Post subject: Field Report - Gay Bars
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,
was visting some friends in London this weekend and went out for a friend birthday, she's gay and her and her girlfriend wanted to go too a club, so just went with the flow.
But i found there were LOADS of women there, and approaching them was piss easy. i ended up number closing 2 women and going home with the 3rd :D
i went into the club and thought it was going to be a complete nightmare, but found it a lot easier to pick up than in a 'straight club' granter the musc was shite but the women were easy
Have anyone else had any experience in gay clubs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Oh man, this thread is going to be hilarious. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

see i thought the night would be a loss, but there were loads of women there right ffor the taking.
It's as if they leave the bitch sheild at the door as they dont expect the men there to come on to them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I used to go to a gay club for cheap drinks but a lot of women go to them just so they can avoid straight guys so let their guard down. Definitely worth checking out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't you get hit on by a bunch of gay men though? I guess I could take it as a compliment, but it would be awkward nonetheless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yea, i had one bloke come on to me at the bar.. but i was polite, told him i wasnt gay and just out with a bunch of friends.
its no big deal, im totaly comfortable with my sexuality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I used to go to a gay club for cheap drinks but a lot of women go to them just so they can avoid straight guys so let their guard down. Definitely worth checking out
Quoted for truth. I had a friend (if I HAVE to rate her, I'd say she's a pretty solid 9) that would go to gay clubs with a gay friend of hers for that exact reason. I dont know if I could go there alone, but if I knew a gay person that wanted to take me to one I'd do it for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:53 am 
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Back in my student days and long before I'd heard of PU, my buddies and I (all straight) would go every week to the gay clubs in Manchester. We had caught on that A) there are a lot more women there because they're attracted by the less threatening SPAM, and B) there's less competition from other men since most of the men are not interested in all the women that they're surrounded by. A+B = a male:female ratio where you can't go wrong.

Those places were the most target-rich environment I'd ever gone hunting in until I started going to the Salsa clubs.