turned radio silent and answered only sporadically. Regardless, I'd been sending her feeler texts once every two weeks. No results, until randomly this Saturday date.]

We decide to meet at my place. I have a joint and a red bull ready by the time she arrives. We share the joint sitting near each other and chat for a while. I convince her we should take my motorcycle to brunch place that is a long walk but a quick ride away (bait and switch). She enjoys the ride I can tell. It forces her to hold me tight with her thighs and hug my waist with her arms. And it forces her to feel my six-pack (we gotta work our strengths, fellas). Also, I hear that riding motorcycle makes women wet (that's what I heard).

When we get off bike she mentions that she recently made a boyfriend (are you kidding me????!!! these girls be crazy). I try to play it cool and change the subject, although there was a look of surprise on my face for a second. Inside the brunch place is exactly as I could have hoped for. Isolated table at corner of garden by water fountain. I steadily built comfort and DHV throughout meal. At one point I notice that she seems happy and relaxed, and has pulled her hair to one side of her head.

I have to say PUA Mystery is a genius. There is so much information out there on what is a sign that a woman is attracted. He's OG about homing in on perhaps the clearest sign: when a woman starts grooming herself. It is related to primate times and is subconscious. A woman can't help it. It WORKS EVERY TIME and is a clear indicator if she doesn't realize she's doing it.

My mistake was not escalating kino enough. PUA Chocolate is so right. Kino is so so so essential. We got back to my place and chattted more. I ran four questions-white room routine on her and she was very impressed. I then even ran cube test. That embedded the idea of sex twice into the conversation but she didn't bite. You can be the best talker in the world, but there's still gotta be kino escalation.

I should have had the balls to hold her knee or thigh during motorcycle ride. I should have not been self-conscious and gone for it when I could tell she was very relaxed.

Final Analysis:

First, Don't get oneitis and think a girl is "special" or different. Even if a girl is more intelligent or interesting than average, she will still respond to the PUA concepts in the same way as any other girl. It is hardwired. The fact is if you become AFC and treat her with oneitis she will not be attracted to you. Because how a girl responds to an AFC is the same for her as with any other girl. FYI, this concept was taken from another PUA, but I forgot who!

Second, perisistance does work. I will shamelessly and unapologetically send feeler texts to HB8 Val (not to the point of harrassment, obviously). Of course the texts can't be needy or it won't work. The plan is to send her a text once every 1-2 weeks for a few months. Honestly, if a girl doesn't clearly indicate disinterest (for whatever reason), you have every plausible deniability to send a feeler text.

Third Practice, practice, practice Kino escalation. It should be your main focus at all times during approach, first date, second date, etc. It should be natural and effortless. So practice it. I feel people get too caught up in routines and what to say, but kino is key if you want to f-close.

Fourth, some routines I thought of for kino escalation (but didn't use on time).

The idea is to turn any situation into a reason for escalating. My example is related to people who have a nice body (I am somewhat on the shorter side but have a nice body. gotta flex your strengths). HB8 D mentioned I have nice abs because she felt them during motorcycle ride. I should have immediately, without hesitation, flashed my abs and shown her my six-pack. This would raise sexual tension. And then it would give me an excuse for me to tell her to show me more of her body. It is a subconscious demonstration of attraction when a woman shows you more skin (i.e. by moving her hair to one side and showing neck, taking off jacket, flashing her midriff, etc.).

The second idea I have is not original, but I want to make it my own. I am good at giving massages. HB8 D mentioned she wanted a massage four months ago (but I didn't remember on time). My routine is next time a girl is sitting relaxed on my couch, I will find ANY REASON to make it natural for me to give her a shoulder massage. I might do a body posture read and if I notice she has tight shoulders I'll ask her if she has some stress in her life causing shoulder tension (Yes). And then I'll ask does she like shoulder massages (Yes). And then "I've been told I'm good at giving massages, do you want me to massage your shoulders?" (Money).

Inner Game

B*tches will be b*tches, and of course PUA's are more interested in inner game than chasing after one particular girl.

The practice and experience I got this week made me make a few decisions about myself. First, I've decided that my time is valuable and a girl should feel lucky to be with me. I will not try too hard to chase one girl. Ideally, she should be chasing me (which is the logic behind push-pull).

Finally, I will continue to practice an Abundance Mindset. For example, I will reject HB6's and below and an HB8+ who seems "crazy" and not emotionally worth it. That's just my taste; some people will have different criteria. The idea is that you won't be bothered if a woman doesn't respond the way you want her to because you you are aware of your own self value. Shit tests won't phase you. In fact, because of your mindset you will attract the type of women you do want because they sense you have standards and self-value.

PS. A blond HB8 at gym forced eye contact on me each time she walked by me at the gym earlier this week. When I had the guts to look back at her on my way out she smiled warmly. She seems cuter and better energy than girls earlier in field report. And she ain't broke and she drives a Lexus. Onto the next one....

PSS. Uhhh while I was typing this conclusion HB8 Danielle just texted me. She was radio silent since our date yesterday. But she invited me out tonight for drinks. And she'll have two guests, both of whom are girls. Ummm, yes. I have work early tomorrow morning....but yes.

End of field report.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Epilogue, Conclusion:

Hi guys, it's been almost exactly one week since I first posted this field report.
And I will now conclude with a final update.

19 yo HB9/10, Val field report:
Val responded to my "hail mary" text but hasn't responded since. And I am perfectly fine with that. After my initial oneitis, I've downgraded her to HB8. Her head is a bit big for the size of her body. I made the mistake of thinking a girl is "special" or different. This one's only 19 y.o. How interesting could she possibly be, or how much value can a random 19 y.o. waitress really have?

Also, she mentioned money a few times during conversation and I think I got some "sugar baby" vibes from her. Regardless, it's over and I don't care. Moving on.

HB 8 Danielle:
On Thursday, I randomly texted HB8 Danielle a feeler text. She responded Friday morning. And we went on a date Saturday (yesterday) for brunch.

[A little background: Danielle is an acquaintance I'd met four months earlier. That is the only time I'd seen her until this recent date. She had come over to my house. A ton of interest and kino was demonstrated but I didn't f-close her that first time for reasons I won't get into. She had since turned radio silent and answered only sporadically. Regardless, I'd been sending her feeler texts once every two weeks. No results, until randomly this Saturday date.]

We decide to meet at my place. I have a joint and a red bull ready by the time she arrives. We share the joint sitting near each other and chat for a while. I convince her we should take my motorcycle to brunch place that is a long walk but a quick ride away (bait and switch). She enjoys the ride I can tell. It forces her to hold me tight with her thighs and hug my waist with her arms. And it forces her to feel my six-pack (we gotta work our strengths, fellas). Also, I hear that riding motorcycle makes women wet (that's what I heard).

When we get off bike she mentions that she recently made a boyfriend (are you kidding me????!!! these girls be crazy). I try to play it cool and change the subject, although there was a look of surprise on my face for a second. Inside the brunch place is exactly as I could have hoped for. Isolated table at corner of garden by water fountain. I steadily built comfort and DHV throughout meal. At one point I notice that she seems happy and relaxed, and has pulled her hair to one side of her head.

I have to say PUA Mystery is a genius. There is so much information out there on what is a sign that a woman is attracted. He's OG about homing in on perhaps the clearest sign: when a woman starts grooming herself. It is related to primate times and is subconscious. A woman can't help it. It WORKS EVERY TIME and is a clear indicator if she doesn't realize she's doing it.

My mistake was not escalating kino enough. PUA Chocolate is so right. Kino is so so so essential. We got back to my place and chattted more. I ran four questions-white room routine on her and she was very impressed. I then even ran cube test. That embedded the idea of sex twice into the conversation but she didn't bite. You can be the best talker in the world, but there's still gotta be kino escalation.

I should have had the balls to hold her knee or thigh during motorcycle ride. I should have not been self-conscious and gone for it when I could tell she was very relaxed.

Final Analysis:

First, Don't get oneitis and think a girl is "special" or different. Even if a girl is more intelligent or interesting than average, she will still respond to the PUA concepts in the same way as any other girl. It is hardwired. The fact is if you become AFC and treat her with oneitis she will not be attracted to you. Because how a girl responds to an AFC is the same for her as with any other girl. FYI, this concept was taken from another PUA, but I forgot who!

Second, perisistance does work. I will shamelessly and unapologetically send feeler texts to HB8 Val (not to the point of harrassment, obviously). Of course the texts can't be needy or it won't work. The plan is to send her a text once every 1-2 weeks for a few months. Honestly, if a girl doesn't clearly indicate disinterest (for whatever reason), you have every plausible deniability to send a feeler text.

Third Practice, practice, practice Kino escalation. It should be your main focus at all times during approach, first date, second date, etc. It should be natural and effortless. So practice it. I feel people get too caught up in routines and what to say, but kino is key if you want to f-close.

Fourth, some routines I thought of for kino escalation (but didn't use on time).

The idea is to turn any situation into a reason for escalating. My example is related to people who have a nice body (I am somewhat on the shorter side but have a nice body. gotta flex your strengths). HB8 D mentioned I have nice abs because she felt them during motorcycle ride. I should have immediately, without hesitation, flashed my abs and shown her my six-pack. This would raise sexual tension. And then it would give me an excuse for me to tell her to show me more of her body. It is a subconscious demonstration of attraction when a woman shows you more skin (i.e. by moving her hair to one side and showing neck, taking off jacket, flashing her midriff, etc.).

The second idea I have is not original, but I want to make it my own. I am good at giving massages. HB8 D mentioned she wanted a massage four months ago (but I didn't remember on time). My routine is next time a girl is sitting relaxed on my couch, I will find ANY REASON to make it natural for me to give her a shoulder massage. I might do a body posture read and if I notice she has tight shoulders I'll ask her if she has some stress in her life causing shoulder tension (Yes). And then I'll ask does she like shoulder massages (Yes). And then "I've been told I'm good at giving massages, do you want me to massage your shoulders?" (Money).

Inner Game

B*tches will be b*tches, and of course PUA's are more interested in inner game than chasing after one particular girl.

The practice and experience I got this week made me make a few decisions about myself. First, I've decided that my time is valuable and a girl should feel lucky to be with me. I will not try too hard to chase one girl. Ideally, she should be chasing me (which is the logic behind push-pull).

Finally, I will continue to practice an Abundance Mindset. For example, I will reject HB6's and below and an HB8+ who seems "crazy" and not emotionally worth it. That's just my taste; some people will have different criteria. The idea is that you won't be bothered if a woman doesn't respond the way you want her to because you you are aware of your own self value. Shit tests won't phase you. In fact, because of your mindset you will attract the type of women you do want because they sense you have standards and self-value.

PS. A blond HB8 at gym forced eye contact on me each time she walked by me at the gym earlier this week. When I had the guts to look back at her on my way out she smiled warmly. She seems cuter and better energy than girls earlier in field report. And she ain't broke and she drives a Lexus. Onto the next one....

PSS. Uhhh while I was typing this conclusion HB8 Danielle just texted me. She was radio silent since our date yesterday. But she invited me out tonight for drinks. And she'll have two guests, both of whom are girls. Ummm, yes. I have work early tomorrow morning....but yes.

End of field report.
I think Val looks like bit of a burn. If I were you I'd just wait until she reaches out to you. While I understand the point behind your feeler texts to her, I do think that if she IS interested, even tangentially, she will respond. I've been with lots of girls who I've heard give the whole "I'm bad with texting" bullshit but responded to ME quickly. If you're high on the priority list she WILL respond. if you're not then she won't. Let her message you. Give her some space to wonder what YOU are doing. Overtexting won't allow you to accomplish that.

The massage is a good idea, just to let it get too scripted. Again, she should already be familiar and ok with you and your touch. Touch early and often. That way when you bust out the massage you know how far to push things.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi ChocolatePUA,

You're the man thank you for the feedback!

Thanks for confirming the whole "I'm bad with texting" sh*t test. I've gotten that multiple times (including from HB8 Danielle while she was still freezing me out), and it was bothering the heck out of me because I was pretty sure what it meant but I couldn't find any confirmation online until now.

Regarding Val, I think that's a good idea. To be honest, I'm having a lot of fun with other girls right now and I'm not really thinking about Val. So that's perfect, I'll just ignore her for a bit and see if she messages me.

Just regarding the medium-term feeler text idea, I have no problem if I am slightly lower on a girls' priority list right now. As with any PUA, I'm not going to be perfect at all stages. So some damage control/recovery is inevitable occasionally. My supreme confidence is that I have a ton more information about the HB after making the mistake, and that allows me to calibrate much better. I think casual persistence really does raise DHV a lot of the time. The key is that there was some genuine interest/attraction in the beginning (otherwise you wouldn't have gotten the number and maybe Date 1, right?). The other key I just realized is related to what ChocoluatePUA said. She has to at least respond sometimes (maybe even if it's once a month). Looking back that's what made me continue with HB8 Danielle, because she responded very sparingly, but I could tell I was breaking down her resistance. So persistence done correctly kind of keeps that small flame from completely going out.

I think medium-term (four months max?) feeler texts beat a girl's radio silence sh*t test in multiple ways. First it shows you have long term game and makes her feel "special" to have someone persist for so long. Second I think it builds some degree of comfort (especially if she sends at least sporadic or tangential texts, as ChocolatePUA mentioned). Third it proves that you aren't needy bc you don't text blast her when she doesn't respond. I think it's a slow-throttle routine to gradually lower her resistance. The hope is that you'll find her at some point during the four (?) months where she is feeling lonely or wants to reach out to someone. Guess who's going to be on her mind at that point? I.

Cheers,

tomasapiens

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi ChocolatePUA,

You're the man thank you for the feedback!

Thanks for confirming the whole "I'm bad with texting" sh*t test. I've gotten that multiple times (including from HB8 Danielle while she was still freezing me out), and it was bothering the heck out of me because I was pretty sure what it meant but I couldn't find any confirmation online until now.

Regarding Val, I think that's a good idea. To be honest, I'm having a lot of fun with other girls right now and I'm not really thinking about Val. So that's perfect, I'll just ignore her for a bit and see if she messages me.

Just regarding the medium-term feeler text idea, I have no problem if I am slightly lower on a girls' priority list right now. As with any PUA, I'm not going to be perfect at all stages. So some damage control/recovery is inevitable occasionally. My supreme confidence is that I have a ton more information about the HB after making the mistake, and that allows me to calibrate much better. I think casual persistence really does raise DHV a lot of the time. The key is that there was some genuine interest/attraction in the beginning (otherwise you wouldn't have gotten the number and maybe Date 1, right?). The other key I just realized is related to what ChocoluatePUA said. She has to at least respond sometimes (maybe even if it's once a month). Looking back that's what made me continue with HB8 Danielle, because she responded very sparingly, but I could tell I was breaking down her resistance. So persistence done correctly kind of keeps that small flame from completely going out.

I think medium-term (four months max?) feeler texts beat a girl's radio silence sh*t test in multiple ways. First it shows you have long term game and makes her feel "special" to have someone persist for so long. Second I think it builds some degree of comfort (especially if she sends at least sporadic or tangential texts, as ChocolatePUA mentioned). Third it proves that you aren't needy bc you don't text blast her when she doesn't respond. I think it's a slow-throttle routine to gradually lower her resistance. The hope is that you'll find her at some point during the four (?) months where she is feeling lonely or wants to reach out to someone. Guess who's going to be on her mind at that point? I.

Cheers,

tomasapiens

Glad I could be of some sort of assistance.

Specifically, I want to pick up on two points you made: one you were very correct about and one where I think needs adjustment
Quote:
The key is that there was some genuine interest/attraction in the beginning (otherwise you wouldn't have gotten the number and maybe Date 1, right?).
1. You are absolutely RIGHT about the key being genuine interest/attraction - your focus should always be to spark or increase attraction.

2. It is NOT true that everyone who gives you a number or even a date has genuine interest. Heck, I've given lots of girls MY number who I wasn't interested in, and been on a few dates with girls who were into me who I had no interest in, primarily either because I liked the attention/ego boost that they gave me, or sometimes cause I was just bored. Some chicks want you around because you'll put money on their phone or buy them food. It can be extremely difficult to judge interest online, but body language gives the game away once you know what you're looking for.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Glad I could be of some sort of assistance.

Specifically, I want to pick up on two points you made: one you were very correct about and one where I think needs adjustment

The key is that there was some genuine interest/attraction in the beginning (otherwise you wouldn't have gotten the number and maybe Date 1, right?).

1. You are absolutely RIGHT about the key being genuine interest/attraction - your focus should always be to spark or increase attraction.

2. It is NOT true that everyone who gives you a number or even a date has genuine interest. Heck, I've given lots of girls MY number who I wasn't interested in, and been on a few dates with girls who were into me who I had no interest in, primarily either because I liked the attention/ego boost that they gave me, or sometimes cause I was just bored. Some chicks want you around because you'll put money on their phone or buy them food. It can be extremely difficult to judge interest online, but body language gives the game away once you know what you're looking for.

Hi ChocolatePUA,

Once again thank you for the insight. I literally am learning all this stuff mainly on my own through intuition, practice, and reading, so your coaching is very valuable to me.

I'm going to keep those two things on mind
1) focus should always be to spark or increase attraction
It is so easy to forget to focus on this (it includes kino). Gonna remind myself whenever I'm in set.

2) It is NOT true that everyone who gives you a number or even a date has genuine interest
Case in point HB8 Val, the titular subject of this field report ;)

Cheers,

tomasapiens

PS. would love to hear a new field report from you, ChocolatePUA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:11 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

First, OP, good for you for actually practicing and keeping a log. You're looking to make adjustments and thats big.

That being said, you over analyze way too much. I can tell you're prob in that weird MM phase where you're running routines and thinking about DHVing and reading IOI's vs just progressing the date. I'd just add to Choc and Jack's advice and say to relax.