PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:24 pm 
English Muffin

on the way back from my Ricard gambler bootcamp 3 months, and and this cute girl "Olivia" (millionaire daughter) and i got stranded as the train tracks were getting repaired or something so we both had to get a coach, and i said "we will both work together on this" and we got on the coach and talked, i pretty much talked her into her in love with me im telling you no bullshit (ThanxRichard Gambler conversational skills), she said she was 17 which was a bit young for me since im 23, but she looked 20/21 so i was interested in her, i veen took a pic of her....

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii10 ... 2873-1.jpg

she didnt have a phone and she said she was gettin one soon, so i write my number on her arm and said "dont let it rub". i could of kissed her but i chickened out as ive never kiss closed a girl that i just met during the day, we got off the coach and hugged and kissed on cheek then parted ways
couple of days passed and i assumed she flaked, but i suddenly got a call , and i talked to her etc, and she was saying she wants to see me blabla, then suddenly out of the blue she text me saying "i need to be honest with you, im 15 years old i lied cus i really like you blabla and her mum wont let her see me" (not that i would see her since she was 15 , 16 is my limit!)
i said i understand that i would of done the same if i liked someone etc and she said "your such a cool guy and im sorry about this and maybe we should just be friends for my mums sake", i was like "ok il always be your friend etc and time is on our hands and said its not like we could make a relationship happen or anything (she lives 2 hours east of where im from)"
anyway, time has passed and we send the odd text everynow and then saying how each other is doing etc, so the time as passed and she is now 16 but her mum thinks im too old to to be seeing her daughter , gthen last night i had a very erotic experience by text at 1st....

(this is the text i got from her i dont remebebr what i sent her so ignore the confusing stuff your about to read, but i told her that im dating a nice girl etc at the moment but no girlfriend).......

Hi nt talked to u in long time how u been? xx

I was goin to send u one on xmas day n im great to thanks 4 askin wots santa
bringin u av u been a good boy this year? lol x

Wel Phil ur very chati 2nite lol xxx

y did u quit u said u loved it? i shouldnt say this bt i miss u to =( o ya n
how can u not do xmas thats goin 2 change lol xx

wel that al sounds good to me jst as long as ur havin fun x x x dont av to much like =) x x

wel dont no wat im getin 4 xmas.Iv been goin out wiv mi big sis in town n i didnt get the
pic x x

o ok then il text u at sumtime n just to let u kno i would ov kissed u =) x

lol wel u no wat to do next time u c me then dont u phil =) x x

lol wel thats ok wiv me n she should let me wen im 16 x x

wel im happy 4 u id love to kiss u maybe even more lol but uv got a nice girlfriend so just
stik wiv her ..x

wel thanks 4 the pic n as 4 a relationship im 16 i want to av fun o ya i avent got a
boyfriend x x

Ya dam ryt! ooo its gunna b fun u avent partied till uv partied wiv me =) n i wud send u a
pic ov me but iv got no top on lol so....

already got it in a book lol m as 4 the i.d. never needed it lol every1 says i look 21 wen i get dressed up x

lol i bet u are but as i said iv only got that one x

well this is a little sumomethin to dream about x x ur the only one whos got it x x x nite x
(picture of her half naked)

"lol ya wel isnt as long as it stays on ya phone x x

ooo i cud av a lot ov fun rite now lol ..... just send me one that u want me to see xxx

ok u asked for it i want to see ur dik lol i sound like a rite nice girl x

(i send her a nicely angled pic of my cock at its best ha)

wel lets just say if i was wiv u rite now i wud have my way wiv u lol xx

FUK ME omg n ya i have if only i was wiv u rite now im so turned on! x

u cant mi mums stil up n shes next door my walls r very thin as wel! x iv dun it b4 i
got cort wasnt fun x

well id start wiv take u into the bedroom but id b takin ma kit off then push u on the bed n take ur bottoms off then giv u ed x

OMG we got to stop coz im gettin so wet just thinking abot ur cok in my pussy shagging the fuk out ov me!!

No way u cant leave me fingerin misen phi im thinkin ov u omg!

Up mi n then i want ur cok in mi gob!

Phil u dont no how much i want ur big cok in my pussy!

im thinkin ov us! (picture of her finger in her pussy)

im still goin n u best av ur dik up me soon.cum wiv me!

o phil u can do wat ever u want wiv me! i want you in my ass too

ring me iv not got alot ov cred"

(intense phone sex and both cum together she was graoning and screaming down the phone)

i asked her, we are going to get a hotel near your house and fuck like crazy and shes like " omg yes!!"

i called her the next day theat last night was pretty wild, and she agreed and i said "i dont want to sound sleazy but do you still want yo get a hotel etc cus its obvious that we find each other attractive" and she like "ye ok il text you a date when its suitable for me"

now as it happens mid typing this thread she has just text me this

"im jst textin u to tel u tht mi mum read the texts n saw the pics so iv been told to tel u to get rid ov the pics that i sent an mi munber.Plz jst do it i dont want shit to start 4 u or me,Sorry (bt wot pisses me off most ov al is i like u mnore then u no!x"

"i text her back saying we are friends regardless what anyone says bla bla"

im so gutted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lol

her mom prob didn't see the texts, she's just scared. she's too young man, give her a few years

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 pm 
English Muffin

wow that never occured to me your probably right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:56 pm 
English Muffin

Cheese and crackers!

she just sent me this text

"if u get this text i had 10p left on my phone, i didnt think id say this to u n i no its far too soon bt i cant help the way i feel, i think i luv u =s.No(...)"

i have no idea what the " NO(...)" means

but wow no girl has ever said that to me before espcecially with only 2 hours talking on a coach and like an hour text/call time total

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

strong pedophile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 am 
English Muffin

well pedophiles go for girls that are UNDER the legal age limit so...

so thanx for your post

Post subject: Don't
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

so thanx for your post

Word on the street getting laid in prison is ez mode. No peacocking necessary.

Post subject: Re: Don't
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:

so thanx for your post

Word on the street getting laid in prison is ez mode. No peacocking necessary.
well its good job that i cant be put in prison for it since its llegal and all

but you seem to know alot about prison sex stuff? .......ironic maybe?

you 2 are just jealous cus you spend more time talking the talk on forums instead of walking the walk in person

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No offence, man, but she sounds (and is) young. I would back off for a while. You're 5 years older (it doesn't sound like much) than her, but she sounds like alot of girls that age... confused about what she wants, etc. Leave it be for a while. Hope it works out in the long run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:15 pm 
English Muffin

ive ended it already