Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You ready for a crazy story? Haha!

Okay, so I posted on here a long time ago about dumping my gf of 7-8 years, which I did over 6 months ago. We messed around for awhile afterwards, then she started seeing someone else. She lives 2 floor above me in my building, and he lives in the connected building next door. We share the same valet service and community amenities, wonderful right?

Anyways, I saw (multiple) other girls at the time too, player mode. The day I found this out, her new boyfriend came to my door just hours later and threatened me that if I ever talked to her again that I would have my ass beat. He is HUGE by the way, about 6'6" and pushing 270 pounds, muscle. I laughed at him and slammed the door in his face. I texted her that if he ever comes to my door again he's going to have a gun shoved in his face, and haven't contacted her since because she obviously put him up to it. This was about 2 months ago.

Anyways, last week about 5 of our mutual friends start messaging me that "she misses you," and "you two could at least be friends, it was so many years wasted!" Hell, I even had another friend show me the texts where my ex is saying "but i love him and I miss him, blah blah blah, how did it get to be this way?" Then, a few days ago, my ex's new bf calls a good friend of mine and tells him this BS story:

"Hey just have him call her. She said that her dad has something from her grandma that she want him to have, and that her dad has been trying to get a hold of him."

If that doesn't send red flags up as BS, then I don't know what does. Why the hell would my ex's grandma have something for me? Needless to say, I didn't call her.

So today was Sunday, and I like to lay at my community pool on Sundays. The heater to my pool was down, so I had to go across to the other building's pool. I was about to leave, and a friend of mine, who is a mutual friend of my ex, asked if he could come over and hang out at the pool. I said yeah.

About 2 hours in, guess who pops in? My ex, her new boyfriend, another tatted up roided out guy, and that guy's dime of a girlfriend. They don't see me laying down, and come approach my friend to say hello and sit right next to us. I lay there for awhile, heart racing, then eventually jump in the pool and play football with my friends. There are a few children around the pool and some groups of people too.

My ex lays on her new boyfriend's lap and starts making out with him. It's obviously that she's trying to make me jealous. I see the other groups at the pool notice this happening and an HB9 goes up to my ex and tell them to have some respect. Funny shit lol.

The whole thing here is that I'd like your take on why this odd behavior? Obviously, she's a Ho, but last week she's all messaging our mutual friends, poking me on Facebook, retweeting my Twitter shit, and commenting on my YouTube videos. Then, this erratic behavior at the pool. She's trying to frazzle me, but why? Is it because she wants to be together with me, or she's just plain a Ho?

Note: My friend who was down there with me talked to them after I left. He told me that she said her dad just wants me to call him and get closure, since her and I were together for so long. Who knows if that's the real reason or what though...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:02 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
You ready for a crazy story? Haha!

Okay, so I posted on here a long time ago about dumping my gf of 7-8 years, which I did over 6 months ago. We messed around for awhile afterwards, then she started seeing someone else. She lives 2 floor above me in my building, and he lives in the connected building next door. We share the same valet service and community amenities, wonderful right?

Anyways, I saw (multiple) other girls at the time too, player mode. The day I found this out, her new boyfriend came to my door just hours later and threatened me that if I ever talked to her again that I would have my ass beat. He is HUGE by the way, about 6'6" and pushing 270 pounds, muscle. I laughed at him and slammed the door in his face. I texted her that if he ever comes to my door again he's going to have a gun shoved in his face, and haven't contacted her since because she obviously put him up to it. This was about 2 months ago.

Anyways, last week about 5 of our mutual friends start messaging me that "she misses you," and "you two could at least be friends, it was so many years wasted!" Hell, I even had another friend show me the texts where my ex is saying "but i love him and I miss him, blah blah blah, how did it get to be this way?" Then, a few days ago, my ex's new bf calls a good friend of mine and tells him this BS story:

"Hey just have him call her. She said that her dad has something from her grandma that she want him to have, and that her dad has been trying to get a hold of him."

If that doesn't send red flags up as BS, then I don't know what does. Why the hell would my ex's grandma have something for me? Needless to say, I didn't call her.

So today was Sunday, and I like to lay at my community pool on Sundays. The heater to my pool was down, so I had to go across to the other building's pool. I was about to leave, and a friend of mine, who is a mutual friend of my ex, asked if he could come over and hang out at the pool. I said yeah.

About 2 hours in, guess who pops in? My ex, her new boyfriend, another tatted up roided out guy, and that guy's dime of a girlfriend. They don't see me laying down, and come approach my friend to say hello and sit right next to us. I lay there for awhile, heart racing, then eventually jump in the pool and play football with my friends. There are a few children around the pool and some groups of people too.

My ex lays on her new boyfriend's lap and starts making out with him. It's obviously that she's trying to make me jealous. I see the other groups at the pool notice this happening and an HB9 goes up to my ex and tell them to have some respect. Funny shit lol.

The whole thing here is that I'd like your take on why this odd behavior? Obviously, she's a Ho, but last week she's all messaging our mutual friends, poking me on Facebook, retweeting my Twitter shit, and commenting on my YouTube videos. Then, this erratic behavior at the pool. She's trying to frazzle me, but why? Is it because she wants to be together with me, or she's just plain a Ho?

Note: My friend who was down there with me talked to them after I left. He told me that she said her dad just wants me to call him and get closure, since her and I were together for so long. Who knows if that's the real reason or what though...
Thanks for posting this great story. It sounds like you have the situation well under control. I'd say your ex is showing freak-behaviors. She is stirring up drama because she is needy for your attention and doing whatever she can to get some kind of reaction from you. However, you are handling this like a pro and remaining indifferent to her ridiculous behavior. Good job.

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Exactly how and ex should be handled :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:25 am 
Dedicated Member

You were with her for 7-8 years. She's going to feel like crap about being let go for a while and no rebound is going to be able to console her.

There is no gift from her grandmother. She wants your attention and you're not giving it to her. Did she disrespect you or something? If she did, you're handling this like a pro. If you just got tired of her, you don't have to call her or sleep with her, but saying "hello" won't hurt when you see her, you know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You were with her for 7-8 years. She's going to feel like crap about being let go for a while and no rebound is going to be able to console her.

There is no gift from her grandmother. She wants your attention and you're not giving it to her. Did she disrespect you or something? If she did, you're handling this like a pro. If you just got tired of her, you don't have to call her or sleep with her, but saying "hello" won't hurt when you see her, you know?
My ex has disrespected me many times in the past. She used to stay out very late, flirt with other men in nightclubs, texting them and lying about it. She's fake, not woman enough to admit she's a pill popper at clubs either. She is also notorious for causing a lot of drama, to all those that surround her.

In fact, my ex texted me today, it was "professional" sounding. A friend of ours told her that she needs to pick up her things from my storage garage so in her text she wrote that she is not opposed to speaking with me, and getting her things. And that she "would like to speak to me in regards to her dad." I'm starting to wonder if he is sick.

Anyways, I fucked her best friend this week, twice, and on separate occasions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 am 
Dedicated Member

If her dad is sick and needs to talk to you, he will find a way. Forget the vague hints at an emergency she's baiting you with.

Also, as far as the best friend goes, good for you. Unless you're doing it to fuck with the ex's head. More drama does not beget drama.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No reaction is the best way to attract her more if it bothers you
you should tell her stop all this crap and let you go cause you seeing other woman and stuff.

But well done i agree with a lot of people that you handle this like a pro.