PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone, so something I have noticed is that this forum concentrates a lot on Online Dating sites etc. of course, since it is one of the main parts of sarging online. However a key place that can be used is Facebook, something that I have seen a few questions being asked about here and people seem to find it hard to open with old friends etc. or people they have on Facebook but do not totally know. Therefore, here is a quick guide on how to get a date with almost any girl on your Facebook friends list.

Introduction
I would like to initially point out once again (as many people in this forum has already stated this), this is the internet, DHV, and other things such as IOI's still are evident. However with the fact that this is Social Networking, emotions are not always properly conveyed, so things that may seem like IOI's may not always be IOI's and so on. This is why it is best to try and meet up with whoever you are talking to as soon as possible, since in person is where the truth will always show through.

Now a lot of people no matter your age will likely have a Facebook profile, on that profile it is likely you have a large number of friends from over time (someone like myself has near on 700 people). As a result, it is incredibly unlikely that you are in contact with the majority of those friends and most you likely barely know. At the same time you may have numerous HBs on there that you would love to talk to, but have no idea how to open a conversation, carry on the game, let alone N-Close it. This is why I felt the need to post up my method that I have used on girls that I have known at some point, whether vaguely or decently, and so far after around 30 uses has been successful all but one time resulting in an N-Close, and the majority of those in dates following on.

So to start off, as with any online dating, Tinder or any other kind of profile, try to make sure your profile picture is good and you have at least some decent photos - photos with other girls, groups of friends etc. help a lot since they create the feeling that you are busy, you are in demand, have plenty of friends and are not a weirdo. If possible, it also helps to have an active profile with possibly one or multiple girls (attractive if possible) posting on your photos or profile, as well as possibly a few friends as well. If this is not possible, do not stress, it is not needed. This simply helps because when you start talking to a girl you have not talked to for quite a while, they will almost definitely check your profile quite early on and having the above factors there help to raise your DHV straight away (yes, that is possible even online)!

So now that's covered, your best option is to find a single HB or multiple HBs that you are interested in on your Facebook friends list. Now it does help if you know where you know them from, since it makes initiation easier. Also, try not to message multiple girls who you know are good friends and talk to each other because this is likely to ruin your game for obvious reasons you'll hopefully see as you read ahead!

Opening
Here is the sort of conversation opener and so on I have found works best and the reasons why it works in my opinion:

Me: Hey, pretty random, but I'm currently clearing through my friends list, just double checking, but your from [insert place you know them from here] right?

Now what this does is, though it is slightly long, it is an innocent question, and is basically an unbreakable opener, since it is a question they have very little reason not to answer. At the same time, it makes you look selective, your not someone who hoards Facebook friends to look popular, you only keep those that you actually know. You are also adding value to them since you are making it clear that you remember them although, you're having to double check, this also makes it sound like you are busy, you have a lot on and know a lot of people, which is why you need to double check

At this point the HB you are messaging will usually give you a typical response, though there may be some varying to this which I will also note:

Typical HB response: Hey, yeah, your the guy who [whatever they remember you for] right?

This may vary but this will be the general gist of it, you can usually tell whether they are mildly interested in you at all from the answer, since they will ask a question either the same as the above or ask how you are doing. Else wise, if they do not, and get a flat 'yep' answer, then you can always follow up anyway.

Other HB response: If you have to check who I am, then you clearly don't know me to well, so...

This type of response I got from around three girls, it is one that quite a few people would hesitate at and not know how to respond. However usually this will be a Shit Test. If the girl was not interested in you and really felt that your message was either BS or something like that, they'd either ignore it or just delete you as a friend. The fact they replied is an IOI to an extent. If you back down here, it's game over. However if you continue your game with a response such as 'Are you or are you not? If you are, I'm happy to keep you as a friend' basically dismissing what they have just said, and making it look like you're the one in control and you do not mind whether she's a facebook friend or not. This is risky with a response like that, however I have hit no problems with it so far!

Mid-Game
Now most responses from these lead to the same kind of thing, you have now started up a conversation and possibly made the girl slightly attracted to you, even if it is purely due to your confidence of just messaging her out of the blue. Now you may continue however you want, I find the most natural way to continue and a way to find a topic of conversation if they have not already asked something is to continue with a simple 'how are you doing now then?' or 'what are you up to these days?' anything of that type. This increases the comfort of the conversation and does not push the HB out of her comfort zone.

Apart from this there is not much more I can add for this part, but here are a few tips you may want to follow:
  • Try not to ask too many questions, nor answer questions too directly. This is basics for most game styles, but it tends to either lead to very little attraction being built and very clunky typical conversations, when you want to standout from the crowd! If you get through this and gain a date with them, they'll be plenty of time to find out about them then if you really want to.
  • Keep messages as short and sweet as possible, try to be witty and funny as well, because this will separate you from the crowd. Long messages tend to kill conversations, lead to a lack of interest from the HB and generally tend not to work!
  • Teasing and banter is usually great, most girls with a sense of humour will respond well to this!
  • Try not to reply immediately all the time. I do not mean to sit around and wait for 10 minutes or so before you respond every message. What I mean is that if you respond immediately to everything, it looks like you are sat waiting for her messages which is creepy. If you give a few minutes between getting the message and reading/responding to it, then you at least look slightly busy like you are doing something. The HB will understand you likely have your smartphone connected up, making it easy to reply to messages quickly, so waiting for ages is not necessary, but a slight delay does not hurt!
  • Some advice based on the above point, if you feel the need to or want to, you can still read the message without it saying 'seen' to them. The best way to do this is if you have an iPhone with the Facebook messenger app, it will come up on the lock screen, read it there. On an android, most will allow you to drag down from the top to see alerts and you can read it there. On the actual Facebook page, do not click the chat box, since that will instantly say 'seen' to them. Simply click the message button in the top right hand corner and you can read the message on the little dropdown. This will not work with long messages, but for the majority of girls, messages will be short and sweet, so this way you can read the message as soon as you get it without looking creepy and showing them you have 'seen' it.
  • Final advice based on the above is that when you have time between reading and responding, it is easy to over think the response. Sometimes the time is great to allow you to come up with a funny, witty comment, while still being yourself. However it is easy to over think it, think 'what would my successful friend do here', then you end up saying something you think they would say, not something you would say. The best advice plastered all over these forums is BE YOURSELF. If you are not, it will be seen through, if not straight away, it eventually will do. As long as you do not over think things, be yourself and try to keep in-line more than less with the above points, there is very little that can go wrong!
N-Closing
One final point is how to N-Close it. A lot of people end up in endless Facebook conversations and do not know exactly how to handle it or direct it. Some feel that N-Closing it is not completely necessary any more because you can communicate purely over Facebook anyway from your mobile, but I have to disagree with that. In my opinion, N-Closing it not only forces an IOI, but it shows progression. In your head you now have had a good conversation over Facebook, which should indicate to you the level of interest from the girl, then you've closed the game and opened up the next stage of it by gaining her number, showing she is interested and you now have a direct line to her that is a bit more personal than Facebook.

So there are a couple of lines you can use to N-Close that I have found work particularly well depending on your intentions.

The first is based on if you want to continue the conversation via text or SPAM (or anything similar). This can also be used simply to gain the number if that's all you want, but it allows an easy continuation of your current chat, this one has a 100% success rate so far:

Me: The Facebook [app's/chat's] started playing up for me now for some reason, let's continue this over [Text/SPAM].
This one shows confidence again, it does not ask if you can have their number or whether they want to give you it, it assumes that they want to give you it in a non-cocky way. If you simply get an 'okay then' back or something of that sort, it allows a teasing 'you know I need your number for that right;)' or a similar respnse

Gaining their number that way, as said, is good for continuing on from the Facebook chat via text or SPAM. Most importantly, it gains you their number, but it does not necessarily lead to a date being organised (unless you make sure to initialise that later). However some people want to be able to stop while the going is good, get their number and gain the chance to take this person on a date. The best way I have found to do this is something like the following:

Me: 'I'm off out now, but it's been nice talking to you again, leave me your number and we'll have to [meet up/go on a date] sometime.'

This is a good forward way to gain their number and forces more of an IOI than the other N-Closer, because it clearly shows your intentions and reasoning for gaining her number, especially if you have clearly stated it is to organise a date (make sure your game went well if you want to use this one). If you are unsure, by simply saying 'meet up', it still shows your intentions and she will likely know what you mean, however this is an option if you are unsure on how things went and/or you are lacking in confidence. It will also mean that you do not need to text her straight away and it makes you look busy and in demand once again, because you are going out (feel free to be more specific there if you want). Text her later that day, the next day or even a week or so later to organise a date or whatever you want to call it, and then it's on to your other styles of game.

I hope this helped if you wanted help in this area, it could possibly be applied to different scenarios as well, different sites may be and modified however needed. If any one has any comments or further suggestions, please feel free to post them and I'll edit this post as needed! The same applies for if you have any questions or need help with this sort of game!

As said, I have used this on about 30 girls so far, and it has only failed once. The majority of those successful ended in a date, all the others at least ended in me gaining numbers. As soon as you have the date, it is on to your personal game and it's completely up to you where you take it. If you have done everything right in the Facebook conversation though, you should have forced at least some attraction and as a result, you should be starting from a good position.

Last edited by DeltaX on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good Post.

Michael Van Marco

http://www.michaelvanmarco.com