PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys!

So the story goes like this, i was with this girl for about a year. Suddenly she stops texting me for 6 months. Our conversation ends in august by me sending two texts.

I am not chasing her so i am not texting her if shes not replying. After 6 months, She replies asking how i am doing. So i am a nice guy so i replied her saying am fine, how are u and so on. And now we have texted for about two weeks, and now shes stopped texting me again. (5days since last text). I asked her out a week ago she couldnt. Shall i ask her out again on friday or wait for her to respond?

My only worry is that she will not text me again for 6 months, since i really like this girl.

Appreciate any help from anyone who have any kind of tips for me, or have been in the same situation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

She disappeared on you six months ago, what makes you think this time will be any different? You have already asked her out again and she didn't respond, you should have a pretty good idea by now of where you stand and its not at the front of the line. Maybe its time to give her a taste of her own medicine and just disappear for a while?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thx for the answer. Yeah but the thing is that i like her, and why did she start to text me again if she didnt like me? I havent been texting her for 6 days now and i would like to. But maybe that is a bad idea. So the best thing i can do is to just keep ignore her? Last time i did that she disappeared for 6months.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It appears that you handled it correctly when she first disappeared, so well done! One of the hardest things in the world to do is to fight that annoying instinct to chase, but the correct response is indeed to not chase, let them go etc.

When a girl disappears like that she's used to having guy's chase her, when you don't chase eventually she will realise that if she doesn't do something about it, she'll never hear from you again and if she's still interested above 50%, she'll reach out and contact you in the manner that you describe here.

You also did the right thing by asking her out when she got in contact with you, but as she declined the offer really the only thing you can do now is wait, during which time you should be attempting to replace her with someone better. If she contacts you again just tell her it's awesome to hear from her and when is she free to hang out, if she declines again just ditch it. Always be polite though.

It's amazing who comes back when you don't chase, just last year I was seeing a girl and things were going great, then out of the blue she attempted to friendzone me... I said no, I'm not interested in that and get in contact with me if you change your mind, then nothing, nothing at all, gone from her life forever. 3 months later guess who comes running back :P but by that point I didn't really want her anymore anyway as I as into someone else but it just goes to show how not chasing and doing nothing really can have the desired result although it may take time.

Again, well done on not chasing her, she'll probably get in contact with you again, but it's probably worth replacing her anyway, there's a million awesome girls everywhere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks general lamb, seems like you are right. I am free tomorrow night (friday) and i would really like to take her out for the cinemas, but it seems like i just shouldnt do anything and leave her then. Some girls are just acting strange. I will let you know if she texts me and what she writes then. Thx again for the tip.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It been almost 10 days and she havent written me. I really thought se would but it seems like shes waiting for me to text first. Should i do it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:46 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You got one, two or maybe (MAYBE, if the circumstances are right) three months to show sexual interest in a girl. And this is in those cases where you have at least some activities together.

I wouldn't even waste my time with this.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like she's not interested man.

Sounds to me like she may have had a rough day with her boyfriend or another guy
and decided to text you to make herself feel better/hurt someone else.

I would love to say she's playing games with you because she's into you but 6 months with no contact
is a bit much.

Also you probably only like her as much as you think you do because she is not texting you back and
has the ability to "go missing" - exactly what you should be doing to other girls...

Maybe you were too easy for her? Maybe you could have gone missing for a few days when you were texting her... but at the end of the day she's not getting in touch so there is no interest there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She is checking your emotional availability, wants to get something from you (help with a legal matter, cash, advice), and to turn you into her punk (to talk about her MULTIPLE emotional problems). Been there, done that. You tell her, "come over to suck me off right now or I have no time for you. Are you good for anything else? I don't devote energy to a broad who is not my wife or girlfriend... If you'll excuse me, I have an appointment to fuck an ordinary woman, who took your place with no problem."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm not going to give specific advice since you got pretty useful responses already.

However, I'll say this: she's testing you, and the only way to pass that kind of test is to not do it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for all the advices guys. Really appreciate it. I guess i should let her go. Been a month and she havent texted anything, I am thinking about sending a text where i say something like "i guess we should say goodbye, too bad it didnt work out". Would this be a good or bad idea?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

No you shouldn't text her this, it sounds like a breakup text when in fact you two have been broken up for a really long time. You should instead show her this by not responding to her texts and not trying to get in contact with her anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the reply odyn. Lol she just texted me right now saying "hello, are u still alive?" Wtf does that mean, so what do u guys think? Should i just leave it be?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Thanks for the reply odyn. Lol she just texted me right now saying "hello, are u still alive?" Wtf does that mean, so what do u guys think? Should i just leave it be?
Your reply should be "You only contact me when your horny, I am I just a piece of meat to you?" add a smiley or lol at the end.

If she doesn't reply....move the fuck on.

Don't ask her out, not unless it's clear it's for sex.

Edit; P.S.

Read this 50 times before you send that reply.
Quote:
She is checking your emotional availability, wants to get something from you (help with a legal matter, cash, advice), and to turn you into her punk (to talk about her MULTIPLE emotional problems). Been there, done that. You tell her, "come over to suck me off right now or I have no time for you. Are you good for anything else? I don't devote energy to a broad who is not my wife or girlfriend... If you'll excuse me, I have an appointment to fuck an ordinary woman, who took your place with no problem."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you should text her.. just some light banter.. try make her smile.. nothing too cheesy. She contacted you after 6 months which means she was thinking about you that whole time. Try not seem pushy to hang out or anything, but maybe slip it in there if it comes up.